Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Lady Shares A Disturbing Trend Among Lovers In Lagos And It Will Shock You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares A Disturbing Trend Among Lovers In Lagos And It Will Shock You (4345 Views)

Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience / Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) / Zimbabwean Man Discovers Love Potion With List Of Lovers In Girlfriend’s Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares A Disturbing Trend Among Lovers In Lagos And It Will Shock You by EfyaGodwina: 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
A young Nigerian lady identified as Grace has taken to social media to raise alarm about the disturbing new trend among lovers in the Lekki of Lagos state.

According to the lady, couples now rent Airnbs in Lagos for the purpose of having swing s³.x where they swap each other's partners during lovemaking.

Grace who was shocked by her discovery opined that Lagosians are now engaging in more perverse activities than the biblical “Sodom and Gomorrah”.

Read her tweet below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/lady-shares-a-disturbing-trend-among-lovers-in-lagos-and-it-will-shock-you/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares A Disturbing Trend Among Lovers In Lagos And It Will Shock You by Creamypie(m): 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
Mumu woman. Na sluts dem dey use do foursome, no be serious lovers relationship.
Re: Lady Shares A Disturbing Trend Among Lovers In Lagos And It Will Shock You by Godada(m): 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
Re: Lady Shares A Disturbing Trend Among Lovers In Lagos And It Will Shock You by Natbrowny: 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
Howz dis her f*cking problem. Abi one of her so called boyfriend jonzed her for anoda girl
Re: Lady Shares A Disturbing Trend Among Lovers In Lagos And It Will Shock You by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
abeg, let everyone do what the fukc they please.. SO LONG AS THEY DONT TRY TO FORCE YOU INTO THEIR LIFESTYLE!
who are you to dictate what others should do in their own privacy?! follow your own holybook teachings and let others do what they want.

to each their own sexuality, so long as it aint anything criminal and/or against the law.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares A Disturbing Trend Among Lovers In Lagos And It Will Shock You by Ifyken2: 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
abeg, let everyone do what the fukc they please.. SO LONG AS THEY DONT TRY TO FORCE YOU INTO THEIR LIFESTYLE!
who are you to dictate what others should do in their own privacy?! follow your own holybook teachings and let others do what they want.

to each their own sexuality, so long as it aint anything criminal and/or against the law.
Although I am lgbtq+ advocate, homosexuality is still illegal in Nigeria with 14 years imprisonment. So if home sexual acts occur in the foursome,it is a criminal act.
Re: Lady Shares A Disturbing Trend Among Lovers In Lagos And It Will Shock You by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ifyken2:

Although I am lgbtq+ advocate, homosexuality is still illegal in Nigeria with 14 years imprisonment. So if home sexual acts occur in the foursome,it is a criminal act.

again, the above is my opinion... people should stop trying to force people to live the way "they" want to live, and instead let anyone do what the fukc they want in the privacy of their bedroom. now the above is a swingers party with 4 couples and so far nothing to do with gays and lesbos, so lets stick to the issue at hand.

if anyone in Nigeria wants to indulge in homo crime, then let them get prosecuted with the full force of the Nigerian law, as homsexuality is indeed a crime in Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares A Disturbing Trend Among Lovers In Lagos And It Will Shock You by tnerro1(m): 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
When you for complain about fuel no dey , na lovers dey pain u
Re: Lady Shares A Disturbing Trend Among Lovers In Lagos And It Will Shock You by AllBlack: 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
And who was there to confirm the seriousness of their relationship?
And you was in the room to see how they were passing all the girls around.
Or you are just upset they didn't invite you to the party. Amebo gist with no facts.
Re: Lady Shares A Disturbing Trend Among Lovers In Lagos And It Will Shock You by CheedyJ(m): 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
That one small for inside d many problems we dey face abeg, push am under carpet..
Re: Lady Shares A Disturbing Trend Among Lovers In Lagos And It Will Shock You by kingjiss: 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
EfyaGodwina:
A young Nigerian lady identified as Grace has taken to social media to raise alarm about the disturbing new trend among lovers in the Lekki of Lagos state.

According to the lady, couples now rent Airnbs in Lagos for the purpose of having swing s³.x where they swap each other's partners during lovemaking.

Grace who was shocked by her discovery opined that Lagosians are now engaging in more perverse activities than the biblical “Sodom and Gomorrah”.

Read her tweet below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/lady-shares-a-disturbing-trend-among-lovers-in-lagos-and-it-will-shock-you/

The black race does not understand the world....He's too dump
Re: Lady Shares A Disturbing Trend Among Lovers In Lagos And It Will Shock You by Pussyassasin(m): 11:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
As for me sha I nor fit pass my babe around, you have to jazz me first.
Re: Lady Shares A Disturbing Trend Among Lovers In Lagos And It Will Shock You by Kobojunkie: 11:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
EfyaGodwina:
When you have consenting adults agreeing to such swing parties, wetin you want make we do abeg? undecided
Re: Lady Shares A Disturbing Trend Among Lovers In Lagos And It Will Shock You by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 25, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

We shall jail & kill all homosexuals in the Southwest. Go back to your cursed lands in the East to practice your abominable sexual perversion.

Afterall, 90% of all men in Alaigbo are bastard homosexuals, and you cursed satanic & devilish bastards are forcefully trying to spread in our domain.

Sango & Ogun Lakaaye shall obliterate every homosexual bastard that is bent on desecrating our lands.

I keep telling everybody that the origin of every crime & abominable act can be traced to these bastards who originated from the East of the Niger.

I won’t be surprised to find out that “Peteru Pandora Obituary” is a closet homosexual.

Check all the bastards defending homosexuality on Nairaland; ALL OF THEM ARE FROM THE LAND OF THE UN-RISING SUN.

Majority of them have been sodomized from their teenage years.

If not that all of you & and your ancestors are cursed by all the Gods in the Universe, how can you have an erection at the sight of an hairy anus dripping with watery excreta?

I am not a Christian but my spirit & my ancestors agree with the book of Leviticus 18: 22.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares A Disturbing Trend Among Lovers In Lagos And It Will Shock You by meobizy(f): 3:51am On Jun 25, 2022
If that write-up is her proof, I can do a better job.

(1) (Reply)

Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them / Trending Video Of This Two Students Having Sex At The Pool Side / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant !!!!!!t (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.