Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (677383 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (529) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by krcboy(m): 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
Southsidebro:
You shouldn’t say you have relatives in the United States. The answer should always be No

you are well aware that they have records yh?

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by krcboy(m): 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
Olu1991:
Okay thanks

Never lie at your visa interview , thats my own opinion

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by UmmZayd: 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
Southsidebro:
You shouldn’t say you have relatives in the United States. The answer should always be No

Not in all cases especially when it's in the case of siblings
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by samhardy: 11:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
Is there anyone who can help me with GRE materials to study n prepare for the exam... I ll b most grateful

Email: sam.jeje94@gmail.com
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Greattestman: 1:45am On Jul 10, 2022
olanrewaju21:
Good evening boss
Please I would love to schedule me for a mock interview.
Thank you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by yungryce: 3:53am On Jul 10, 2022
Please, anyone know of any available resource that could probably for university scouting especially as deals with kind of funding and score requirements. I don't even know where to begin and the number of schools in the US is quite intimidating
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Raymars: 4:01am On Jul 10, 2022
Blessed New week to you. Pls i would i need the scholarship/motivation letter samples. Emal adanrizoe@gmail.com
Greattestman:
Check your e-mail, pls.

@All in the house, don't hesitate to contact me when you need the following:

Mock interview

Admission/Scholarship Motivation Letter samples

GRE prep materials

All these are free and I would be glad if you reach out to me for any of these.You can reach out to(call) me.

Thanks.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by underarmour: 4:09am On Jul 10, 2022
Lordpyruvate:
Could you add me to the WhatsApp groups for Abuja interview dates? My number is +2348063414146 Thanks.
please add me too +18709494729
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Patsido: 4:16am On Jul 10, 2022
Hello. Has anyone in the US recently renewed �� International Passport?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by ancestorial(m): 4:40am On Jul 10, 2022
Please kindly add me to the lagos interview WhatsApp group. Thanks 08034993039
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chrisoo(m): 4:49am On Jul 10, 2022
[quote author=chibertha post=114540976]Use the same you used for your I20 as long as it is not more than 6 months old

[/quote
Thanks a lot.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Keint: 5:54am On Jul 10, 2022
Please help, I applied for emergency appointment for my F1 visa interview but got no response till now, it's two weeks now .
What could be the problem please?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Dangote37: 6:17am On Jul 10, 2022
I went for a Visa interview on 6/07/2022 but was denied and here is my transcript.
Qn: have you been to the USA before?

I said No

Qn: Where do you work?

I answered

Qn: Who's gonna be funding your trip

I started by, my family will pay for it, I have my own fund but my elder brother will be supporting me with his he imports fabrics from China, He has two cars and a house then loan from MPower financing.

I need help please.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Olu1991: 6:57am On Jul 10, 2022
I have a Brother over there.

UmmZayd:

Not in all cases especially when it's in the case of siblings
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Tohmide90: 8:02am On Jul 10, 2022
Please add me to Lagos dates search group, please. 07039696395. Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Tohmide90: 8:07am On Jul 10, 2022
Please kindly add me to the lagos interview WhatsApp group. Thanks 07050682809
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by sylolo(m): 8:14am On Jul 10, 2022
F1 Visa Interview Transcript
Date: 8th July 2022.
Lagos.
Time: 9:30am. Got there 9:20am. Finished 10:20am.
We (F1 and F2) presently have B1B2 Visas which was renewed in March 2022.
Me: Good morning. How are you doing today?
VO: Good morning. I am doing well. Thank you

VO: I can see that you are going to UW Madison for your MSc to study Electrical Electronic Engineering.
Me: Yes, I am going to study Electrical Electronic Engineering at the UW Madison.

VO: What is your highest Educational qualification?
Me: I have an MBA from the Lagos Business School. I also have a Bachelor degree in Electrical Electronic Engineering from University of xxxxxx and an Associate degree in Electrical Electronic Engineering from xxxxxxx Polytechnic.

VO: Why another Masters degree?
Me: The MSc. Degree in Electrical Electronic Engineering will provide me with the necessary technical knowledge and skills needed for me to function in my next role as Operations / Service Delivery Director in my Organization. There is presently an energy transition drive from conventional fossil fuels to renewable energy systems by major players in our industry. This drive is done to make available efficient and safe energy sustainability and management.

VO: Where do you work?
Me: I work with xxxxx as Technical Sales Manager responsible for the Process Automation business in West Africa region. I have worked in a similar role with xxxxx, yyyyyy, zzzzz organizations over the past 12 years.

VO: Have you travelled outside the Country before?
Me: Yes, I have travelled five (5) times to the US. Once in 2012. Twice in 2013. Once in 2016 and 2018. My first three trips to the US were work related and the last two trips were personal which were for the birth of my kids.

VO: How do you intend to fund your study abroad?
Me: From my savings. I currently have xxxm set aside for this purpose. I have details of my account statement here with me. Would you like to see this?
VO: No, it’s fine.

VO: Turns to my wife F2 and asked if she will be resigning ?
Wife: No, I will be taking a leave of absence from my work place.

VO: What about the kids?
Me: We will be traveling with them as well.
VO: Oh, you guys are going as family?
Me and Wife: Yes.

VO: Your Visas have been approved. You can pick up in the next five days.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by HaywhyUnusual: 10:06am On Jul 10, 2022
Hi guys, I heard they do not interview people that got denied and re applied before 6 months using regular in lagos...
How true is this pls?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Olu1991: 10:51am On Jul 10, 2022
Good morning, My interview date is 18th August and Programme starts on 22nd August. Classes starts on 29th August.

I contacted the school and I was informed that the Interview date is okay since class will start on 29th of August.

I want to know if there is anyone here who got his/her visa approved with this close date and still allowed to enter the USA.

Thank you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Keint: 11:46am On Jul 10, 2022
I applied for emergency interview appointment since two weeks now and no reply, please what is going on? Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by FineDragon(m): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2022
Please how did you schedule your interview

quote author=Olu1991 post=114589765]Good morning, My interview date is 18th August and Programme starts on 22nd August. Classes starts on 29th August.

I contacted the school and I was informed that the Interview date is okay since class will start on 29th of August.

I want to know if there is anyone here who got his/her visa approved with this close date and still allowed to enter the USA.

Thank you. [/quote]
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by FineDragon(m): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2022
Please how did you schedule your interview??
Olu1991:
Good morning, My interview date is 18th August and Programme starts on 22nd August. Classes starts on 29th August.

Thank you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by RaniOpe: 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
Olu1991:

Thank you.

You have been asking this question for weeks now. You have a date already Bros. Kindly relax
Some people don't have dates yet
Since you're so concerned, let's swap dates
I will give you my 2023 date for your August date

10 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Olu1991: 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
You will find suitable date. Keep pushing Boss.

RaniOpe:

You have been asking this question for weeks now. You have a date already Bros. Kindly relax
Some people don't have dates yet
Since you're so concerned, let's swap dates
I will give you my 2023 date for your August date
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Olu1991: 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
What is your programme start date? Lagos or Abuja

Keint:
I applied for emergency interview appointment since two weeks now and no reply, please what is going on? Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Vikrex: 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
HELP HELP HELP

I need Abuja date search group

Please please please sirs /ma
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Vikrex: 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
guest31:

DS-160 is valid only for 30 days. You can fill a new one and and then login to your CGI portal and update the DS-160 form number there.

How authentic is this please, because I submitted my Ds-160 since February and I am still looking for a good appointment for now
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Keint: 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
Olu1991:
What is your programme start date? Lagos or Abuja

Lagos 25th of August is the start date
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by SlimBrawnie(f): 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Please add 09085401001 to the WhatsApp group
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Isyberry: 5:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
There are no appointment dates available at the moment. Please, add me to the Lagos search group for dates. My bumber is 07034013996. Thank you....

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (529) (Reply)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

Viewing this topic: yinkhar(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.