Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) (72934 Views)

30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 12:09am On Jun 25, 2022
spencekat:
Drinking beer for how long?Beer,drugs,womanizing etc are just temporal negative relief.

If life gets too hard, find temporal relief in anything that will not damage your health and faculties and be happy. That's why I said beer.

Beer is designed to give temporal relief while not damaging your health. The whole alcohol in a crate of beer is not up the total alcohol in a bottle of 75cl whiskey.

Remember I said BEER! I didn't say drugs and womanizing. Even at that, womanizing is a million times better than killing yourself. Everyone will die but no one should be as cowardly as taking his or her own life. Stay alive because you never know what will happen tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by SisterFire(f): 12:20am On Jun 25, 2022
His death will be in vain if he can't get justice for himself anyways, go down there get some boogies and haunt them( politicians) I have don't this around 11century
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by SisterFire(f): 12:24am On Jun 25, 2022
Iliveforever:
Na now the real pain and agony begin...

Life wey u no create you get mind take am, so God na fool to you abi?
...u are a novice ,why narrate trash u know nofin about
Know about death, afterlife happenings/structures ,vosod and inverseUniverse in here
Click here and don't say trash next time
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc/275#114103461
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by SisterFire(f): 12:29am On Jun 25, 2022
kingthreat:
You were a loser, you were a quitter. You had hands and legs and were not imprisoned but still went on to quit the ultimate battle of life. You messed up and disappointed your loved ones.
For the record, I was once suicidal. But thank God, I chose to live, I chose to fight, I chose to win.
Say kingthreat is a dumb novice 3 times ,

I have committed suicide 2 times and that change my celestial self. Knowledge is power them say and ignorance is bliss
Ask me about death , afterlife systems , inverseUniverse and universe in general ...ask me now I have little time left cos if I don't tell u ,u will die a novice and ur dull brain shall be ur worst enemy

Link
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc/275#114103461
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by donkarma: 12:57am On Jun 25, 2022
kingthreat:
You were a loser, you were a quitter. You had hands and legs and were not imprisoned but still went on to quit the ultimate battle of life. You messed up and disappointed your loved ones.
For the record, I was once suicidal. But thank God, I chose to live, I chose to fight, I chose to win.
Wetin u know?
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Gkemz: 1:09am On Jun 25, 2022
Many Nigerians are going through a lot. Out of every suicide committed, there are multiples of depressed individuals on the pipeline whose hopes are dwindling. Our leaders have failed us. This is why we need to show them the way out with our PVC. The hard times we are facing now will be a child's play compare to when Tinubu assumes power (but God forbid).
The only solution to all these is to become Obidient.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 1:59am On Jun 25, 2022
This man is more educated than 70% of our politicians yet he had no job to take care of himself. This country have failed our youths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by mmyfarmsltd(m): 2:59am On Jun 25, 2022
Speak to God, he's a great healer for anyone going through difficult situation.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Drillminded: 3:38am On Jun 25, 2022
Maforgreats:

Why do you think this?
just my guess you know.... everyone has demons ... we all do.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Truthsoldier(m): 3:41am On Jun 25, 2022
Kai what a life,many people are truly passing through a lot,but considering taking of one's life is a big time mistake.
There is no peace found there because hell awaits such persons.
What a wasted life.
Only Jesus Christ can save and give true peace.

In other news....

If Tinubu or Atiku ever win...

Na Lord have mercy
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Perfectbeing(m): 4:00am On Jun 25, 2022
post=114116054:

To Be Frank With You, Is So Tired In Seeing One Terrible Or Death News In Naija
see more bad news @. Com

1 Like

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by sylve11: 4:12am On Jun 25, 2022
Uglybwoi:
We're all facing some type of battle. Be kind to all. Understand before you judge❤️

So true! sad cool

1 Like

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 4:47am On Jun 25, 2022
Creamypie:
How can a man just take his life?
depression,mental illness and sometimes it is hereditary to commit sucide

1 Like

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by DaddyNimo(m): 5:19am On Jun 25, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Bro, do you think it's an easy task to commit suicide?
Why the fork will I care.....the earth has too much pleasurable things to make me even consider such. Me wey armed robbers hear my story begin do contribution for naim wan commit suicide When worries and depression come I remove some nice pussyyyss are somewhere waiting to be mounted
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Tzar(m): 5:20am On Jun 25, 2022
According to Scriptures, anyone who commits suicide cannot ‘rest well with the Lord’.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by DaddyNimo(m): 5:21am On Jun 25, 2022
dragunov:

But you think you're so strong, right?
I don't think I'm strong....I know I'm strong. Only the weak and stupid will consider killing themselves over problems....and if you check am well e fit be cos girl break him heart or him no get job or him friends don make am pass am etc.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 5:33am On Jun 25, 2022
Creamypie:
How can a man just take his life?

A young handsome man for that matter....not even middle aged like myself.

So sad. People give up on God's love for them too soon.

1 Like

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by kingsceemark(m): 5:40am On Jun 25, 2022
Deicide:
Why is he correcting his grammatical and spelling mistake?

Question for the ghost
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 5:56am On Jun 25, 2022
Tinubu, Buhari and APC effects.

Those campaigning for Drugnibu, expect a worst case scenario. This dude may have voted Buhari to spite some people, but this is where some selfish decision may have landed him

A word is enough for the wise
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:56am On Jun 25, 2022
Jackanda1:
What kind of depression killing love would you have shown to him?

Be his friend and confidant. A non-judgemental friend.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:58am On Jun 25, 2022
Goalnaldo:
come show me love now that I'm alive kiss

A friend? Yes. I don't know what sort of love you mean. If you mean it the other way round, then don't bother.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:25am On Jun 25, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

A friend? Yes. I don't know what sort of love you mean. If you mean it the other way round, then don't bother.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by wonder233: 6:40am On Jun 25, 2022
In Nigeria, this is the surest way to get away with murder.
They will murder someone, arrange suicide note. Gullible members of the public will believe hook line and sinker.
Ndi woke people "depression is real" yen yen yen.
Before penning those hackneyed lines, call for a fvvking investigation!
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by usmanktg2(m): 6:42am On Jun 25, 2022
Drillminded:
Brave man... only a cowArd will insult you for ending this nightmare called life ...

I guess he was gay or had gay thoughts and couldn't accept it.

That was my first impression so don't even take it personal biko. It's was a brain fart.

Were you just in my brain?
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by virginchaser(m): 6:51am On Jun 25, 2022
If you feel like ending your life. Please visit these two places, psychiatric hospital and a deliverance section of a notable pentecostal church for example Mountain of Fire MFM.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by bolicks: 7:06am On Jun 25, 2022
As bad as it is , the land of no return is not peaceful especially if you took life that you do not own.suicide does not end any misery, it begins another’s in which there is no end. So for us reading this Do not Take your life because of any hardship, sickness, shame an adversities of Life. Perseverance and curiosity keeps hope alive. Don’t die yet, Live!!!! There is Light at the end of your Tunnel.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Alpharey: 7:17am On Jun 25, 2022
Nigeria is a"kill and dry" country. Another soul wasted while our leaders are squandering our resources. It is ok bro. Fare thee well
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 7:19am On Jun 25, 2022
Drillminded:
Brave man... only a cowArd will insult you for ending this nightmare called life ...

I guess he was gay or had gay thoughts and couldn't accept it.

That was my first impression so don't even take it personal biko. It's was a brain fart.

So out of all , this is what comes out of ur damm block head
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Skymason20(m): 7:20am On Jun 25, 2022
Depression is real, I face challenge, we all faces challenge. I will not judge him, but to all out their we should be strong.. Losing it spiritual like he said, I have always lost it spiritual but I keep going I will face my challenge going forward and I believe better days ahead.. Don't mind my missed write up guys.. Be well 9ja
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Deckracer: 7:38am On Jun 25, 2022
You were once sucidal and yet you tend not to understand what this man may has passed through. Bro, just shut up I'd you don't have anything to say.
kingthreat:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) / How Will I Know If Am Not Hiv Positive? / Former Drug Addict Shows Off Transformation After Quitting Drugs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.