Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Guys Should I Send Her Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Should I Send Her Money? (1870 Views)

Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Should I Send Her Money? by Stallionhorse: 2:42am On Jul 01, 2022
My people this might sound stupid, okay but lemme just burst the matter out. So I have this female friend we met just ones a few months back, she billed me on our first day of meeting and when I didn't turn up she blocked me, fast forward to months later I got a new Sim and we started chatting again I didn't know it was her tho till I later remembered I confronted her we argued and she said she was going through emotional issues that she didn't know what I wanted from her so she made that move to scare me off, she later apologized and we started getting along. She told me she was in Lagos but few days ago she called me and said I should come online she has something to tell me, she started by apologizing for lying to me that she is in lagos meanwhile she is in pH
She said she had accommodation issues so she had to leave Lagos to pH to stay with her mom and that she will like to come back to lag and get a job that offers accommodation that I should help her with a job and money for transport. I told her she can't stay in my place ( I use lamba cover that side up) cause I'm not ready to share my house with a girl I barely know, what if she isn't my type of girl,what if I'm disappointed with everything I wouldn't have the heart to trow her out. Anyways we concluded, and I said I will help her with transport and a job but she will have to look for where to stay till she gets the job, she said she will talk to her Friend, yesterday was 30th this girl sent me screenshot of her conversation with her friend accepting her to come over the date on the screenshot was 26th.. I acted like I didn't notice. I'm just confused if I should help her, tho I don't love her or fancy her that much.. And in this life I've wasted a lot of money on women some don't talk to me, some blocked me, some just act like we don't even know or we never had anything between us ( I fear woman I swear) for like 1/half year now I've decided not to go into any relationship or love any woman I just do hookups twice a month and focus on my work.. It gives me more peace of mind and happiness I swear.. Now this girl is telling me she wants us to build a future together. Should I go ahead and help her or I should just ignore her? Could this be how God wants to give me a future wife? I'm just confused cause if this is fate I might trow it away over doubt and previous disappointments. Guys I need your opinion cause between today and money I want to send her money to come to lag.
Re: Guys Should I Send Her Money? by eleko1: 3:25am On Jul 01, 2022
cool Yes.Send her money

1 Like

Re: Guys Should I Send Her Money? by Tregmas: 3:52am On Jul 01, 2022
Check the genuineness of such request I suspect smart move, but if you like her make serious enquiry first, except you just mean ordinary help
Re: Guys Should I Send Her Money? by NotBeenPaid: 4:10am On Jul 01, 2022

This OP really lucky oh. Give her your ATM details.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Should I Send Her Money? by Das1mama: 7:11am On Jul 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
My people this might sound stupid, okay but lemme just burst the matter out. So I have this female friend we met just ones a few months back, she billed me on our first day of meeting and when I didn't turn up she blocked me, fast forward to months later I got a new Sim and we started chatting again I didn't know it was her tho till I later remembered I confronted her we argued and she said she was going through emotional issues that she didn't know what I wanted from her so she made that move to scare me off, she later apologized and we started getting along. She told me she was in Lagos but few days ago she called me and said I should come online she has something to tell me, she started by apologizing for lying to me that she is in lagos meanwhile she is in pH
She said she had accommodation issues so she had to leave Lagos to pH to stay with her mom and that she will like to come back to lag and get a job that offers accommodation that I should help her with a job and money for transport. I told her she can't stay in my place ( I use lamba cover that side up) cause I'm not ready to share my house with a girl I barely know, what if she isn't my type of girl,what if I'm disappointed with everything I wouldn't have the heart to trow her out. Anyways we concluded, and I said I will help her with transport and a job but she will have to look for where to stay till she gets the job, she said she will talk to her Friend, yesterday was 30th this girl sent me screenshot of her conversation with her friend accepting her to come over the date on the screenshot was 26th.. I acted like I didn't notice. I'm just confused if I should help her, tho I don't love her or fancy her that much.. And in this life I've wasted a lot of money on women some don't talk to me, some blocked me, some just act like we don't even know or we never had anything between us ( I fear woman I swear) for like 1/half year now I've decided not to go into any relationship or love any woman I just do hookups twice a month and focus on my work.. It gives me more peace of mind and happiness I swear.. Now this girl is telling me she wants us to build a future together. Should I go ahead and help her or I should just ignore her? Could this be how God wants to give me a future wife? I'm just confused cause if this is fate I might trow it away over doubt and previous disappointments. Guys I need your opinion cause between today and money I want to send her money to come to lag.
Op, first of all Happy new month; the Truth is you already know and decided what you need , cos believe me even though like 90% people here in this forum tells you anything outside your own box I'm 100% sure u wouldn't buy into there own view. As for me if you know you can't fight out fornication out of your life, try and seek for a decent woman and marry; coming to the area of ladies jilting u, No one can ever have different result if you are not ready for a change. Check yourself very well there's an area of your life that's so toxic and allergic to women. All the very best brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Should I Send Her Money? by HopeNeverDies: 7:17am On Jul 01, 2022
Damnn!!!!! Bro... Where u Bleep up be say, why would u think of saying *Is that where God wanna give you future wife*

Common fam, these girls aren't loyal, they're confused... I can tell u. She might come to that Lagos and still later make u regret of helping her come to Lagos. And plus first impression Matters, she has lied on two occasions now and u caught her... Lmao!

Brother nah devil o... Once I'm out of this relationship bro I'm telling u... Ano dey involve with anything wey concern woman again for some while.

10 Likes

Re: Guys Should I Send Her Money? by Clinghton: 7:25am On Jul 01, 2022
You have promised to help her go ahead, but don't get romantically involved with her that's if you can.
Re: Guys Should I Send Her Money? by Godada(m): 7:56am On Jul 01, 2022

Based on your little interaction, what impressions has she left on you?

Don't be swayed by enticing words. These are the kind of format guys also use to get in between a lady's legs.

If you are not sure of your feelings for her, dude. Block her.

Based on your past antecedents with ladies, maybe you need a soul searching, it could be you or it could be them.

Finally, this may sound cliche: invest in yourself.

1 Like

Re: Guys Should I Send Her Money? by Shorsky1(m): 8:11am On Jul 01, 2022
You can help her if you want to.
Re: Guys Should I Send Her Money? by Medianna(f): 8:36am On Jul 01, 2022
Send her the money as a way of keeping your word and keep a very long distance away from her..
She is not friend,she's a user. If you stay with her for long you will later regret it.
Why will she block someone cuz he didn't send you money. Did she give him any money to keep for her.
Bros anyday,anytime anywhere you stop giving her money you will be useless to her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Should I Send Her Money? by averageguy(m): 10:44am On Jul 01, 2022
Give money you can spare based on your promise and expect nothing in return.

Many guys on here end up complaining because when they give gifts, they actually hope for something else in return and get angry if they don't get it.

1 Like

Re: Guys Should I Send Her Money? by danietohbadt(m): 10:52am On Jul 01, 2022
Send her the money Mr Man. Why should you even be asking for people's validation?

Ladies love cheerful givers.

Since she has a mother that can't give her transport fare, and probably a father too, then why can't you?
Re: Guys Should I Send Her Money? by Medianna(f): 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
danietohbadt:
Send her the money Mr Man. Why should you even be asking for people's validation?

Ladies love cheerful givers.

Since she has a mother that can't give her transport fare, and probably a father too, then why can't you?
You mind him??
He deserves a resounding slap
The mistake he made was to promise her in the first place.
My p is why will she block him because of money and he still want to give her the same money
She does not deserve a kobo from him until she prove herself to be better
Re: Guys Should I Send Her Money? by omotoso1989(m): 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
You said u didn't give her money on ur first date and she blocked u,u already know what that one means.secondly,u said u do hook ups twice a month and it gives u peace of mind.thirdly,she has a friend that she can stay with,lol.mr man,the girl is available for hook up.dats my submission.
Re: Guys Should I Send Her Money? by johnkey: 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
Stupid idiot, the boys and sugar daddies she's sleeping with in pH why can't they give her money

No girl can go without sex for 2 weeks in this country, even mad women get toasters wey wan sleep with them talkless of normal girls.
Re: Guys Should I Send Her Money? by Ravenbeast1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
If you don't expect anything in return and if she genuinely needs help and you have to help then you can and should.

But you see the problem with this kind of help is that you may not get what you expect.

She lied and still lies, if you are ok with that,you can help.

It doesn't cost anything to help but no too expect so you won't say " AFTER EVERYTHING I DID FOR YOU"
Re: Guys Should I Send Her Money? by VictorGeneral4(m): 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
Go ahead...
But u may not have data to type ur next story after she's done with u

1 Like

Re: Guys Should I Send Her Money? by Stallionhorse: 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ravenbeast1:
If you don't expect anything in return and if she genuinely needs help and you have to help then you can and should.

But you see the problem with this kind of help is that you may not get what you expect.

It doesn't cost anything to help but no too expect so you won't say " AFTER EVERYTHING I DID FOR YOU"
omo, I can't give a lady money without expecting anything in return even if its loyalty and respect..
Re: Guys Should I Send Her Money? by Stallionhorse: 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
omotoso1989:
You said u didn't give her money on ur first date and she blocked u,u already know what that one means.secondly,u said u do hook ups twice a month and it gives u peace of mind.thirdly,she has a friend that she can stay with,lol.mr man,the girl is available for hook up.dats my submission.
she ones accepted to come and spend the weekend with me. But I didn't take it serious cause I know she will request for transport.. That time I was even with the impression she is in lagos
Re: Guys Should I Send Her Money? by Stallionhorse: 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
Medianna:

You mind him??
My p is why will she block him because of money and he still want to give her the same money
omo, my mouth no be bible or Koran I can say and unsay at anytime.
Re: Guys Should I Send Her Money? by Stallionhorse: 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ravenbeast1:

thats my fear.. She us a liar and will always be
Re: Guys Should I Send Her Money? by Theboy21: 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
cheesy The problem with this girls is If you help them today they will only remember you when they are in need again.....
If you can keep playing the nice guy to her for life then go ahead, otherwise what you've done to her today wont mean a damn thing to her tomorrow if you don't continue what you've started she can go Chameleon on you in a second like you ain't sh!t....

1 Like

Re: Guys Should I Send Her Money? by slimman007: 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
Medianna:
Send her the money as a way of keeping your word and keep a very long distance away from her..
She is not friend,she's a user. If you stay with her for long you will later regret it.
Why will she block someone cuz he didn't send you money. Did she give him any money to keep for her.
Bros anyday,anytime anywhere you stop giving her money you will be useless to her.

You are such a rare gem.I can't believe this is coming from a female..if you don't mind will like to know you better,I reside in Abuja too...waiting for your prompt response

2 Likes

Re: Guys Should I Send Her Money? by WatchYourSix: 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
she ones accepted to come and spend the weekend with me. But I didn't take it serious cause I know she will request for transport.. That time I was even with the impression she is in lagos

She just dey package scam give you..but konji no let you reason well...

Lies upon lies too much...
If u send her money...she will just package another excuse scam.....thats how yahoo works....locally and accross the sea..

1 Like

Re: Guys Should I Send Her Money? by Stallionhorse: 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
Medianna:
omo, that money reach me to do hookup drink beer and pepper soup.. And I have other priorities thats why I'm weighing my options.
Re: Guys Should I Send Her Money? by Stallionhorse: 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
Clinghton:
You have promised to help her go ahead, but don't get romantically involved with her that's if you can.
I can't sponsor kpekus to Lagos for another man to first on it.. I'm not a mad man.

1 Like

Re: Guys Should I Send Her Money? by WatchYourSix: 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
Medianna:

Why keep his word for someone that is clearly trying to use him..
You asked him if she gave him any money to keep?? Meaning, he owes her nothing ...then Why advice him to still send money.....

Why start what he won't continue...knowing shes a liar and a manipulator?? If stallionhorse starts now, he will keep giving because hes not thinking straight at the moment...hes hoping to use the money to buy her attention mayb after that she will come around.....and its clear shes just a local yahoo girl
Re: Guys Should I Send Her Money? by danietohbadt(m): 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
Medianna:

You mind him??

Lol, I don tire for our people here.

The babe don show am the kind person wey she be, but this nigga doesn't get it.

In the end, if he sends the tfare, she'll come to Lagos, get a job, stay with another guy, ask OP for tfare to come to his(OP) house, then block him.

Then he'll come to nairaland to open another thread telling us how wicked girls are.

Lol
Re: Guys Should I Send Her Money? by Ola5TP: 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
Medianna:
Op buy into this advice. For ur own good
Re: Guys Should I Send Her Money? by KingDash: 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
Bad guy
slimman007:

You are such a rare gem.I can't believe this is coming from a female..if you don't mind will like to know you better,I reside in Abuja too...waiting for your prompt response
Re: Guys Should I Send Her Money? by Ola5TP: 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Guys Should I Send Her Money? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
Wise up bro lies upon lies, if she wants to build a future with u, let her come with her money simple...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jagaban Ft Selina Tested Episode 8 / Our Housemaid Is My Daughter, Secret That I Must Not Tell My Wife / I Married The Man My Pastor Chose, And It Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.