Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number (58805 Views)

"I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by nijanigga: 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
BadNews:

A Nigerian Lady has shared photos of the bundle of Naira notes a Nigerian man wrote his number on and sent to her after she refused to give him her number, Reports.

According To The Twitter User, As Sighted By , She was at a bachelor's party and the man approached her and asked for her number. When she declined, the man decided to send his via bundles of Naira notes amounting to N30,000.

''So I attended this Bachelors party, a man asked for my number, I declined & asked for his instead. Man wrote his number on 30k mint notes.

"This Is The Type Of Energy I Want This Year''

See Photo As Obtained By Below:
Half of year is almost over
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Pootle: 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool ASHAWOO!

my g...na fire go shave her yansh

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by BusinessPlan22: 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Una dey hear the werey baa That's the kind of energy she wants this year, I guess being viewed as a commodity to be purchased means good energy to her.

My respect for women has dropped to nonsense. God help me marry... Na use n dump now
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by moneyissweet(m): 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
This is not jealous,you are 2000% right.

Dem swear for some mens

azraeljaheel:
Nonsense tori everywhere. His manchie might be somewhere starving or in dire need of that same amount of money if not less sef.

The guy dey make me vex angry
maybe na jealousy dey do me or na hunger I don't know

Don't know the category to places this news

bad news
Good news
intimidating news
undecided

someone ask for my AZAduz make I use hold Friday
https://www.nairaland.com/6796546/diary-cheap-labourer-daily-bread/25#114097206
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
It has been proven so many times that "Most Men" doesn't have a proper working functional brain most especially when It comes to the Vagiina Citizens affairs. An average Man Is stupid and foolish. Forget about the Wisdom, Wealth all those shiit they posses. Most Men are dull and foolish beings..
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by meum: 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
081 grin **184222 if you can do the needful you'll see the complete number
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Drillminded: 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ashhhh
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by zed7: 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ironically, he's a very poor man. Poor in self belief and esteem. Can't blame him though, our women will marry a monkey or dog if they can provide money.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by swissgoldenpro2: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
Another episode of things that never happened
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by SPAMBOX7: 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
30k lmfao
I was hoping to see dollar notes
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by ladiguy(m): 7:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Baba na only 3 manchie you dey follow outta like 200 souls wey you follow cheesy

I ask make I drop aza you dey drop digit smiley
I no understand you bro
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
ladiguy:

I no understand you bro

Make I drop aza for Friday smiley
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
F**king SIMP.

This same idiot will come to this Nairaland and ask us why his girlfriend demands so much money from him every now and then.

If he is giving a woman 30k just to get her attention, then what do you expect if she eventually says yes?
That kinda relationship will be all about money money money.

When it now gets to a point that she has completely drained him financially, he will come here and be asking us what to do. Foolish man
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by ladiguy(m): 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Make I drop aza for Friday smiley

Hmmm
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by lasisi69(f): 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
meobizy:
Selling herself cheap. Sha, nothing special about a woman's parts. Any man can get action for only 1000 naira or less.
Lol... Yahoo man cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by ufuosman(m): 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by meobizy(f): 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
lasisi69:
Lol... Yahoo man cheesy cheesy
Wrong context.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by VicM6: 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
one thing must surely kill a man.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by ledaman: 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
Worthless farm tool undecided
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by StainlessCup: 10:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
The man must be a big simp.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Stallionhorse: 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
Today I celebrate every ritualist that use gold diggers like this.. Weldone keep it up

Show us way too
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Ameduedwin: 4:41am On Jun 25, 2022
According to one popular adage That say, Where dog carry oil mouth from, it will not be Long before it carry blood mouth from there.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Johel(m): 6:05am On Jun 25, 2022
BadNews:

A Nigerian Lady has shared photos of the bundle of Naira notes a Nigerian man wrote his number on and sent to her after she refused to give him her number, Reports.

According To The Twitter User, As Sighted By , She was at a bachelor's party and the man approached her and asked for her number. When she declined, the man decided to send his via bundles of Naira notes amounting to N30,000.

''So I attended this Bachelors party, a man asked for my number, I declined & asked for his instead. Man wrote his number on 30k mint notes.

"This Is The Type Of Energy I Want This Year''

See Photo As Obtained By Below:

Money wey no pass 5k....after dem go say dem cut their breast for rituals.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Yusufdachung: 7:26am On Jun 25, 2022
A bait must be used to catch fish
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Raychee(f): 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
Are you that cheap?
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Poleski: 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
A gold-digger alert is on.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by litaninja(m): 9:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
When dem use you do juju, also provide update. T for Thanks.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Cutehector(m): 8:13am On Jun 27, 2022
Raychee:
Are you that cheap?
everyone has a price, so do you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Reasons Why Guys Like Shy Girls: Do You Agree? / A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story / Null

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.