Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) (30065 Views)

Roe V. Wade Overturned By US Supreme Court / Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) / "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by Bluntemperor: 10:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
ayoolataiwo:
Every country with their own problem,USA is gradually losing its place in major international affairs especially during Mr Biden administration.Gun control should be reviewed asap

You made sense in your paragraph (a) but became contradictory on what is personal to the USA and has nothing to do with other nations!
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by Vilgax: 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
centuries of religious indoctrination has made us believe in the sacred nature of life.

ffs, any random couple can bring forth life from a 3 minute romp. heck, we can even grow babies in freaking test tubes now!

if the sacred nature of life is your only argument for supporting this law, you basically have no basis for justification.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by wilcox(m): 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
God1000:
This is one country where the three arms of government function independently
We copied them wrongly, our 3 arms of government are working in opposite direction.
Infact, if you ask me I will tell you that we only have one arm that oversees the other 2 arms making sure they only operate in a rubber stamp manner. Nigeria is a big joke when governance is discussed.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by techWriter3: 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
This is one region where the three weapons of goverment functional independently
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by Nosayer: 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
OutOnBail:
Read to understand and comprehend before you start spreading falsehood!

The judgement states that the power lies on the states to determine their abortion rule and no longer the Federal. Each state decide whether abortion is legal or NOT!
Ode

IMO, that judgement is the best. Freedom over such issues is what makes the US, USA in the first place.
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by Nonexisting: 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
Today is a Great day! I can imagine the Joy of Millions of unborn Children coming to the U.S.

Over 60 million innocent children have been slaughtered and deprived of Coming to the earth in America since 1973.

Biden
I Salute the bravery of the 6 Scotus members who have shunned the Demonic Government and People in power to made this Brave decision.

To all the Sons and Daughters of Belai out there, may GOD have mercy in you.
For once I agree with you. This is victory of good over evil.

1 Like

Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by bluefilm: 10:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
Biden is nothing but a shameless good-for-nothing baby killer.

1 Like

Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by linearity: 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
OutOnBail:

The judgement states that the power lies on the states to determine their abortion rule and no longer the Federal. Each state decide whether abortion is legal or NOT!
Ode

Not quite though, the ruling just states that it is not a right enshrined in the constitution as reached in Roe v. Wade, therefore it is up to the legislators to decide how it goes.

So, States can step in and regulate it as some have already done, but the federal legislators can also put a federal regulation into place that becomes bidding on all States, otherwise each State will make their own regulation.
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by linearity: 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
BigDawsNet:
The Bible never explicitly approves of contraception

But I guess couples should make a decision before sex...

Sometimes people terminate a potential baby that may feed 10million people in the future

So according to the Bible, when does a life start?

Also, what about those who are not Christians and do not belief in the Bible, of what use is forcing them to practice what is in the Bible. Forcing people to practice the laws or keep the ten commandments is clearly what the Bible and Jesus teaches and preaches against.

1 Like

Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by Uzoisaga(m): 10:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
OutOnBail:

Ode

Which part of his statement, his personal opinion hit you hard that you cast aspertion on his? You got the choice to like or refrain from his choice. If you have some issues with your supposed wife or partner and she chooses to get your pound of flesh by threatening to or decided to terminate probably your sort after gender in her womb, will you still celebrate you Roe v Wade Darling?
The ball is in your cot. But mind your use of words...
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by Masterito(m): 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
This how democracy should be. The 3 arms of government should function independently. Just focus on your country. Your wahala big pass thier own.
ayoolataiwo:
Every country with their own problem,USA is gradually losing its place in major international affairs especially during Mr Biden administration.Gun control should be reviewed asap
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by grandstar(m): 10:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
ayoolataiwo:

What point are you trying to make? Biden can't review gun laws alone. He needs the support of the Senate and that is dead on arrival as the Republicans will frustrate any amendments. The National Rifle Association (NRA) donate heavily to the Republican party.

The courts by overturning Roe vs Wade of 1973,have basically made abortion in the USA illegal. It's the Supreme Court that made the decision. Biden here is powerless to change things.

1 Like

Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
Feminist wannabes Wailers over to y'all grin grin grin
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by grandstar(m): 10:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
Drenimarcus:
Protests are going to start tonight. Everyone is gearing up. Long summer ahead.

Protests will achieve nothing. The best states can do is to find loopholes to keep abortions legal. I suspect in Democrat led states, they'll find some wriggle room to continue, that is if there are no "trigger clauses" to make it illegal immediately the verdict was made.
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by vastone(m): 10:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
OutOnBail:

Ode

must you abuse?
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
O'boy Protest want start ooo
Make I do go home!
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by kayperry: 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
smile11s:
Abortion or not, they should allow humans to be humans and give them absolute power to choose when to reproduce or not reproduce.

The law as taken nothing away ... it is just cmon sense if you aint ready abstain or use condom simple. now choose wisely
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by zudozz: 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
Roveder:
No one has right to kill an unborn child

These people are too comfortable that they are not thinking straight.
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by PDPGuy: 11:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
Today is a Great day! I can imagine the Joy of Millions of unborn Children coming to the U.S.

Over 60 million innocent children have been slaughtered and deprived of Coming to the earth in America since 1973.

Biden
I Salute the bravery of the 6 Scotus members who have shunned the Demonic Government and People in power to made this Brave decision.

To all the Sons and Daughters of Belai out there, may GOD have mercy in you.

You know the Court DID NOT ban abortions nationwide, right?

1 Like

Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by Onyipk: 11:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
I can't believe that this USA President Biden is for real. When he should be talking about developments, crme etc., he is busy being sad about overturned constitution .
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by RaptorX: 11:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
Funny how they overturned Roe vs Wade on 06-24-2022=6 6 6 the devils number. If you think this happening on this date is just a coincidence, then you don't know about the importance of symbolism.
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by ApostleBI: 11:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
Joe Biden, evil alien and an agent of darkness.
There is no peace for the wicked.
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by ufotunang: 11:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
But the supreme Court, the law makers senators will not outlaw or put restrictions on gun laws....restrict the right of USA citizens to acquire guns.. which is causing mass shooting almost everyday in USA...they will not take this issue serious and find solutions to avoid this mass shooting...it's irrelevant matters they will take very serious
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by Originalsly: 11:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
"This landmark case protected women's right to choose... the right to make intensely personal decisions with thir doctors free from the influence of politics.

Didn't he know all of this when he was choosing COVID-19 vaccine for all?... he ... a politician... injecting his decision on everyone as if he is everyone's personal doctor. I guess he forgot.
50 years ago Roe filed the case and got the decision.... that is highlighted. What is kept in the dark is she later regretted ... and worked to undo what she had done... she was no longer an advocate for the right to choose.
Biden is saying politics should not play a part. The Supreme Court is basically saying the same thing ... it should never have been involved in the first place nor handed down a decision. It has not completely pulled itself out if the abortion matter. That is for individual States to decide. This has nothing to do with whether the Supreme Court agrees or disagrees with abortion ... it corrected a wrong.
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
Righteousness2:

I Salute the bravery of the 6 SCOTUS members who have shunned the Satanic Demonic Government and People in power in making this Brave decision.

To all the Sons and Daughters of Belai out there, may GOD have mercy on you all.

Hallelujah! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 11:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
PDPGuy:

You know the Court DID NOT ban abortions nationwide, right?

The SCOTUS upturned Roe vs Wade that made Abortion legal in the US as a Country. That alone is a Very Huge one for the US as a country.

15 states including Michigan and Wisconsin (demo states)immediately ban abortion Just after this move.

Mostly Only Demonic states want that. A whole lot of state have followed instantly and put a ban on it.
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by gambojimeta: 11:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Righteousness2:

I Salute the bravery of the 6 SCOTUS members who have shunned the Satanic Demonic Government and People in power in making this Brave decision.

To all the Sons and Daughters of Belai out there, may GOD have mercy on you all.
Worry about Nigeria first

1 Like

Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
Worry about your soul and where it will end in Eternity
gambojimeta:

Worry about Nigeria first
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by gambojimeta: 11:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
Worry about your soul and where it will end in Eternity
Don't worry about my soul pastor of doom.
I am probably more righteousness than you will ever be. You are the type that would have human head under the pulpit.

1 Like

Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ojuntana:

Biden did not speak. He read what was given to him.
God really reigns in the affairs of men. Just four years, four years and the abortionists, gays, lesbians and other supporters of depravity are still withing in pain.
They thought they won in 2021. But they're suffering bigger losses in 2022.
Oh God!! How great thou art

Amen! cheesy

Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 11:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
Being more Righteous than I is good but any righteousness without a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ is a waste.
Get in tune with JESUS Christ, surrender Genuiely to HIM and Live for HIM.
This what really matters for the safety of your soul.

gambojimeta:

Don't worry about my soul pastor of doom.
I am probably more righteousness than you will ever be. You are the type that would have human head under the pulpit.
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by gambojimeta: 11:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Amen! cheesy

Only to be later mowed down by an AR15.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden / President Zelensky Visits Kharkiv In First Trip Outside Kyiv Region / Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.