Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Finally, I Lost My 4months Old Son - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally, I Lost My 4months Old Son (3590 Views)

Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 / 15-Year-Old Son Walks His Mother Down The Aisle On Wedding Day (Photos) / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, I Lost My 4months Old Son by lordnkem000(m): 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
Goodday everyone
in the last one month i have created few threads which i told my story, my situation and predicament and i begged for help
to save my family but no response, instead what i got was people judging me for running away and abandoning my family, calling me different names. but my aim was to get help to save my son and his mother because i love them both and to get a job so i can cater for them. even today i still begged for help but no one responded and now i just buried my 4months old son and my issues just got bigger.
I feel so depressed right now but i am still trying to save my galfrnd now or i'll be forced to marry her corpse according to anaang tradition in akwaibom since i havent paid her dowry. please help a brother. i am not a scam. i am ready to post my national id card, anything.
thanks... Gtbank 042-662-6247
Emmanuel

1 Like

Re: Finally, I Lost My 4months Old Son by RedMac: 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
Re: Finally, I Lost My 4months Old Son by meobizy(f): 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nairalanders didn’t help you impregnate her. Shift one side. That is if the story is true to begin with. Nobody owes you anything here.

20 Likes

Re: Finally, I Lost My 4months Old Son by MufasaLion: 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
Next time, don't let your dick do the thinking when you're with a woman.

4 Likes

Re: Finally, I Lost My 4months Old Son by Nonexisting: 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
meobizy:
Nairalanders didn’t help you impregnate her. Shift one side. That is if the story is true to begin with. Nobody owes you anything here.
You get time to respond to him. The bolded part is the situation here. Believe these people at your own peril.

10 Likes

Re: Finally, I Lost My 4months Old Son by lordnkem000(m): 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
meobizy:
thanks i hear u... God bless u
Re: Finally, I Lost My 4months Old Son by lordnkem000(m): 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
MufasaLion:
Next time, don't let your dick do the thinking when you're with a woman.
Thanks i accept

1 Like

Re: Finally, I Lost My 4months Old Son by Kennyprince: 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
meobizy:

This is rude.
You are a lady and shd be motherly in ur utterances

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, I Lost My 4months Old Son by lordnkem000(m): 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nonexisting:
You get time to respond to him. The bolded part is the situation here. Believe these people at your own peril.
uncle everyone is not a scammer like u alright!!!! i accept my mistakes and i am not proud of them but dont u dare act like u are a saint
Re: Finally, I Lost My 4months Old Son by meobizy(f): 3:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
Kennyprince:

This is rude.
Okay. He should impregnate another girl. The more the merrier.

3 Likes

Re: Finally, I Lost My 4months Old Son by lordnkem000(m): 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
Kennyprince:

This is rude.
thats how they behave here so i'm used to it.. truth is i know and accept my mistakes. but i love my gal

1 Like

Re: Finally, I Lost My 4months Old Son by Kobojunkie: 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
Kennyprince:
This is rude.
Motherly? The boy lost his son and is here begging for money so he can marry a woman after proving himself incapable of taking on such responsibility. What has being motherly to do with any of this? undecided

If he was here looking for help in getting a vasectomy, that would make more sense. undecided

16 Likes

Re: Finally, I Lost My 4months Old Son by Galaxydon1(m): 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
meobizy:
you are heartless

6 Likes

Re: Finally, I Lost My 4months Old Son by Kobojunkie: 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
Galaxydon1:
you are heartless
Oh get a brain, will you! undecided

1 Like

Re: Finally, I Lost My 4months Old Son by Kobojunkie: 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
lordnkem000:

uncle everyone is not a scammer like u alright!!!! i accept my mistakes and i am not proud of them but dont u dare act like u are a saint
Do you realize that what you just told us here is you, and this woman, both took on a responsibility - you birthed a chlld , a human being- that you were not able to take care of in the first place. You lost him because you both didn't have the money to care for him, and now you want people to support you in marrying each other so you continue to commit these same atrocities without remorse? undecided

A human being lost his life because you and your woman are unfit to carry such responsibility at this time, yet you expect us to ignore this fact? What kind of human are you? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Finally, I Lost My 4months Old Son by Nonexisting: 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
lordnkem000:

Me, a saint? Even if God himself comes down to say I'm a saint, I will boldly correct Him. My advice is go get your PVC and vote good leaders. Stop e-begging and e-blaiming because you no give person money hold for you. If truly you lost your child, RIP to him.

2 Likes

Re: Finally, I Lost My 4months Old Son by lordnkem000(m): 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
meobizy:
Okay. He should impregnate another girl. The more the merrier.
u are just a hypocrite. are u not dating someone at d moment? how many girls have u impregnated yourself?
pls stop being judgemental
Re: Finally, I Lost My 4months Old Son by JOACHINpedro: 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
Na scammers spoil Nigeria, nobody knows who's legit anymore.
#CursedNation

5 Likes

Re: Finally, I Lost My 4months Old Son by Kobojunkie: 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
lordnkem000:

u are just a hypocrite. are u not dating someone at d moment? how many girls have u impregnated yourself?
Is this a joke? You claim your 4-month old just died because you and the mother could not adequately fend for it. Yet you have the audacity to talk of others being judgemental?, undecided

4 Likes

Re: Finally, I Lost My 4months Old Son by lordnkem000(m): 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Do you realize that what you just told us here is you, and this woman, both took on a responsibility - you birthed a chlld , a human being- that you were not able to take care of in the first place. You lost him because you both didn't have the money to care for him, and now you want people to support you in marrying each other so you continue to commit these same atrocities without remorse? undecided
i didnt say i wanted people to support us tomarry sir.. read my post and u will understand. i just want help to pay her hospital bills so she can be treated then i can continue my search for a job
Re: Finally, I Lost My 4months Old Son by lordnkem000(m): 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Is this a joke? You claim your 4-month old just died because you and the mother could not adequately fend for it. Yet you have the audacity to talk of others being judgemental?, undecided
thank u for your concern.. i accept your opinion
Re: Finally, I Lost My 4months Old Son by lordnkem000(m): 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nonexisting:
Me, a saint? Even if God himself comes down to say I'm a saint, I will boldly correct Him. My advice is go get your PVC and vote good leaders. Stop e-begging and e-blaiming because you no give person money hold for you. If truly you lost your child, RIP to him.
thanks for everything... i truly lost my son sir. thanks all the same
Re: Finally, I Lost My 4months Old Son by Kobojunkie: 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
lordnkem000:

i didnt say i wanted people to support us tomarry sir.. read my post and u will understand. i just want help to pay her hospital bills so she can be treated then i can continue my search for a job
This your story is confusing. Where are her parents in all this? And why is she in a hospital given the child that you claim died was 4-months old? undecided

1 Like

Re: Finally, I Lost My 4months Old Son by lordnkem000(m): 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
Na scanners spoil Nigeria, nobody knows who's legit anymore.
#CursedNation
u are right o.. i.ve been through hell this past month sir and i never thought i'll lose my boy.. i give God glory all the same.
this doctors are wicked and dont care.. i pray help locates me
Re: Finally, I Lost My 4months Old Son by lordnkem000(m): 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
This so tale is confusing. Where are her parents in all this? And why is she in a hospital given the child that you claim died was 4-months old? undecided
if i start to narate my ordeals no one will go here. her mum and her people left her to me. i guess they want her dead so i'll be dealth with by marrying corpse.
Re: Finally, I Lost My 4months Old Son by JOACHINpedro: 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
lordnkem000:

u are right o.. i.ve been through hell this past month sir and i never thought i'll lose my boy.. i give God glory all the same.
Oga me sef don't know if you're legit but accept my condolences if you're legit

2 Likes

Re: Finally, I Lost My 4months Old Son by Kobojunkie: 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
lordnkem000:

Everybody else to blame but you in this? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, I Lost My 4months Old Son by Kobojunkie: 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
lordnkem000:

if i start to narate my ordeals no one will go here. her mum and her people left her to me. i guess they want her dead so i'll be dealth with by marrying corpse.
Start by explaining how a one without a job or adequate savings decided it makes sense to date and impregnate a woman with no job and adequate savings of her own? undecided

They want you to marry her corpse? Did they cause you to impregnate her to begin with? Young man, receive sense abeg! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Finally, I Lost My 4months Old Son by meobizy(f): 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
Galaxydon1:
you are heartless
…but wise.
Re: Finally, I Lost My 4months Old Son by meobizy(f): 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
lordnkem000:

I’m not the one who ran away on two occasions from someone I impregnated. The girl’s age went from eighteen in May to twenty-one in June. Her and the child suffered serious hunger yet the situation didn’t touch you. This is not the first scam I’ve read in this forum and won’t be the last.

3 Likes

Re: Finally, I Lost My 4months Old Son by ImaIma1(f): 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
I sympathize with you for losing a child, but shouldn't you be offline trying to raise funds to save your girlfriend? This back and forth on Nairaland will not help you both.

You cannot say that you have no friends, family, loved ones that can help, that your only hope is faceless strangers. And you try to blame strangers for not giving you money to save your child. Please do the needful and leave strangers alone if there is no help coming from here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, I Lost My 4months Old Son by Freelane33(m): 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
lordnkem000:
Goodday everyone
in the last one month i have created few threads which i told my story, my situation and predicament and i begged for help
to save my family but no response, instead what i got was people judging me for running away and abandoning my family, calling me different names. but my aim was to get help to save my son and his mother because i love them both and to get a job so i can cater for them. even today i still begged for help but no one responded and now i just buried my 4months old son and my issues just got bigger.
I feel so depressed right now but i am still trying to save my galfrnd now or i'll be forced to marry her corpse according to anaang tradition in akwaibom since i havent paid her dowry. please help a brother. i am not a scam. i am ready to post my national id card, anything.
thanks... Gtbank 042-662-6247
Emmanuel
sorry about your son brother , my condolences .This must be too tough for you right now . Sorry oo . Wish I have something I would have love to help and s don’t mind the clowns constituting nuisance on your thread , don’t entertain them , don’t be part of their circus

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Know This Before Going Into A Relationship With A Woman / Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? / I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.