Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Your Silence Will K!ll You [photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Silence Will K!ll You [photo] (1673 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) / Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Silence Will K!ll You [photo] by CaveAdullam: 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
Be active and alive.

"Better to be respected than love".

"Better to be feared than disdained".

Apply wisely.

Full gist here: https://twitter.com/baba_cave/status/1623730711181070337?t=yq5jbm0qkpww1ORq6dIadw&s=19

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Your Silence Will K!ll You [photo] by Gift96: 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
alot of people want to open up but it appears, other people too have their own challenges.
also Nigerians are quick to blame and make fun of ppls problems, thats why ppl die in silence
when i opened up that i was depressed, people made fun of me and called me names
At a point hunger catch me sotey i wann die, i beg but ppl say i be begger. person wey dey rich dey beg ?
earth is violence

2 Likes

Re: Your Silence Will K!ll You [photo] by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2023
💯💯💯💯
Re: Your Silence Will K!ll You [photo] by LIVINGICONREBOR: 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
True.
I am called a gentle giant for a reason!!.
I can be quiet and silent at times but u don't want to take that for weakness. I go jus chop you raw.🤔🤔
Re: Your Silence Will K!ll You [photo] by Dshocker(m): 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
It is best you stay in-between...
Re: Your Silence Will K!ll You [photo] by Bluezy13(m): 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:
True.
I am called a gentle giant for a reason!!.
I can be quiet and silent at times but u don't want to take that for weakness. I go jus chop you raw.🤔🤔

Oh c'mon !
You're just a puppy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are Women Getting Married To Two Men Becoming The New Norm (polyamory) / Boobs Flying Everywhere VIDEO / 'Ladies, where is the Love?' by Laide O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.