Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (684997 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (533) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by drjustice17: 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
Do you have funding or Scholarship?. If you do have, reach me ASPA let me help you.

Adewalekay:
Hello, I am currently seeking for any advice or help from this platform as I have read a lot of useful tips. I have been admitted to a university in USA but getting an interview date has been to no avail, I was also denied emergency... my resumption is for August which I may miss but I'm looking to defer till next year and still searching for dates... any advice or tips will be very appreciated
Pls add me up in the group +2348117430800
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by krcboy(m): 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
RSQLPython:
I remember a former V.O was here few weeks ago giving tips. Does anyone remember her NL name?

cc @shannon
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by taiwogabriel: 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hello please can you drop you contact.

drjustice17:
Do you have funding or Scholarship?. If you do have, reach me ASPA let me help you.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Mhillz: 7:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
Good Evening Everyone please someone should help me with this information. I am looking forward to apply to a university in the US that gives fully funded scholarship for Masters in Public or Global health .For February to April intake 2023. Please which institution offers that.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by drjustice17: 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
Only if you have funding.

taiwogabriel:
Hello please can you drop you contact.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Kentsol: 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
Good evening Ma'am, yes I have funding and I am looking for date for interview for fall. Will you be of help.
drjustice17:
Only if you have funding.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by vickieberries: 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
Best256:
Good afternoon everyone.

Anyone at West Texas A & M University Canyon?

Thanks.

I got in to WTAMU for Spring 2023
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Best256: 11:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
vickieberries:

I got in to WTAMU for Spring 2023

Congratulations! You're blessed. To get u correctly, are u actually der rn?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
Congratulations

camileee:
hey guysss my visa was just approved in abuja i’ll type that transcript now

hey guysss i just got my visa approveddd
my advice go to abuja ,like they were just approving everyonee and prayyyy prayyy have faith
transcript

vo: pass your documents
vo:you’re going for your bachelors degree
me: yes ma
vo: who’s your sponsor
me: my dad, he is a chief supredendent of police
vo: what’ll happen when you’re done
me: i’ll come back to my country and i know with the skill i get from us i’ll be a very good nurse here

THANKS ALLLLL LIKE SHE DIDNT EVEN WASTE TIME
this is because i prayedd and i had faith in my mind that my visa has already been approved
before this i was denied that’s why i’m shocked i got it so easily
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Felixnyle: 11:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
Has anyone here written a biographical statement for graduate school?
If yes kindly share.
Thanks in advance.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by gracelove82(f): 11:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hi pls am new and I need advice on how to apply for Masters program in the us
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by preshogor: 1:27am On Aug 10, 2022
Hello guys, I will rounding off with my current masters program by next spring and would love to go for another masters in Northeastern University in Boston. Does anyone have any thing to say about the school? What are your personal experience? Any helpful tips? I heard Boston is a racist city, how true is that? are there Nigerian community networks in and around the school? Thank y'all.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Joeshuwa: 1:35am On Aug 10, 2022
I'm yet to go for my Visa interview... i also have similarsituation... it gets me worried alot. My brother graduated from the school i got admission to and he is now a permanent resident there.. he's also the one sponsoring me. I dont really know how to go about it... ... mind sharing your transcript? Any advice or tip??
Valolisa147:
Sorry to ask, so i have admission to north American university Texas to study Masters in computer science, I'm a political science graduate but i have worked as a tech engr for computer networking, and CCTV/ inverter installation. I have been attending visa interview and this is my 3rd attempt, my dad left for US last month through k-3 visa (spousal). My question is my stepmother and dad is living in the same city with the school and my funding is through 3rd party sponsorship. What can be done to salvage my situation because am really feeling down already. My interview is on the 18th this month and this is the 3rd attempt. Always on home ties issues. What to do to connect myself with a convincing response to the V.O. I think i need help. @NigPatriot @moshkom @chibertha
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by epurepu(m): 6:34am On Aug 10, 2022
Hello guys, I am interested in a PhD program in Biochemistry in the US and would love to get more information or sample of a statement of purpose and research proposal.

I will be grateful if anyone here can assist me with these.

Thank you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by MLNaz: 8:59am On Aug 10, 2022
Good morning house,

Please where or how do I join for mock interview? Pls help me i want to join. 08133063352
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by mystifyer: 10:38am On Aug 10, 2022
drjustice17:

How can I reach you please
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by farggie(m): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2022
Tunnazboi:
Is it compulsory for F1 and F2 to arrive the embassy together for checking of documents, picking number/queueing before the real interview?
Of course, it's a joint application.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (533) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11

Viewing this topic: Blackfinegirl(f), OyoTunjiUSA(m), GMBOFASIA and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.