Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients (36675 Views)

Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? / Between Tunde And Osinbanjo, who Is More Powerful And Relevant? / Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Corrinthians(m): 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2023
In what appears to be the beginning of the end of the love affair between Tunde Ednut and Obidients, the social media celebrity has thrown a subtle jab at Obi and his fanatical supporters otherwise known as Obidients.

This came on the heels of the barrage of verbal reprimands he received from the group (Obidients) who appear to form the bulk of his followers on the micro blogging site Instagram after the blogger posted a video of the erudite SAN, Robert Clerk, giving his take on the PEPT.

Clerk had picked holes in the petitions filed by the candidates of the PDP and LP against the declaration of the candidate if the APC as the duly elected president. He alleged that the lawyers who handled the case for both parties understood from the very beginning there really was no case, but since the lawyers believe the politicians make their monies illegally, they believe it was time for them to "collect their share".

He also alluded that taking the case to the Supreme Court is a total waste of time as it'll be thrown out in the apex court as well.

The Obidients, not long after Ednut had posted the video, accused him of derailing and perhaps pretending to have supported their candidate just to gain followers, an allegation to which the blogger took strong exception.

He then made a counter post stating:

"Peter Obi should just start strategizing how to contest again next 4 years, that’s all. Even that next 4 years election sef, the Cabals no go let am win. Politics is their game.

Comment below respectfully. #BLOCKmodeActivated. I didn’t insult anyone, so drop your comments without insulting me. If you do, OGUN kee your papa papa in advance.

Where the relationship between Tunde and his fervent followers go from here remains anybody's guess.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxDCzfUOS_e/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by TemplarLandry: 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2023
Virtually all Yoruba Zombie-dients only jumped on the HoeBee bandwagon to stay politically correct. Now the spell has worn off.
Mr. HoeBee is a fluke, he doesn't really have the mass appeal.

I dedicate β€œAwolowo” by BOJ feat. Kwesi Arthur, Darko Vibes & Joey B to patriots who have become free from Mr. Hoebee's enchantment.

Great jam!

323 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by accordadoga29(f): 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2023
Hehehe

Enemies of progress.

Once you don’t support that Agulu mandate thief, you automatically become their enemy.

Another dictionary meaning for β€˜problem’ is β€˜igbo’

192 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Greatkenny2: 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2023
Lol Apc Yoruba Moslem cretin looking for engagements where there's none.....

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by ronalmagic10(m): 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
Greatkenny2:
Lol Apc Yoruba Moslem cretin is looking for engagement where there's none.....

Igbo christian, have you eaten today?

322 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Greatkenny2: 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Yes thanks for checking... Have you ? My yellowba Moslem neighbour

76 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by DevilsEqual(m): 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2023
Thats the pure truth but do they really hear?

Nah!
They need to add tribal coloration to discard the truth cheesy cheesy

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Alchemy528: 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
That's his own thoughts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by HausaIgboYoruba: 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2023
Greatkenny2:
Lol Apc Yoruba Moslem cretin looking for engagements where there's none.....
Igbo Christian, how is sit at home?

300 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by DenreleDave(m): 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
grin grin grin grin

He deserves anything that comes at him..

It's a family affair..

I'm out πŸƒ πŸƒ πŸƒ

225 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by PrinceOfLagos: 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
Op, you should be worried about the shameful snub of Tinubu by the world leaders at the G20 Summit as seen in the picture below where Tinubu was left alone and looking dejected, totally ignored and snubbed .

And Incase you want to tag the photo a Photoshop, see the original picture on India prime minister verified Twitter handle.
https://twitter.com/narendramodi/status/1700574827239878675?t=pedxpmSw7rlvlzvnIP8DTg&s=19

Shame shame shame

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by DenreleDave(m): 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
Corrinthians:
They would suddenly remember he is Yoruba. smiley

Exactly.... Same thing happened to me and I regretted voting Peter obi tongue tongue tongue tongue

After he lost, they started insulting all Yorubas and when we talk, they forget they we were chanting obidents together and quickly isolate me all bcox I'm Yoruba.. I felt so bad, many yorubas like me campaigned for obi but when he lost, dey reject us and say shebi our brother don win.

It is well

308 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Corrinthians(m): 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
Alchemy528:
That's his own thoughts
Did anyone say the thoughts belong to someone else?

By the way, it is good he could think for himself unlike some people who allow a man who takes advice from mad people, so their thinking for them.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Corrinthians(m): 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin

He deserves anything that comes at him..

It's a family affair..

I'm out
After threatening to block them, they're now gentle in his comments section. No one is shouting anymore.

They can't do without him. smiley

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by mycar: 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
I hope people will not complain when the table gets turned around

5 Likes

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by OAFMods: 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2023

1 Like

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Corrinthians(m): 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Op, you should be worried about the shameful snub of Tinubu by the world leaders at the G20 Summit as seen in the picture below where Tinubu was left alone and looking dejected, totally ignored and snubbed .

And Incase you want to tag the photo a Photoshop, see the original picture on India prime minister verified Twitter handle.
https://twitter.com/narendramodi/status/1700574827239878675?t=pedxpmSw7rlvlzvnIP8DTg&s=19

Shame shame shame
Your silly attempt to derail the thread is dead on arrival, just like all your political projections and prophecies.

Tunde will teach you lots lessons you'll never forget. Just a matter of time before you sore losers begin to call him Afonja.

He has advised Obi to get on with his rickshaw. At least, for the first time, someone who isn't a mad man is advising Obi. smiley

133 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by ednut1(m): 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2023
Tunde Ednut was only chasing clout all along lol

144 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Jcomtrader: 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2023
Lol so nairaland is now APC propaganda sites cause i dont see why this topic should make front-page. When its just tunde airing his thoughts.

This is how you all ran very tribalistic ads during the election which your mgt kater feigned ignorance and issued a weak apology

There was forum undecided

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by babamadiba(m): 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
Tunde Ednut Na one of those bloggers wey use obident cash-out massively πŸ˜„

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by free2ryhme: 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by nelronaldo(m): 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
Lol
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Appletek: 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Can be even come out from under the bed where he is hiding?

Those useless people are living in bondage every Monday.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by adioolayi(m): 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
Headless mob grin grin grin

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Appletek: 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
Jcomtrader:
Lol so nairaland is now APC propaganda sites

So Obidients are Ipob members after the downfall of Yorubas?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by PortHarcourtcit(m): 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
Children of NZOGBU NZOGBU manhood seeking Nincompoops... Robchuks77 come and see tufiakwa land... grin grin grinπŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ˜πŸ˜‹

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Appletek: 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2023
Corrinthians:
After threatening to block them, they're now gentle in his comments section. No one is shouting anymore.

They can't do without him. smiley

That is how you handle Obidients. They are hungry cowards without sense. Deal with them like animals and they fall in line.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by uncleck: 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2023
Ok
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by ThiefnubuBandit: 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2023
Hungry Yeribanza Muslims will soon invade this thread.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Commissions Road In Abia State (photos) / Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy / Boko Haram Members Vs Chiwetalu Agu: Reno Omokri Blames Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.