Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Why Is Our Girlfriend/wife's Younger Sisters Always Prettier? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Our Girlfriend/wife's Younger Sisters Always Prettier? (1876 Views)

My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy / What Will You Do If You Mistakenly See Your Wife's Younger Sister Naked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Our Girlfriend/wife's Younger Sisters Always Prettier? by IntelChief: 11:29am On Jun 24, 2022
I had been dating this girl for some time now. And she is a very beautiful girl (or so I thought).

But last week, she invited me over to her family house. My God!!!, you need to see her immediate younger sister. She is a perfect example of what I want in a woman.

Since last week, I've caught myself several times thinking of my babe's younger sister and wishing I met her first. But am feeling guilty at thesame time.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Our Girlfriend/wife's Younger Sisters Always Prettier? by youngreezy(m): 11:34am On Jun 24, 2022
Hello tueh tueh!!!!!! Otun ti zee oooooo,na so e dey start ooo,devil and your village people don Siddon for vawulence headquarters dey reason ya matter,abeg to avoid "man bathed with acid by girlfriend for sleeping with her sister,avoid the bitch!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Our Girlfriend/wife's Younger Sisters Always Prettier? by Cubalabloo(m): 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
They are not always prettier. Most times, its our conceived lust for them that make them look prettier.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Our Girlfriend/wife's Younger Sisters Always Prettier? by Premiumwriter: 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
Can't relate. My girlfriend is way prettier.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Our Girlfriend/wife's Younger Sisters Always Prettier? by fourboys: 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
embarassed
Re: Why Is Our Girlfriend/wife's Younger Sisters Always Prettier? by fourboys: 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
Premiumwriter:
Can't relate. My girlfriend is way prettier.
u dey miss
Re: Why Is Our Girlfriend/wife's Younger Sisters Always Prettier? by FalseProphet1(m): 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
I see you fornicating with the younger sister, I see the elder sister catching you in the act, I see you loosing them both.

This I have seen

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Our Girlfriend/wife's Younger Sisters Always Prettier? by Chiraq77(m): 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
They are Prettier because they are Younger

Duh!

But sometimes this is not always the case.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Our Girlfriend/wife's Younger Sisters Always Prettier? by Jeon(f): 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
Just dismiss yourself from that family, to avoid infidelity.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Our Girlfriend/wife's Younger Sisters Always Prettier? by Hoodyrich(m): 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
Because life ain't balanced cheesy
Re: Why Is Our Girlfriend/wife's Younger Sisters Always Prettier? by Immanuelsnr: 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
IntelChief:
I had been dating this girl for some time now. And she is a very beautiful girl (or so I thought).

But last week, she invited me over to her family house. My God!!!, you need to see her immediate younger sister. She is a perfect example of what I want in a woman.

Since last week, I've caught myself several times thinking of my babe's younger sister and wishing I met her first. But am feeling guilty at thesame time.
You be ashawo, and I'm sure if you eventually marry your so called baby , you will find a way to sleep with her younger sister

1 Like

Re: Why Is Our Girlfriend/wife's Younger Sisters Always Prettier? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
IntelChief:

you are immatured,that means your feelings is 100percent based on looks.just stop dating till you have grown matured,physically and emotionally

10 Likes

Re: Why Is Our Girlfriend/wife's Younger Sisters Always Prettier? by blinking001(m): 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
IntelChief:

Then go after your babes younger sister na. There's nothing absolutely wrong with in doing that. women do this things all the time and it's never a problem. Go for her

1 Like

Re: Why Is Our Girlfriend/wife's Younger Sisters Always Prettier? by silibaba: 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
OP. don't mind people wey dey lash you.

Sobobo the younger sister.

You no carry come, you no carry go. If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Our Girlfriend/wife's Younger Sisters Always Prettier? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
IntelChief:

Same as our boyfriend's younger brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Our Girlfriend/wife's Younger Sisters Always Prettier? by Samfloxin(m): 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
Devil Don dey cook food for you and the aroma dey turn your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Our Girlfriend/wife's Younger Sisters Always Prettier? by Emma2Seconds: 10:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
There's nothing Lust can't do

1 Like

Re: Why Is Our Girlfriend/wife's Younger Sisters Always Prettier? by Nonexisting: 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
Cubalabloo:
They are not always prettier. Most times, its our conceived lust for them that make them look prettier.
Which lust? If they are prettier, they are prettier, no dey speak too much grammar on top unserious issue. Oga if na the younger sister you believe say na she get all you want in a woman, begin fucck her immediately. Highest the gossip go last na one month, e go subside.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Our Girlfriend/wife's Younger Sisters Always Prettier? by PerfectStranger(m): 11:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nonexisting:
Which lust? If they are prettier, they are prettier, no dey speak too much grammar on top unserious issue. Oga if na the younger sister you believe say na she get all you want in a woman, begin fucck her immediately. Highest the gossip go last na one month, e go subside.
Honorable Comrade

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Our Girlfriend/wife's Younger Sisters Always Prettier? by placeofallure(f): 1:21am On Jun 25, 2022
Not always the case. I'm one of 3 girls. I'm in the middle. According to people's opinion of us, I'm the prettiest, followed by big sis, then our kid sister.

Whatever happens, steer clear of your gf's kid sister. It's wickedness to that family that accepted you. Desist from the thought!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Our Girlfriend/wife's Younger Sisters Always Prettier? by Silentgroper(m): 5:18am On Jun 25, 2022
Jeon:
Just dismiss yourself from that family, to avoid infidelity.
Comma wasnt needed in this sentence, okay?
Re: Why Is Our Girlfriend/wife's Younger Sisters Always Prettier? by Silentgroper(m): 5:23am On Jun 25, 2022
oke2018:
Same as our boyfriend's younger brothers.
And when d two brothers teams up to keep fvcking u.. You'll be d pained one at last.. You knw it's pretty common btw guy than with girls..
Re: Why Is Our Girlfriend/wife's Younger Sisters Always Prettier? by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 25, 2022
Silentgroper:
And when d two brothers teams up to keep fvcking u.. You'll be d pained one at last.. You knw it's pretty common btw guy than with girls..
Is that not what the OP wants to do too , everyone can't be the same , I have seen where the elders are the most beautiful , it depends on the genes . You can't compare a teen to an adult.
Re: Why Is Our Girlfriend/wife's Younger Sisters Always Prettier? by Silentgroper(m): 8:48am On Jun 25, 2022
oke2018:
Is that not what the OP wants to do too , everyone can't be the same , I have seen where the elders are the most beautiful , it depends on the genes . You can't compare a teen to an adult.
I'm just saying..
Re: Why Is Our Girlfriend/wife's Younger Sisters Always Prettier? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 25, 2022
Silentgroper:
I'm just saying..
Ok
Re: Why Is Our Girlfriend/wife's Younger Sisters Always Prettier? by Profmetoo: 8:58am On Jun 25, 2022
It happened to me too.

I eventually slept with the younger sister. My girlfriend found out and I lost them both.

Tragic

(1) (Reply)

Guys Should I Send Her Money? / Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl / Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She S.l³pt With His Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.