Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) (47686 Views)

PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike / Atiku Raises Team To Woo Wike, Rivers Governor’s Camp Remain Adamant / Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by rightdata: 7:17am On Jun 24, 2022
Tinubu should tell us how he intends to fight corruption.
Tell us how he made his money.
Tell how old he is?

He is simply too old for the job and not healthy.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by MurderX: 7:18am On Jun 24, 2022
Nobody is in doubt of Tinubu's prowess in governance as a vibrant younger man but we must also admit that he has not aged well and his body has become weak. Everything good thing that he accomplished is from throwback of his good old days, he doesn't have the mental and physical capacity to do such today and must yield to a youthful president. Nigeria is not Lagos, the dynamics are very complicated and different that is why somebody as articulated as Fashola while a Governor could not do the magic as a minister.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Amotekun777: 7:18am On Jun 24, 2022
Bastard! angry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by tibatobi: 7:20am On Jun 24, 2022
Crixxx:
Wasted money when he could come learn everything he doesn't know in Anambra.
anambra don get that kind achievement.... ranting people...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by YorubaIsGreat(m): 7:20am On Jun 24, 2022
Amotekun777:
Bastard! angry
like your father

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Arysexy(m): 7:22am On Jun 24, 2022
grin

Pablo Escobar wants to emulate Peter Obi.

I thought his senseless supporters called him Obi China? So Drugnibu also goes to China?

When will he go to Egypt too?

Shameless lots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by whoawa(m): 7:22am On Jun 24, 2022
TooNoisy:
Records are always there and facts never lie. Lekki free trade zone is becoming a new city employing hundreds of thousands.

The same people who are some if the greatest beneficiaries of Tinubu's vision are now his greatest critics. It was the same thing they did to Awolowo. These people came from the South East to enjoy Awolowo's free education policy in the early 80s but hated him so much.

I think the best thing is for Nigeria to adopt true federalism with a certain percentage of jobs reserved for people in that region. Lets see how some people will survive if they had to go back to their region.

Lalasticlala

No wonder you are still single and jobless
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by 07kjb: 7:23am On Jun 24, 2022
Stop deceiving your selfs, supporting who you know that won't change anything

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Pastorsmile: 7:23am On Jun 24, 2022
Throw back.
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Maccar02: 7:24am On Jun 24, 2022
Its only a fool will compare grate tinubu with atiku/Obi

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by 07kjb: 7:24am On Jun 24, 2022
2006 news to front page 2022 nawa

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Noble19(m): 7:25am On Jun 24, 2022
The fact is that Tinubu was great in his days as a governor, might not be compared to Peter obi in his own days also. Tinubu was far better.

But my doubt is that he's getting old, might not be active as of those days, he's getting more corrupt. Don't bring Peter obi to my mentioned, I believed he's Igbos candidacy.

You can't fool me, I will rather not vote anyone in presidential election.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Makowonda: 7:26am On Jun 24, 2022
"Lagos state governor,Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu..."ah-ah!Who is Sanwo Olu?Lagos state chairman?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Born2Breed(f): 7:26am On Jun 24, 2022
The same China una dey laugh Obi for.

You guys are so dumb.

Tinubu has retrogessed from 20yrs ago.

Right now, he can't think properly unless he is assisted mentally.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by olas24u(f): 7:28am On Jun 24, 2022
Built2last:
Tinubu is becoming unsellable by the day.

Imagine a 2006 article posted for us to trust 2022 in Tinubu's hands.

Find something sellable about him apart from that he helped people

He didn't help me and over 180 million Nigerians. In fact he punished us with Buhari

Lekki free trade zone ,lekki ports,lekki airport,dangote refineries all planned many years back ,and we have started to see the results.The port is the deepest port in the whole of Nigeria .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Arysexy(m): 7:28am On Jun 24, 2022
richie240:

The noise makers know ds for a fact but right from inception of this great country, their Achilles heels has always been tribalism and bigotry.

The average ipobian had rather support a madman of Igbo descent than support an expert from another region all bcus "blood is thicker than water".
Their support for obi is not issue-based but ethnocentric. No amount of proof of excellent antecedents of tinubu will make them see him in good light talkless of vote for him; and no amount of proofs of wrongdoings of obi will stop them from voting obi.

An African proverb says " the pounded yam of 20 years can still scorch your hands". Las-las, by Feb 27, their eyes will clear!

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by shinealight(m): 7:31am On Jun 24, 2022
Built2last:

This thing pain you seriously

E pele oo.

Obi left office when as Governor and when did Tinubu leave office. When was Obi's investment made

You guys should all go back to school to understand basic economics

The lagos you brandish is Tinubus private property but Tribe and religion has blinded you even as you wallow in poverty and blindly following him.

Lagos has high IGR but the loan the state is owing is higher than their monthly generated income. Lagos has the highest loan in the hwole of Africa for a city in a country.

Think and be free from religious bigotry and ethnic chauvinism

….the highest loan? Have you checked out New York? What about California?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Fearyourcreator: 7:31am On Jun 24, 2022
Built2last:

Too much fake research for an opposition. Admit that the attention the guy is getting is making all you Tinubu supporters loose sleep.

I pledge to support Tinubu if you can share a video or resent article where your master Tinubu has outlined what he will do for Nigeria apart from it's my turn. I made Buhari president. Oh i forgot, i have a video where he has bagged beans to distribute already.

set yourself free from religious and ethnic slavery. Come clean, the reason you are not supporting Obi is because he is a christian and Igbo

He has told us what he will do. Can your oga at the top speak so we can check which plan serves us right in the interest of Nigeria.

I am from Cross River state. I voted OBJ in 1999 and 2003. Okadigbo and Buhari contested in 2003. I chose OBJ because he was better than Buhari/Okadigbo. 2007 i voted Yaradua/Good luck. There were Igbo and Yoruba contesters. 2015 I voted GEJ. 2023 i am voting Peter Obi. can you see i have gone round Nigeria in the interest of Nigeria but you lots see Nigeria through the eye of religion or tribe before chosing who to vote

I wont reply you again. If Tinubu wins and sells Nigeria rewarding political allies. Its not my problem I visit Nigeria twice every year to supervise my little company in Abuja. My second passport will take me to 180 countries of the world with no visa required. you see i am not the one to suffer neither will my children. God bless

Will you have the decency
Wahala.... Anyone can vote for anyone... The ones you vote for didn't still leave dollars or fuel to what they met it... All of una like wahala

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by nkemoma(m): 7:34am On Jun 24, 2022
TooNoisy:
Records are always there and facts never lie. Lekki free trade zone is becoming a new city employing hundreds of thousands.

The same people who are some if the greatest beneficiaries of Tinubu's vision are now his greatest critics. It was the same thing they did to Awolowo. These people came from the South East to enjoy Awolowo's free education policy in the early 80s but hated him so much.

I think the best thing is for Nigeria to adopt true federalism with a certain percentage of jobs reserved for people in that region. Lets see how some people will survive if they had to go back to their region.

Lalasticlala

You be mumu..

The best thing is to open seaports in the SE and SS.. And watch Lagos crumble... A city that had been the capital of the country for over 70years, using the oil from the south to build infrastructures.. And you are here ranting as if it is Emilokan that built it from scratch

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Fearyourcreator: 7:34am On Jun 24, 2022
Built2last:

Tinubu investment with money stolen from you people. what has happened to your brains. Lagos is the most indebted state in Nigeria. think. Remove tribe and religion for the interest of Nigeria. Northerners and other Yorubas campaining for Obi are Igbos too. Can you see Obi is a goal. The IPOB tag you guys want to deploy is not working. Many Yorubas will die for Obi. Same with Many northerners. Get ready Campaign will start August 8. Thats when you should drink the snipper. E go shock una

Most of those projects in Lagos were PPP projects if you know what that means.

Even America get debt...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Chopcy29: 7:34am On Jun 24, 2022
Man is not smelling that sit if he like let him eat with Muhammad
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Fearyourcreator: 7:35am On Jun 24, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Vote Obi and stop disturbing us.

Despite the fact that campaign has not started, Tinubu for as far back as February said (as one of campaign promises) that WAEC and NECO examination will be free!

Tell us what are the campaign promises of Obi that made you think he's better than other aspirant if not that you all are emotional people who can't think deeply and easily driven by mere Political propaganda.

His lies has been busted many times!
He has his name linked to corruption!
He's not a youth!

What then made him a saint!

What are Obi legacies as Governor of Anambra, let's juxtapose.

It's a challenge.
Wahala .... You and that guy dey drag ooo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Fearyourcreator: 7:36am On Jun 24, 2022
TooNoisy:

Can you go get another glass of Mkpurummiri please. When I talk, people like you should not response. Just continue drinking your MkpuruMmiri. After all Nigeria is no longer a zoo.
Lolzzzz

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by israelinvests: 7:38am On Jun 24, 2022
Built2last:

Tinubu investment with money stolen from you people. what has happened to your brains. Lagos is the most indebted state in Nigeria. think. Remove tribe and religion for the interest of Nigeria. Northerners and other Yorubas campaining for Obi are Igbos too. Can you see Obi is a goal. The IPOB tag you guys want to deploy is not working. Many Yorubas will die for Obi. Same with Many northerners. Get ready Campaign will start August 8. Thats when you should drink the snipper. E go shock una

Most of those projects in Lagos were PPP projects if you know what that means.

America 8s the most indebted in the world ... Pooran don't borrow... Dangoted is one of the. Most indebted Nigerian ... Does that make u better than dangote ?

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Paullo19: 7:39am On Jun 24, 2022
TooNoisy:

Lalasticlala

I don't understand, is it only Lagos that exists in Nigeria, if u are going to china to do things in Lagos and expect the northerners to vote for u, u most be a very big joke..well i know all this are political strategies but it can't work old man...he claimed he brought buhari into power, he couldn't even advice him when things were going bad only to wake up one day ND start shouting it's his turn, now running to china.. weldone...as u go u come back come chill...na him and him great grand children ND grandchildren go join army dey eat corn and agbado ND casava for night...olodo..
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by kenzo25(m): 7:41am On Jun 24, 2022
Some people are just blind to the progress of others no matter how you sell a good product to them , they will prefer to buy fake cos it really look like original. If it’s not original ( BATIFIED) it can never be original.
Let your good deed speaks for you. Not go and verify.
My opinion though!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Littlefingerjp: 7:41am On Jun 24, 2022
trutharena:

When we judge him with Lagos today, you guys cry that he is not the governor.

When he brought out his success as governor that still stand till today, you guys cry we are bringing the past.

But the same Meth addicts are trending Obi brewery investment which he did a long time ago which eventually turned out to be a failed investment. You are hypocrites, all of you.

Here you go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDx7CjXGA0E

Also:
Follow this Twitter threads for more videos:
https://twitter.com/mario9jaa/status/1539943808737083392?s=21&t=amrASu9jCblfIePz86Li5Q

https://twitter.com/mario9jaa/status/1539944154314203136?s=21&t=amrASu9jCblfIePz86Li5Q

https://twitter.com/mario9jaa/status/1539944247578841090?s=21&t=amrASu9jCblfIePz86Li5Q
ol someone is reading what was written for him,that probably he doesn't even understand what he is reading, that was the same Buhari read for us..Have you seen Peter Obi read from a written note before?? That how you know a man with vision, speaks from his head because he has ideas..As long as Tinubu and his cohorts were part of the people that massacred those at the lekki toll gate in 2020,dere blood will continue to cry out
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by israel90: 7:42am On Jun 24, 2022
TooNoisy let everybody go there separate ways,let support these Igbo nuisance leaves the country for u guys so that u can have peace better that way:

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Paullo19: 7:42am On Jun 24, 2022
trutharena:

Lol, that free zone now hold one of the largest refinery in the world. The tax Lagos will generate from that will be more than Anambra budget in a full year.

Obi Pandora is a lazy economist, in his period he did not expand Anambra revenue base but rather saved money instead. His lack of foresight was why Obiano spent all the money and Soludo met an empty treasury.

Now Sanwo-Olu will benefit from Dangote tax due to the foresight and economic prowress of Tinubu who understood that investments and thinking for the future will save a state.

You also have Eko Atlantic which currently attract investment from even USA government, they will pay taxes to Lagos. This is how you build a state.

We need Tinubu in Nigeria to help us set a proper structure that allow continuity and growth. How can you see all his past achievement and still not believe in him to turn Nigeria around for the better?
If he had Nigerian at heart, his boy he sponsored ND made the president, why couldn't he(tinubu) advised him(buhari) on how to make the country better? Abeg he should go ND rest...i rather vote Atiku def than vote him..
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by shinealight(m): 7:42am On Jun 24, 2022
Built2last:
Tinubu is becoming unsellable by the day.

Imagine a 2006 article posted for us to trust 2022 in Tinubu's hands.

Find something sellable about him apart from that he helped people

He didn't help me and over 180 million Nigerians. In fact he punished us with Buhari

He didn’t help anyone from your village eh? Go look for work at the Lekki Free Trade Zone instead of doing sit-at-home and killing your people.
Rubbish! undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by redcliff: 7:42am On Jun 24, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Vote Obi and stop disturbing us.

Despite the fact that campaign has not started, Tinubu for as far back as February said (as one of campaign promises) that WAEC and NECO examination will be free!

Tell us what are the campaign promises of Obi that made you think he's better than other aspirant if not that you all are emotional people who can't think deeply and easily driven by mere Political propaganda.

His lies has been busted many times!
He has his name linked to corruption!
He's not a youth!

What then made him a saint!

What are Obi legacies as Governor of Anambra, let's juxtapose.

It's a challenge.

They should tell us their plan for the economy and not giving us handouts. because if you have a plan to really fix the economy and do it, nobody needs free waec and neco because everybody who goes that route will be able to afford it. We want to know their plans to lift Nigerians out of poverty.
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Ozzypen(m): 7:43am On Jun 24, 2022
[quote author=TooNoisy post=114083984]

When Obi was Governor, Anambra doctors were on strike for 13 months. You can Google it. It is all over the Internet. People died and he did not care. Why? His family either received treatment in Lagos or abroad.

When Obi was Governor of Anambra, Anambra ASUU was on strike for 6 months. Google is your friend. He did not care because his children schooled in England.

The Investment he made in International Breweries was not just bad for Anambra but a conflict of interest. Anambra paid 2billion naira for that failed investment but he awarded his family 1 billion without paying any cost. Peter Obi should be in jail if Nigeria had strong judiciary. No wonder he was impeached.I am always in shock when people compare Tinubu to Peter Obi, for me it looks stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tinubu Slams Ambode: "Ship Of Lagos State Was Heading In The Wrong Direction" / Benue Lawmakers Climb Fence To Stop Impeachment Plot Against Ortom (VIDEO) / Amaechi: Under Buhari, Nigerians Are Hungry, Poverty Is Growing — Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.