Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (683096 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Mobog(m): 9:02pm On May 24, 2023
Yomi174:
Good Afternoon house! I got denied of admission into the Southern Illinois University Edwardsville and the reason is because of my Gpa I have a 2.7/5. Please is there any other school I can apply for again
𝐴𝑝𝑝𝑙𝑦 π‘‘π‘œ π‘’π‘Žπ‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘› πΌπ‘™π‘™π‘–π‘›π‘œπ‘–π‘  π‘’π‘›π‘–π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ π‘–π‘‘π‘¦.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by ahmedgafar7(m): 10:04pm On May 24, 2023
Please how long does it take for pay4me sevis payment to reflect
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Omah01: 12:14am On May 25, 2023
Good day house.

I had my interview on Tuesday and was given form 221g because the VO said he can’t find proof of my sevis fee on his system while the payment has been made. I have a confirmation receipt and my school confirmed receiving the money.
I met a CGI official, he said I should submit my proof of payment and passport via DHL to the consulate while the form instructed I schedule a follow-up interview which isn’t appearing on my Dropbox option.

Please can someone who has experienced this or has an idea advice me on what to do?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Omah01: 12:33am On May 25, 2023
Good day house.

I had my interview on Tuesday and was given form 221g because the VO said he can’t find proof of my sevis fee on his system while the payment has been made. I have a confirmation receipt and my school confirmed receiving the money.
I met a CGI official, he said I should submit my proof of payment and passport via DHL to the consulate while the form instructed I schedule a follow-up interview which isn’t appearing on my Dropbox option.

Please can someone who has experienced this or has an idea advice me on what to do?

Attached is a copy of the 221g.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Winas2: 1:25am On May 25, 2023
Good day. Pls help.
I have pay for my visa fee, gotten my i20 and started filling my ds160. I will pay my sevie fee this week.
I want to know if I can also start too search for visa interview date now or should I wait until I complete.
What the site to search for date. Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by samsolite(m): 5:51am On May 25, 2023
adeheritage:
Happy to Share that it is now one year since my family of four got one F1 and three f2 visas.

We arrived early August and faced some challenges between October and January. This week, I completed my first year of graduate studies and I give God all the glory.

Congrats bro.

Please, can I dm you?

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Teddiement: 7:51am On May 25, 2023
Good morning,

I have an updated information on my Form I-20, and I have already submitted my DS-160 and paid my SEVIS fee but still awaiting the SEVIS receipt.

Please how do I proceed with my new Form I-20?
Would I need to upload the new one on my DS-160?

Thnk you in advance.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Omobola60: 7:59am On May 25, 2023
Hi, good morning all. Please, I would like to ask if there is a WhatsApp or Telegram group for discussing and tracking cheap flights/airlines.
OR
If anyone has an idea on how to book a cheap flight, please share. I appreciate all your responses in advance.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Winas2: 8:33am On May 25, 2023
Use Gahana or B/R. Flight is cheaper and that's where many Nigerians pass through now. Flight there is around $1500.

Omobola60:
Hi, good morning all. Please, I would like to ask if there is a WhatsApp or Telegram group for discussing and tracking cheap flights/airlines.
OR
If anyone has an idea on how to book a cheap flight, please share. I appreciate all your responses in advance.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by punchyy(f): 2:29pm On May 25, 2023
Hello house any early date for Lagos today?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Specgal: 4:20pm On May 25, 2023
Please can someone help me with mock interview link πŸ™
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by MrGovernor21: 4:24pm On May 25, 2023
Yomi174:
Good Afternoon house! I got denied of admission into the Southern Illinois University Edwardsville and the reason is because of my Gpa I have a 2.7/5. Please is there any other school I can apply for again

Try Morgan State University
Bowie State University
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by AZzoe: 5:10pm On May 25, 2023
Hello guys...
Good afternoon...and I trust you are doing well.

Please I need more response on this...πŸ™πŸ½

who has applied for expedite visa appointment and was accepted?

Please I have some questions, and will appreciate your response.

1. Was is 60days to your earliest admission date or program start date (which is also same as class start date) ?
2. How soon did they reply to your request?
3. Their response was it via email or cgi portal?
4. Did they truly give you closer interview date?

Thank you so much...πŸ™πŸ½
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by TEMIT0PE: 5:39pm On May 25, 2023
1. it doesn't matter. Anyone (program start date or earliest admission date) will be approved.
2. You should get a response within 48 hours.
3. You will get a response via mail directing you to the CGI portal
4. The dates they will open up for you will be within 1 to 3 days from the date your approved. Be sure you are prepared to interview before you book EA, else, yo won't have enough time to prepare.

AZzoe:
Hello guys...
Good afternoon...and I trust you are doing well.

Please I need more response on this...πŸ™πŸ½

who has applied for expedite visa appointment and was accepted?

Please I have some questions, and will appreciate your response.

1. Was is 60days to your earliest admission date or program start date (which is also same as class start date) ?
2. How soon did they reply to your request?
3. Their response was it via email or cgi portal?
4. Did they truly give you closer interview date?

Thank you so much...πŸ™πŸ½
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by olalekan9320(m): 6:19pm On May 25, 2023
Can anyone recommend any cheap US school?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by AZzoe: 7:45pm On May 25, 2023
TEMIT0PE:
1. it doesn't matter. Anyone (program start date or earliest admission date) will be approved.
2. You should get a response within 48 hours.
3. You will get a response via mail directing you to the CGI portal
4. The dates they will open up you will be within 1 to 3 days from the date your approved. Be sure you are prepared to interview before you book EA, else, yo won't have enough time to prepare.

Thank you so much Temi. This means alot...πŸ™πŸ½
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Truth2018(f): 7:55pm On May 25, 2023
Please who has applied for Fall 2023 term to New Mexico State University? Have they responded back to you? I am yet to receive any feedback from them.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Sisib15: 8:57pm On May 25, 2023
They've offered a friend admission
Truth2018:
Please who has applied for Fall 2023 term to New Mexico State University? Have they responded back to you? I am yet to receive any feedback from them.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by greatmanuel24: 10:07pm On May 25, 2023
Please can someone add me lagos whatsapp group for visa date 07030628206..if none,let's create asap
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by AdemuyiwaOba(m): 3:43am On May 26, 2023
Is there anyone here in Knoxville, Tennessee?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by roqeebahyetunde(f): 7:40am On May 26, 2023
Specgal:
Please can someone help me with mock interview link πŸ™

https:///KvCgbti6JaW69gpEgSmV9J
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Michaelshow: 8:25am On May 26, 2023
Please, are there dates available for previously denied?
Any recommended location?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Gospelozy(f): 9:16am On May 26, 2023
[quote author=justwise post=114115651]I will leave this page blank for any useful material.

Please quote this to suggest any useful material that will benefit people.

Greetings Landers. Please can someone Post schools and their direct websites.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 9:19am On May 26, 2023
ChasinGood:
Good morning,chief.
I'm supposed to resume fall 2023 and got my admission letter bout 4 days ago but the link for getting the i-20 form is not going through. Do I contact the school? How do I go about this please?
Sorry I just saw this. Yes contact school
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Gospelozy(f): 9:25am On May 26, 2023
What?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Gospelozy(f): 9:31am On May 26, 2023
BigIyanga:

Sorry I just saw this. Yes contact school
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Gospelozy(f): 9:39am On May 26, 2023
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Gospelozy(f): 9:41am On May 26, 2023
Thanks for pointing out.

Nozino:

Hello ma.

I’m not an expert o. But saying you’re staying with your Husband for 5years is a big red flag especially when you mentioned that your husband’s PhD is 6years!!! 6 kini ? Most department advise PhD students to finish their program between 4/5years after which they won’t support the student again(please research this)

Finally your answer to who’s sponsoring your trip should have been something different. Maybe say you if you can afford it considering your salary. But your husband’s GTA covers only him and I’m not sure he can even save from it.

I believe the problem here is the length you want to stay in the US with 2kids on a very lean budget. It honestly doesn’t make sense to me.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Gospelozy(f): 9:42am On May 26, 2023
adeheritage:
Happy to Share that it is now one year since my family of four got one F1 and three f2 visas.

We arrived early August and faced some challenges between October and January. This week, I completed my first year of graduate studies and I give God all the glory.

Congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Gospelozy(f): 9:48am On May 26, 2023
USDT:
Please guys I need help.

I initially got an assistantship offer and requested an I-20 from the school and proceeded with paying my Sevis and booking a visa appointment,
But then I just got a better assistantship offer from my Dream school.

I have requested for an I-20 from the new school where I got funded.

Plus what do I do next?
Can I change my Sevis No. in the CGI website from the old Sevis number I originally submitted to the one in my new I-20 from my dream school?

And how do I go about it ?

I haven’t submitted my Ds-160 form yet

Please help a brother with steps to take. Thank you in advance!

Which school did you apply to?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Gospelozy(f): 9:50am On May 26, 2023
[quote author=Gospelozy post=123374622][/quote]

Please can we post schools and direct website here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (532) (Reply)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.