Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

My Girlfriend Might Be A Witch. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Might Be A Witch. (2667 Views)

See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Might Be A Witch. by sommyfred(m): 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hi Nairalanders, do you honestly think this is enough reason to end a relationship of 16 years?
I feel it's kinda weird to not have seen her cry over the years they've been together, regardless of how perfect their relationship might be, emotions and vulnerability should be very evident imo.

Re: My Girlfriend Might Be A Witch. by lordchiz(m): 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
How can u date someone for 16year bikonu.....and u are thinking of leaving her with one excuse!
Since these years....she no kill u or make u suffer!
Make thunder no locate you oooo!

FTC!

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Might Be A Witch. by PumpumPrince: 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
sommyfred:
Hi Nairalanders, do you honestly think this is enough reason to end a relationship of 16 years?
I feel it's kinda weird to not have seen her cry over the years they've been together, regardless of how perfect their relationship might be, emotions and vulnerability should be very evident imo.

angry
Re: My Girlfriend Might Be A Witch. by Godada(m): 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2022

She has an enviable emotional disposition.

Since you want to dump her based on the wack recommendation of your female friend, kindly inbox me her number, I want to check something.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Might Be A Witch. by Druggey(m): 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
Na dat ur female friend be the real witch. And your mumu na promax for believing her. cool

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Might Be A Witch. by Deborah98(f): 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
I have sister who is like that. She's actually my third sister,then we were growing up people do call her a nurse cos used to wear this mean look on her face and still does till date. Dat my sister get mind aswear unlike me that is very emotional and broken. Infact anytime there's crises at home,my parents won't let me know so I don't get myself worried over it. She's not a witch @Op. What kind of delusion is this? She's not please.
Re: My Girlfriend Might Be A Witch. by Streetmovement(m): 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

So because she no cry she be witch, naxo una go just dey keep that una dirty ear make anything wey wan fly pass dey enter. grin

U be mumu I swear

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Might Be A Witch. by Nonexisting: 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
That vaginarian is only counting your sins and safely putting them away in a locked closet. She is patiently waiting for the day the closet will get full and it will likely be in marriage when the pressure of taking care of her husband, pleasing her inlaws and taking care of children hits her. I will like to keep a tab on your marriage because it will be entertaining to watch from a distance. This is how I will eat rice at your funeral by the time she finally poisons you when your cup gets full because na her type dey do am.

Re: My Girlfriend Might Be A Witch. by CreepyBlackpool: 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
A man that reasons like this isn't fit to be in any relationship, not to talk of marriage

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Might Be A Witch. by Uhara1700: 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
Bros be calming down grin grin believe me when I tell you, I have seen cry cry baby.. it's what you don't want in your life... small thing tears don the flow like river even serious funny matter tears must flow...well I loved it back then just that she wasn't mine....
Re: My Girlfriend Might Be A Witch. by oluwatobi01(m): 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
Deborah98:
I have sister who is like that. She's actually my third sister,then we were growing up people do call her a nurse cos used to wear this mean look on her face and still does till date. Dat my sister get mind aswear unlike me that is very emotional and broken. Infact anytime there's crises at home,my parents won't let me know so I don't get myself worried over it. She's not a witch @Op. What kind of delusion is this? She's not please.

Deborah, I am Tobi, I just sent you a mail...I like you and I will like to know you better..
Re: My Girlfriend Might Be A Witch. by MortySmith: 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
Better hold on to that woman tight, she's a rare wife you can't afford to lose. If she dey cry u go still complain disturb people, stop listening to stupid suggestions here and there.
Re: My Girlfriend Might Be A Witch. by Jman06(m): 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
When Nigerians understand that we are differently wired at the micromolecular levels and that such micromolecular differences influence us greatly at the macromolecular levels, that is when they'll begin to appreciate humanity better.

Just like you have tall, short, dark, fair etc, we also differ in the amounts and functioning of the different biochemicals, and also physiological processes that make up life. That explains why some people easily cry while others hardly do. While some people are homosexual while others are hetero or asexual.

So op, your gf might not be a witch but might just have poorly functioning tear glands.
Re: My Girlfriend Might Be A Witch. by peedeeasobie(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
The guy is the witch (wizard). You dated someone for 16 years With cheating and hurts? Kaaai. You are a witch

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Might Be A Witch. by Deborah98(f): 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
oluwatobi01:

Deborah, I am Tobi, I just sent you a mail...I like you and I will like to know you better..
Okay...
Re: My Girlfriend Might Be A Witch. by aimmoney9: 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
Op is dragging position with Clarance Peters..... grin grin

16yrs, the obo never spoil..... grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Might Be A Witch. by Mercury12(m): 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hmm
Re: My Girlfriend Might Be A Witch. by indodon(m): 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
You dated someone from her 'sisi' age right into her 'hanty' age and now you want to run...

Oga you must marry o grin grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Might Be A Witch. by ashawopikin(m): 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
Na witch dey cry pass, but imagine planning to dump somebody after 16 years because she no dey cry?
Re: My Girlfriend Might Be A Witch. by Bolsman(m): 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
You suppose to beat the babe. You will now see what you're looking for.
Re: My Girlfriend Might Be A Witch. by oluwatobi01(m): 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Deborah98:
Okay...

Or better still alashetobi10@gmail.com
Re: My Girlfriend Might Be A Witch. by Rickmann: 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
Uhara1700:
Bros be calming down grin grin believe me when I tell you, I have seen cry cry baby.. it's what you don't want in your life... small thing tears don the flow like river even serious funny matter tears must flow...well I loved it back then just that she wasn't mine....

I think I feel OP's pain.
Personally, I prefer girls who pour out their heart with tears easily that girls who conceal things inside..trust me you don't want to be with them cos they can be spontaneous and dangerous ( you can't tell their next move)
Re: My Girlfriend Might Be A Witch. by eventainment(m): 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
The Op and person way give am that advice na ba3ga fa44la how will you date s patient loving woman that's strong willed and knows what she want And gives reasons for fck ups so she'd stand strong... Do you know how many times she has cried in the dark because of you.
Re: My Girlfriend Might Be A Witch. by imagrg(m): 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
You eat meat dey throway bone?
Re: My Girlfriend Might Be A Witch. by falcon01: 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
Where can I get me a witch?
Re: My Girlfriend Might Be A Witch. by BlueAir: 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
undecided don't try it. So many madd men these days. He's just looking for a vulnerable woman to bend and take advantage of.im sure the emotional and broken part u described is what made him shoot his evil shot
Deborah98:
Okay...
Re: My Girlfriend Might Be A Witch. by Deborah98(f): 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
BlueAir:
undecided don't try it. So many madd men these days. He's just looking for a vulnerable woman to bend and take advantage of.im sure the emotional and broken part u described is what made him shoot his evil shot
Good evening. Duly noted.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Might Be A Witch. by blaquebelle: 2:49am On Jun 24, 2022
She might just have antisocial personality disorder. What a hoax. Superstitious much? How can you date someone for 16 years and think this about your partner. Lol.
Re: My Girlfriend Might Be A Witch. by Fashdeejay(m): 3:21am On Jun 24, 2022
She is a patient dog and she intends to eat the fattest bone.... She is waiting till after the 'i do' to show you the kind of person she really is....
But asides that, why are some men so evil?? 16 years and you are still contemplating Bros, na you be the wizard for this matter...
Re: My Girlfriend Might Be A Witch. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:27am On Jun 24, 2022
You need help yourself

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me On What To Do With This Girl ! / Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) / End Time Fucking Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.