Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) (30066 Views)

Roe V. Wade Overturned By US Supreme Court / Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) / "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by Buliwyf: 5:18am On Jun 25, 2022
Uzoisaga:

Which part of his statement, his personal opinion hit you hard that you cast aspertion on his? You got the choice to like or refrain from his choice. If you have some issues with your supposed wife or partner and she chooses to get your pound of flesh by threatening to or decided to terminate probably your sort after gender in her womb, will you still celebrate you Roe v Wade Darling?
The ball is in your cot. But mind your use of words...

So you didn't see where the idiot you are supporting called others sons of Belial? Why didn't you tell him to mind his choice of words and stop insulting those that don't agree with him too? Clown.
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by Buliwyf: 5:20am On Jun 25, 2022
Righteousness2:

The SCOTUS upturned Roe vs Wade that made Abortion legal in the US as a Country. That alone is a Very Huge one for the US as a country.

15 states including Michigan and Wisconsin (demo states)immediately ban abortion Just after this move.

Mostly Only Demonic states want that. A whole lot of state have followed instantly and put a ban on it.

You know anyone that wants abortion can just move to other states to get it right? What am I even saying? Critical thinking is too much for your brain. Abortions will still continue. Sorry to let you know.
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by Missy89(f): 5:21am On Jun 25, 2022
ufotunang:
But the supreme Court, the law makers senators will not outlaw or put restrictions on gun laws....restrict the right of USA citizens to acquire guns.. which is causing mass shooting almost everyday in USA...they will not take this issue serious and find solutions to avoid this mass shooting...it's irrelevant matters they will take very serious

Abortion is not a right. Owning a gun is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by motionarena: 5:38am On Jun 25, 2022
Roveder:
please check crossed check not received thanks

I just confirmed d payment again please check your mobile App
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by Roveder: 5:43am On Jun 25, 2022
motionarena:

I just confirmed d payment again please check your mobile App
please sir is it possible to show me the screenshot I only see 1k from opara kelechi
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by ufotunang: 5:56am On Jun 25, 2022
Missy89:

Abortion is not a right. Owning a gun is.
..... owning a gun is a right so that they can be indirectly killing each other... have you not heard of the mass shooting going on in USA almost everyday in USA... innocent people have been killed by people that misuse this gun... school children killed in their school and mass shooting and killing going on in other places in USA. ..it's that one good....but I am.not in support of abortion but as they have banned abortion let them also ban citizens acquiring guns because of too much of mass shooting going on
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by motionarena: 6:02am On Jun 25, 2022
Roveder:
please sir is it possible to show me the screenshot I only see 1k from opara kelechi
You scammer theif u just open account today to scam people.

The same picture I have seen over the internet 5 yrs ago u are using to scam.

Shame on u angry
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by abiodun172: 6:10am On Jun 25, 2022
The Bible never explicitly approves of contraceptionBut I guess couples should make a decision before sex... Sometimes people terminate a potential baby that may feed 10million people in the futureThe Bible never explicitly approves of contraceptionBut I guess couples should make a decision before sex... Sometimes people terminate a potential baby that may feed 10million people in the future...
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by ponishah: 6:14am On Jun 25, 2022
Righteousness2:
Today is a Great day! I can imagine the Joy of Millions of unborn Children coming to the U.S.

Over 60 million innocent children have been slaughtered and deprived of Coming to the earth in America since 1973.

I Salute the bravery of the 6 SCOTUS members who have shunned the Satanic Demonic Government and People in power in making this Brave decision.

To all the Sons and Daughters of Belai out there, may GOD have mercy on you all.
America is gradually resetting, next will be the repeal of LGTBQ right.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by ponishah: 6:24am On Jun 25, 2022
OutOnBail:
Read to understand and comprehend before you start spreading falsehood!

The judgement states that the power lies on the states to determine their abortion rule and no longer the Federal. Each state decide whether abortion is legal or NOT!
Ode

What is the difference between your comment and his?
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by ponishah: 6:28am On Jun 25, 2022
seunaj:
The only agenda this mumu has been promoting are devilike agendas like this. He is using all of these to cover up for his gross failure. Gùn violence is on the increase every day in America. He pushed Ukrain into fighting a completely needless war which has resulted into inflation and untold hardship all over the world. I can't wait for the Americans to take back their country and vote out this manequine. He is worse than Buhari.
Nobody will ever be worse than buhari
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by Daddycoded: 6:30am On Jun 25, 2022
You are also okay with the position that every can move freely with guns?
Righteousness2:
Today is a Great day! I can imagine the Joy of Millions of unborn Children coming to the U.S.

Over 60 million innocent children have been slaughtered and deprived of Coming to the earth in America since 1973.

I Salute the bravery of the 6 SCOTUS members who have shunned the Satanic Demonic Government and People in power in making this Brave decision.

To all the Sons and Daughters of Belai out there, may GOD have mercy on you all.
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by GarkiAccessory(m): 6:31am On Jun 25, 2022
grin
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by Daddycoded: 6:35am On Jun 25, 2022
With all the problems we have make we add far right and far left to it......... What happen yesterday wasn't check and balances..... Politics reach their supreme Court which is not good those 6 who voted against abortion where Conservative judges
PoliteActivist:
America's Bubu

Exactly. Nigeria went and copied thieir system without copying all the checks and balances that help keep the president in check. The result is a ridiculously powerful presidency. Only a Nigerian president's conscience really keeps him in check. He controls all the legitimate ammunition in the country - while in America everybody has a gun!
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by Ofiadiegwu: 7:07am On Jun 25, 2022
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFUw1RqhFEE

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/live-updates/biden-speaks-roe-supreme-court-watch-live-stream-today-2022-06-24/

U.S. Judges are probably among the most wise and meticulous judges in the world.

Wisdom, preservation of life as well as human Rights protection belongs to the Courts.

Biden is unlearned and should speak less in this matter to avoid prejudicial statement.

Biden cannot know how to protect the Rights of Americans more than the Honourable Learned Justices of the Apex court who lives on the job of human Rights protection.

It should be noted that ( like in every Law) there shall be Exceptions...

1 Like

Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by kazyhm(m): 7:07am On Jun 25, 2022
smile11s:
Abortion or not, they should allow humans to be humans and give them absolute power to choose when to reproduce or not reproduce.

The absolute power is already given to human

If you did not fvck, there would be no question about abortion.
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by ChristineC: 7:26am On Jun 25, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

That’s is your “PERSONAL” opinion!

You have no right to be deciding for individuals who carry the pregnancy.

Smoking and alcohol abuse kills! But individuals are left to decide what’s best of them.

this comparison is dumb
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by Buzzotalks: 8:34am On Jun 25, 2022
smile11s:
Abortion or not, they should allow humans to be humans and give them absolute power to choose when to reproduce or not reproduce.
u mean right to kill cry
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by Princeton92(m): 8:38am On Jun 25, 2022
Ojuntana:
Biden did not speak. He read what was given to him.
God really reigns in the affairs of men. Just four years, four years and the abortionists, gays, lesbians and other supporters of depravity are still withing in pain.
They thought they won in 2021. But they're suffering bigger losses in 2022.
Oh God!! How great thou art

We both know he's not BUHARI or maybe you're just not reading clearly to know who the story is all about cheesy
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by GodisFirst: 8:39am On Jun 25, 2022
Good radiance to bad rubbish.
Evil is evil.
We should not because we make mistakes out of weakness and remain in our mistakes and be justifying it.

Good will always overcome the evil.
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by swissgoldenpro2: 8:46am On Jun 25, 2022
Okay we have heard
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 8:48am On Jun 25, 2022
BigDawsNet:
The Bible never explicitly approves of contraception

But I guess couples should make a decision before sex...

Sometimes people terminate a potential baby that may feed 10million people in the future
For crying out loud, there's a separation of church and state,stop imposing your christian beliefs on others. We are not all christians or Muslims
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 8:50am On Jun 25, 2022
MasterSima:
Take heart American buhari.I am in support of freedom of life style any way.
It's obvious you know nothing about American politics
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 8:51am On Jun 25, 2022
Dalil8:
Abortion is murder and must be banned worldwide.

Use protection or contraceptives instead.
They are planning on banning contraceptives too, it's already been laid out by Clarence Thomas
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 8:52am On Jun 25, 2022
seunaj:
The only agenda this mumu has been promoting are devilike agendas like this. He is using all of these to cover up for his gross failure. Gùn violence is on the increase every day in America. He pushed Ukrain into fighting a completely needless war which has resulted into inflation and untold hardship all over the world. I can't wait for the Americans to take back their country and vote out this manequine. He is worse than Buhari.
Say you know nothing about American politics without saying you know nothing about American politics
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by Panda7(m): 9:26am On Jun 25, 2022
americans can now continue to born needless kids and keep finding non-existence jobs for them.
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by Missy89(f): 9:50am On Jun 25, 2022
ufotunang:
..... owning a gun is a right so that they can be indirectly killing each other... have you not heard of the mass shooting going on in USA almost everyday in USA... innocent people have been killed by people that misuse this gun... school children killed in their school and mass shooting and killing going on in other places in USA. ..it's that one good....but I am.not in support of abortion but as they have banned abortion let them also ban citizens acquiring guns because of too much of mass shooting going on

Gun rights is constitutional. it is in the founding document of the country. To ban that requires a constitutional amendment
Aborting rights however isnt. So you cant really compare both
Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by Ojuntana: 9:59am On Jun 25, 2022
Princeton92:

We both know he's not BUHARI or maybe you're just not reading clearly to know who the story is all about cheesy
Biden is worse than Buhari. Know this, know peace

1 Like

Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by Jokerman(m): 10:09am On Jun 25, 2022
ponishah:

America is gradually resetting, next will be the repeal of LGTBQ right.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by goody234: 10:30am On Jun 25, 2022
They are playing the long game their birth rate are dwindling they need to correct it ..notice the race of the people in the forefront of this abortion ban, white republican politicians there is a reason they are only pro white life as their numbers are going down ...The democrats are the immigration party as they are more likely to vote for them ,they don't really care ..

Think people !!

1 Like

Re: Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 10:50am On Jun 25, 2022
Feel free to interpret However u want.
What is Important for you and me is that Roe Vs Wade has been overturned!
There is NO CONSTITUTIONAL Right to abortion any longer in the US.

PDPGuy:

Your statement is also saying abortion has NOT been BANNED nationwide, if states are still free to enact pro-abortion laws.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden / President Zelensky Visits Kharkiv In First Trip Outside Kyiv Region / Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.