Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) (72912 Views)

30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 7:41am On Jun 25, 2022
Deckracer:
You were once sucidal and yet you tend not to understand what this man may has passed through. Bro, just shut up I'd you don't have anything to say.

When you feel depressed, make sure you follow his route.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 7:42am On Jun 25, 2022
donkarma:

Wetin u know?

I will never commit suicide. I am way stronger
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 7:48am On Jun 25, 2022
emmnprince:

Nice one you chose life. But who did you overcome those overwhelming suicidal thoughts? Share your story so that we can share it to others who we sense to be depressed!

When I was depressed, I had no friends. After my emotional trauma, I tried to have friends. Right now I have over 3 trusted friends, even if I do not talk to them about my personal problems, talking eases the emotional weight.
I tried to look at the future. If I killed myself, I will be forgotten in weeks. My family will weep alittle. Life goes on.
I did some deep thoughts. Some people are facing worse than I. Take a visit to the hospital where people are fighting for their lives. Paying their last kobos just to live. Why would you let a temporary problem weigh you down.
I became more closer to God. Spirituality helps, in God's word you find a lot of inspiration.
I found happiness in other things. Video games, drinking at bars, watching football.

Now looking back at my depressed times. I regret even contemplating giving up on life as pieces fall into places. I yearn to win more.

3 Likes

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 7:49am On Jun 25, 2022
maasoap:

Everyone is wise and strong until depression gets hold of them tightly.

Depression is a biatch. When it holds you, fight it. Don't let it strangle you.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 7:50am On Jun 25, 2022
OChimex:

First, you were a coward and fool for being depressed. Were you the only person who had gone thru difficult momements, why deoressed you silly head.

"I talked to you the way you talked to the guy"

You are right. Yes I was. I am ten times stronger right now. Right now, nothing by the grace of God can hold me down.
Sometimes harsh talking can work. Why let a temporary problem defeat you.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by alexola20(m): 7:52am On Jun 25, 2022
The brave.

Rest well bro.

We will all leave cruel world some day.

May you find peace with your maker.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by alexola20(m): 7:55am On Jun 25, 2022
Judge not.
kingthreat:
You were a loser, you were a quitter. You had hands and legs and were not imprisoned but still went on to quit the ultimate battle of life. You messed up and disappointed your loved ones.
For the record, I was once suicidal. But thank God, I chose to live, I chose to fight, I chose to win.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 7:55am On Jun 25, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

"U have hands and leg but u took ur own life"

Plz wot did u mean by those words?

So u think poverty is d only thing that can make one take his/her life...?
Even d rich are not spared!

U've not heard of someone da parked his Jeep and jump into lagoon?
Depression can com out of anything.

I remember my experience long time ago wen I was doing my ND.... A gal nearly made me do dis shit. I was walking on d road and was crying. There was dis evil voice in my head telling me to run into a coming car. I still don't know how God managed to prevail over my life da fateful night. Munachi, u really created in me an indelible nightmare. Hope to shared d whole experience to/with u someday, but dis time, not wit tears on my face, instead, we will laugh in nostalgia and disbelief over my supposed blunder of d century.

Time heals indeed!

Then I was feeling suicidal to get to some people who were supposed to love me but didn't. But I have now come to terms with the fact that if I give up because of some people, I make them more importatnt than I am to myself. With or without anyone, you can still find happiness and fulfillment.

2 Likes

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 7:56am On Jun 25, 2022
Immanuelsnr:

Have you ever been depressed before

That nigga was once my homeboy. We greet each other everyday untill I made happiness my girlfriend. grin
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 7:57am On Jun 25, 2022
JoeKing001:

You're an evil person. Plain and simple.

Please do what he did.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 7:58am On Jun 25, 2022
iReddington:

I chose to... I chose to...
Oshe motivational speaker, you go think say your story worse till you hear another person own, don't judge anyone about the resilience and fight they had in them before taking this kind of decision.

He lost the battle of life. It was a pity. He could have fought more. Quitting is not an option.

1 Like

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 7:59am On Jun 25, 2022
loucbou:
you are an idiot !

Because I failed to sympathize with someone who just took his life? What am I to say? "Oh what a wicked world that didn't give you happiness"
Nigga find your own happiness.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by zedman1(m): 8:00am On Jun 25, 2022
Creamypie:
How can a man just take his life?
It's an easy question to ask on the surface but trust me, a lot of people only see DEPRESSION as a common word. I've been there but I made it alive, since then I learnt never to judge anyone who couldn't scale through. I'm not the strongest, I was just lucky.

1 Like

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 8:01am On Jun 25, 2022
Tellwhat:

So you were once suicidal and all you could type is this bs

Are you sure you're a good person at all..maybe you didn't learn anything from your own ordeal. Mind you not everyone has that mental strength to overcome those thoughts

Nevertheless suicide is a bad thing

Sorry I chose to take a harsh stance on suicide. Not a sympathetic one.
Reason I was suicidal is because I was once weak. Then a babe will dump me and I will not get over it for months.
Now if a babe decides not to move on with me, the next day I am toasting another. No one, not father, mother, sibling, wife, children, will determine my happiness. I have become way strong in the mind.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 8:08am On Jun 25, 2022
thecommunist:

because you won the fight you think you are better than him abi? you forget that it is by Gods grace that you won the fight and not by your power?

You should thank God for your life and seek for ways to help others that may be in this situation rather than condemning someone else who lost the fight.

Peace onto you and I pray you would continue to win ...

I am not claiming better brother. I am simply trying inspire others not to ever give up. We cannot be sympathetic all the time to those undergoing depression. It is their duty to fight hard to get out of it. Thank God I don't feel suicidal no more. A total change in attitude also helped me.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 8:12am On Jun 25, 2022
donofdons:

Just out of curiosity, did you gain anything by remaining alive? I am wondering whether I should just go too, but have this feeling that I may miss something.

Life is an opportunity to live. Just use this breath that was given to you.
If not meeting expectations is weighing you down, then try not to live by people's expectations. Create your expectations and live by it and invest your time, effort in whatever brings you happiness.
I found happiness in love, in God in friends, in video games, in football, in Nairaland, in travelling, in exploring new things and I still seek more.
With the way I am, I will never go suicidal. I will work to make each single breath I take count. Also, I do not give a hoot what the world thinks about me.

2 Likes

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Vickho: 8:12am On Jun 25, 2022
bigGBOLA:
It is called filtration. Nature has a way of filtering the weak ones out.
that your thread on m0rrigan don enter trending topics oh.
How you dey take do am?
The girl sef don run since last night
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 8:19am On Jun 25, 2022
Creamypie:
How can a man just take his life?
ypu don't know what's going on. Just pray you don't find yourself in such a situation.

1 Like

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by remitarich(f): 8:19am On Jun 25, 2022
chia he couldnt with stand the power of frustration
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Zealag(m): 8:21am On Jun 25, 2022
Everyone is going through one shit or the other,succide is never and will never be an option,guild ur mind regardless
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by postbmd: 8:23am On Jun 25, 2022
Am glad alot of people are now seeing how difficult life is not blaming him, and saying rot in hell.

Thinking alot go kill man, and yes men commit more than women when nah to collect b their own
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Drillminded: 8:41am On Jun 25, 2022
poweredcom:

So out of all , this is what comes out of ur damm block head

yes
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Drillminded: 8:43am On Jun 25, 2022
usmanktg2:

Were you just in my brain?
grin
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by swissgoldenpro2: 8:57am On Jun 25, 2022
This is really Sad
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 9:16am On Jun 25, 2022
DaddyNimo:

Why the fork will I care.....the earth has too much pleasurable things to make me even consider such. Me wey armed robbers hear my story begin do contribution for naim wan commit suicide When worries and depression come I remove some nice pussyyyss are somewhere waiting to be mounted

The more reason why I asked...do you think it's an easy task to commit suicide?
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Meedon: 9:24am On Jun 25, 2022
HIPROFILE:
Parents if you can try to train your kids not too soft
for those weh understand e get why

Very necessary bro. This world is not for the fainthearted.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Sman37(m): 9:29am On Jun 25, 2022
post=114115547:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/may-this-day-bring-me-rest-and-peace-photographer-reportedly-commits-suicide-after-leaving-a-note-in-abuja.html
Life it self na struggl no strugle worth suicide na cus sucess and failure are temporary!
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Muna400(f): 9:40am On Jun 25, 2022
[quote author=Capuchinho post=114126426]Na wah.. This thing is real..

Depression is /[/that thot comes from no one but de devil.. He is a Bully and he likes intimidation.. He is persistent with such tots in ur head.. When such tots comes up. First compare ur life with odas.. Pple are suffering, pple are dying and asking God for anoda chance at life. There are pple with extremes deformities still soldiering on and de devil tells a man with a bright future to kill himself becos of a little challenge which the bible tells us it's a normal tin to face while u are on earth.. He doesn't let go but there is good news, the good news is Christ.he has won the victory.. Whenever such comes, go down on your knees and thank God, pray for strength from God, open a chapter in the bible and read to draw strength from the master.. That tot will flee but de devil is quite tenacious.. He will surely come back.. Keep at it and give ur life completely to God.. Bliv me, the Egyptians u see today u will see dem no more]

1 Like

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Mike008(m): 10:14am On Jun 25, 2022
Rest in peace brother.
May heaven be your reward.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by 1F30M4(f): 10:20am On Jun 25, 2022
This is sooo sad. My heart goes out to his loved ones, most especially his mum.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Mike008(m): 10:39am On Jun 25, 2022
That thing he cannot say I suspect is emotional abuse. And because he is still afraid if he confesses in his letter, rather than draw sympathy, he will draw abuses he still did not say.

When you suffer emotional abuse, your job, your finances, your relationship with God, your health simply everything you are trying at never becomes enough because you are constantly told by your partner you are not enough no matter how hard you try.
You succumb to pressure when you see your peers doing great which does the damage of telling you you are not doing enough.

Emotional abuse is worse than physical abuse for men.
Men go through this when they are deeply in love with a particular woman. And the woman knowing this exploits such feelings by placing an expectation of 'perfection' on the man who obviously cannot cope.

As a photographer in Abuja you should make enough to guarantee your basic needs.

Ladies always try to encourage your man especially if he is not financially stable. A mans worst set back is been broke.
Support him and pray for him. Do not cast huge expectations on him. Its a slow killer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) / Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) / How Will I Know If Am Not Hiv Positive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.