Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) (47714 Views)

PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike / Atiku Raises Team To Woo Wike, Rivers Governor’s Camp Remain Adamant / Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by trutharena: 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
Built2last:

Too much fake research for an opposition. Admit that the attention the guy is getting is making all you Tinubu supporters loose sleep.

I pledge to support Tinubu if you can share a video or resent article where your master Tinubu has outlined what he will do for Nigeria apart from it's my turn. I made Buhari president. Oh i forgot, i have a video where he has bagged beans to distribute already.

set yourself free from religious and ethnic slavery. Come clean, the reason you are not supporting Obi is because he is a christian and Igbo

He has told us what he will do. Can your oga at the top speak so we can check which plan serves us right in the interest of Nigeria.

I am from Cross River state. I voted OBJ in 1999 and 2003. Okadigbo and Buhari contested in 2003. I chose OBJ because he was better than Buhari/Okadigbo. 2007 i voted Yaradua/Good luck. There were Igbo and Yoruba contesters. 2015 I voted GEJ. 2023 i am voting Peter Obi. can you see i have gone round Nigeria in the interest of Nigeria but you lots see Nigeria through the eye of religion or tribe before chosing who to vote

I wont reply you again. If Tinubu wins and sells Nigeria rewarding political allies. Its not my problem I visit Nigeria twice every year to supervise my little company in Abuja. My second passport will take me to 180 countries of the world with no visa required. you see i am not the one to suffer neither will my children. God bless

Will you have the decency

Here you go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDx7CjXGA0E

Also:
Follow this Twitter threads.
https://twitter.com/mario9jaa/status/1539943808737083392?s=21&t=amrASu9jCblfIePz86Li5Q

https://twitter.com/mario9jaa/status/1539944154314203136?s=21&t=amrASu9jCblfIePz86Li5Q

https://twitter.com/mario9jaa/status/1539944247578841090?s=21&t=amrASu9jCblfIePz86Li5Q

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by mutor72: 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by fyneguy: 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
Built2last:

This thing pain you seriously

E pele oo.

Obi left office when as Governor and when did Tinubu leave office. When was Obi's investment made

You guys should all go back to school to understand basic economics

The lagos you brandish is Tinubus private property but Tribe and religion has blinded you even as you wallow in poverty and blindly following him.

Lagos has high IGR but the loan the state is owing is higher than their monthly generated income. Lagos has the highest loan in the hwole of Africa for a city in a country.

Think and be free from religious bigotry and ethnic chauvinism

Lol You be olodo.

This is how loans work- Lagos earns N50 B monthly, ok. You leverage on that to access huge funds to finance many projects. You don't have to wait to save up, for instance 500B, when you can get that as a loan and pay back over 20 to 30 years.

Loans enable you to access tomorrow's money today, thereby saving time and delivering impactful projects.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by techWriter3: 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
Here you betweens

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by TooNoisy(f): 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
fyneguy:

Lol You be olodo.

This is how loans work- Lagos earns N50 B monthly, ok. You leverage on that to access huge funds to finance many projects. You don't have to wait to save up, for instance 500B, when you can get that as a loan and pay back over 20 to 30 years.

Loans enable you to access tomorrow's money today, thereby saving time and delivering impactful projects.

No need trying to explain to those people. The are unable to understand because they are blinded by tribe.

I am only surprised and disappointed this has not made front-page. I guess since it makes Tinubu look good it should be hidden, but Peter Obi trekking home should make front-page. This is not about Tinubu online but the younger ones need to understand governance and what is expected of their leaders. This is a perfect example of what should be on front-page.

Seun, Mynd44, lalasticlala, we can see your work o. Continue

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
Lalasticlala seun Mynd44, this is front page Worthy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Parachoko: 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
TooNoisy:

No need trying to explain to those people. The are unable to understand because they are blinded by tribe.

I am only surprised and disappointed this has not made front-page. I guess since it makes Tinubu look good it should be hidden, but Peter Obi trekking home should make front-page. This is not about Tinubu online but the younger ones need to understand governance and what is expected of their leaders. This is a perfect example of what should be on front-page.

Seun, Mynd44, lalasticlala, we can see your work o. Continue
If nah Obi dey Waka for a street, e go don enter front page.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
Built2last:

Too much fake research for an opposition. Admit that the attention the guy is getting is making all you Tinubu supporters loose sleep.

I pledge to support Tinubu if you can share a video or resent article where your master Tinubu has outlined what he will do for Nigeria apart from it's my turn. I made Buhari president. Oh i forgot, i have a video where he has bagged beans to distribute already.

set yourself free from religious and ethnic slavery. Come clean, the reason you are not supporting Obi is because he is a christian and Igbo

He has told us what he will do. Can your oga at the top speak so we can check which plan serves us right in the interest of Nigeria.

I am from Cross River state. I voted OBJ in 1999 and 2003. Okadigbo and Buhari contested in 2003. I chose OBJ because he was better than Buhari/Okadigbo. 2007 i voted Yaradua/Good luck. There were Igbo and Yoruba contesters. 2015 I voted GEJ. 2023 i am voting Peter Obi. can you see i have gone round Nigeria in the interest of Nigeria but you lots see Nigeria through the eye of religion or tribe before chosing who to vote

I wont reply you again. If Tinubu wins and sells Nigeria rewarding political allies. Its not my problem I visit Nigeria twice every year to supervise my little company in Abuja. My second passport will take me to 180 countries of the world with no visa required. you see i am not the one to suffer neither will my children. God bless

Will you have the decency
Has campaign officially started?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Parachoko: 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Lalasticlala seun Mynd44, this is front page Worthy
This thread needs to be on the front page

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by richie240: 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Ashiwaju has done it before, he can do it again.

He has the antecedents Worth of consideration
The noise makers know ds for a fact but right from inception of this great country, their Achilles heels has always been tribalism and bigotry.

The average ipobian had rather support a madman of Igbo descent than support an expert from another region all bcus "blood is thicker than water".
Their support for obi is not issue-based but ethnocentric. No amount of proof of excellent antecedents of tinubu will make them see him in good light talkless of vote for him; and no amount of proofs of wrongdoings of obi will stop them from voting obi.

An African proverb says " the pounded yam of 20 years can still scorch your hands". Las-las, by Feb 27, their eyes will clear!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by anungangampu: 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
We voted Buhari on his leadership stance in 1983, we know what we went through during this 8yrs. Tinubu was an enigma when he was Governor of Lagos 1999 to 2007 no doubt but we know how he sustained his legacy over this years till now. Well, we might close our eyes on so many things but not on his health concern. Buhari couldnt implement any of his stoic policy simply as a result of ailing health and lack of strenght to monitor most of his policies. Tinubu might be the leader we want in 1999-2007 but never a leader that can function in our today crises ridden country. He simply wont be able to monitor any of his policies or deliver alot of things like he did in governorship years.
You might not like Peter Obi, but he is far a new breed of politician in Nigeria political space and also a christian we badly need to equal the 8yrs under a muslim.

You might go ahead and act as if it doesnt matter but i swear Tinubu will never be who he was 15yrs ago. His long use of nicotine might also be the cause why it isnt happening . So do well and look through your conscience .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by TooNoisy(f): 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
anungangampu:
We voted Buhari on his leadership stance in 1983, we know what we went through during this 8yrs. Tinubu was an enigma when he was Governor of Lagos 1999 to 2007 no doubt but we know how he sustained his legacy over this years till now. Well, we might close our eyes on so many things but not on his health concern. Buhari couldnt implement any of his stoic policy simply as a result of ailing health and lack of strenght to monitor most of his policies. Tinubu might be the leader we want in 1999-2007 but never a leader that can function in our today crises ridden country. He simply wont be able to monitor any of his policies or deliver alot of things like he did in governorship years.
You might not like Peter Obi, but he his far a new breed of politician in Nigeria political space and also a christian we badly need to equal the 8yrs under a muslim.

You might go ahead and act as if it doesnt matter but i swear Tinubu will never be who he was 15yrs ago. His long use of nicotine might also be the cause why it isnt happening . So do well and look through your conscience .

I thought you people said Tinubu was a thief who did nothing in Lagos. Now you are saying he did great as governor but he is old.

It is now that I understand why governors Fayemi, Badaru, Amosun, Akpabio all stepped down for Tinubu during the primaries. Same with Ayade, Umahi and all the Northern governors all backing him. They know they are all learners where he is. They all learnt from him. He is not their mate- most of them try to copy his governance model in Lagos.

When Kwankwaso became governor, he first ran to Lagos to learn from Fashola who had just become governor then. Of the 36 governors in 1999, Tinubu is the only relevant person till date and it is based on performance.

The truth is that Tinubu and Peter Obi should never be put in the same sentence. They should not be contesting for the same thing. ASIWAJU is not his mate in any way. If Obi had sense, he should just step down and go back home. Obi that struggled and was impeached in that small Anambra State. Doctors were on strike for 13 months, ASUU on strike for 6 months. The man couldn't run Anambra and now wants to run Nigeria. I laugh in Chinese ... hehehehe him tu lie.

If you owned a Fortune 500 company with revenues of $20billion and you had to hire one of two people. One had been the CEO of another Fortune 500 company with revenues of $10billion and th other has run a company of only $2million. Who will you hire? That is what we have at stake here. Hiring Peter Obi is like hiring the man that ran a company of $2million to suddenly run a company of $20billion. He wouldn't even know what to do. The governors don't even respect him and that is why Wike could easily kick him out.

Tinubu transformed Lagios into the 5th largest economy in Africa and you want to compare him with Peter Obi? A 100 year old Tinubu is 10times better than a 60 year old Peter Obi.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by donjazet(m): 7:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
r4bbit:

Thank you!

I see you've opened an alternate account to continue spewing your hateful bile towards a tribe. Continue.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by pquaver(m): 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
trutharena:
This same free trade zone now hold billion $$ investments for Lagos. This is a man with foresight, he plan and build a long lasting framework that can be continued with successive government.

When we tell these guys why we are supporting Tinubu because of his past succes as goevrnor, they abuse us and compare him with Obituary OR they accuse us of tribalism.

How can you even compare Tinubu success as governor and ability to grow economy to expand revenue base to that of Obi?

BAT na d man.. Achievement talks for himself.. My father and family want me to be obidient out of sentiment of tribe.. Me my wife are Tinubulated.. My experience is is my personal conviction, that Bola will deliver

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by adekolaelect(m): 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
Crixxx:
Wasted money when he could come learn everything he doesn't know in Anambra.
hen but you failed to inform Obi Pandora when he traveled for same.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by r4bbit: 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
donjazet:

I see you've opened an alternate account to continue spewing your hateful bile towards a tribe. Continue.
Hope you didn't trade your mother for an unripe mango?
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by TooNoisy(f): 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
pquaver:

BAT na d man.. Achievement talks for himself.. My father and family want me to be obidient out of sentiment of tribe.. Me my wife are Tinubulated.. My experience is is my personal conviction, that Bola will deliver

And I salute your courage in spite of all the opposition. But this decision has to be made carefully and based on logic and not sentiments.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by pquaver(m): 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
TooNoisy:

And I salute your courage in spite of all the opposition. But this decision has to be made carefully and based on logic and not sentiments.
Believe me when I say it.. I schooled in the east up to primary sch, I left to Kings college lagos as early as1996 for secondary and further education. Believe when I tell u I saw it first hand the development of Lagos.. Let me give u small tips about Oshodi I remember when we used to go to Oshodi around 1997 to go buy ps1 CD, my dear if you go with car to Oshodi, u will come and carry it after 1 week, if u still see it, theft, and manner of sort, Oshodi was hell or is it Alaba? By 2003 Oshodi was already sanitized. Look at Oshodi today and u will never believe it was once what I witnessed as a young boy... I go with my BAT.. No be sentiments na personal conviction..

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by TooNoisy(f): 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
pquaver:

Believe me when I say it.. I schooled in the east up to primary sch, I left to Kings college lagos as early as1996 for secondary and further education. Believe when I tell u I saw it first hand the development of Lagos.. Let me give u small tips about Oshodi I remember when we used to go to Oshodi around 1997 to go buy ps1 CD, my dear if you go with car to Oshodi, u will come and carry it after 1 week, if u still see it, theft, and manner of sort, Oshodi was hell or is it Alaba? By 2003 Oshodi was already sanitized. Look at Oshodi today and u will never believe it was once what I witnessed as a young boy... I go with my BAT.. No be sentiments na personal conviction..

What is now called Island from Lekki all the way to the Dangote refinery was BAT. It was like the man had a vision that the population of Lagos will explode. I have seen the plan for the entire Lekki Free Trade zone. Buolding by building. The Dangotr Refinery and Fertiliser is one small area out of it. The place is now an industrial hub. BAT opened up the whole area.

If we are to be sincere and base our decisions on records and achievements and not sentiments or here say. BAT trumps the rest hands down.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:10am On Jun 24, 2022
Great

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 24, 2022
That's a leader!

I dont doubt Tinubu, he has done before and high possibility we will do again

He got the records!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by FuckSilly: 7:11am On Jun 24, 2022
Crixxx:
Wasted money when he could come learn everything he doesn't know in Anambra.
Or deh

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by emmabest2000(m): 7:12am On Jun 24, 2022
TooNoisy:
Records are always there and facts never lie. Lekki free trade zone is becoming a new city employing hundreds of thousands.

The same people who are some if the greatest beneficiaries of Tinubu's vision are now his greatest critics. It was the same thing they did to Awolowo. These people came from the South East to enjoy Awolowo's free education policy in the early 80s but hated him so much.

I think the best thing is for Nigeria to adopt true federalism with a certain percentage of jobs reserved for people in that region. Lets see how some people will survive if they had to go back to their region.

Lalasticlala

Noise maker cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Allisgud: 7:12am On Jun 24, 2022
How does that benefit the common man
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 24, 2022
anungangampu:
You might not like Peter Obi, but he his far a new breed of politician in Nigeria political space and also a christian we badly need to equal the 8yrs under a muslim.

Friday morning gibberish!

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by barcaboi(m): 7:13am On Jun 24, 2022
Built2last:

This thing pain you seriously

E pele oo.

Obi left office when as Governor and when did Tinubu leave office. When was Obi's investment made

You guys should all go back to school to understand basic economics

The lagos you brandish is Tinubus private property but Tribe and religion has blinded you even as you wallow in poverty and blindly following him.

Lagos has high IGR but the loan the state is owing is higher than their monthly generated income. Lagos has the highest loan in the hwole of Africa for a city in a country.

Think and be free from religious bigotry and ethnic chauvinism

The same Peter obi that owed doctors and they went on 13 months strike? Or the same Peter obi that relocated to Lagos after his tenure; that’s even an indictment on him. He cldnt stay in his supposed region after his tenure.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by okoolori(m): 7:14am On Jun 24, 2022
trutharena:

Lol, that free zone now hold one of the largest refinery in the world. The tax Lagos will generate from that will be more than Anambra budget in a full year.

Obi Pandora is a lazy economist, in his period he did not expand Anambra revenue base but rather saved money instead. His lack of foresight was why Obiano spent all the money and Soludo met an empty treasury.

Now Sanwo-Olu will benefit from Dangote tax due to the foresight and economic prowress of Tinubu who understood that investments and thinking for the future will save a state.

You also have Eko Atlantic which currently attract investment from even USA government, they will pay taxes to Lagos. This is how you build a state.

We need Tinubu in Nigeria to help us set a proper structure that allow continuity and growth. How can you see all his past achievement and still not believe in him to turn Nigeria around for the better?

The Good Lord in High Heaven above will bless you for this, facts you stated here....
We need this man to set the pace for us....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Levels1(m): 7:16am On Jun 24, 2022
TooNoisy:
Records are always there and facts never lie. Lekki free trade zone is becoming a new city employing hundreds of thousands.

The same people who are some if the greatest beneficiaries of Tinubu's vision are now his greatest critics. It was the same thing they did to Awolowo. These people came from the South East to enjoy Awolowo's free education policy in the early 80s but hated him so much.

I think the best thing is for Nigeria to adopt true federalism with a certain percentage of jobs reserved for people in that region. Lets see how some people will survive if they had to go back to their region.

Lalasticlala

Brilliant suggestions

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Oshodipikin: 7:17am On Jun 24, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu / Fielding Jonathan, A Mistake – Dr. Raymond Dokpesi / Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.