Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) (47676 Views)

PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike / Atiku Raises Team To Woo Wike, Rivers Governor’s Camp Remain Adamant / Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by ifiokjohn(m): 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
pquaver:

Let's start with population are people trooping to akwa ibom like lagos? Even lagos is catering and createing further atmosphere for your akwa ibom ppple.. Was it not after akwa ibom transaction and on going transformation Okon left for lagos? Abeg
do you really want to go there? Population? U want to use population as an excuse? No make me bring Mumbai o... remember it is more populated than Lagos bit yet it is far better.

By the way like I said earlier Economically Lagos is far better than akwa ibom and will continue to be...just like it is riches than Kigali etc. But when its comes to real beauty and neatness just like Kigali beats lagos hands down that's how akwa IBOM beats Lagos too.
And in 20 years time if akwa ibom keep this up like I said, Lagos won't see our back. Godwilling
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by CheapHomes1: 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nicerazor:
Stop barking kid, who is arguing with you? I’m talking about developments in ibeju Lekki as a whole and not because of LFTZ. Why are you sounding as if we are fighting?

Why are you spilling your motions? Can you show me the argument you are referring to or when I mentioned anything about argument? Where is the sound of the fighting you heard? Can you produce it?

Are these your exact words?

Ibeju Lekki has benefitted immensely from the developments as a result of the presence of Lekki free trade zone, Lekki Deep Seaport, Dangote refinery, Lekki International airport, Eleganza, La Campagne Tropicana Resorts.

Do the above words exonerate you or do they implicate you?

Meanwhile, Since you have been to ibeju lekki recently, why can't you give the timelines of Lekki Deep Seaport, Dangote refinery, Lekki International airport, Eleganza?

Which of them are presently functional?
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by ifiokjohn(m): 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Until you compare peter Obi Anambra to kigali first. Then I will understand
Oga if you can't then we done here.
I'm comparing Lagos cause Lagos obviously has the money and you guys claim he transformed Lagos and turned it into a mega city
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by ifiokjohn(m): 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Until you compare peter Obi Anambra to kigali first. Then I will understand
na una claim say him turn Lagos around na. Besides Lagos has the money.
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by dplordx(m): 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
FP
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
ifiokjohn:
Oga if you can't then we done here.
I'm comparing Lagos cause Lagos obviously has the money and you guys claim he transformed Lagos and turned it into a mega city
Thank God you have admitted that lagos state has the money. Lagos state turned around it's revenue fortune under the Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by dplordx(m): 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
Fp
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by ifiokjohn(m): 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Thank God you have admitted that lagos state has the money. Lagos state turned around it's revenue fortune under the Tinubu.
Yes it has the money to turn itself into that... anambra doesn't.
Anambra is not even an oil producing state but Lagos make money from anything and everything.
It should be easy for it to replicate what Kigali did na.
Anambra will need billions and billions which it doesn't have ..but 4 years of Lagos allocations can turn it so.

Like I said, you guys hype Lagos alot while it simply like Nigeria.. largest economy in Africa and yet a shithole.
Lagos is largest economy and yet q shithole.
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by mabea: 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
pquaver:

You are quick to remove development of fashola and ambode from Tinubu but quick to claim he suffocates lagos.. If he did they can't not contribute developmental Abi can't you see it in delta state? Or Abia state?

There so many special things in lagos, I only showed u an example with Oshodi, and I stated it there. Again no state has anything that looks like Oshodi interchange or brt please don't ever tell there is no difference. There is a big difference
Guy why are you like this na, well I never said that he suffocated Lagos. I was trying to point out to you that using those things to project Tinunbu for president is wrong because other states have also achieved some level of development within the same period in view.

Besides BRT is a personal business. It belongs to Tinunbu. You may argue this but it's true.
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by chinchum(m): 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How is Tinubu "highly cerebral and development centric"?

How is he going to be the only intelligent president we ever had?
His professional life and political life attests to that.

He rose professionally with Arthur Andersen & Deloitte as a professional and joined Exxon Mobil to become its treasurer barely 40 years old.

He masterminded an opposition with a seed of one state of Lagos after 2007 general election to become a winning party in a space of 8 years.

He mainly utilises intelligent people to fill critical positions, something not common with an average Nigerian politician. Little wonder people even want the Osinbajo he annointed as VP to take over as president in 2023.

He was visionary as a lagos state governor from 1999-2007 and masterminded a strong IGR drive that many state govts now copy. Waste management techniques, transportation BRT schemes and road construction, even education where some missionary schools were returned to missionaries, millenium schools e.t.c, investment e.g Econet deal, bond strategy to finace infrastructure, power plant project e.g Enron deal, lekki free trade zone, eko atalantic, railway. E.t.c some where. He was fighting many battles as an opposition governor against a PDP controlled by Obasanjo who i can beat my chest is not halfway as intelligent as a Tinubu. Some allocations for Lagos state were seized during his tenure because he was smart to create Local council development area to spread development.

I have studied him enough to understand this is surely an intelligent person.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by pquaver(m): 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
mabea:
Guy why are you like this na, well I never said that he suffocated Lagos. I was trying to point out to you that using those things to project Tinunbu for president is wrong because other states have also achieved some level of development within the same period in view.

Besides BRT is a personal business. It belongs to Tinunbu. You may argue this but it's true.

OK I understand you.. Yes not you but that is the total talk from the Tinubu condemnation especially people from the east. Again Brt is a successfully ran business it is also a good idea from Tinubu, I see no reason being a successful business man should be a plus for obi and be a detriment to Tinubu. 1 thing I can tell u about obi and Tinubu I noticed is the have ideas on how to make money that they do not need to steal directly from government. They use their ideas bring government into it and make money.. I do not see dat anything wrong with that because they end up being employers of labour and bring infrastructure to the systems.. Tinubu tops obi in this that is why he is my preferred choice. From ipp, yo lekki free trade zone, to Brt to systems etc.
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
trutharena:

Lol, that free zone now hold one of the largest refinery in the world. The tax Lagos will generate from that will be more than Anambra budget in a full year.

It's a Free Trade Zone. Companies/ businesses are not taxed under FZEs.
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by pquaver(m): 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
chinchum:

He rose professionally with Arthur Andersen & Deloitte as a professional and joined Exxon Mobil to become its treasurer barely 40 years old.

He masterminded an opposition with a seed of one state of Lagos after 2007 general election to become a winning party in a space of 8 years.

He mainly utilises intelligent people to fill critical positions, something not common with an average Nigerian politician. Little wonder people even want the Osinbajo he annointed as VP to take over as president in 2023.

He was visionary as a lagos state governor from 1999-2007 and masterminded a strong IGR drive that many state govts now copy. Waste management techniques, transportation BRT schemes and road construction, even education where some missionary schools were returned to missionaries, millenium schools e.t.c, investment e.g Econet deal, bond strategy to finace infrastructure, power plant project e.g Enron deal, lekki free trade zone, eko atalantic, railway. E.t.c some where. He was fighting many battles as an opposition governor against a PDP controlled by Obasanjo who i can beat my chest is not halfway as intelligent as a Tinubu. Some allocations for state were seized during his tenure because he was smart to create Local council development area to spread development.

I swear i see nothing but jealousy from some of my people of igbo origin else. Tinubu is a pace setter, detribalised a intelligent.. I also admire the tolerance of lagosians. Ben akubeze was accepted without rancour. Make a yoruba a commissioner in 1 of the southeastern state and see condemnation, petition left right and center. You have said it all.. Nigeria needs Tinubu cerebral acumen.. I will be happy if he can still bring obi on board.. In the aspect of frugality of government.
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by pquaver(m): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
ifiokjohn:
do you really want to go there? Population? U want to use population as an excuse? No make me bring Mumbai o... remember it is more populated than Lagos bit yet it is far better.

By the way like I said earlier Economically Lagos is far better than akwa ibom and will continue to be...just like it is riches than Kigali etc. But when its comes to real beauty and neatness just like Kigali beats lagos hands down that's how akwa IBOM beats Lagos too.
And in 20 years time if akwa ibom keep this up like I said, Lagos won't see our back. Godwilling

Is mubai in Nigeria? We are comparing Nigeria.

Let see how clean akwa ibom will be when the have Alaba, computer village, Oshodi market, idumota, and so many other people with such population. Lagos is dirt because of the people living there not government. Fashola tried but I corrected someone for tossing sth into the gutter and he wanted to fight me asking if I owned it. When u begin to expand in population you will know that many many werey wa nle.
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by pquaver(m): 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Pls when did people from akwa ibom start trooping to Lagos?

How much of that trooping is down to Tinubu?

In your transformation there is supposed ti be a reversal in the trend. People move to better places. If Lagos does not keep developing peoples migrating tendency to lagos will reverse.. Hope you get it now.
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
trutharena:

Lol, that free zone now hold one of the largest refinery in the world. The tax Lagos will generate from that will be more than Anambra budget in a full year.

Obi Pandora is a lazy economist, in his period he did not expand Anambra revenue base but rather saved money instead. His lack of foresight was why Obiano spent all the money and Soludo met an empty treasury.

Now Sanwo-Olu will benefit from Dangote tax due to the foresight and economic prowress of Tinubu who understood that investments and thinking for the future will save a state.

You also have Eko Atlantic which currently attract investment from even USA government, they will pay taxes to Lagos. This is how you build a state.

We need Tinubu in Nigeria to help us set a proper structure that allow continuity and growth. How can you see all his past achievement and still not believe in him to turn Nigeria around for the better?

The Lagos you’re shouting about is unliveable. Life span of people there is halved compared to Nigerians in order state. It was recently ranked 2nd worst cities to live in. We don’t want someone who does drugs and who was convicted for drug smuggling to be our President.

Peter Obi is not a saint. He is not perfect. But he is definitely better than the rest.
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Littlefingerjp: 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
pquaver:

I swear i see nothing but jealousy from some of my people of igbo origin else. Tinubu is a pace setter, detribalised a intelligent.. I also admire the tolerance of lagosians. Ben akubeze was accepted without rancour. Make a yoruba a commissioner in 1 of the southeastern state and see condemnation, petition left right and center. You have said it all.. Nigeria needs Tinubu cerebral acumen.. I will be happy if he can still bring obi on board.. In the aspect of frugality of government.
You no get sense,who be people from ur Igbo origin..If truly you are an Igbo man,what do you know about tinubu??
And mention one achievement he has made without him still milking from the system.. He create BRT,he dey chop the money, he create free trade zone,he still dey chop the money.. Which state does one control as sef its his birthright and he is not even from Lagos state..
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by CheapHomes1: 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
pquaver:

In your transformation there is supposed ti be a reversal in the trend. People move to better places. If Lagos does not keep developing peoples migrating tendency to lagos will reverse.. Hope you get it now.

You haven't answered my questions.

Pls when did people from akwa ibom start trooping to Lagos?

How much of that trooping is down to Tinubu?
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by CheapHomes1: 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
trutharena:

Obi Pandora is a lazy economist, in his period he did not expand Anambra revenue base but rather saved money instead. His lack of foresight was why Obiano spent all the money and Soludo met an empty treasury.

Now Sanwo-Olu will benefit from Dangote tax due to the foresight and economic prowress of Tinubu who understood that investments and thinking for the future will save a state.

You also have Eko Atlantic which currently attract investment from even USA government, they will pay taxes to Lagos. This is how you build a state.

We need Tinubu in Nigeria to help us set a proper structure that allow continuity and growth. How can you see all his past achievement and still not believe in him to turn Nigeria around for the better?

How much free trade has taken place is presently taking place in LFTZ?

What investment is eko Atlantic attracting?

What "proper structure" does nigeria need Tinubu to build?

What past achievement of Tinubu are you talking about that qualifies him to be Nigerias president?
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Str8talk21: 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
Another tribal-bigot loading....
Nigerians shine your eyes...we don't need outdated moneybag politicians who are fixated wt regional development instead of national development

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
pquaver:

BAT na d man.. Achievement talks for himself.. My father and family want me to be obidient out of sentiment of tribe.. Me my wife are Tinubulated.. My experience is is my personal conviction, that Bola will deliver

Oh wow thank you.
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by OmoAkin85: 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
olas24u:

You must follow a plan ,fashola followed the plan

lol so tinubu is d master planner y all crazy.what of jakande
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
pquaver:

Believe me when I say it.. I schooled in the east up to primary sch, I left to Kings college lagos as early as1996 for secondary and further education. Believe when I tell u I saw it first hand the development of Lagos.. Let me give u small tips about Oshodi I remember when we used to go to Oshodi around 1997 to go buy ps1 CD, my dear if you go with car to Oshodi, u will come and carry it after 1 week, if u still see it, theft, and manner of sort, Oshodi was hell or is it Alaba? By 2003 Oshodi was already sanitized. Look at Oshodi today and u will never believe it was once what I witnessed as a young boy... I go with my BAT.. No be sentiments na personal conviction..

This is exactly how I feel. I saw the developments in Lagos first hand too. I did not only see it, I felt it. I've lived all my life in Lagos.
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by OmoAkin85: 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Tinubu dint do anything tangible as governor apart from creating lastma that were criminals under his Regime...lagosians feared Lastma more that police cos they took advantage of lagosians ... infact police corruption is attributed to Lastma cos police never knew Lagosians could pay stupid money just to get away from trouble ...police also learnt the technique of setting trap for motorists to make loads of money off motorists from lastma officials...Tinubu never addressed the issues, even as lagosians were begging and crying that Lastma officials were extorting them... I remember my Dad paying them 25k as far back as 2001 , was still young then... just cause he made a wrong turn in Victoria Island ...they were there, saw him trying to make a u turn but they dint even try to stop him from doing it , they just waited like wolves and the moment he did the u turn they all flooded his vehicle like park of wolves ... It was during fasholas regime that they stopped lastma officials from those evil acts ... they started sacking the criminals , he told them to correct motorists instead of arresting them , unless if its those that follow one way on purpose .... under the same Tinubu , Thats Apapa Road became a disaster and it has never been same till date... under Tinubu ,the Orile to okoko Road became a mess .... lagos should really thank fashola for what it is today ... Tinubu did nothing as governor apart from trying to set himself up financially for life thru holding on to lagos funds by installing his puppets to do his bidding and also making sure that hoodlums took over the city... he empowered hoodlums incase obasanjo tried to take lagos from him ... itvwud have been bloody in lagos if obasanjo ever tried that ... Tinubu is notva man to rule the nation ... real lagosians know this ... only his benefactors , those that just came to lagos after 99 and hoodlums are singing his praises
dis tinubu ass leakers deserve hot slap,they are giving tinubu credit for another man achievement like fashola,tinubu is a selfish bastard,fashola will remain d best governor of Lagos state,they don’t have any reasonable thing to campaign about

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by OmoAkin85: 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
olas24u:

I know you are all crazy but this is the master plan link

https://pdfcoffee.com/lagos-state-development-plan-2012-2025-pdf-free.html

Download it and read .Then apologize
Tinubu is the master planner of oshodi and even dangote refinery etc,Oga delete ur pdf,is tinubu d first governor of Lagos state ,
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by CheapHomes1: 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
chinchum:

He masterminded an opposition a seed of one state of Lagos after 2007 general election to become a winning party in a space of 8 years.

He was visionary as a lagos state governor from 1999-2007 and masterminded a strong IGR drive that many state govts now copy. Waste management techniques, transportation BRT schemes and road construction, even education where some missionary schools were returned to missionaries, millenium schools e.t.c, investment e.g Econet deal, bond strategy to finace infrastructure, power plant project e.g Enron deal, lekki free trade zone, eko atalantic, railway. E.t.c some where. He was fighting many battles as an opposition governor against a PDP controlled by Obasanjo who i can beat my chest is not halfway as intelligent as a Tinubu. Some allocations for Lagos state were seized during his tenure because he was smart to create Local council development area to spread development.

That's great. That's a lot of nice stuff you have written.

How does his professional and political life as you have outlined attest that he is going to be the only intelligent president we ever had?

How is Tinubu development centric?

If becoming treasurer of Mobil is so magical to you, Yakubu Gowon became Nigeria's head of state at 31years. How does Tinubu becoming Mobil treasurer now become a criteria to be president?

If he masterminded an opposition party to become a winning party, how does that demonstrate that he deserves to be president? Did he mastermind the opposition party to become a winning party for the benefit of Nigerians of for his own selfish interests?

Who are the intelligent people he utilises to fill critical positions and what are those positions?

You mentioned osinbajo. How did osinbajo use his intelligence which you say Tinubu saw in him to move nigeria forward?

Tinubu has been boasting that he made buhari president. Is that an example of Tinubu utilising intelligent people to fill critical positions? Is there anything intelligent in buhari?

What never before seen waste management techniques did Tinubu introduce? Did it make Lagos squeaky clean?

Pls who owns BRT?

U mentioned "strong IGR drive". Can you pls give me a brief on alpha beta?

Which road construction did Tinubu carry out in Lagos that has never been done before?

How does returning schools back to the owners become an achievement? Did Tinubu do the owners of the returned schools a favour?

You are talking of "bond strategy to finace infrastructure" yet you are saying he had strong IGR drive. What is that bond strategy? Can you pls explain it?

You are calling Enron deal achievement? Pls where is the Enron power plant? Can you tell me where it is located and how many MW it is supplying and to whom?

Pls what is the free trade that is presently taking place at lekki free trade zone?

What happened to eko Atlantic and railway? I don't understand.

So Tinubu fought battles against PDP. What should we do about that? Awolowo fought many battles against Tafawa Balewa and spent years in prison for that. Obasanjo & yar'adua found themselves in prison for opposing abacha. So which battles did Tinubu fight that you are sounding as if no body in the history of Nigeria has ever done so?

Which development have the LCDAs spread in Lagos?
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by CheapHomes1: 10:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
pquaver:

Believe me when I say it.. I schooled in the east up to primary sch, I left to Kings college lagos as early as1996 for secondary and further education. Believe when I tell u I saw it first hand the development of Lagos.. Let me give u small tips about Oshodi I remember when we used to go to Oshodi around 1997 to go buy ps1 CD, my dear if you go with car to Oshodi, u will come and carry it after 1 week, if u still see it, theft, and manner of sort, Oshodi was hell or is it Alaba? By 2003 Oshodi was already sanitized. Look at Oshodi today and u will never believe it was once what I witnessed as a young boy... I go with my BAT.. No be sentiments na personal conviction..

If oshodi was sanitized by 2003, which oshodi did fashola sanitize?
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by CheapHomes1: 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
nighter:

It's a Free Trade Zone. Companies/ businesses are not taxed under FZEs.

Why did you make that guy sound ignorant?
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Felincous(m): 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
ifiokjohn:
Lol Smh.
I'm here reading all you guys wrote.
Isn't it disgraceful you comparing Lagos to small anambra?

Lets compare Lagos to Kigali, to Capetown, and others cities in Africa..

You claim Lagos is the 5th largest economy in Africa and yet it is the worst city to live in Africa.

Oga I won't be comparing tinubu Lagos to anambra... I compared it with Kigali and Capetown and it fell short of expectations...with the kind of money its making.
Is Kigali in Nigeria? Both of them are contesting to be Nigeria president so we can't go outside Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by chinchum(m): 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
CheapHomes1:

That's great. That's a lot of nice stuff you have written.

How does his professional and political life as you have outlined attest that he is going to be the only intelligent president we ever had?

If becoming treasurer of Mobil is so magical to you, Yakubu Gowon became Nigeria's head of state at 31years. How does Tinubu becoming Mobil treasurer now become a criteria to be president?

If he masterminded an opposition party to become a winning party, how does that demonstrate that he deserves to be president? Did he mastermind the opposition party to become a winning party for the benefit of Nigerians of for his own selfish interests?

Who are the intelligent people he utilises to fill critical positions and what are those positions?

You mentioned osinbajo. How did osinbajo use his intelligence which you say Tinubu saw in him to move nigeria forward?

Tinubu has been boasting that he made buhari president. Is that an example of Tinubu utilising intelligent people to fill critical positions? Is there anything intelligent in buhari?

What never before seen waste management techniques did Tinubu introduce? Did it make Lagos squeaky clean?

Pls who owns BRT?

Which road construction did Tinubu carry out in Lagos that has never been done before?

How does returning schools back to the owners become an achievement? Did Tinubu do the owners of the returned schools a favour?

You are talking of "bond strategy to finace infrastructure" yet you are saying he had strong IGR drive. What is that bond strategy? Can you pls explain it?

You are calling Enron deal achievement? Pls where is the Enron power plant? Can you tell me where it is located and how many MW it is supplying and to whom?

Pls what is the free trade that is presently taking place at lekki free trade zone?

So Tinubu fought battles against PDP. What should we do about that? Awolowo fought many battles against Tafawa Balewa and spent years in prison for that. Obasanjo & yar'adua found themselves in prison for opposing abacha. So which battles did Tinubu fight that you are sounding as if no body in the history of Nigeria has ever done so?

you can keep deceiving yourself asking questions to no end.

I am talking of an accomplished professional, you are referring to opportunistic secondary school graduates who joined military and plotted coups to become head of state. Can Abacha be employed as a common clerk in a multinational company?.
Research Nadeco and the frontline actors to identity Tinubus effort against the military.

Buhari was the only candidate that could have defeated the incumbent in 2015, he was not the best, but the optimal candidate. It takes intelligence to know your limit and use the tools available. Nigeria was tilting towards a one party state, at a point failure PDP was controlling 31 out of 36 states.

There is no magic bullet to Nigerias issues. The fallacy of most of your questions is you are clever by half and asking open ended questions that you can find answers on google. I am not paid to lecture you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by CheapHomes1: 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
chinchum:
you can keep deceiving yourself asking questions to no end.

I am talking of an accomplished professional, you are referring to opportunistic secondary school graduates who joined military and plotted coups to become head of state. Can Abacha be employed as a common clerk in a multinational company?.
Research Nadeco and the frontline actors to identity Tinubus effort against the military.

Buhari was the only candidate that could have defeated the incumbent in 2015, he was not the best, but the optimal candidate. It takes intelligence to know your limit and use the tools available. Nigeria was tilting towards a one party state, at a point failure PDP was controlling 31 out of 36 states.

There is no magic bullet to Nigerias issues. The fallacy of most of your questions is you are clever by half and asking open ended questions that you can find answers on google. I am not paid to lecture you.

I didn't ask you to lecture anyone. I only asked you simple questions to which you haven't answered any.

Pls who owns BRT?

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by chinchum(m): 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I didn't ask you to lecture anyone. I only asked you simple questions to which you haven't answered any.

Pls who owns BRT?

i repeat none of the former presidents can buckle Tinubus sandals when it comes to intelligence, if you disagree, prove to me otherwise or keep shut. I made my assertion with my own facts.

I am not going to lecture you on what you can find on your finger tips.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ezinne Chime And Ken Nnamani Are Engaged (Photos) / Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release / Benue Lawmakers Climb Fence To Stop Impeachment Plot Against Ortom (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.