Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted (32232 Views)

Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking / Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age / In 2011, Buhari Vowed To Serve For Only One Term If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 24, 2022
Fira09:

Am not wicked am only saying the fact!

One year is too small for them
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by IDIOTmoderators: 11:34am On Jun 24, 2022
Laggafin:
They should be sentenced and hanged
Is that what UK law says?

1 Like

Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by Jorrsh(m): 11:35am On Jun 24, 2022
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by IDIOTmoderators: 11:36am On Jun 24, 2022
Mumusaphire:
We no go hear better news again. They now diverting us to another issue. Chai. Only online ranting, after two weeks, it die down.
Where is mumusaphire? I have not seen her stuvpid and idiotic post of recent.
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by Akuruoulo(m): 11:36am On Jun 24, 2022
shaggy007:

R.I.P English
na ur papa be English ?
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by mickeymimi: 11:36am On Jun 24, 2022
since they said the boy is homeless or has no parents , who will confirm the boy's true age.

They cld ave looked for a donor else where or through hospitals or donor lists., not pick random homeless guy on the street .
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by PrinceMajestic: 11:37am On Jun 24, 2022
Samuelnze:
Our politicians are so selfish and greedy... is it the boy that is meant to live with one kidney? eh while your daughter enjoys the looted funds looted by her father. UK government should give them a minimum of 1000 years,even when they are dead,their remains should still be in prison until they finish their jail term..
1000 years? Comrade abeg reduce the violence
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by Fredmatic(m): 11:37am On Jun 24, 2022
MrFixIt007:
Na wa

The thing tire person,

1 Like

Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by Freelane33(m): 11:37am On Jun 24, 2022
shaggy007:

R.I.P English.

English will be missed.

cry
May peace be upon you bro grin
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by casualobserver: 11:38am On Jun 24, 2022
Skankamola:

Nobody is fighting with you oga. Read carefully and understand.

You read carefully and understand. I am not a PDP supporter, I do not hold brief for Ekweremadu but I know he is a lawyer, he has a proper Ph.D in law, not all this fake honorary degree, he was a university lecturer. I do not believe a lawyer would be so sloppy as to do the right thing with respect to the embassy and visa application, knowing the implications of putting his name on a document specifically stating the purpose of the trip and fail to verify the age of the boy.

Because they boy says he is 15 does not mean he is 15. Because a woman runs to the police and says my husband beat me does not mean she was indeed beaten.

My bet is the boy is trying to take advantage of asylum laws in the same ways many straight Nigerian refugees will tell the Uk they are gay to gain asylum in the UK. It is what I would do if I was in the boys shoes.
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by PumpumPrince: 11:39am On Jun 24, 2022
BigYash:
You no really get sense at all. You can't even read and comprehend. Its only to yash your father's ass hole you are good at.. undecided Fool!

brother u sound so stubborn u no..i might need to wine n dine u before i yansh u......bro do u drink whisky or palm wine sir? wot should i buy u? smiley
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by soundgodrecords: 11:41am On Jun 24, 2022
Are u ok or you are one of this bloody wicked politicians harvesting our organs.
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by drololaaof: 11:42am On Jun 24, 2022
shaggy007:

R.I.P English
We are not brits ,english is a borrowed language ,you can see that the end of the writing was 'broken' english. He might make the mistake due to eagerness and not looking at bar for spelling mistake. It is the idea that we need here not Grammar or phonetics .

1 Like

Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by olowo1930: 11:44am On Jun 24, 2022
God shall judge.
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by silibaba: 11:45am On Jun 24, 2022
Fira09:
They are free to jail them for more than one year,how would you traffick a 15 years old boy and think you can go Scout free .....I pity the boy, thank God the police intervened.

No be naija una dey ooo,una dey for UK ooo, they will not accept anything called bribe!!!

They must face their music.

If ike ekweremadu go fit sobobo me like N500million/year, I can help them serve the jail term.
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by VULCAN(m): 11:48am On Jun 24, 2022
If you could read AND comprehend you would have gotten that his focus is on their daughter who is sick.

Jesse25:
The UK police arrested both of them not just the wife grin stop misleading the public and peter Obi is a yeye man for supporting them publicily

Follow me on twitter
@owenjesse8
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by Fira09(m): 11:50am On Jun 24, 2022
silibaba:

If ike ekweremadu go fit sobobo me like N500million/year, I can help them serve the jail term.

You no serious.
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by Fira09(m): 11:51am On Jun 24, 2022
Daguga:

One year is too small for them

You dey there jarre,exactly my point.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by Laggafin: 11:51am On Jun 24, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Is that what UK law says?
I reali dont care about the law wen it comes to corrupt politicians
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 24, 2022
casualobserver:

You read carefully and understand. I am not a PDP supporter, I do not hold brief for Ekweremadu but I know he is a lawyer, he has a proper Ph.D in law, not all this fake honorary degree, he was a university lecturer. I do not believe a lawyer would be so sloppy as to do the right thing with respect to the embassy and visa application, knowing the implications of putting his name on a document specifically stating the purpose of the trip and fail to verify the age of the boy.

Because they boy says he is 15 does not mean he is 15. Because a woman runs to the police and says my husband beat me does not mean she was indeed beaten.

My bet is the boy is trying to take advantage of asylum laws in the same ways many straight Nigerian refugees will tell the Uk they are gay to gain asylum in the UK. It is what I would do if I was in the boys shoes.

Do you understand the difference between a question and a statement?
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by shaggy007(m): 11:55am On Jun 24, 2022
Lovelife433:
waka

R.I.P English.

English will be missed.
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by gracealonev: 11:55am On Jun 24, 2022
Fira09:
They are free to jail them for more than one year,how would you traffick a 15 years old boy and think you can go Scout free .....I pity the boy, thank God the police intervened.

No be naija una dey ooo,una dey for UK ooo, they will not accept anything called bribe!!!

They must face their music.

No need for another election, we need to save the money. I volunteer to treat his constituents well, even though I'm not from there. I promise.
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by shaggy007(m): 11:55am On Jun 24, 2022
Akuruoulo:
na ur papa be English ?

R.I.P English.

English will be missed.
drololaaof:

We are not brits ,english is a borrowed language ,you can see that the end of the writing was 'broken' english. He might make the mistake due to eagerness and not looking at bar for spelling mistake. It is the idea that we need here not Grammar or phonetics .

R.I.P English.

English will be missed.
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by Golan007: 11:55am On Jun 24, 2022
Fuhadist:
All they want was just to save their child and some evil little boy just bleep them up, this is painful

The little boy doesn’t need his kidney?
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by IDIOTmoderators: 11:57am On Jun 24, 2022
Laggafin:
I reali dont care about the law wen it comes to corrupt politicians
Lol... Tomorrow you will complain that Nigeria is a zoo it is people like you that makes it one
Every nation has laws and it must be applied to whoever goes against it. Sorry it happened in UK so their laws will be applied.
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
Zelenskyy:
The station reported,

“The alleged victim, in this case, is a homeless 15-year-old boy who was brought to the UK by Mr and Mrs Ekweremadu off the streets of Lagos, Nigeria

Una don see Mumu people wey una go deceive abi.... ?

How many 15 year old homeless boys in the streets of Lagos have an Active Facebook Account ... ?

Issuing statements to evoke pity and sympathy would not make anyone win a case..

The homelessness of the boy would be debunked swiftly by mere going through his Facebook Account.

The Truth will Prevail .... Those that are trying to play smart would be exposed.

Las Las, I blame the Senator for not trying his best to get a kind hearted willing fellow to help his daughter.... Probably because of the Urgency

He instead fell into the hands of a Potential Scam Artist.

Somehow after reading everything we now know about this case still find a way to support or side with the Ekweremadu's? Are you mad or what? How do you find a place in your head to excuse this barbarity and salvagry..
Truly Nigerians are sick. You
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by wink2015(m): 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
ANOTHER ' GOVERNOR JAMES IBORI ' UNITED KINGDOM PRISON EXPERIENCE UNFOLDING.
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by casualobserver: 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
Skankamola:

Do you understand the difference between a question and a statement?
Do you understand the difference between the ability to read in English and the ability to comprehend what you read?
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by benado2020(m): 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
Trust no man anymore
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by Rebirth212: 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
When I wake up in the morning...... And I remember am still in Nigeria my heart skips..... Everyday bad news, from our politicians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NASS Debates, Passes 2016 Budget Today / 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye / Again, Senate Passes Vote Of Confidence On Saraki. Leadership.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.