Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (703670 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (542) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by LettieM: 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
Spicychailatte7:
A good Morning to you all.
I figured someone needs this information, hence why I am posting it.
If your student visa interview was cancelled in Abuja, and your resumption date is within 60 days, PLEASE schedule an appointment in Lagos and request an emergency interview. It will be approved.

I just did that for my brother and it got approved. If Abuja has not yet responded to your emails before thanksgiving, I am afraid it might be until next year before they resume operations there.

Just FYI!

Hi, please did you cancel the appointment and fill a new ds-160? Did you pay new visa fee?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Anjorofi1: 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
Festy8:
Please your course
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by luvlyoracle(m): 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2022
Abacino007:
Hi guys,

Kindly PM me if you are interested in applying for MA Economics program at Illinois State University. I feel so bad that we don’t have a single student from Nigeria for last fall admission. Do reach out to me if you are interested.

Hello
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by anonymousBBA: 10:49pm On Nov 23, 2022
Please I requested for emergency visa appointment in Lagos and it was approved. But I still can’t find a date yet. Is anyone experiencing this ?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by holluville: 11:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
anonymousBBA:
Please I requested for emergency visa appointment in Lagos and it was approved. But I still can’t find a date yet. Is anyone experiencing this ?

Just keep checking.. you should get a date before weekend or so.. if you check the emergency request approval message in your email, you have 5 days or thereabout to schedule an appointment. So, you have nothing to worry about. The December 21st date released today was mopped up in minutes
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Dipseet(m): 11:57pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hello guys,

please how do i get unofficial credential evaluation report before applying for official one.

I need to upload it before i can submit my application. also if their is any one that apply for Ma Political Science in California state university Los Angeles should please connect with me so we can put head together.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Dipseet(m): 12:18am On Nov 24, 2022
Itshappiness:
Hi everyone.
I have a question regarding wes. I have done everything it requires to wes, Paid the money,applied to my institution to send my transcript which has been done since September 20th but i havent heard from wes and my status hasn't changed either. It still says "on hold". Now I'm in November, Please is there something i need to do that I'm not doing right or what could possibly be the issue?

Hello bro.... Please did you submit unofficial credential report 1st before submitting ur admission. Please help I wanted to pay for my application fee but I haven't upload my unofficial credentials report and I don't know how to go about it.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Legit215(m): 1:47am On Nov 24, 2022
Are people going for interview for those with appointments date in Abuja lately?
Or embassy is closed.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Ajoself(m): 7:33am On Nov 24, 2022
If you cancel this appointment, then you will have exceeded the limit of appointments canceled, and will not be able to schedule another appointment until another MRV fee has been paid.
Please can I still reschedule after the above message. I didn't even see reschedule option again. Help!!!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Funmzyp19: 8:30am On Nov 24, 2022
Can I study as an undergraduate student in USA without IELTS or TOEFL
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Selim09: 10:56am On Nov 24, 2022
[quote author=infosoftlife post=118618776]

Pls I’m not sure too
I want to know if the USA embassy in Abuja has resumed
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Selim09: 11:03am On Nov 24, 2022
[quote author=Selim09 post=118644879][/quote]
Is the Us Embassy In Abuja open
Please anyone?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Selim09: 11:06am On Nov 24, 2022
[quote author=Selim09 post=118645049]
I already secured a date at us embassy in Abuja and I just received my I-20 I’m not sure if the embassy is open no clue at all concerning when the embassy will resume. I’m tired
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Jojoarmani101: 11:20am On Nov 24, 2022
[quote author=Selim09 post=118645145][/quote] when is the date that you secured
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Gipre(m): 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
How are you people getting money to process studying in USA?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by lifeofgolden1: 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2022
Are you serious with this question?

Gipre:
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by realogk: 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2022
Gipre:

na LAPO.
Collect and run off.

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by anonymousBBA: 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
Please there are still no dates for emergency visa appointment in Lagos. Please is there anyone experiencing this ?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by kayttah(m): 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
Hi everyone, is there a cheaper means of paying the SEVIS fee, please?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2022
What is his current status?
If he has japared with B1/B2 in the sense of it then wahala done pour.
Reason they will see it that you too will do the same with F1
Omolayo199:

I denied because my dad went with a visiting visa, and I thought saying that he was there would have done more harm, and now I filled in my DS-160 that I have no one in the US.....

Please what can I do to rectify this as I plan to get a new mrv

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
Funny question
Gipre:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Gipre(m): 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2022
lifeofgolden1:
Are you serious with this question?

I'm serious o. USA has always been a dream but when I look at the finances involved in it, I lose hope from Application fee to tution.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Idaytesj29(m): 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2022
Maxidooo1990:

1. Staying with your husband for five years, no, that's a mistake.
2. Leaving your job for five years, not that you're going for studies. That's a red flag.
3. You didn't move with him while he was going.
4. GTA is just for your husband's upkeep. Saying you using that too for yours is some kind of confusing.

I will advise you follow the advice above, if actually it was you that was quoted.

As a married PhD student with 3 kids, is it easier to apply with the family for your F1 visa? Or you do it alone and let your family apply later?

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (542) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD***

Viewing this topic: hammed71(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.