Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) (47719 Views)

PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike / Atiku Raises Team To Woo Wike, Rivers Governor’s Camp Remain Adamant / Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by CheapHomes1: 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
nighter:

Well I don't know. I'm a staunch supporter of Tinubu, mind you, but I like being very objective and factual even if it doesn't favour me.

Kudos for setting the record straight
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Littlefingerjp: 3:49am On Jun 27, 2022
pquaver:

Na you be the fool oga... Umahi, Obiano etc have legacy. Obi has none. Before obi anambra, imo and Abia a little behind have always had outstanding education achievements in waec, neco and common entrance. Proof I enter secondary school in 1996 (u dey call indomie generation, I no blame u Sha) then cut f mark for anambra was over 500 in common entrance and boys where smashing the threshold, shayna obi do am, obi was governor in 1996 ba? Ho sit down joor
yu are saying trash,for you to open ur mouth and say obiano and umahi has been the best governor south east has produced since 1999 is trash...Ask ur father sha,he Will be more wise than yu
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by pquaver(m): 4:10am On Jun 27, 2022
Littlefingerjp:
yu are saying trash,for you to open ur mouth and say obiano and umahi has been the best governor south east has produced since 1999 is trash...Ask ur father sha,he Will be more wise than yu

I think your a foolish man by intent and in action, words and thoughts..
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Littlefingerjp: 4:13am On Jun 27, 2022
pquaver:

I think your a foolish man by intent and in action, words and thoughts..
still ask ur father sha or travel to the east to know ur people or are you a bastard
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by pquaver(m): 4:15am On Jun 27, 2022
Littlefingerjp:
still ask ur father sha or travel to the east to know ur people or are you a bastard

I was already in the east... I tell you to ask your own father too were you go ur foolishness cos he will not be this foolish else you are a Bastard son
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by lolagray29: 7:22am On Jun 27, 2022
adamrita068:
WHAT ARE COGNITIVE ENHANCERS OR MIND PILLS?

How to improve memory and concentration?

If you want to improve your memory and concentration, there are a few things that you can do. First, make sure that you’re getting enough sleep. Second, make sure that you’re eating a balanced diet with enough protein and fiber. Third, exercise regularly to keep your brain functioning at its best. Finally, try using brain-training exercises to improve your memory and focus. In this blog post, we will get to know more ways into boosting our brain cells, memory, and concentration!

READ MORE [url]https://sweet-memory-creations.com/how-to-improve-memory-and-concentration/
[/url]
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by porthouse7(f): 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
Crixxx:
Wasted money when he could come learn everything he doesn't know in Anambra.
obi went learn how to switch on light in Egypt

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

NYSC Saga: Shittu ‘exposes’ Ajimobi, Says He Also Skipped The Scheme / Amaechi Declared For Presidency Without Governors And Others Present / The New International Passport And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.