Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,180 members, 7,842,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (711572 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (546) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Danburuwa: 1:58pm On May 13
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey ๐Ÿค 

1. The best form of mock interview is via physical drilling. All other avenue are prone to lackadaisical approach .

2. Nevertheless, in the case of distance barrier , i may draft the possible questions and answers for you (after studying your profile , program of studies , travel history, etc) and take you on via video call or phone calling.

3. A closed mouth is a closed destiny . Many applicants inability to express themselves very well or lack of answers idea is their (Visa failure ) undoing .

Best Wishes ๐Ÿ™

This thiefing agent is back again and trying to do a mock interview for a moniker he hijacked himself. How can you be doing mock interview for yourself?

No-one should contact this fool for any mock interview.

Be warned!

5 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 2:33pm On May 13
Danburuwa:

This thiefing agent is back again and trying to do a mock interview for a moniker he hijacked himself. How can you be doing mock interview for yourself?

Be warned!

Hey ๐Ÿค 

@Danburuwa.

1. You have used up your psychiatric injections . Check my previous posts and make a necessary corrections and i will order another psychiatric drugs for you .

@ Danburuwa the Mad goat. You will soon be facing your fraudulent charges .
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Asher100: 2:36pm On May 13
Hello Folks, How re you and yours ? Am reaching out concerning my SEVISFEE record, i made a payment last year on my sevis number May 28th 2023 generated by Saint Louis university but my visa was denied at the Abuja Embassy luckily for me i got admitted into University of tulsa petroleum engineering so i transferred my record but my question is ... can i still use the sevis record since its more than a year or i have to make payment generating another coupon
i sent a mail to the DSO tulsa and she said *This SEVIS record was deferred in time and therefore a new SEVIS record did not have to be created so a new fee is not necessary. Just print the receipt to have with you at the appointment. No need to pay a new fee*
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Leftrightcenter(m): 5:14pm On May 13
Jmandotcom:
Greetings nairalanders. Please in the DS 160, I was told that fully funded applicants should fill their school as who is paying for this trip. My question is that under that section where one is to fill the details of the school, what is best to write for the 'relationship to you'?

I think there is an option of 'school official.' You will be fine with selecting that.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by wyzdomania: 5:22pm On May 13
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey ๐Ÿค 

1. I am accessible to anyone. Check my sign on profile or leave your email. Will reach out .

Best Wishes ๐Ÿ™

Hello Sir OyoTunjiUSA

I would like to speak with you privately about my US visa application choices.
Here's my email address if you'd be so kind to reach out to me
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Hybikay07(m): 7:53pm On May 13
Please any Update on Abuja Visa Interview Date, Checked and it has "no Available Appointment Date"... Any Advice Please?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Danburuwa: 7:59pm On May 13
wyzdomania:

Hello Sir OyoTunjiUSA

I would like to speak with you privately about my US visa application choices.
Here's my email address if you'd be so kind to reach out to me

Using another moniker to address yourself as Sir and attempting to communicate privately with yourself.

How much lower can you go?

Where is justwise?

5 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Zihno: 8:15pm On May 13
Danburuwa:

Using another moniker to address yourself as Sir and attempting to communicate privately with yourself.

How much lower can you go?

Where is justwise?

He is retired.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Asquareayo: 8:38pm On May 13
[quote author=olumidebanjo post=129489409][/quote]please add me 08108999518
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Asquareayo: 8:44pm On May 13
rsogbuyi:
Iโ€™ve created the group.
You can quote this message with your number or send it as a mail. Iโ€™ll add you ASAP. I donโ€™t want to drop the link here cos of possible spammers

Please Add me 08108999518
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by demmyfranc(m): 9:22pm On May 13
Well said and this is quite true... Thanks a lot, I appreciate your contribution!

OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey ๐Ÿค 

** All thanks and appreciation goes to God.

1. Don't worry about high amount of deficit if your Big Aunt in the USA can cover it via her financial evidences.

2. If the daughter of Mr Bill Gate applied to the University of Cambridge and gained admission but failed to secure any scholarship would the UK embassy in the USA denied her visa based on deficit ? The answer is NO ! Her father has absolutely more than enough funds to cover her deficit . She may however be denied visa on other grounds.

Best Wishes ๐Ÿ™
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by jenijadez: 9:40pm On May 13
[quote author=Rsogbuyi

Please Add me 08034665727
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by samueljayone: 10:19pm On May 13
Please, what information would you like to get?

Also we aren't able to get any appointment dates yet in Abuja please any updates on this?

Thank you.
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey ๐Ÿค 

1 If i study her profiles (general info) i may be able to assist .

Best Wishes ๐Ÿ™
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 1:58am On May 14
Zihno:

He is retired.

Hey ๐Ÿค 

** The crazy duo (@Danburuwa & @Zihno).

1. @justwise is not retired but he is tired of your foolish antics and idiosyncrasies. Hence, he is using silent is the best answer for the fools.

2. @Danburuwa, are you telling Nairalanders with @justwise that OyotunjiUSA is the one who is also behind the monikers of ...

@samueljayone. @demmyfranc. @Jemima01. @anamo (your colleague who thought i would failed his bait) and @irumole1975 who drilled me with the same questions and failed to respond again ?

3. So, OyotunjiUSA is behind all those aforementioned monikers speaking with himself (as being claimed by @Danburuwa) ?

4. But OyotunjiUSA is not the one behind the moniker of @Rsogbuyi who has being advertising visa- date group on Nairaland ?

5. You guys should go and take your medications prescribed to you at the psychiatric- hospital located in YABA - Lagos.

Best Wishes ๐Ÿ™

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Jmandotcom: 7:19am On May 14
Leftrightcenter:

I think there is an option of 'school official.' You will be fine with selecting that.

Thank you for your response. The school official thing is for the US point of contact section. For the who is paying for this trip section, one has to actually write the correct detail for 'relationship to you' and that's why I'm asking.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Agbeni33: 9:20am On May 14
Danburuwa:

Be warned!

You are right. I have been following the guy for some times now and I realized some of his responses are not true neither valid for Visa approval most especially in the Nigeria embassies.
How can you tell someone to go to the Lagos embassy for that matter with huge deficit?

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by ObamaMessi: 1:27pm On May 14
People on this thread are not getting their visas approved anymore or they choose to remain close-mouthed after securing f1 visa! The worst is that even applicants who get rejected don't post their transcript either. This is a shame, a very big fat Shame for all you here.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 1:28pm On May 14
Agbeni33:

You are right. I have been following the guy for some times now and I realized some of his responses are not true neither valid for Visa approval most especially in the Nigeria embassies.
How can you tell someone to go to the Lagos embassy for that matter with huge deficit?

Hey ๐Ÿค 

@Danburuwa

** Stop deceiving yourself. You are the one behind the moniker @Agbeni33.

1. You placed stolen vehicle for sell since 2021 and nobody has even price the vehicle because its paperwork is counterfeit.

2. You wanted to dupe Turkey visa hopefuls by claiming that you have an agent who is also processing Turkey visa for you.

3. You also asked foolish question which a primary 1 pupil should not ask all because you wanted to present yourself as innocent and keep directing people to your offices which were raided in Ogba, Ikeja and Ibadan In 2022.

4. If your daughter gained admission to OSISATECH and they gave her NGN 1.Million bill as school fees and you gave your daughter NGN 10. Million bank statement as proof of availability of the money, will they send her back home ?

5. The blinds leading the blinds. I am waiting for your answer .

๐Ÿค 

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by excel1960(f): 1:36pm On May 14
Goodmorning All.
I'm a state of confusion, I don't know if I should apply for a visa to attend conference or just a visit visa to USA. Please which do you think is easier?
My elder is based in USA and really want me to join him.
I tried applying for student visa for Canada and USA but it didn't work out.
Looking forward to your kind response. Thank you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 1:39pm On May 14
ObamaMessi:
People on this thread are not getting their visas approved anymore or they choose to remain close-mouthed after securing f1 visa! The worst is that even applicants who get rejected don't post their transcript either. This is a shame, a very big fat Shame for all you here.

Hey ๐Ÿค 

@ObamaMessi.

1. Yes it's a shame for the likes of @Danburuwa, @fearlessfang. @Zihno and the rest of their gangs.

2. They have devided Nairaland into executive segments. They have groups and offices where they attends to their special applicants with old visa process ideas.

3. They will then be attacking the few people (like OyotunjiUSA) who are trying to liberate the thread on Nairaland.

4. They have misled many many applicants on NL. For example , that braggart @fearlessfang will usually ask visa applicants to not take documents to the embassy. He will also claims that you don't need that invitation letter and bank statement as if he works inside embassy.

5. Nairaland authorities should look at the activities of these old school characters . They usually turn all discussion into bigmarism and bigwomanism discussions.

Best Wishes ๐Ÿ™
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 1:59pm On May 14
excel1960:
Goodmorning All.
I'm a state of confusion, I don't know if I should apply for a visa to attend conference or just a visit visa to USA. Please which do you think is easier?

Hey ๐Ÿค 

1. Don't apply for visiting visa in order to visit your uncle in the USA , the B2 visa stamping would be 10% over 100%.

2. If , however you are a very very rich individual with great ties in Nigeria then the score can move up to 25% visa success over 100%.

3. Don't give up on USA F-1 visa (because Canada study visa is more costly and takes time) . Nothing good comes as a piece of cake. You have to study (Google) the early life of successful people like Abraham Lincoln in order to keep you moving and emulate how they overcame failures .

4. Expectations makes you live longer . You have to keep expecting (visa re-application) something and make moves if you want to be successful in life.

5. If you are a professional person you can go for conference or short advanced study (also depends on your age).

Best Wishes ๐Ÿ™

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by fearlessfang: 3:59pm On May 14
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey ๐Ÿค 

@ObamaMessi.

1. Yes it's a shame for the likes of @Danburuwa, @fearlessfang. @Zihno and the rest of their gangs.

2. They have devided Nairaland into executive segments. They have groups and offices where they attends to their special applicants with old visa process ideas.

3. They will then be attacking the few people (like OyotunjiUSA) who are trying to liberate the thread on Nairaland.

4. They have misled many many applicants on NL. For example , that braggart @fearlessfang will usually ask visa applicants to not take documents to the embassy. He will also claims that you don't need that invitation letter and bank statement as if he works inside embassy.

5. Nairaland authorities should look at the activities of these old school characters . They usually turn all discussion into bigmarism and bigwomanism discussions.

Best Wishes ๐Ÿ™

Youโ€™re a dumb crook. You write like a dyslexic idiot

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by fearlessfang: 4:00pm On May 14
excel1960:
Goodmorning All.
Find a more legitimate means
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 4:20pm On May 14
excel1960:
Goodmorning All.

Hey ๐Ÿค 

@excel1960.

1. Did you read the answer given to you by @fearlessfang (He wrote that you should find a more legitimate means to enter the USA) ?

2. Ask him what are the more legitimate means ?

3. Is conference B-1 visa OR study F-1 visa not a legitimate means to gain entry to USA ?

4. That's how far he has confused and misled lots of applicants on Nairaland with his over-protection of America which is not his fatherland.

5. You can enter America through any visa type . What the American government do not want or like is to jump fence into USA via Mexico or to cross illegally from Canada or via cruise ships from the Bahamas.

5. May be @fearlessfang wants you to wait till the USA embassy re-opens visa lottery to Nigerians or he wants your brother to file for PR for you.

Best Wishes ๐Ÿ™
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by ObamaMessi: 5:39pm On May 14
fearlessfang:
Youโ€™re a dumb crook. You write like a dyslexic idiot
I think you're being jealous. Stop trolling this guy.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Zihno: 5:55pm On May 14
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey ๐Ÿค 

@ObamaMessi.

Best Wishes ๐Ÿ™

You dn dy crase so, you never know

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by fearlessfang: 6:31pm On May 14
ObamaMessi:
Bleep off you irritant peasant

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by coluwabe: 7:33pm On May 14
Good evening all. Please I really need advice and help and possible tips ace my second interview. I had my interview at the US embassy in Abuja on the 13th of May 2024. When I got to the VO, she smiled first and we exchanged pleasantries.I was interviewed by a female white VO. She looks middle aged like around 47-51. She had previously denied a girl before me. Two other girls were also denied but by different officers. They were going for undergrad too.
I was going for an undergrad programme. I'm actually in my second year of college here in Nigeria.

VO: Pass me your i20 and passport
Me: I did as expected

VO: Why did you choose university of St. Thomas?
Me: Because of its liberal art focus and small class size. The student to faculty ratio is 13:1 which means I'll have access to my professors. The small class size will enable me make friends easily and also get to know my professors well too. Being part of a community is important to me.

Also I've been able to get in touch with 2 of my professors, one of which is the neuroscience chair of my dept. (I mentioned her name) and also with the professor of psychology( I mentioned her name too. ) Psychology will be one of the courses I'll be taking in my first year. I'll be taking a total of 16 to 20 credit unit courses. Also I have friends that are currently in the university and they've told me about their positive experiences there.

( She wasn't even saying anything or looking at me throughout . She was just on her computer. )

VO: My plans upon graduation
Me: My plan is to come back to my home country to work with the National Institute of Medical research. I hope to specialize in neurodegenerative diseases . I'll be dealing with brain tumors and Alzheimer's diseases.

(She still didn't utter any thing. She was just typing .
As I was talking, one of the men in the entrance of the door interrupted me by talking with the VO. )

VO: Who are my sponsors?
Me: I told her.

She then finally asked me if I've been to the US before and I said no I have never.

VO: Types for a long time and she said unfortunately I won't be approving your visa . She gave me a pink paper.

I later asked her why. She smiled and said I'm free to reapply again. She told me the reason for my denial is in the paper given to me.
I was so sad. My parents were sad too. They encouraged me and they decided I'll reapply again. My resumption date is supposed to be in the 26th of August๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ.

I really need advise please. I still don't know the reason till now.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by coluwabe: 7:37pm On May 14
Good evening all. Please I really need advice and help and possible tips ace my second interview. I had my interview at the US embassy in Abuja on the 13th of May 2024. When I got to the VO, she smiled first and we exchanged pleasantries.I was interviewed by a female white VO. She looks middle aged like around 47-51. She had previously denied a girl before me. Two other girls were also denied but by different officers. They were going for undergrad too.
I was going for an undergrad programme. I'm actually in my second year of college here in Nigeria. I'm 19 years old.

VO: Pass me your i20 and passport
Me: I did as expected

VO: Why did you choose university of St. Thomas?
Me: Because of its liberal art focus and small class size. The student to faculty ratio is 13:1 which means I'll have access to my professors. The small class size will enable me make friends easily and also get to know my professors well too. Being part of a community is important to me.

Also I've been able to get in touch with 2 of my professors, one of which is the neuroscience chair of my dept. (I mentioned her name) and also with the professor of psychology( I mentioned her name too. ) Psychology will be one of the courses I'll be taking in my first year. I'll be taking a total of 16 to 20 credit unit courses. Also I have friends that are currently in the university and they've told me about their positive experiences there.

( She wasn't even saying anything or looking at me throughout . She was just on her computer. )

VO: My plans upon graduation
Me: My plan is to come back to my home country to work with the National Institute of Medical research. I hope to specialize in neurodegenerative diseases . I'll be dealing with brain tumors and Alzheimer's diseases.

(She still didn't utter any thing. She was just typing .
As I was talking, one of the men in the entrance of the door interrupted me by talking with the VO. )

VO: Who are my sponsors?
Me: I told her.

She then finally asked me if I've been to the US before and I said no I have never.

VO: Types for a long time and she said unfortunately I won't be approving your visa . She gave me a pink paper.

I later asked her why. She smiled and said I'm free to reapply again. She told me the reason for my denial is in the paper given to me.
I was so sad. My parents were sad too. They encouraged me and they decided I'll reapply again. My resumption date is supposed to be in the 26th of August๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ.

I really need advise please. I still don't know the reason till now.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Skotchbizzy: 7:37pm On May 14
I want Abuja US Interview for either June or July...pls add me to any date search group ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
08172823346 that's my WhatsApp number

Sandys:

Please kindly help
Here's my phone number 08107374136
Kindly add me up to visa date group if any...
My resumption is this August 2023
While the date on the portal reads july 2024
Everyone please kindly help me๐Ÿ™
I need August interview date๐Ÿ™
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 7:41pm On May 14
ObamaMessi:

Hey ๐Ÿค 

@ObamaMessi.

1. Stop disturbing yourself. Everyone knows he is acting out of unnecessary jealousy . They cannot provide any clear evidence to back up their allegations.

2. @Obama don't respond to him again . God bless you.

Best Wishes ๐Ÿ™

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (546) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD***

Viewing this topic: Grit2943(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.