Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) (72911 Views)

30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by OtemAtum: 10:48am On Jun 25, 2022
Iliveforever:
Na now the real pain and agony begin...

Life wey u no create you get mind take am, so God na fool to you abi?
This is not true. Nobody suffers in the afterlife.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Iliveforever(m): 10:52am On Jun 25, 2022
OtemAtum:
This is not true. Nobody suffers in the afterlife.

If you get mind try am
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by scottsammy: 10:54am On Jun 25, 2022
The main cause of suicide in Nigeria is lack of contentment...

1 Like

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by OtemAtum: 11:01am On Jun 25, 2022
Iliveforever:

If you get mind try am
I am not depressed. Only depressed people do it and it is not really their wish. You can see that from the tears he shed on the letter papers.

1 Like

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by ATTITUDE2: 11:23am On Jun 25, 2022
Most of us are death inside indeed. But we keep pushing.

Rip dude. Life has never being fair.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by ATTITUDE2: 11:24am On Jun 25, 2022
scottsammy:

U dey content. Those wey go show you shege plenty to make u uncontent.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Iliveforever(m): 11:28am On Jun 25, 2022
OtemAtum:
I am not depressed. Only depressed people do it and it is not really their wish. You can see that from the tears he shed on the letter papers.

He did it because he was misinformed like you are that if you take ur life you won’t feel pain afterwards
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by OtemAtum: 11:29am On Jun 25, 2022
Iliveforever:

He did it because he was misinformed like you are that if you take ur life you won’t feel pain afterwards
How will you feel pain when you are no more on earth? Please explain abeg. Were you in pain or did you see people in pain before you were born?

1 Like

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by ATTITUDE2: 11:33am On Jun 25, 2022
Jlow2:
If this guy hear my story ,he will know his own is childs play, am not going to commit suicide I will battle till the end

And if you hear mine what would you say? undecided
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Searchingvictor: 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
RPG2020:
Only the strong survival

Boss, wehdon sir.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by ben2rhymes: 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
FOOLISH SON
Funny enough, u haven’t been through nothing compared to billions of people on earth
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by ben2rhymes: 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
scottsammy:

� correct
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Robertjones442: 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Robertjones442:

May we never be posted by In jesus name...Insha allah

Why Do You Say That?
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Akharmony: 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
many are dying secretely. . Alot has gone wrong in this life...Heavenly Father, Heavenly mother please hear the cry of you people. Darkness is taking over our world
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Reasoning(m): 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
Maybe e no want strips Naked in the open because of shame. All together, any guilty person that knows he/she deserves to Die must Die. Either you Kill Yourselves or I Kill you. And if you Kill Yourselves as suicide, it a worst kind of spiritual situation ever know to Humans being, because you have condemned your self by yourself for ever!!!!!
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Waterbear(m): 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
donofdons:

Just out of curiosity, did you gain anything by remaining alive? I am wondering whether I should just go too, but have this feeling that I may miss something.

You shouldn't think like that...
Life is hard, but we are all fighters
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Waterbear(m): 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
Slizzords:
Am still battling depression and having alot of suicidal thoughts having lost over 1 million naira to cryptocurrency, all my creditors are on my neck . I'd appreciate anyone who can teach me how to trade and recover my losses.

God knows best

I have lost more and worse I'm not employed...

You shouldn't take anything too serious..
I believe destiny is written and what you lost was meant to be, what you're about to gain is also scripted, all you have to do is just wait and hope.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Biodun1929(m): 1:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
I feel this guy...I understand 100%. I have been there many times, and if i were have to have written a suicide note, this is exactly how i would have worded it. Sometimes you just feel it is the best decision for everyone involved, when you have disappointed so many people in your life, including yourself...over, and over, and over again.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Poleski: 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
Another buhari victim.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
Creamypie:
if u can express urself without verbal insults then shut ur leaky mouth

Can't you mean? Fool...go to school no na tools you go dey press.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by olafundz: 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
am once in this situation but thank God am heal now
my greatest regret then was am there for my mother and my new girlfriend I fought over
when am Trying to confuse my self I cry heavily and shaking all because of debt I thank God for life
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Amojii:

Can't you mean? Fool...go to school no na tools you go dey press.
you are a bastard, and you know this idiot
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Iliveforever(m): 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
OtemAtum:
How will you feel pain when you are no more on earth? Please explain abeg. Were you in pain or did you see people in pain before you were born?

Whether you believe it or not, there’s life after death. Change your ways and acknowledge the maker and giver (JESUS) of that life. Bye
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
kingthreat:

When I was depressed, I had no friends. After my emotional trauma, I tried to have friends. Right now I have over 3 trusted friends, even if I do not talk to them about my personal problems, talking eases the emotional weight.
I tried to look at the future. If I killed myself, I will be forgotten in weeks. My family will weep alittle. Life goes on.
I did some deep thoughts. Some people are facing worse than I. Take a visit to the hospital where people are fighting for their lives. Paying their last kobos just to live. Why would you let a temporary problem weigh you down.
I became more closer to God. Spirituality helps, in God's word you find a lot of inspiration.
I found happiness in other things. Video games, drinking at bars, watching football.

Now looking back at my depressed times. I regret even contemplating giving up on life as pieces fall into places. I yearn to win more.

Nice one. Thanks for the share!

I had a similar experience. Not me per se but a close friend of mine. A girlfriend. That's some years back.

She had a rough time with her dad. Her family house isn't a conducive place to stay. Family problems here and there, especially altercations with her dad that doesn't usually end well—and she's at the receiving end of the whole drama.

Extended family weren't left out as her dad do involve them over his family issues. And she was also receiving words that pierces and breaks her heart. She became overwhelmed with all that was happening around her and depression set in. I did all I could to encourage her to stay strong that there would come a time she won't stay under the same roof with them. She contemplated suicidal thoughts when it all come weighing heavily on her mind.

Though she hinted me but I downplayed it as I encouraged her. Little did I know she was real about it.

Long story short. Alone at home with her younger sister who was 10 years old at that time, she sent her to buy insecticide. She bought it. Her mum returned home from her outing before she drank it alone in her room.

As she was heard by her younger sister writhing in pain, her sister rushed to inform their mum in her room about it. Immediately she was rushed to a nearby hospital that helped in saving her life.

I received a phone call from her immediate younger sister who briefed me all that happened (That's about 5 hours later after she was hospitalized). I was shocked and heard to run over to the hospital to check her.

Met her mum, sisters and dad (who was sober, and later talked to her, and encouraged her).

After that experience, I became sensitive to people's mood, facial expression and their disposition. Especially those close to me. I try to inquire to know if there's something bothering and weighing them down. I even follow up via visitation and phone calls, and do help them in my little way to lighten the burden in their hearts.

We need to be our brother's keeper at all time. Being sensitive and concern about others really matters!

2 Likes

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by OtemAtum: 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
Iliveforever:

Whether you believe it or not, there’s life after death. Change your ways and acknowledge the maker and giver (JESUS) of that life. Bye
I know there is life after death because I have been there. But I did not see suffering there. Your fictitious Jesus cannot even give himself a life if not the life he was given by his author Paul.

1 Like

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Creamypie:
you are a bastard, and you know this idiot

Bastard, for schooling you? You must be a bad student,
No wonder you know nothing, you son of a prostitute bitch.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
emmnprince:

Nice one. Thanks for the share!

I had a similar experience. Not me per se but a close friend of mine. A girlfriend. That's some years back.

She had a rough time with her dad. Her family house isn't a conducive place to stay. Family problems here and there, especially altercations with her dad that doesn't usually end well—and she's at the receiving end of the whole drama.

Extended family weren't left out as her dad do involve them over his family issues. And she was also receiving words that pierces and breaks her heart. She became overwhelmed with all that was happening around her and depression set in. I did all I could to encourage her to stay strong that there would come a time she won't stay under the same roof with them. She contemplated suicidal thoughts when it all come weighing heavily on her mind.

Though she hinted me but I downplayed it as I encouraged her. Little did I know she was real about it.

Long story short. Alone at home with her younger sister who was 10 years old at that time, she sent her to buy insecticide. She bought it. Her mum returned home from her outing before she drank it alone in her room.

As she was heard by her younger sister writhing in pain, her sister rushed to inform their mum in her room about it. Immediately she was rushed to a nearby hospital that helped in saving her life.

I received a phone call from her immediate younger sister who briefed me all that happened (That's about 5 hours later after she was hospitalized). I was shocked and heard to run over to the hospital to check her.

Met her mum, sisters and dad (who was sober, and later talked to her, and encouraged her).

After that experience, I became sensitive to people's mood, facial expression and their disposition. Especially those close to me. I try to inquire to know if there's something bothering and weighing them down. I even follow up via visitation and phone calls, and do help them in my little way to lighten the burden in their hearts.

We need to be our brother's keeper at all time. Being sensitive and concern about others really matters!

Your story is really touching. I am happy she survived the ordeal and her family members chose to love their children better. Sometimes we can be insensitive to family and friends. A little love will go the long way.
But come to think of it. What if it really happened. Her younger sister who had no hand in her pain would live with the guilt of being the person that got the insecticide that ended her sister's life.
A lot of people are going through a lot of emotional mishap right now. But suicide is never the answer.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Gerard28: 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Drillminded:
Brave man... only a cowArd will insult you for ending this nightmare called life ...

I guess he was gay or had gay thoughts and couldn't accept it.

That was my first impression so don't even take it personal biko. It's was a brain fart.

My Thoughts Exactly. That’s what he most likely lived with.. May God Rest his soul
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
So saddening, no màtyer what he ought ñot to çommit súícide. So many have gone through worst situations ànd survived it.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by madza: 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
Revolva:
This country do fraustrate many innocent soul

I know d bad new is from you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJB2HSl-0KU
really?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) / Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) / How Will I Know If Am Not Hiv Positive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.