Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:06 AM

My Experience With A 17yr Old Girl And Her Mother. Where Do We Go From Here? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Experience With A 17yr Old Girl And Her Mother. Where Do We Go From Here? (7398 Views)

Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A 17yr Old Girl And Her Mother. Where Do We Go From Here? by ikotunblog: 1:04am On Jun 24, 2022
Thats not true, because in 2013 there was a Russian scientist named Povandolakoviviscov Kitayionshikov.
Why did you skip the name I will not finish the story
Re: My Experience With A 17yr Old Girl And Her Mother. Where Do We Go From Here? by 1Sharon(f): 1:44am On Jun 24, 2022
The 17 year old girl is stupid.

You are also stupid. Have you heard about the honey trap?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 17yr Old Girl And Her Mother. Where Do We Go From Here? by ApexTrends: 2:26am On Jun 24, 2022
Stupid op with stupid lies
Thunder
Re: My Experience With A 17yr Old Girl And Her Mother. Where Do We Go From Here? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 24, 2022
I hope the OP have his pvc tell him to vote peter obi

Re: My Experience With A 17yr Old Girl And Her Mother. Where Do We Go From Here? by Mrkcee(m): 7:00am On Jun 24, 2022
OP @ceaseruso, I totally understand this situation. It happens.
Our once beautiful society has turned to something else.

For the 17 years old senior adult girl (yes senior adult, because she certainly started the format since 13), that's one of her MOs.
They get their Mum or Aunt involved to give you this sense of "good little family girl" vibe, but she is a prostitute and her mother, the love-vendor.
I once fell for this scheme in a similar manner, after a little episode with her & her mother, I realized she was already a mother of a 6 year old boy (she was 19 then) fathered by an uncle... Lol.
It took the grace of God to deliver me from their spiritual manipulation. Yes, they go spiritual too to cage their catch, once you sleep with her u'll understand this scenario, I'm telling u.

Now, for the kids running their mouths, commenting without reasoning,... Why did u give business card blah blah blah, forgive them. Majority of comments in this forum are from immature minds. U were right in giving out ur card and all (I would do same & even sleep with her when I didn't know better).
I'm happy you realized urself and severed the whole thing.
Congrats!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A 17yr Old Girl And Her Mother. Where Do We Go From Here? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:30am On Jun 24, 2022
ceaseruso:
Bro, I don’t know how old you are but think of it like this, it’s pouring heavily you see a girl your daughter’s age running after you for a ride, and you refuse her, Seriously?

i would 1st ask myself why this teenage child is after ME and not other people, and will therefore be suspicious of her actions.... but,if she is asking help from everyone, then i will DEFINITELY not give her a ride and instead would just help her with tranport fare.

I gave her mom my card because we discussed business as I mentioned above, I hoped for referrals not this!

then as you acted as captain "save a lost soul", you should understand the mindset of Nigerians and that they will turn around and try to get as much free handouts as they can, since you already gave them unwarranted handouts.

Lastly, of course I can block and forget but it’s also imperative to share stories like this, for others to learn and contemplate. Same reason you read books, to learn/understand perspectives/concepts/events from the author’s view. I’m also an int’l published author so pardon my compulsion to pen down everything.

as much as you can share the story with us all, you did your "good heart human being" part with these people and basta... so the important question IS: did you block these parasites or not?!?!? and if you didnt, then care to tell us why not?!

But on a more serious note, we must ask ourselves questions; how we got here and where we’re going with this level of social decadence.

i believe Nigerians are lazy/greedy by nature, thus the minute they see an opening where they can get free money/handouts from a good samaritan, they will pounce on it and try to get as much as they possibly can from him.

what surprise me the most in your story is NOT the begging, its the way that (in this day and age of kidnappings and money rituals) a teenager can enter the car of a total stranger, with no fear whatsoever AND/OR a man can let a 17yr old teenage child enter his motor with no fear whatsoever of fake rape/kidnapping accusations etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A 17yr Old Girl And Her Mother. Where Do We Go From Here? by Richy4(m): 8:11am On Jun 24, 2022
I believed the story totally but what l don't really know was what the intense conversation was while in the car, taking her home..

I cannot pick a 17yr old, have a civil conversation with her like how is your studies, do u go to church, what is your favourite bible verse and she starts demanding for creams...

Where in the world can that happen?... It can't even happen in Gomorrah grin

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 17yr Old Girl And Her Mother. Where Do We Go From Here? by luminouz(m): 8:32am On Jun 24, 2022
I have no issues with the story but seeing OP lose his frame by arguing and cussing with those insulting his story is funny.

It's your story, your card, your phone...why dafuq would you lower yourself down to the level of letting NLanders leech you of your emotions too.

A nice fat 'K' or silence saves the day.

Some mature replies from the thread gladden my heart.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A 17yr Old Girl And Her Mother. Where Do We Go From Here? by luminouz(m): 8:34am On Jun 24, 2022
Richy4:
I believed the story totally but what l don't really know was what the intense conversation was while in the car, taking her home..

I cannot pick a 17yr old, have a civil conversation with her like how is your studies, do u go to church, what is your favourite bible verse and she starts demanding for creams...

You know nothing,Snow!!!
Some 17 year olds are bigger, fatter and look matured. Young in age but old in sinful experience.
OP was being nice but on these streets, being nice equals PREY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A 17yr Old Girl And Her Mother. Where Do We Go From Here? by Oizee(f): 8:35am On Jun 24, 2022
ceaseruso:

I’ve viewed your profile (including posts et al) in my attempt to profile you, and somehow despite your (f) indication, I feel like you’re a poor little boy whose scared of crawling out of his closet. You feel intimidated and insignificant in a very vast and fast-paced world, so you express your disappointment and fear hiding behind a small smartphone in your comfortable bed waiting for mama’s next meal.

You lack the wisdom and emotional intelligence to survive in an advancing world, you’d probably understand my words better when your parents have passed on and your siblings have their own families to look after.
nawao, u are really pained but I'm not the cause, who gives out a complimentary card to a minor after offering her a free ride? U had an ulterior motive to take advantage of that girl right? ATEME
Re: My Experience With A 17yr Old Girl And Her Mother. Where Do We Go From Here? by Richy4(m): 8:46am On Jun 24, 2022
luminouz:

You know nothing,Snow!!!
Some 17 year olds are bigger, fatter and look matured. Young in age but old in sinful experience.
OP was being nice but on these streets, being nice equals PREY
As a matured man surrounded with kids and nieces, there's no way I can't figure out a teenager...

Even with their utterances u will know...Yes there are some that looks and talk a little way older than their age but a kid is still a kid... One behaviour.. just only one will give it away..

His line of conversation with her must have triggered the whole thing.. Whatever they were saying in the car was the determining factor here.. there's no two ways about it... Being nice is different from kids enjoying senior jokes..
teenagers can also pick sexual innuendos..be it jokes or ordinary conversation..
Re: My Experience With A 17yr Old Girl And Her Mother. Where Do We Go From Here? by NoToPile: 9:25am On Jun 24, 2022
OP the society is very terrible nowadays, just block them. At least you have conscience, if it was some of the boys on NL, they wouldn't mind sleeping with her.

Ohh and you did nothing wrong with giving the mum your business card. Referrals can come from anywhere, I am of the opinion that the small cash you gave them, the car not necessarily the business card might have enabled them to think you can be their financial savior, not that it was wrong but possibly they felt they could offer something (sex) for more.

One thing I noted though is the statement by the girl she boldly said that most men want sex and if that’s what I want no problem as long as I help them sadly it's true, sex seems to be some sort of currency these days.

Anyway the mother is shameless sha. 17 year old girl already a prostitute.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A 17yr Old Girl And Her Mother. Where Do We Go From Here? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 24, 2022
1Sharon:
The 17 year old girl is stupid.

You are also stupid. Have you heard about the honey trap?

Your mum and dad are very stupid. You cursed fool. Why can’t people air their view without insulting, can’t you make a short sentence void of repulsive words? I’m not the kind you tramp and pass.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 17yr Old Girl And Her Mother. Where Do We Go From Here? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 24, 2022
Oizee:
nawao, u are really pained but I'm not the cause, who gives out a complimentary card to a minor after offering her a free ride? U had an ulterior motive to take advantage of that girl right? ATEME
Next time read very well before commenting, nobody gave a card to a minor. Ulterior motive and still turned down her sex offer? Use your sense small nau

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 17yr Old Girl And Her Mother. Where Do We Go From Here? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 24, 2022
Richy4:

See I never mentioned having any intense convo with her in the car. I said I had an intense convo with her after the demands. The convo was more of me interrogating her about her behaviour and that was days after I gave her the ride.

Richy4:

You simply have little understanding of these things and have never been in that situation ok, so I would be a magician to know her age if not that I asked. And you think she looked or spoke like a child?
Imagine you! You would ask her what her fav. bible verse is? grin which planet do you live in? Teenage girls that have seen more of life than you have, more exposed and met more people than you have, probably slept with your father or your boss or men old enough to be your grandfather. I think you don’t go out much, if you’re married take your wife to a nightclub and know what’s up.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 17yr Old Girl And Her Mother. Where Do We Go From Here? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 24, 2022
ceaseruso:

Better go and make good use of your life, keep excusing your failure in life with a failed government, none of them know that you even exist, mumu.
you sound hopeless in life i will pray 4 u

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A 17yr Old Girl And Her Mother. Where Do We Go From Here? by Oizee(f): 11:02am On Jun 24, 2022
ceaseruso:

Next time read very well before commenting, nobody gave a card to a minor. Ulterior motive and still turned down her sex offer? Use your sense small nau
oga no vex, I have seen that u love to be praised and not condemned or criticised, u posted it here for views and opinions, people will comment on it either positively or negatively.

I expected that as an adult u shouldn't take the comments personally, where is ur level of maturity? U are busy attacking and defending.

My take still stand bcuz u posted it here for us. U shouldn't have given them ur contact cuz I didn't see d need from ur narrations.

Pls no vex.....I'm truly sorry that u felt offended, just accept the apologies and don't quote me again.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 17yr Old Girl And Her Mother. Where Do We Go From Here? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 24, 2022
Oizee:
oga no vex, I have seen that u love to be praised and not condemned or criticised, u posted it here for views and opinions, people will comment on it either positively or negatively.

I expected that as an adult u shouldn't take the comments personally, where is ur level of maturity? U are busy attacking and defending.

My take still stand bcuz u posted it here for us. U shouldn't have given them ur contact cuz I didn't see d need from ur narrations.

Pls no vex.....I'm truly sorry that u felt offended, just accept the apologies and don't quote me again.

You’re a clown! I’ve seen your level of maturity by calling the op stupid. Did you read your first comment? That’s barely a criticism, it’s outright insult. This may be a faceless platform but I know for sure that I’m more mature and exceedingly more educated than you are, so talk to me again about criticism when you understand the concept of “constructive criticism”. I’ve had interviews with channels tv criticising some FG policies myself, there’s big difference btw criticising and insulting/cursing, so don’t tell me rubbish.

Next time you think twice before dishing out insults, you can’t even insult or stand before me in person. I had business convo with her mom which necessitated the giving of biz card, I hoped for referrals, that’s how I’ve always prospered as a business owner. I don’t how many times I’ve to explain this on one story but if your mind is too weak to understand it, then keep your Godforsaken positive/negative contribution to yourself, I don’t know you nor do I care about you, I’m here for fun, so read and pass, you must not comment unless you’re a troublemaker, then when you see trouble you’ll take to your heels or start calling God. Anyways apologies accepted.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A 17yr Old Girl And Her Mother. Where Do We Go From Here? by Pootle: 11:18am On Jun 24, 2022
ABANGWABOI:
The poverty in Nigeria should be of advantage to Men that are comfortable and know their game.. but No.. they would still SIMP for a girl when ladies full everywhere..
Op if na me be you.. I go Fvck both mother and daughter..
I go dey Fvck two of them simultaneously..

Oluwa thank you for the poverty in Naija.. it gives Coordinate Men many options..
Shame on any single or married dude Wailing about his partner when he can have a truck load of hot women to Fvck..

righteousness need to read this grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A 17yr Old Girl And Her Mother. Where Do We Go From Here? by Richy4(m): 1:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
ceaseruso:

See I never mentioned having any intense convo with her in the car. I said I had an intense convo with her after the demands. The convo was more of me interrogating her about her behaviour and that was days after I gave her the ride.

You simply have little understanding of these things and have never been in that situation ok, so I would be a magician to know her age if not that I asked. And you think she looked or spoke like a child?
Imagine you! You would ask her what her fav. bible verse is? grin which planet do you live in? Teenage girls that have seen more of life than you have, more exposed and met more people than you have, probably slept with your father or your boss or men old enough to be your grandfather. I think you don’t go out much, if you’re married take your wife to a nightclub and know what’s up.

You came off like a randy daddy to her.. present all the vibe that they do, and when the kid, being the kid that she is flashed back the green light that you were indicating, U became righteous, created a thread for people to applaud you right?...

I still maintained that the Sexual innuendos you were exhibiting as an adult in the car while driving her home was what triggered her reactions... and you implied it here by saying teenagers have seen life..hence the need to speak to her like an adult..
No one will have a neutral conversation with a kid and that kid turns 360 degrees and starts demanding for cream and money... It doesn't work that way..

How you managed to use a blanket approach towards all teenage girls sleeping with people is beyond me... Clear your mindset, learn to have decent conversations with kids devoid of anything that will lead to sexual stuffs.. Do not always assume that they have all seen life it's wrong ...Being street smart does not take away the fact that one can't have a meaningful conversation..

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A 17yr Old Girl And Her Mother. Where Do We Go From Here? by MrOkenwa(m): 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
OORE NIWON

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A 17yr Old Girl And Her Mother. Where Do We Go From Here? by indodon(m): 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
Op we know when you notice the curvy body grin so don't give the responsible man cowshit
Re: My Experience With A 17yr Old Girl And Her Mother. Where Do We Go From Here? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
indodon:
Op we know when you notice the curvy body grin so don't give the responsible man cowshit
Smh grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A 17yr Old Girl And Her Mother. Where Do We Go From Here? by Joeyfizzo: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
ceaseruso:
Just the other day I met a girl of 17yrs, after I gave her a simple lift because it was raining, she was probably standing at the entry of the mall, so she followed after me immediately I stepped out of the mall and pleaded for a ride, I obliged her and was nice to her and that was it. She insisted her mother thanked me, who was sitting outside her shop, I stepped out to greet her, we had a good conversation, finally I gave them some money and my business card and left.

Guys, since 3days now they have been bombarding me with calls and text, omo the little girl has been so demanding, asking me to buy her a phone, that her mom’s cream and perfume just finished, and that her mom needed money to boost her business and so on, I have been listening to them without saying much, the unfortunate mom even called “to know howfar with what the daughter discussed with me”, also addressing me as “my love” Gross! I don’t understand why they feel so entitled without any form of relationship with me, are people in this country insane or something?

I finally called the girl and had an intense conversation with her, I asked her why she was demanding things from a man or even demanding things at all, she boldly said that most men want sex and if that’s what I want no problem as long as I help them. To be honest, it was at this moment my people that I realised how beautiful this little girl was (I mean built curvy body, firm breasts, baby lips, cute face, bold brown eyes, curly hair and all) I took in all those details in 1sec and the temptation came, but being me (a boy who stabbed a girl in eyes for touching my peniss in primary sch.) I was disgusted and embarrassed, I can never descend so low for any reason not to talk of an underage. So after I scolded her. She cried and told me that I wouldn’t understand, that she was doing all for her mom and that her dad abandoned them and she feels a sense of responsibility to her family. I didn’t press further, obviously the case is beyond me, I’m no counsellor, I’ve my own problems, so I’ve decided to block and forget about them.

Now, my question is when did we get here, what happened to our morality. At 17 my sisters would either be in sch, church, choir practice, fetching water or at home, even though there were no mobile phones then but you’d know where and what your girl child is doing at every moment. Where do we go from here? And mostly importantly, what’s going to happen to the next generation after ours? I’m cold scared guys, this world has become a strange place.

[Modified]
For those who think it’s a fake story, at least find the pony first, before you open your mouth waaaah! Oh and by the way your opinion is irrelevant!

For all the underdeveloped minds below criticising me for giving out my card, to ease your brain load, here’s why:

We got to talking and our conversation took a good turn, we talked about business and I hoped that somehow they would have need or know people that have need of my services, thus, my giving them my biz card. That’s how all successful business ppl get referrals and business deals.
pls inbox me her number... I'm willing to help her with asking for sex.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A 17yr Old Girl And Her Mother. Where Do We Go From Here? by NastiLord: 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
Why did you give out your biz card. Help them if you want to.

Thunder fire that her useless mama sef. At 20, dem no born me, my bros and sisters to carry boy or girl friend go show our mama. You go collect excess beatings
Re: My Experience With A 17yr Old Girl And Her Mother. Where Do We Go From Here? by Saintmary(f): 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
ceaseruso:

About the only reasonable post here, my dear I said we got to talking and our conversation took a good turn, we talked about business and I hoped that somehow they would have need or know people that have need of my services, thus, my giving them my biz card. That’s how all successful business ppl get referrals and business deals.

These people negatively criticising me are either children under their parent’s care or illiterates who can’t think critically. I don’t like using profanity but I also hate ppl who don’t think before talking. So I won’t even bother quoting the low brains.

What kind of business are you into?

At least Nairalanders can patronize you.
Re: My Experience With A 17yr Old Girl And Her Mother. Where Do We Go From Here? by kingthreat(m): 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
17 years old is very legal. Their puss dey tight and oil dey there well.
I am no charity organization, but if we can have an agreement, I become her sugar daddy and screw whenever I want, fine.
Re: My Experience With A 17yr Old Girl And Her Mother. Where Do We Go From Here? by faithfull18(f): 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hmmn, God help this generation..
Re: My Experience With A 17yr Old Girl And Her Mother. Where Do We Go From Here? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
ApexTrends:
Stupid op with stupid lies
Thunder
I can understand your frustration, you’ve posted only twice btw 1st Jan to 31st March 2022, and not a single person responded to you once; even with the reality of your posts.

Now, rejection, isolation and being ignored somehow leads to depression, frustration, confusion, destitution and debility, which triggers something called Epinephrine and that’s when you attack random ppl without aim or counter-knowledge. Your mind is completely blank, no complexity or ongoing rigorous thought process, just the urge to fight!

I totally understand that even though you don’t know me, but insulting me without provocation will calm that stimulus ephemerally, so I’m not going to retaliate, I just pity you. You’ve a remediable medical condition and need psychological help, unfortunately, there’s little to no availability of that in this country filled with sick ppl.
Re: My Experience With A 17yr Old Girl And Her Mother. Where Do We Go From Here? by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:38am On Aug 20, 2022
kelechi50:
A truck loaded up with multiple problems Please ask some of your friends that are into fucking around they're experience. lipsrsealed

It is almost two decades of me fcvking around and the experience has been awesome..
Re: My Experience With A 17yr Old Girl And Her Mother. Where Do We Go From Here? by Originalsly: 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2022

Just the other day I met a girl of 17yrs, after I gave her a simple lift because it was raining.

Guys, since 3days now they have been bombarding me with calls.

I don’t understand why they feel so entitled without any form of relationship with me, are people in this country insane or something?

I finally called the girl and had an intense conversation with her.

To be honest, it was at this moment my people that I realised how beautiful this little girl was (I mean built curvy body, firm breasts, baby lips, cute face, bold brown eyes, curly hair and all) I took in all those details in 1sec and the temptation came

Let me chew on this .... you gave a 17 year old a lift.... why would you be getting into conversations that you don't like the subject? Wasn't all this because the girl is beautiful?.... and has a curvy body? You saw and noted all this from the beginning .... not from the phone conversation as you want us to believe. Is it not the truth you left business card to maintain contact? .... and draft her as a side chick? As I see it... the wahala is a bit too much .... and the last straw was the girl saying she is willing to have sex .... which is a turn off because you will realize she is pretty much a prostitute and very sexually active... the reason for her fully developed and curvy body at age 17. I'm almost sure her being a minor wouldn't have been the topic if she was an innocent untouched minor.
Re: My Experience With A 17yr Old Girl And Her Mother. Where Do We Go From Here? by Hafizah(f): 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
You asked for it by giving out your business card and all, but pls for the sake of kindness and humanity. Pls you can help the said lady with a job, probably she is done with secondary school. She needs a little job to offset bills. All the same help in the little way u can. Times are hard, u can never imagine.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy / Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt / Merry Christmas To Everyone!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.