Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi (70450 Views)

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Oluwolefola: 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
Bottom line is that Mr Ekweremadu and his crop of evil leaders created the Nigeria that this young man will certainly not return to willingly after experiencing life in the UK.

Also why didn't he influence the creation of world class healthcare institutions in Nigeria that can handle kidney transplant which would have prevented the need to go to UK for the procedure in the first place.

Whether the boy lied or not this is karma serving a political elite a dose of the Nigerian problem he participated in creating and trust me it will go round it's only a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by obailala(m): 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
Onelove508:

The one you hear, is it in the UK?

The AIT guys could be wrong the Sha. Cos I later heard the guys kidney didn't didn't march the girl's.

This will become clearer soon.
Definitely in the UK. The only law the UK has against this is 'selling' or donating the organs for financial rewards; but of course people still do this everyday behind the scenes.

https://www.organdonation.nhs.uk/about-donation/living-donation/

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by maxzzo1(m): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
Na wao d boy bad ooo at least BVN will not lie nao....

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by todto: 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
This boy is more than 15 yrs joh

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by NobleSeed(m): 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
is this what you can come up with? cheesy
Since you so cherish the Ekweremadu go give his daughter one kidney na.
SupremeSpecimen:

I'm just wondering if a reasonable adult wrote this statement. My guess is no
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by mekarfo: 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Please let us be reasonable when making suggestions. As far as we are concerned, the allegations made public hinges on the age of the boy, and now that this Biometric has been made public, showing that he is not 15 years of age as claimed, one wants to make other suggestions of consent. Which kind of consent please, with the letter shown and everything. Even at that, with a good sense of reasoning, what other possible reason would he be going to Uk with Ekweremadu for, VACATION or HOLIDAYS? Is Ike Ekweremadu a father Christmas?

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by SunmibareARC: 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
Penguin2:
The question is, how did things become this bad?

How did the boy turn against them?

Very good question.
Everything turned bad after UK doctors decided that the boy's organ cannot be removed because only one out of the boy's 2 organs is good (kindly note that Indian, Chinese or Malaysian doctors would have done the procedure).
This means that the boy's has to return to naija since he couldn't complete his own part of the transplant agreement.
The boy doesn't want to come back!!!
So, he told officials a new story they don't like hearing... trafficking

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Morphinne: 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Oluwolefola:
Bottom line is that Mr Ekweremadu and his crop of evil leaders created the Nigeria that this young man will certainly not return to willingly after experiencing life in the UK.

Also why didn't he influence the creation of world class healthcare institutions in Nigeria that can handle kidney transplant which would have prevented the need to go to UK for the procedure in the first place.

Whether the boy lied or not this is karma serving a political elite a dose of the Nigerian problem he participated in creating and trust me it will go round it's only a matter of time.
True and that’s why I don’t pity them whenever I see them running abroad like headless chickens any time they have medical emergencies. Their actions and inactions have led to loss of millions of lives but the UK govt, in the same vein, should not condone wrongdoing by granting the lad asylum if found guilty of false accusations so as to serve as deterrence as well as checkmate the unfortunate trends of trying to cashout from someone else’s misfortune.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Penguin2: 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
SunmibareARC:

Very good question.
Everything turned bad after UK doctors decided that the boy's organ cannot be removed because only one out of the boy's 2 organs is good (kindly note that Indian, Chinese or Malaysian doctors would have done the procedure).
This means that the boy's has to return to naija since he couldn't complete his own part of the transplant agreement.
The boy doesn't want to come back!!!
So, he told officials a new story they don't like hearing... trafficking

Thank you for telling me this. I suppose you are an insider.

And this confirms that Ekweremadu carried tests on the boy to confirm the compatibility of the boy’s organs to that of Sonia.

However, when the doctors said this, why didn’t Ekweremadu offer the boy a deal he wouldn’t resist?

How can you promise someone a good life forever only to wanna push him back to the trenches?
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Penguin2: 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
mekarfo:
Please let us be reasonable when making suggestions. As far as we are concerned, the allegations made public hinges on the age of the boy, and now that this Biometric has been made public, showing that he is not 15 years of age as claimed, one wants to make other suggestions of consent. Which kind of consent please, with the letter shown and everything. Even at that, with a good sense of reasoning, what other possible reason would he be going to Uk with Ekweremadu for, VACATION or HOLIDAYS? Is Ike Ekweremadu a father Christmas?

Where is the boy’s lawyers who helped him draft the agreement with Ekweremadu?

He was deceived.

That too is a case.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by space9880: 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Penguin2:
The question is, how did things become this bad?

How did the boy turn against them?
nemesis… all the loot e dey loot since karma don catch up with am, he should take whatever comes to him. More problems to him and his family.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Mickykarim: 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
jrusky:

Pls can you explain better what you are trying to say?

THIS ISFOR A MATURED MIND.

Not meant for DULLARDS with lazy brain.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by jrusky(m): 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mickykarim:

THIS ISFOR A MATURED MIND.

Not meant for DULLARDS with lazy brain.

Here we go again. I only asked question with no string attached and see your response?

Hhmm...its so sad but I will let go for another time.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Mickykarim: 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
jrusky:

Here we go again. I only asked question with no string attached and see your response?

Hhmm...its so sad but I will let go for another time.

THIS IS NOT FOR DULLARDS, I INSIST.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by jrusky(m): 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mickykarim:

THIS IS NOT FOR DULLARDS, I INSIST.

I can see you want to draw a ring baa? Mr man by the time I descend on you don't call OP or rule 2 ok because I'm trying to ignore you but you are taking it as weakness.

Second warning.........
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Mickykarim: 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
jrusky:

I can see you want to draw a ring baa? Mr man by the time I descend on you don't call OP or rule 2 ok because I'm trying to ignore you but you are taking it as weakness.

Second warning.........

I CAN SEE THAT YOUR ABUNDANCE IN BUFFOONERY IS ABOUT TO TAKE OVER.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by jrusky(m): 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mickykarim:

I CAN SEE THAT YOUR ABUNDANCE IN BUFFOONERY IS ABOUT TO TAKE OVER.

For the 3rd time Mr man face your bearing I'm warning you over and over face your bearing. Last warning.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Abemy(m): 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
EKWEREMADU: How My Journey to UK for a Job Turned to Organ Harvesting - Davido Nwamini side of the Story.

My journey to UK,

On one fateful day I met a man named okoro in a building site where I was working for my daily bread, okoro told me he like me, he want to help me achieve my dream because he saw me as a great person. He told me could you like to work in UK I just started laughing because I don't have money for that, then I told him no am not interested and asked me why I told him I don't have money for that. He just started laughing to me and told me he is going to introduce me to senator his company in UK need workers, so he could start my visa processing. I have no other option than to accept the offered, after two day the man came to the building site again and told me the senator wanted to see me so we could start the visa processing, then I dropped my shovel and head pan and went to bath immediately. Mrs okoro took me to unknown area where I haven't been before, I was afraid maybe he is a money ritualist, I encouraged my self since I knew Mr okoro for a long time there will be no problem. Mr okoro hand me over to one young man wearing a suit, he told me everything about then I told him Mr okoro has already explain everything to me and I have accepted to work in UK.

Next day these young man introduced me to another man immediately I saw the man I greeted him, I don't know his name then he told me he is the owner of the company that want workers in UK and ask me if am interest to work I said yes sir immediately with happiness all over my heart.

Their later gave me a room on that mansion and snap me a passport photographs and told their will start my visa processing immediately. the kind of food I ate there my generation haven't ate it before. I was so happy staying in that house. After a week their told me my visa and passport are ready their told we are going to leave tomorrow, I was taken to airport from there we land in UK I was taken to a hospital in UK.

When we landed in hospital in UK I was told I must went for a medical test to check my health status, if I'm fit for the job I accepted without any question. I thank God for doctor harry who told me everything and I told him why I'm here and he later called police for my rescue

Written by David Nwamini
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Onelove508: 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
obailala:
Definitely in the UK. The only law the UK has against this is 'selling' or donating the organs for financial rewards; but of course people still do this everyday behind the scenes.

https://www.organdonation.nhs.uk/about-donation/living-donation/

I get now.
Those paper reviewers no try.

The issue here thus is promising the boy a better life and his age controversy.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by BleedTears: 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
Armaggedon:
The job of legislators is lawmaking not provision of infrastructure.
You're uninformed.
If a legislature buil hospital or infrastructure it will be a crime right, or fire will burn it down.

For your information there is what is called Constituency Project and every senator receive 200 million yearly for Constituency Project.

It is called Constituency Allowance go and find out.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by BleedTears: 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Elder0001:

Is ekweremadu the governor of enugu state? Are there no Lga chairmen in the state?

Building and equipping of hospitals are the responsibilities of the listed fellows above.

You're totally uninformed.
If a legislature buil hospital or infrastructure it will be a crime right, or fire will burn it down.

For your information there is what is called Constituency Project and every senator receive 200 million yearly for Constituency Project.

Your senator has been ripping you off.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Armaggedon: 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
BleedTears:

You're uninformed.

Don't be a fool little boy.
the main function of the legislature is lawmaking. provision of infrastructure is the domain of the executive.The so called constituency allowance is a scheme put in place no enable corrupt politicians recoup their campaign spending. it is corruption.Even if a saintly senator is able to build a world class hospital with that, he still needs to hand it over to the executive for management, and the usual will continue to happen.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by BigIyanga: 11:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
BVN data is unreliable . It was what the bank teller filled in for you. NIN extracts that whole information from bank.
Most accurate way would be school records. NECO/WAEC/JAMB have DOB
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by BleedTears: 4:24am On Jun 26, 2022
Armaggedon:
Don't be a fool little boy.
the main function of the legislature is lawmaking. provision of infrastructure is the domain of the executive.The so called constituency allowance is a scheme put in place no enable corrupt politicians recoup their campaign spending. it is corruption.Even if a saintly senator is able to build a world class hospital with that, he still needs to hand it over to the executive for management, and the usual will continue to happen.
Lol defending failure.
Scheme put in place bawa o.

That you're giving certain amount of money for your Constituency and you decided to embezzle it and tag it scheme put in place.
Constituency Allowance is money given to senators to carry out project in their respective Constituency, if you decide to embezzle your own and tag it whatever you like those that make it right or was that the purpose? If the money was meant for your campaign it would have been written campaign money. The money is meant for your Constituency.

Do you even hear yourself.

So a governor is right to keep the state allocation as well, and say state allocation is just a scheme to recoup campaign money.

You said if he built it he will still hand it over to the executive to manage, did Ike ekweremadu build it and hand over?
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by SupremeSpecimen: 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
NobleSeed:
is this what you can come up with? cheesy
Since you so cherish the Ekweremadu go give his daughter one kidney na.

You're not even trying.
This is lazy posting

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by casualobserver: 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
a
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by casualobserver: 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
grandstar:

When it wrote medical "was it organ removal from a willing donor?"
FOJEM:

Apparently, you are one of the mpurumiri addicts employed to harvest organs of unsuspecting, vulnerable youths!

can someone who speaks idiot language please explain to the 2 retards above what is contained in this letter because clearly they do not understand English.

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by jamesversion: 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
I believe the young man's version. Seeing his poor background and apparent illiteracy, he couldn't have tracked down the British home office to lay such complaint.

And we need the written agreement of both parties with evidence of funds transfer.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Nobody: 1:45am On Jul 01, 2022
Joedave25:

*SOME QUESTIONS TO ANSWER*
1.)Who acknowledged the letter he claimed to have sent to the British High Commission because the document flying around was not acknowledged at all meaning it could have been released and backdated as soon as the Ekwerenmadus were arrested
2.) Was David accompanied by either of his parents to sign of documents in the Hospital before the surgery?
3.) Are the Blood group of Sonia and David compatible?
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Mickykarim: 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
[quote author=FOJEM post=114307588][/quote]

Did the British commission come out to tell you otherwise?
Which law proscribe that parent of donors must be present at point of transplant.
The process to establish compatibility was what threw up this messy conspiracy against the Ekweremadus.

Hopefully, the above submission helps your understanding.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet Yemi Kale: The Man Governors And Ministers Fear More Than Magu Of EFCC / Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State / Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.