Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single (2931 Views)

Your Beauty Will Fade, Never Rely On It / God Has Blessed Me With Too Much Beauty / The S*xy Photos Of This 18-year-old Instagram Beauty Will Bl0w You Away! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 09, 2022
There is a level of beauty you will have in this life you will never be able to date anyone. It’s either the beauty will affect your ability to act sane or people will be afraid to take you seriously. All you will settle for is flings and admiration and you will be at the level for almost forever. Being a pretty girl or very handsome man is overrated , loneliness will almost kill you. A girl once told me it’s impossible for me to be single with the way I look and nothing could change her mind. Imagine every girl seeing you like that, who then will date you? Plus the fact that you most likely will be obsessed with yourself, life of a loner.

13 Likes

Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by Jashub: 8:00pm On May 09, 2022
That's not true

2 Likes

Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by Olaoluwa112(m): 8:02pm On May 09, 2022
If you're honest with yourself and your partner than the topic won't be true to you but will only be true when you yourself want to taste every dick and Tom.
Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:05pm On May 09, 2022
ARRANT NONSENSE from insecure low self esteem people assuming rubbish!!!

your beauty is a tool just like any other that can be used right or wrong, but it certainly shouldnt affect how deluded people view you etc

2 Likes

Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSNSE from insecure low self esteem people assuming rubbish!!!

your beauty is a tool just like any other that can be used right or wrong, but it certainly shouldnt affect how deluded people view you etc

This is actually true, some people use it to archive the impossible while others who are mentally sick use it to ruin themselves.

1 Like

Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by Acidbath: 8:12pm On May 09, 2022
Not true.
Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by Kevinbide(m): 8:18pm On May 09, 2022
Can you please give reason? Thanks.
Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by Islandlady(f): 8:20pm On May 09, 2022
Partially true undecided I am very a beautiful and classy lady! Most guys do get scared and initimidated to approach me!!! But I don't care

6 Likes

Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 09, 2022
Kevinbide:
Can you please give reason? Thanks.

This is an issue very few people deal with trust me. People will put you in a box before you even say hello. It’s like you’re a puppy to everyone and you’re seen in a way that no matter what you do you can’t change peoples opinion of you. I keep telling people I rape girls and they laugh and don’t see it as a big deal. It’s like I’m a cartoon to everybody , I was once wanted for something so bad and the bank manager helped me escaped because he said he like my face. Someone I just met, I feel like I can get away with murder sometimes. Imagine going through life with this mentally, I don’t even know what being normal feels like
Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by Uniquetani1(f): 9:00pm On May 09, 2022
Badboibipo:
There is a level of beauty you will have in this life you will never be able to date anyone. It’s either the beauty will affect your ability to act sane or people will be afraid to take you seriously. All you will settle for is flings and admiration and you will be at the level for almost forever. Being a pretty girl or very handsome man is overrated , loneliness will almost kill you. A girl once told me it’s impossible for me to be single with the way I look and nothing could change her mind. Imagine every girl seeing you like that, who then will date you? Plus the fact that you most likely will be obsessed with yourself, life of a loner.

True
I see all handsome guys as womanizers/ players

2 Likes

Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by cherryCola: 9:42pm On May 09, 2022
I don't know for the OP ooh .

But why do girls acts arrogantly around me,
some says I have too much pride like..... sad .
Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by Nobody: 12:44am On May 10, 2022
Islandlady:
Partially true undecided I am very a beautiful and classy lady! Most guys do get scared and initimidated to approach me!!! But I don't care
Òdé leleyi sha.
Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by Nyascobar1414: 1:30am On May 10, 2022
Islandlady:

chooiii....
Who are the simps lying for you?

Or is it your makrup deceiving em.

See average girls dey say dem fine...

Shaa another man food can be every mans poison..

Kiiikiiikiiiiiikiiiiiii.
Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by phemmyfour: 5:01am On May 10, 2022
Badboibipo:
Error 404
Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by Fiscus105(m): 5:11am On May 10, 2022
Beauty normally enter some lady head and often making them to loose character which is requisite to maintain relationship.

For guys, handsomeness would make them become everybody husband, turns them to dog and will definitely affect marriage or relationship.
Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by Izprince(m): 7:26am On May 10, 2022
I understand what the op is saying because I'm facing the same problem... So I device my own solution... Because of my handsomeness I can get pass any gate without much questions asked... And most girls don't take me seriously... I normally tell ladies I will rape them and there will just laugh... But if another guy makes that statement they will be furious... To get girls I like to be serious with me I just have to prove to them that girls don't take me serious and she will fall... And also show them that a lot of girls want you but you want her... That's all.
Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by Nobody: 7:43am On May 10, 2022
"Beauty is a light in the heart.” Khalil Gibran

I care less of a fu*k about the outward appearance of a lady anyway, especially in this modern era of plastic surgeries with fake bum, butts and beauties everywhere.....

most nairaland girl's claiming to be beautiful here be like say them the ment, cheesy if not for the synthetically enhanced makeup and paints on there faces which are more than enough to paint a whole duplex of house's....90% of them are dammmm below average in terms of beauty, sad, yet nah them do shakara pass, no wonder real men are scarce in there life's,( except SIMPs men offcourse).

In summary, A beautiful lady with beauty and brain's( sense) would never be single, real niggas would always spot her wherever she is. wink
Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by 2ndchildhood(m): 8:07am On May 10, 2022
All I know is that, in this part of the world, if you are extremely handsome or beautiful, you don't need to hustle your sweat out to succeed. Getting a job won't be that hard, Unmerited favours, undeserved respect. for girls na so Simps go dey worship you like your shit don't stink, ready to do your biddings at all times.. that's how one pretty light skinned colleague of mine is been placed on daily plate of food for launch at a close by restaurant, and guess who is sponsoring the bills

A welder who eats bread and coke everyday with his son. I know he is SIMPly anticipating that the girl will return the favour back one day with a pus*y...
Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by SenatePresdo(m): 8:24am On May 10, 2022
Jashub:
That's not true

It's true, currently suffering from it.

I'm actually 6ft3 or 6ft4 while on any foot wear and I have a very nice stature, chocolate skinned and a little above average in facial looks, with well trimmed beards.

I have been told by many guys how I can be getting many girls since I look attractive, which is not true.

Many of these girls don't believe I'm single (I'm not single anyway).

Anytime I start relating with a girl, she would be asking how many Gf I have, like am I supposed be keeping gfs like clothes?

They raise unnecessary guard that makes it difficult for me to achieve what I'm looking for from them, and often times I get impatient and move on.
Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by Nobody: 8:26am On May 10, 2022
I won't say much buh m beautiful in my own way, I'm in a very serious relationship nd I also meet men on a normal day who also are very serious 2 be in a relationship with me. I knw my facial features do attract them buh my charisma and friendly nature attracts them first. It depends on how you carry urself. If you're always full of yourself and proud then prepare 2 meet just flings all ur lyf. All men have taste shaa, m just saying 4 myself.
Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by SenatePresdo(m): 8:27am On May 10, 2022
2ndchildhood:
All I know is that, in this part of the world, if you are extremely handsome or beautiful, you don't need to hustle your sweat out to succeed. Getting a job won't be that hard, Unmerited favours, undeserved respect. for girls na so Simps go dey worship you like your shit don't stink, ready to do your biddings at all times..

I agree with you on that respect and special treatment levels.

Even a girl that doesn't like you would still respect you and be somewhat friendly if you are carefree enough.

Even guys would respect you.
Even among guys
Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by suffering: 8:33am On May 10, 2022
All of a sudden all Nairalanders are too beautiful without any picture posted.

1 Like

Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by Cutehector(m): 12:10pm On May 10, 2022
Kindness is the new beauty for me.
Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by Generalwoodz(m): 12:21pm On May 10, 2022
suffering:
I'm handsome. Now deal with that!
Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by NotBeenPaid: 3:03pm On May 10, 2022

I’m 101% sure about this thread hitting FP!

Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by elipheleh(m): 3:38pm On May 10, 2022
Abeg fine or no fine. Nobody finds relationship easy.

Why should people not doubt others in this millennium of deception, ritual killings, selfishness, using of other people, and things like theses.?

OP this is not about you or your handsomeness or beauty. People both girls and guys have a mechanism called self protection.

If you want to test it out you only need to ask an ugly girl about her own experiences. Not too far from yours.

Or OP are you just being self puffed up or you think you deserve better because of facial bone structure?
Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 10, 2022
suffering:
grin grin
Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by Truvelisback(m): 3:54pm On May 10, 2022
Badboibipo:
Wrong. Not too much beauty, it's too much pride in ur beauty.
Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by czarr(m): 4:12pm On May 10, 2022
Islandlady:
it's not your beauty that "scares" them, it's your unfriendly countenance that you deliberately use to discourage guys that you are not attracted to, but even guys who you are attracted to see the countenance because you get so used to carrying the look it's always your default look even around guys you would like to approach you....and you think it's your "beauty" that scares them.

They just think you'd be rude and difficult and they'd rather not deal with that. A beautiful girl with a friendly and accommodating countenance would always be approached.

And you do care!! You don't have to admit it.
Work on your countenance, try not to carry this look like everybody is beneath you. Because even guys who look good and have money would hesitate to approach you, not because you are beautiful but you look unapproachable. Ask yourself how can the beauty of a woman intimidate a rich handsome man, if guys like these are not approaching you then look inwards.

1 Like

Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by czarr(m): 4:17pm On May 10, 2022
cherryCola:
I don't know for the OP ooh .

But why do girls acts arrogantly around me,
some says I have too much pride like..... sad .

You carry yourself well, but try to keep a more friendly face, doesn't mean you should open your teeth and be laughing all the time, just relax you face to appear more approachable. Their arrogance is a defense to your "pride".
Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by GODPUNISHALABI: 4:27pm On May 10, 2022
Islandlady:
shut up mouth u confused hermaphrodite

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Mall But Everyone Surprisingly Ignore Him / Eyeball Licking Fetish... / Two SHS Students Spotted Doing It In The Classroom Without Fear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.