Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Man Shocks Internet With Photos Of Every Woman He Has Sl.ept With — Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shocks Internet With Photos Of Every Woman He Has Sl.ept With — Photos (10441 Views)

Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shocks Internet With Photos Of Every Woman He Has Sl.ept With — Photos by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
He should collect of sachet water as his award, reward, pension & gratuity.
Re: Man Shocks Internet With Photos Of Every Woman He Has Sl.ept With — Photos by Bukola94: 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

And your mom too undecided
don't be too mean. that word is too harsh. Respect our mothers, at least they are better than girls and ladies of nowadays
Re: Man Shocks Internet With Photos Of Every Woman He Has Sl.ept With — Photos by Bukola94: 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tecnophone:
yes, including your mum. No exclusion. What do you say?
please both of you should respect yourself. Stop dragging mothers into this small matter.
Re: Man Shocks Internet With Photos Of Every Woman He Has Sl.ept With — Photos by Bukola94: 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
DLuciano:
No, don't use the few disgrunted women to run into conclusion. Not all women are useless, there are still some very good ones. There still some very disciplined ones. There are still some God fearing ones. I am proud of them.
thank you, u are reserved and I like your opinion. My respect to u
Re: Man Shocks Internet With Photos Of Every Woman He Has Sl.ept With — Photos by Bukola94: 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
Zubech:
Good day Nairalanders, I want to appeal to those who can help me with a job, my current job as a teacher pays me less, pls if you can be able to help me, I will be very grateful. God bless.
Qualification- SSCE
please someone should help this person. What is your location? Mention your state and good people on this forum may take it up from there.
Re: Man Shocks Internet With Photos Of Every Woman He Has Sl.ept With — Photos by Zubech: 7:30am On Jun 28, 2022
Bukola94:
please someone should help this person. What is your location? Mention your state and good people on this forum may take it up from there.
Morning sir
Mararaba, Nasarawa state

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince / If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... / See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.