Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) (2677 Views)

She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) / 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) / U.S Based Nigerian Lady Wants A Man For Love (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) by kyber(m): 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2023
Omo I don’t have to think twice it’s sex addiction for me. That’s the only thing I can manage.

The rest is a no no

What about you ?

Re: Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) by slawomir: 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
Damnnn niggarrrr

Bros op dey say sex addiction

You nor know wetin you take dey play

The rest can be managed and as time goes on solution can come but that sex addiction from a woman go drain your blood till the end of time ...no solution bro

PerfectStranger:

How about getting her a dild0? Where your strength fails, she quickly switch.

Bros dildoo nor dey do the work for them
Na the real thing a nymphomaniac dey find

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) by Puss360(f): 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2023
Sex addiction abeg ....
Or maybe Snoring ...

But that snoring ehn, some men be like V8 engine

7 Likes

Re: Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) by dawnomike(m): 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2023
I can manage snoring in peace
Re: Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) by talented321: 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2023
The only thing manageable there is dirtiness, i can arrange and manage with her.
I don live with person wey dey snore and is not funny.
Sex, i don see where an urhobo manchi Bleep his wife till she run come outside naked, say the manchi dey bleep more than 10 times in a go.
Mouth odour and body are also dangerous.
The truth is all the options are not funny.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) by talented321: 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
Can you Bleep 20 times a day. Be like you never jam sex addict
kyber:
Omo I don’t have to think twice it’s sex addiction for me. That’s the only thing I can manage.

The rest is a no no

What about you ?

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) by kyber(m): 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

The rest can be managed and as time goes on solution can come but that sex addiction from a woman go drain your blood till the end of time ...no solution bro

U wan dey manage mouth odour??🙄
E be like you Dey find quick death 😂

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) by kyber(m): 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2023
talented321:
Can you Bleep 20 times a day. Be like you never jam sex addict

Who Dey eep twenty times a day 😂😂😂
Re: Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) by kyber(m): 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2023
Puss360:
Sex addiction abeg ....
Or maybe Snoring ...

How you no go pick sex addiction 😂😂
If You know u know

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) by Puss360(f): 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2023
kyber:

How you no go pick sex addiction 😂😂
If You know u know
Lols... Lemme o.. face the topic 🙈🙈
Re: Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) by Solsix(m): 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2023
kyber:

U wan dey manage mouth odour??🙄
E be like you Dey find quick death 😂
Hahaha
Re: Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) by PerfectStranger(m): 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

How about getting her a dild0? Where your strength fails, she quickly switch.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) by talented321: 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2023
You don ever jam sex addict before, you don ever jam men wey dey bleep 20 times a day, or u just
Puss360:
Sex addiction abeg ....
Or maybe Snoring ...

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) by kyber(m): 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2023
Puss360:

😂😂😂
Re: Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) by kyber(m): 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2023
Puss360:

Omo I just looked up your username
Now I understand 😂😂
Re: Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) by Anny69: 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2023
I'll manage snoring. Most sex addicts aren't loyal.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) by Puss360(f): 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
talented321:
You don ever jam sex addict before, you don ever jam men wey dey bleep 20 times a day, or u just
The topic says manageable... Lol.. person go look well before dating na ...
But I can stand my ground sha ...

To an extent 🙈🙈
Re: Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) by Puss360(f): 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2023
kyber:

Omo I just looked up your username
Now I understand 😂😂
🤣Oya rest... I hope u don't snore sha
Re: Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) by talented321: 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
You are out of the topic, which one can u endure. like you only option is to accept.[quote author=Puss360 post=124132682]
The topic says manageable... Lol.. person go look well before dating na ...
But I can stand my ground sha ...

To an extent
Re: Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) by PerfectStranger(m): 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2023
slawomir:

Bros dildoo nor dey do the work for them
Na the real thing a nymphomaniac dey find

Lol you never see vibrat0r wey go give her multiple orgasm Wich is her main aim.

Your average diCk won't get the job done except you apply mouth action as support tool. Pusss y na ya mate?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) by ManWater: 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
Snoring.
At worst buy ear muff.
Re: Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) by Solofresh2: 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2023
Sex addiction grin cheesy
Re: Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) by kyber(m): 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2023
Puss360:

🤣Oya rest... I hope u don't snore sha

No I don’t
Re: Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) by Puss360(f): 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2023
talented321:
You are out of the topic, which one can u endure. like you only option is to accept.
Lol... Okay sex addiction...
Re: Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) by Puss360(f): 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2023
kyber:

No I don’t
Okay good to hear
Re: Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) by talented321: 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2023
Puss360:
Lol... Okay sex addiction...
Dey pLay
Re: Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) by marlow1962(m): 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2023
All, but I can't manage sex addiction. Yes I love sex, but when I see you're addicted to it, I back off.

Their more important things to do in life, than digging a hole continuously all in the name of pleasure.
Nahh that's BS

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) by Vinnie2000(m): 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2023
Snoring, maybe.😒

Stuff her mouth with Foam, while on the Act. undecided

Or she eats very little and Drink Lots of water B4 going to bed. sad

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) by kyber(m): 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2023
Puss360:

Okay good to hear

Can we chat privately if you don’t mind
Re: Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) by pretydiva(f): 3:23am On Jul 01, 2023
If push comes to shove, it definitely will be snoring cry
Re: Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) by Vinnie2000(m): 6:09am On Jul 01, 2023
kyber:

Can we chat privately if you don’t mind

The Puss in her username dey enter ur eye, abi?😏

AshawoBoy.😒
Re: Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) by Dshocker(m): 7:44am On Jul 01, 2023
kyber:

The rest is a no no

What about you ?

Sex addiction is the worst broooo.

You will be at work, one youth corper or job boy in the street will be firing her.

I think snoring is the best to go for.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In Love With A Very Good Man, But I'm Losing It / Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? / Do Girls Feel Bad When Guys Call Them "Chick"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.