Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (683182 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by EmyPapis(m): 7:48am On Jul 28, 2022
May God rest his soul and grant him eternal rest.
bigfrancis21:

Hey guys,

With a sad heart I regret to announce the passing of one of our long-time members and contributors, anikemoses, who passed away last month. He has been laid to rest. He was a graduate of Troy University and was very active on this thread between 2015 and 2018.

My very good friend, paddy, business partner, crypto expert etc. May his gentle soul Rest In Peace.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by ChicMpire: 7:51am On Jul 28, 2022
remmy0912:

07031197024. Kindly add me to search date group

Please add me too 07085978340.

Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by EmyPapis(m): 7:52am On Jul 28, 2022
Hello @walslring.
I want to pay for my Sevis fee, don't know if you be could be of help?
If yes, kindly send me an email Meksdevon@yahoo.com
Walspring:

I already replied.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by fabyom: 9:41am On Jul 28, 2022
TimePiece:

https:///DaLQqICP02NJ7EOobdkQuQ

Or

Drop your number then.
Please can you help add this number to Abuja watsap group. 08068973834. Thank you!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BunmiBie: 10:45am On Jul 28, 2022
bigfrancis21:

Hey guys,

With a sad heart I regret to announce the passing of one of our long-time members and contributors, anikemoses, who passed away last month. He has been laid to rest. He was a graduate of Troy University and was very active on this thread between 2015 and 2018.

My very good friend, paddy, business partner, crypto expert etc. May his gentle soul Rest In Peace.

May his soul Rest In Peace

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by peacenaija(m): 11:02am On Jul 28, 2022
NUELUSA2023:

Hi I will like to PM you and connect as it regards to GMAT. Hope that's Okay? Thanks

go ahead please by sending me a chat on whatsapp - 08160.82.72.05.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by emmanuelle27: 11:07am On Jul 28, 2022
Shannon70:

It sounds like you have the funding portion taken care of - but that is only one component.

Demonstrate you are a bona fide student - how? What school has admitted you? Why that school? What have you done before? How are you ready for this work?

What are you going do when you return home?

What are your ties to Nigeria?

Need to think about the interview holistically.
thanks a lot, I currently work with a multinational company for 2.8yrs and the program will guarantee me a new posting with more than 200% salary increase, I heard a lot that you people don't like loans that's what borders me, will keep thinking holistically as you adviced, thanks a lot.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by emmanuelle27: 11:14am On Jul 28, 2022
Potbellied:

Hey bro, how are you doing? I honestly thought you had gone for your interview. How are you holding up? I hope you're joining mock sessions for practice too. Success to you whenever you go for the interview.
thanks a lot brother, the date situation is frustrating, my EA application for more than two weeks has not been replied, the follow up email I sent was replied with the usual "exercise patience" so I'm still just there, hoping for the best, thanks for reaching out though.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2022
TimePiece:

Or

Drop your number then.

Please add me to the group
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by emmanuelle27: 11:27am On Jul 28, 2022
Abidecdrock:

What are the requirements for the mpower loan, did you apply for the 30k initially or that was what they approved for you?
I applied for $50k and it was approved, but due to the scholarship and family funds only $30k of it is what is needed for my I-20, depends on a lot, I submitted a lot of documentations including my TOEFL and GRE as they requested

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Phatjay007(f): 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
Good afternoon all
Kindly give advise on this
I have worked for 7 years and saved about $4k towards masters degree also my sponsor(uncle) has enough fund in his statements of account to cover for the COA
my question is should I use my uncle’s name only as the sponsor or include mine??
Which of these would give me a better leverage.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
Littlefingerjp:
Greetings Fam.. Pls I am a novice here and I need help..I want to sponsor my brother to the USA to study business administration, where I need help is
1)Wat is the cost I am looking at

ANS. your of choice will give you this

2) wat step should I take

ANS use google to search for schools
Thank you very much as I anticipate response
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Anny4me: 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
Good afternoon everyone please I intend paying my brothers part payment for school fees. My question is would d banks still charge this #720 per dollars. D part payment is 6000. I would really appreciate if someone will guide me on which bank rate might be cheaper. Cos am doing it all by my self.
Thanks all
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Walspring: 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
EmyPapis:
Hello @walslring.
I want to pay for my Sevis fee, don't know if you be could be of help?
If yes, kindly send me an email Meksdevon@yahoo.com

I just sent you email. Kindly check
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Walspring: 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
Anny4me:
Good afternoon everyone please I intend paying my brothers part payment for school fees. My question is would d banks still charge this #720 per dollars. D part payment is 6000. I would really appreciate if someone will guide me on which bank rate might be cheaper. Cos am doing it all by my self.
Thanks all

Banks doesn’t sell dollars at 720 but between 426 - 430 @ CBN official rate but you will hardly get unless you Waka
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Walspring: 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
Ukiwe101:
please I want to pay SEVIS fee.
Kindly send me an email @walspring

ukpai.ukiwe@abiastateuniversity.edu.ng

I have sent you email, please check and revert.

Note that exchange rate is not stable.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by ohflakky(f): 2:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
Please someone should add me to the WhatsApp group for date search
Please it’s urgent
Please
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by ohflakky(f): 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
TimePiece:

Or

Drop your number then.

Please add me 08100717572
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by ohflakky(f): 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
TimePiece:

Or

Drop your number then.

Please add me 08100717572
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by ohflakky(f): 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
emmanuelle27:
thanks a lot brother, the date situation is frustrating, my EA application for more than two weeks has not been replied, the follow up email I sent was replied with the usual "exercise patience" so I'm still just there, hoping for the best, thanks for reaching out though.

Please can I DM you
This is my number
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by muyixone: 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
[quote author=Potbellied post=115131423]

Please how does one join a mock interview group..??
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Jeval: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
Guys i got approved yesterday oo
all thanks to God almighty and everyone that helped me

8 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Jeval: 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
[quote author=muyixone post=115164801][/quote]

This is my last day on supposedly my last day on nairaland
i do know a mock session group
so if your interested you can dm

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Debiii: 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
I am interested
Jeval:

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Felixnyle: 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
I am interested. I sent you a dm
Jeval:

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by InvestorTeeMan: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
RaniOpe:

3:58 pm on Sunday
Good evening
Sure your day was good
Pls I have few questions:
Is there any WhatsApp group that discussed and share updates on interview dates ?
Do you have any info or clue on possible period when nee dates will be released ?
How do you find out whenever dates are released by the consulate.
Have been searching for date for august or September but its been frustrating.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by aeeshcrystal(f): 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
I am interested.
Jeval:

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Amazingoreofe: 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
Please has anyone travelled to the US with an infant?
Are there any vaccines or regulations with travelling with an infant?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by VictorUSA(m): 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
Lolarex:
Good morning everyone, which documents does someone whose father is going to be sponsoring everything concerning this school & upkeep need to go to the interview with? Thank you
A valid passport

DS-160 form

Application fee payment receipt

A passport photo

Form i-20

Your father(sponsor)'s bank statement

Standardized tests(GRE, LSAT, GMAT, TOEFL,etc) scores.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by VictorUSA(m): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
Phatjay007:
Good afternoon all
Kindly give advise on this
I have worked for 7 years and saved about $4k towards masters degree also my sponsor(uncle) has enough fund in his statements of account to cover for the COA
my question is should I use my uncle’s name only as the sponsor or include mine??
Which of these would give me a better leverage.

If your uncle have enough money to cover your expenses then use only his name.Adding your name may seem your uncle does not have the ability to sponsor you.But during the interview you may as well add that you have your personal savings which will boost your chances of getting approved.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (532) (Reply)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19

Viewing this topic: benji93 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.