Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,892 members, 7,848,599 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (718596 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (550) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Klassikal: 1:30am On May 21
rsogbuyi:
Good afternoon everyone. I want to create a WhatsApp group chat for fall 2024 student visa applicants where we can collectively search for dates, majorly in Lagos (Abuja too can join). If you’re interested, email me your phone number so that you can be added to the group.

It’s a group to help each other
Please kindly add me 08067931749
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Klassikal: 1:30am On May 21
rsogbuyi:
Good afternoon everyone. I want to create a WhatsApp group chat for fall 2024 student visa applicants where we can collectively search for dates, majorly in Lagos (Abuja too can join). If you’re interested, email me your phone number so that you can be added to the group.

Kindly add me to the group 07063401193
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Ebdumi: 2:13am On May 21
Klassikal:
Kindly add me to the group 07063401193

Please 08116119008
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Thblad: 8:05am On May 21
🤣🤣🤣🤣
They are legal jare. Don't mind me.
But you did not answer my no 2 question.

Thanks.
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey 🤠

* A big amen to your prayer.

1. Unfortunately, i cannot provide opinion or suggestion on unofficial gimmicks Your Lamba.

2. I can and will only support and give opinions and ideas only to legal ways of applications, as stipulated by USA schools and American Embassies.

Best Wishes 🙏
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Ziggy007(m): 8:19am On May 21
[quote author=olumidebanjo post=129489409][/quote]
Pls add me to the group 08109590431
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Finest10: 9:38am On May 21
Kindly add me to the WhatsApp group 08037194958
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Richystep: 9:39am On May 21
Thblad:

🤣🤣🤣🤣
They are legal jare. Don't mind me.
But you did not answer my no 2 question.

Thanks.

Good morning guy's, I just got an admission into a college in Texas, my admission letter and I-20 ready sent to me, my problem is I'm 32 years old now going into a college, do you guys think this is a problem for me during the interview at the embassy
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Hybikay07(m): 9:44am On May 21
[quote author=Michaelcoolid88 post=129489652][/quote]
Kindly add me 08084280667
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by YModulosGodSon: 11:28am On May 21
mayford:

Hello, you can proceed with the October interview but before then, contact your school to defer your admission till Spring next year and request for a new updated Form I-20 bearing the resumption date for Spring, which is usually granted. Timely attention to this is very important.

Also, update your DS-160 form with the new information especially your resumption date and intended date of arrival.

OyoTunjiUSA:

2. Leave your October visa appointment as it stands and defer your admission to Spring 2025 (January/Feb). Your Host-University should issue a new Form I-20 to you . If they cannot send it via DHL they should e-Mail it to you.

3. If you still have the option of Reschedule in your cgi portal you can keep using it otherwise you have to wait till October OR go and buy another MRV.

Best Wishes🙏

Thank you very much, sirs mayford and OyoTunjiUSA

My DS-160 has already been submitted. I will have to create a new one. Please I hope it’s possible to create with thesame details as I used for the last first one.

Also, do I have to pay another SEVIS fee for the new I-20 that will be sent pls. In fact, where, specifically, can I expect to spend another money

Finally, I’m assuming that once I fill a new DS-160, I just have to update my profile on the cgi portal with the new Application ID?

Thank you once again, sirs
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Usainterviews: 1:55pm On May 21
In this video, I reviewed various transcripts and i shared my personal opinion, tricks in getting your visa at first attempt and it has always worked.

What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgflG6IOrTk?si=9PqnjWnUgPROpN42
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by mayford: 2:01pm On May 21
YModulosGodSon:

Thank you very much, sirs mayford and OyoTunjiUSA

My DS-160 has already been submitted. I will have to create a new one. Please I hope it’s possible to create with thesame details as I used for the last first one.

Also, do I have to pay another SEVIS fee for the new I-20 that will be sent pls. In fact, where, specifically, can I expect to spend another money

Finally, I’m assuming that once I fill a new DS-160, I just have to update my profile on the cgi portal with the new Application ID?

Thank you once again, sirs

That's right, you can use the information from your original DS-160. If you still have the previous application ID, you can use it to retrieve your previous details and then update your CGI portal with the new application ID.

And you don't need to pay a new SEVIS fee, so long as it is still valid (up to one year from date of payment).

You're welcome.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by burrrnerrr(m): 2:52pm On May 21
Is there a whataspp group for visa transcripts? I need it
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by burrrnerrr(m): 2:57pm On May 21
someone add my number +16185810303. I am looking to help my sister. Need to guide her well
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by burrrnerrr(m): 3:01pm On May 21
rsogbuyi:

Please add me. i have 2 siblings coming. +15738805226
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Greatkenny2: 4:03pm On May 21
burrrnerrr:

Please add me. i have 2 siblings coming. +15738805226
Please have you been added to any group?... I need one too
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by burrrnerrr(m): 4:48pm On May 21
Greatkenny2:

Please have you been added to any group?... I need one too

No they have not added me yet
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Toshod: 7:16pm On May 21
Hi great people
Please how do I pay for SEVIS fee?
What are the best options. Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by judas001: 7:51pm On May 21
Good day everyone. I have a question. I paid for my SEVIS fee last year, sometime around May. but did not get a visa. I deferred my admission. This time I'm scheduled for an interview around August this year. Do I need to pay another SEVIS fee?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by kolamilan(m): 8:40pm On May 21
Good day everyone, I'm planning getting my attestation of birth certificate in lagos as I was born in lagvand I Based in ogun state. My question is can affidavit of one state legal in other state?
Meaning can I get my affidavit in ogun state and take it to Lagos for my attestation. Kindly help with your reply.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by YModulosGodSon: 9:02pm On May 21
mayford:

That's right, you can use the information from your original DS-160. If you still have the previous application ID, you can use it to retrieve your previous details and then update your CGI portal with the new application ID.

And you don't need to pay a new SEVIS fee, so long as it is still valid (up to one year from date of payment).

You're welcome.

Okay then. Thank you very much sir!

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by fearlessfang: 10:20pm On May 21
judas001:
Good day everyone. I have a question. I paid for my SEVIS fee last year, sometime around May. but did not get a visa. I deferred my admission. This time I'm scheduled for an interview around August this year. Do I need to pay another SEVIS fee?
Unfortunately, yes you do have to pay.

SEVIS fee is valid for one year and since you didn’t get w visa it’s gone
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by ourunivibes(m): 11:40pm On May 21
GodsFavour2024:
Hello Gurus,

I applied to four schools in the US, however, only one school gave me admission, others knack me reject.

So I am a bit concern as regards what to say if the VO ask: How many school gave me admission. Just looking for a better way to sell my story considering i got only one admit. It is for PhD and it is funded too.

I would appreciate your response.

Bro congrats. Which school gave you admission
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by haywhizzz(m): 1:37am On May 22
We need reply for this please guys
I have the same issue too but I’m 26 years and the admission is without scholarship
Do you guys think with a really good story, I have a chance

Richystep:

Good morning guy's, I just got an admission into a college in Texas, my admission letter and I-20 ready sent to me, my problem is I'm 32 years old now going into a college, do you guys think this is a problem for me during the interview at the embassy
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by FASY: 1:50am On May 22
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by FASY: 1:54am On May 22
please add me[quote author=rsogbuyi post=129491302][/quote]
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Toshod: 10:28am On May 22
Toshod:
Hi great people
Please how do I pay for SEVIS fee?
What are the best options. Thanks

No response? Please people that have paid SEVIS fee, how did you pay?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 10:35am On May 22
Richystep:

Hey 🤠

1. My first USA VISA was gotten via Cabrillo College (F-1) and i was over 25 yrs of age that year (sorry not bragging pls).

2. There is no age limit in education. While studying at Cabrillo, i assisted another lady who was 35 yr of age and working in a small firm with NCE certificate to achieve the same feat.

3. It's not going to be problem if you can give good reasons for going that route. Some community colleges even have programs which you may not easily find in USA Universities , and they are actually for matured applicants , average American students who have left or drop out of schools , students who love practical studies ie arts and crafts as against reading and calculations etc.

4. Give good reasons for choosing that school, proof that you will return after study, your ties or what will make you return to Nigeria , ability to pay your school fees and your over all profiles (as indicated in your DS-160) will certainly work for you .

Best Wishes 🙏
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 10:46am On May 22
Toshod:

No response? Please people that have paid SEVIS fee, how did you pay?

Hey 🤠

1. Go to Republic of Benin (Cotonou).

2. Or talk to families and friends in the USA to assist you in the payment .

3. Becareful in using other avenue aside of the above mentioned because some payment Apps might over-charge you or refuse to transfer your payment to SEVIS . Also, do not hand your money to 3rd party agent except your family member.

4. For USA option, you will need to fill a payment coupon via SEVIS website (Google it) and print it out before emailing it to the person paying on your behalf in America.

Best Wishes 🙏
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Mdtutu: 12:40pm On May 22
[quote author=olumidebanjo post=129489409][/quote] please add me to the WhatsApp group
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Mdtutu: 12:42pm On May 22
rsogbuyi:

Please add me to the WhatsApp group
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by liliberth: 12:47pm On May 22
Please which college can I apply to for MPH or health related courses. For masters.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Sisib15: 1:03pm On May 22
Why did you now write GRE if you don't know yournext line of action. Well, after GRE, any questions you have regarding USA educationput it on google and add nairaland to it.
hernandson:
I wrote GRE and had 329. Can someone help me with few details of how to proceed? Or groups I can join? I haven't been taking this traveling thing serious but I want to now. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (550) (Reply)

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus

Viewing this topic: MrSoftlife(f), hitan(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.