Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

I Will K!ll You Today – Military Officer Tells Man After Catching Him ‘servicing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will K!ll You Today – Military Officer Tells Man After Catching Him ‘servicing (1417 Views)

Why Our Girlfriends Don’t Cheat — Nigerian Military Officer / Your Silence Will K!ll You [photo] / "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will K!ll You Today – Military Officer Tells Man After Catching Him ‘servicing by Anitaarthur: 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
A military officer has been spotted in a viral video dealing with a man who he caught in bed with his wife.

In the video, the military officer could be heard ranting and telling the man that he will end his life.

The man on the other hand could be seen pleading with tears flowing from his eyes.
The military officer was seen having in his hands a belt which he was really to use to cane the man.

However, one of his friends begged him to stop but it seems he was bent on dealing with the man.

https://www.allgistroom.com/i-will-kll-you-today-military-officer-tells-man-after-catching-him-servicing-his-wife-video/

Re: I Will K!ll You Today – Military Officer Tells Man After Catching Him ‘servicing by mainkendo: 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
grin
Re: I Will K!ll You Today – Military Officer Tells Man After Catching Him ‘servicing by Chaos14: 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
I cannot laugh finish. His own don finish

1 Like

Re: I Will K!ll You Today – Military Officer Tells Man After Catching Him ‘servicing by Bluezy13(m): 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
He must not take laws into his hands

1 Like

Re: I Will K!ll You Today – Military Officer Tells Man After Catching Him ‘servicing by Lilsameey: 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
Looks like a skit.
Re: I Will K!ll You Today – Military Officer Tells Man After Catching Him ‘servicing by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Lilsameey:
Looks like a skit.

Yea, because is this playing? Just 26 slashes of belt? grin

But but, Borno for 2yrs, how the SOJA man want make the woman do now? grin
Re: I Will K!ll You Today – Military Officer Tells Man After Catching Him ‘servicing by Cinema4d: 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
Everyday for the thieves. One day for the ...

Abeg I wan buy usdt. Who get sure plug?
Re: I Will K!ll You Today – Military Officer Tells Man After Catching Him ‘servicing by BOZZKJ: 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
This na skit joor

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To Me! I Landed A Plane With The Help Of My Senior Colleague / Guys Please Don't Marry A Woman You Do Not Love / Afraid To Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.