Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When You Kiss A Girl Passionately? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When You Kiss A Girl Passionately? (1880 Views)

Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti / I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man / Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When You Kiss A Girl Passionately? by ladybak47: 9:06am On Jun 24, 2022
Like sweet unity,Just for a moment,her lips are soft and so is the skin of her face .you feel it when the skin of your cheek brushes hers and the light contact sends tingles to the edges of you;to your fingers, to your toes, to your back. It's a warm feeling in your chest that spreads outwards, and if you truly love her you feel like you want it to envelope your body

You get butterflies in your stomach blush a bit if you find the girl attractive,
When your lips unlock and you look into her eyes while holding her face---you see her pretty little smile and her eyes brighten up a bit.sometimes you reach for her soft silky hair and twist it with your fingers. Sometimes she lets out some adorable giggle
When you lie in the bed you can feel her soft lips on yours
Kissing a beautiful girl is warm, gentle, inviting and sublime

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When You Kiss A Girl Passionately? by Omicron123: 9:09am On Jun 24, 2022
Seriously?
Re: As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When You Kiss A Girl Passionately? by kakaaa77: 9:11am On Jun 24, 2022
ladybak47:
Like sweet unity,Just for a moment,her lips are soft and so is the skin of her face .you feel it when the skin of your cheek brushes hers and the light contact sends tingles to the edges of you;to your fingers, to your toes, to your back. It's a warm feeling in your chest that spreads outwards, and if you truly love her you feel like you want it to envelope your body

You get butterflies in your stomach blush a bit if you find the girl attractive,
When your lips unlock and you look into her eyes while holding her face---you see her pretty little smile and her eyes brighten up a bit.sometimes you reach for her soft silky hair and twist it with your fingers. Sometimes she lets out some adorable giggle
hmmm...
Re: As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When You Kiss A Girl Passionately? by Bluezy13(m): 9:14am On Jun 24, 2022
This nimwit behind these multiple monikers (Morrigan, Beehive or whatever and others) is good at loitering this platform with nonsensical write-up.

8 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When You Kiss A Girl Passionately? by Nerogaming01(m): 9:35am On Jun 24, 2022
Eshawo (plural of ashawo)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When You Kiss A Girl Passionately? by Ihedinuwa69(m): 9:40am On Jun 24, 2022
Nerogaming01:
Eshawo (plural of ashawo)

Like all the eshawos should aaaahhhhhh
grin shocked

1 Like

Re: As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When You Kiss A Girl Passionately? by Morrigan008: 10:18am On Jun 24, 2022
Bluezy13:
This nimwit behind these multiple monikers (Morrigan, Beehive or whatever and others) is good at loitering this platform with nonsensical write-up.
the blockheaded scatteredbrain always roaming aimlessly like a vagabond on nairaland with no home and job always wallowing in his INANITY and VACUITY

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When You Kiss A Girl Passionately? by Morrigan008: 10:21am On Jun 24, 2022
Bluezy13:
see your life grin grin grin
You are a failure, you can never make it in life grin grin grin

I have conditioned your uneventful dejected life to walk after me to have a disease known as PTSD and that will be the death of you grin grin grin

I swear I will traumatize you till you commit suicide grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When You Kiss A Girl Passionately? by Morrigan008: 10:26am On Jun 24, 2022
It feels naturally overwhelming
Women are what I am emotionally and physically attracted too so for me it just feels right kiss wink

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When You Kiss A Girl Passionately? by Gofwane(m): 10:29am On Jun 24, 2022
Morrigan008:

I have conditioned your uneventful dejected life to walk after me to have a disease known as PTSD and that will be the death of you grin grin grin

Na wa o. Even ashawo kobo kobo don dey speak grammar.
Chai!
Re: As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When You Kiss A Girl Passionately? by Morrigan008: 10:31am On Jun 24, 2022
Gofwane:
Na wa o. Even ashawo kobo kobo don dey speak grammar.
Chai!
even wheelbarrow pusher get opinion tooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When You Kiss A Girl Passionately? by kakaaa77: 10:32am On Jun 24, 2022
[s]
ladybak47:

[/s]
this guy again with this lesbian fantasy' can't you get it you can never be a lady
Re: As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When You Kiss A Girl Passionately? by Gofwane(m): 10:33am On Jun 24, 2022
Morrigan008:
even barrowpusher get opinion tooo grin grin grin
Re: As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When You Kiss A Girl Passionately? by ladybak47: 10:36am On Jun 24, 2022
kakaaa77:
[s][/s]
this guy again with this lesbian fantasy' can't you get it you can never be a lady
you are dumber than a dead brain cell grin grin grin

How does Lesbianism get to do with you can never be a lady??! grin grin grin
You are too daft as hell.....I swear down grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When You Kiss A Girl Passionately? by Bluezy13(m): 10:36am On Jun 24, 2022
Morrigan008:

Interestingly,
After each comment, you will use another account to like your own comment cheesy

You're not normal.

1 Like

Re: As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When You Kiss A Girl Passionately? by Bluezy13(m): 10:37am On Jun 24, 2022
Morrigan008:
the blockheaded scatteredbrain always roaming aimlessly like a vagabond on nairaland with no home and job always wallowing in his INANITY and VACUITY

You're very abnormal cheesy
Re: As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When You Kiss A Girl Passionately? by ladybak47: 10:38am On Jun 24, 2022
This post is meant for Lesbians I wonder what this insecured, dejected downcasted ugly incels are doing here grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When You Kiss A Girl Passionately? by Bluezy13(m): 10:39am On Jun 24, 2022
Morrigan008:
It feels naturally overwhelming
Women are what I am emotionally and physically attracted too so for me it just feels right kiss wink
Of course it has to feel right to you.
That's what your wack brain tells you cheesy
Re: As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When You Kiss A Girl Passionately? by ladybak47: 10:39am On Jun 24, 2022
Bluezy13:

Your very abnormal cheesy
you are suffering from brain tumor grin grin

I support her on this grin grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When You Kiss A Girl Passionately? by Bluezy13(m): 10:40am On Jun 24, 2022
ladybak47:
This post is meant for Lesbians I wonder what this insecured, dejected downcasted ugly incels are doing here grin grin grin

Hehehe...
The same mumu keeps changing its skin
Re: As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When You Kiss A Girl Passionately? by Bluezy13(m): 10:41am On Jun 24, 2022
ladybak47:
you are suffering from brain tumor grin grin

I support her on this grin grin

You support yourself.
Stop deceiving yourself cheesy
Re: As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When You Kiss A Girl Passionately? by ladybak47: 10:41am On Jun 24, 2022
Bluezy13:

Of course it has to feel right to you.
That's what your wack brain tells you cheesy
of course it has to feel right to you because that is what your Deteriorated decayed brain cells tells you to do grin grin grin

Can't you see you are restless, you are everywhere on my post like a headless chicken in distress typing crap upon crap grin grin

I support morrigan008 on this one grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When You Kiss A Girl Passionately? by ladybak47: 10:42am On Jun 24, 2022
Bluezy13:

You support yourself.
you are deluding yourself grin

You are dumber than a dead brain cell grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When You Kiss A Girl Passionately? by Bluezy13(m): 10:44am On Jun 24, 2022
ladybak47:
of course it has to feel right to you because that is what your Deteriorated decayed brain cells tells you to do grin grin grin

Can't you see you are restless, you are everywhere on my post like a headless chicken in distress typing crap upon crap grin grin

I support morrigan008 on this one grin
Keep supporting yourself cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm off to work. I Know you'll still remain stupid when I will return. undecided
Re: As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When You Kiss A Girl Passionately? by ladybak47: 10:44am On Jun 24, 2022
Bluezy13:

You support yourself.
I swear you are a first class fool and a capital bastard verified one at that grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When You Kiss A Girl Passionately? by ladybak47: 10:45am On Jun 24, 2022
Bluezy13:

I'm off to work. I Know you'll still remain stupid when I will return. undecided
shutup your Stupidity grin grin

You don't have work you are a vagabond grin grin
You are everywhere on my post

Go back to your landfill you moronic ret@rd grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When You Kiss A Girl Passionately? by ladybak47: 10:47am On Jun 24, 2022
Bluezy13:

I know you will forever be a lunatic
Your dementia is incurable grin grin

To daft to not know that you are chatting with two different people grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When You Kiss A Girl Passionately? by Morrigan008: 10:56am On Jun 24, 2022
Bluezy13:

Interestingly,
After each comment, i will use another account to like my own comment cheesy

I am not normal.
wow is this what you have been doing grin grin grin grin
Tell me more about your multiple accounts and how you switch account to like your comment
The underestimated is beginning to expose themselves
Tell me more of your secret grin grin grin

I swear you are braindead grin
Re: As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When You Kiss A Girl Passionately? by Morrigan008: 10:59am On Jun 24, 2022
ladybak47:
I swear you are a first class fool and a capital bastard verified one at that grin
the guy is just a dead brain slug trying to sound logical but in reality he is a scatteredbrain Empty-headed buffon grin

1 Like

Re: As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When You Kiss A Girl Passionately? by Morrigan008: 10:59am On Jun 24, 2022
ladybak47:
I know you will forever be a lunatic
Your dementia is incurable grin grin

To daft to not know that you are chatting with two different people grin
OP take it easy on him grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When You Kiss A Girl Passionately? by Morrigan008: 11:04am On Jun 24, 2022
ladybak47:
shutup your Stupidity grin grin

You don't have work you are a vagabond grin grin
You are everywhere on my post

Go back to your landfill you moronic ret@rd grin
OP not only in your post but in my post as well grin grin grin

It is obvious he is suffering from PTSD when he sees Lesbian thread grin grin grin

It is evident in his write-up that a lesbian really shattered his heart grin grin grin

Let's just pity him we don't know the gravity of the harm, dejection, agony, pains, anguish, and sorrow he has suffered in the hands of Lesbians grin grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When You Kiss A Girl Passionately? by christianjoy(m): 11:05am On Jun 24, 2022
Wow grin cheesy this comments are to funny abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Our Girlfriend/wife's Younger Sisters Always Prettier? / Guys Should I Send Her Money? / My Girl Has A Crush!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.