Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (677239 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (529) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Vikrex: 10:53am On Jul 11, 2022
MaureenEph:
Please any Abuja date search group I can find. All suggestions are welcome.

https:///IoDAasrUJN4DvMMcUfcZ94

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by beejhay69: 11:55am On Jul 11, 2022
floyo001:

Hi All,
Please assist.
How can someone who was denied in December 2021 (over six months ago) schedule a new appointment date.

The two options showing are

- Previously refused: Visa denied in the last 6 months
- Regular : Visa not refused in the last 12 months.

Please which do I choose?
choose regular

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by shawlar(m): 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
Greattestman:
Check your e-mail, pls.

@All in the house, don't hesitate to contact me when you need the following:

Mock interview

Admission/Scholarship Motivation Letter samples

GRE prep materials

All these are free and I would be glad if you reach out to me for any of these.You can reach out to(call) me.

Good day boss, Please I need the Admission/scholarship Motivation Letter Samples & also the GRE Prep Materials.Thanks alot.

Thanks.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Mizzhelen: 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
samhardy:
Hello my bosses in the house, can I still fund my flutterwave account to pay for WES?

Is this strategy still working?

Hlp me fellow brother in the house!!!

It works, I used barter last week for WES payment and there was no issue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by MaureenEph: 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by MaureenEph: 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by MaureenEph: 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mizzhelen:

Does it work for servis fee payment?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Highsaac: 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
How is this a transcript? If others were dropping generic and vague information, how would you have benefited from it? It's as good as not dropping anything.
Doubuzofficial:
Visa Transcript.

First Attempt: Approved

Good morning Ma, how are you doing today?

Vo: Wow, I’m doing great and you?

I’m ok, I hope I’ll be super great at the end of the day.

Vo: Let’s do your Biometric.

I did.

Vo: Why are you here?

I’m here just so I could get interviewed for an F1 Visa because I’m going for an MBA degrees in the university of _____ which is located at _____
Where I will major in ____ and _____ in General.

Vo: What do you do currently?

I’m a member of staff of _______ which is at _____ where I work as a ________ officer [Mentioned my Job Description]

Vo: How’d you get know about this school?

Vo: how’d you get your scholarship?

vo: what’s your Year of Graduation as an undergraduate?

What would you do after your degree??

Vo: All looks good, this white paper will direct you on how to pick up your passport, have a nice stay in the USA ��

I can’t but thank God enough.
I was shaky when I sat outside but immediately that sweet white woman called on me, I made up my mind to answer my questions correctly and focusing on her alone. I no ready comot that door with a denial or rejection.

My 2cent: be well prepared because ??s will come from any aspect and it will catch you on aware.

Don’t rush by answering wrong, take your time and go straight to the key points you have.

God will be with you and grant your prayers.

Let’s go get our degree through their practical knowledge and come make our country better.

Una too much.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by krcboy(m): 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by samhardy: 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mizzhelen:

Thanks brotherman
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Vahn: 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Doubuzofficial:
Visa Transcript.

I did.

I’m here just so I could get interviewed for an F1 Visa because I’m going for an MBA degrees in the university of _____ which is located at _____

I’m a member of staff of _______ which is at _____ where I work as a ________ officer [Mentioned my Job Description]

Vo: All looks good, this white paper will direct you on how to pick up your passport, have a nice stay in the USA ��

I was shaky when I sat outside but immediately that sweet white woman called on me, I made up my mind to answer my questions correctly and focusing on her alone. I no ready comot that door with a denial or rejection.

My 2cent: be well prepared because ??s will come from any aspect and it will catch you on aware.

Don’t rush by answering wrong, take your time and go straight to the key points you have.

Let’s go get our degree through their practical knowledge and come make our country better.

Una too much.

you are a fuckkkking idiot

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Maxidooo1990: 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
Doubuzofficial:
Visa Transcript.

I did.

Una too much.

Guy you no follow at all. This is weird, you should have keep it to yourself than this trash.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by ezeaputanaobu(m): 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
Please is there any telegram/whatsapp group i can join for US F1 visa. Am applying to study information technology and cyber security in Missouri State University. I need to be prepared. Thanks.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by charlessupremo: 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
Gurus in the house kindly help me out on this.
Is there any possibility that f1 visa appointment dates will be released in July 2022 for students who are resuming in August and September who are yet to get date?

Please add me to the WhatsApp group where I can get more info..08114912784
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
yes google
yungryce:
Please, anyone know of any available resource that could probably for university scouting especially as deals with kind of funding and score requirements. I don't even know where to begin and the number of schools in the US is quite intimidating

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by charlessupremo: 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
Incase you get one, please inform me
ezeaputanaobu:
Please is there any telegram/whatsapp group i can join for US F1 visa. Am applying to study information technology and cyber security in Missouri State University. I need to be prepared. Thanks.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
it is very ok you can get there 24hrs after picking up your passport. na only money e go chop

Olu1991:
Good morning, My interview date is 18th August and Programme starts on 22nd August. Classes starts on 29th August.

I contacted the school and I was informed that the Interview date is okay since class will start on 29th of August.

I want to know if there is anyone here who got his/her visa approved with this close date and still allowed to enter the USA.

Thank you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by charlessupremo: 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
Please can you add me to a WhatsApp group? I really need to know if USa embassy will release dates in July for F1 students resuming in August 2022
krcboy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7dgcKNJSz0
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
it is only in the system for 30 days if you have not submitted it
but if you have it remains there till your interview date and beyond.

Vikrex:

How authentic is this please, because I submitted my Ds-160 since February and I am still looking for a good appointment for now
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
yes.
go to the SEVIS WEB SITE click on I-901status then fill in the information needed and click on CHECK STATUS/VIEW PAYMENT CONFIRMATION

On the next page then REQUEST TRANSFER

As easy as ABC

Nitta08:
Hello all please I have a question -
Is it okay to let the VO know that you intend to transfer sevis to another school on getting to the US because you eventually got your study choice?

Background: my brother was studying medicine and surgery in Ukraine before the war started. He got admitted in a school in the US for undergrad Biology as a pathway to medical school after 4 years. He has been issued an i20 and I just paid his sevis on Thursday after stalling a bit for other admission decisions. Only for me to discover that he just got admitted to another university for health sciences.
I was told that it would be easy to convince the VO why he is going for health sciences instead of Biology. And he should not mention the fact that it is a path way to med school because they can look at his bank statement now in anticipation of how he will pay for med school 4 years later.

Now is there a way to transfer the sevis I paid to this new school and apply for a visa with this new school? Or should he let the VO know he intends to transfer? Will it raise red flags that he is going for biology after studying medicine and surgery for two years? Should he mention at any point during his interview that the biology he is going for is a path way to med school?

Please I need advice on how to handle this.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
Your school is in a better position to advise you
Boyco:
Please i have a serious question, I'm currently applying for masters in a school in texas that requires evaluation from FCSA only, so because of this ongoing ASUU strike, i was luckily able to get my signed un official transcript sent to me (after spending much). So i want to know if i can use this transcript for the application. Or is it after i have been given admission i will need to submit an evaluated one?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
It must be sent by your school to make it authentic and official.

Boyco:
And please must transcript be sent from the school direct or i can personally send it to FCSA myself...ASUU strike is really making things hard now. I know how hard it was to get this unofficial one sent to me
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
it does not apply to submitted ones
Vikrex:

How authentic is this please, because I submitted my Ds-160 since February and I am still looking for a good appointment for now
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
this your transcript get K-leg
what about the bolded

Doubuzofficial:
Visa Transcript.

I did.

Una too much.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
I dey tell you, that person is a typical Nigerian always want to collect but not give back.

Teeswift:
Which kind yeye transcript be dis ? If others dey post their own transcript like this , how other pple wey dey the forum go learn? Abeg park well!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Haywhysat: 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
Vikrex:

https:///IoDAasrUJN4DvMMcUfcZ94

Please, I am unable to join this group, can you send it again? Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by ourunivibes(m): 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
Olu1991:
Good morning, My interview date is 18th August and Programme starts on 22nd August. Classes starts on 29th August.

I contacted the school and I was informed that the Interview date is okay since class will start on 29th of August.

I want to know if there is anyone here who got his/her visa approved with this close date and still allowed to enter the USA.

Thank you.
Please can we chat i will like to know how you sort out all your documents like resume.. recommendation letters and so on
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by ezeaputanaobu(m): 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
@Ijchichi5190 please can you recommend any group i can join that will help me prepare for my F1 visa
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by ABIODUNDE: 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
Please admin, add me also to Abuja Whatsapp group. I am resuming this August and I am yet to get a favourable date. Just got admission to Delaware University.07031969407

Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Carestravels: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
Good evening all
Please i was admitted to study in Greece,who has idea about this country and the necessary documents required for visa application
I will appreciate if there is Greece WhatsApp group.
Am sincerely sorry for posting it on this trend
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Onyedika11(m): 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
Good afternoon all. Please, how can I get a cheap health insurance plan in the US?

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (529) (Reply)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.