Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi (70441 Views)

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by maasoap(m): 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
obailala:

Financial inducement or course; why would you ask a question for which the answer is obvious?

In Nigeria today, I'm pretty sure over a million youths would willingly jump on such an opportunity. Is it not this same country where youths fvck dogs, eat fresh poo as meals and even pledge their souls to demons in exchange for wealth just because they want 'dorime' to be played for them in clubs?

More problems for him and his wife
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by GoodMuyis(m): 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
Why is nobody talking about the doctored passport displayed in the OP
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by maasoap(m): 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
Zelenskyy:
I said it .... I knew something was fishy about the story.

I saw a Scam Artist taking advantage of a desperate couple..

Gradually, the truth is coming out.

Very soon, the British government would issue an Apology to the Senator.

In fact, UK government will compensate them. It's like you don't even know how bad this is for Ekweremadus.
May be UK government will try use his ordeal to arm twist FGN concerning the albino monkey in the detention here.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by frozen70(f): 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
Penguin2:
The question is, how did things become this bad?

How did the boy turn against them?

This should be the main point
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by watersideboys: 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
Karlirk:

You're not stupid youre useless

At least I'm not daft like you. Empty head wey na only buhari dey live inside your head
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by fantasy2018: 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
doxtun:
Why do people keep assuming that every police in the world is as useless as the Nigerian Police. Before the police arrest you and charge you to court, they must have had sufficient evidence about the crime. It is in Nigeria the police will arrest you before investigating.
It is illegal to offer any form of reward in exchange for organ donation. I guess that must have been the basis for the arrest.
sufficient evidence doesn't mean it is true. People get arrested all the time in the UK and later on cases are dropped.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by emmanuelbrown26: 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
maleekberry:
According to arise news, the boy was maltreated by the Ekweremadu family. They were hostile to him, made him sleep on a cold floor and even threatened him.

Then he ran out one night and saw a police officer and explained everything to him and the police took him into custody.

All I know is that senator Ekweremadu and his wife get plenty explanation to do because do many things are not clear as regards this matter.

As for the silly daughter that decided to bleach away her life from dark skinned to snow white. I hope she can now see one of the dangers of bleaching.
Pls tell me more about this. I want to know what took place before d public came to know about it, thanks
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Onelove508: 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
otipoju:
I need an extra hand to help in the house with the kids. The attend day care from 8pm till 6pm.

I bin wan invite someone but fear dey catch me. When dem reach here dem go change am for person.

Nigerians are like cobra. When dem never get wetin dem want dem go humble call you Sir Sir Sir two million times a day. Once they achieve their target dem go turn to vampire.

I go manage. Na for a season ojare.

Ekweremadu is innocent. He clearly stated what he wanted to do in the visa application . That the boy was a donor for his sick daughter.

The issue is the age falsification allegation. But Boys BVN records and immigration records match.

It's against the law in UK to donate human parts except from a dead person. Nobody here has said that, that's the major issue here.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Famous606: 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
You are trying to harvest somebody kidney without is consent and without agreeing to be a donor ,stupid you is taking about age this Kperogi well so.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by wittytezzy(m): 10:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
God1000:
That's not the burning issue now Mr man

Go to his house and tell him what burning issue he should be spending his time on
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Elidrisy20: 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
I think say this case don die nah
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by EvansGuru1973: 10:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
[quote author=maleekberry post=114124123]According to arise news, the boy was maltreated by the Ekweremadu family. They were hostile to him, made him sleep on a cold floor and even threatened him.

Then he ran out one night and saw a police officer and explained everything to him and the police took him into custody.

All I know is that senator Ekweremadu and his wife get plenty explanation to do because do many things are not clear as regards this matter.

As for the silly daughter that decided to bleach away her life from dark skinned to snow white. I hope she can now see one of the dangers of bleaching.[/quote

I think the London police need to do their findings well on this matter. If most of this people typing see how guys whom they have harvested their orgasm dies cheaply in abroad. They will not type all this crap. To get your BVN edited and changed the details is one of the cheapest thing to do in naija once you have money. Talk less of a some big men in high places. Secondly the boy will never see that letter submitted to the embassy. The boy looks more like a houseboy. Thirdly, if they told the boy they need his orgasm and he accepted due to his helplessness, then what made him turn back. I perceived some strange things. Maybe he was advised over there by some people who cautioned him or he already made up his mind to do that. But how long has he been there. If he made up his mind to do that before leaving naija. He would have raised the alarm immediately he got to London then if is the order reason. Maybe that had been going on over there for some time and closer by people tell that boy to japa and raise that alarm.
I’m definitely certain that boy is not alone in all this mess, nah some people dey tell am wetin him dey do and that is the reason this case is definitely going to lead somewhere not interesting at the end of the day.
Is an international case and lot of NGO will be interested in it. The more it goes I guess the harder it will be for Oga. Na to settle this mess fast be the solution. And the settlement nah to pay that boy good cash. Like seriously that boy done turn millionaire all of a sudden either you guys like an or not…
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by abokikhalifa: 10:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
If my comment on Nairaland means I am fighting the case and wasting my energy, what does your own comment mean?
Encouraging you to take up the fight. Since you care.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Anthony20: 10:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
This man posting these documents is likely Ekweremadu's aid or assistant. How did he get all the documents he posted here of the boy? Just like his master he GOOFED. His BOSS Ekweremadu like a typical Nigerian politician tried to exploit the poor and vulnerable boy.
Let me point out a line of thought
1. Could it have been that the Senator wanted to exploit the boy? He deceived him to UK and harvested his kidney and did not pay the boy as necessary. I am sure if that boy was given as low as 1 million. He will quietly come back and start enjoying himself
2 Could it be that he has seen the handwriting on the wall that no good pay for him hence he decided to report to the authorities
3 That boy can not be alone on earth which of his family members did Ekwerenmadu contacted or consulted?
4 That boy does not look 22 years old even though he is from a poor home.
Finally I make bold to say Ekwerenmadu took that boy to exploit him and God Almighty will help deliver Justice in favour of the poor and innocent child. Thank GOD they are not in Nigeria where the Senator can buy his way.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Morphinne: 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
Focus on the things that matter most.

Was his passport legally obtained?

Was he told the actual reason for his journey to UK?

Are you sure the boy read the letter before Ekweremmadu submitted the letter? It is possible the boy was just informed that a letter was sent in support of his visa application. It is also possible the boy knew he the plan before leaving Nigeria. These confirmations are more important than confirming the boy's age because the allegations of illegal passport and deceiving someone for organ harvest are not judged based on the age of the alleged victim.
No, I disagree with your stance. This boy’s age is as important as everybother things that could help the authorities to get to the bottom of this case and the sudden change from 21 in Nigeria to 15 in the UK should be studied because that is where the answer lies. What is the motive behind him claiming to be 15 when the Visa he used to enter the UK Carries 21? These are questions crying for answers. I don’t have any affiliation with the Ikweremadus (neither am I with the boy) but from every data presented so far, Ike seemed to follow due process. So the question should be why was this boy 21 in Nigeria and suddenly turned 15 in the UK and we also heard he reported the issue to the Uk authorities himself. This leaves us with another question. Was he hypnotized in Nigeria but later regained consciousness when he got to the UK?
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Digmygold: 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
immortalcrown:

Are you sure the boy read the letter before Ekweremmadu submitted the letter? It is possible the boy was just informed that a letter was sent in support of his visa application. It is also possible the boy knew he the plan before leaving Nigeria. These confirmations are more important than confirming the boy's age because the allegations of illegal passport and deceiving someone for organ harvest are not judged based on the age of the alleged victim.

See me see wahala. I just asked questions and sentimentalists are quoting me wrongly. They are quoting me as if asking questions is the same as making a claim. I just asked questions based on the allegations in the trending news. I never said the allegations are true or false.
You have not answered any of my questions. The same way he made a call and got a kidney donor in a questionable manner.

I have no interest in the matter. And I never said the boy's age does not matter. What I said is the boy's age is not the most important thing here. Someone as learned and as famous as Ekweremmadu allegedly obtained an illegal passport and took a boy to UK for organ donation without telling the boy the reason for the travel. How is the boy's age the major problem here? An adult can be deceived. A minor can be deceived. This is why the boy's age is not the major problem. If Ekweremmadu legally obtained a passport for the boy and told the boy why they were traveling, then age is the major problem here. But if Ekweremmadu did otherwise, proving that the boy is an adult cannot mean Ekweremmadu is innocent.

What if the boy lied about being 15? Don't you think we should hold anything else he asserts with a pinch of salt?

I am not vindicating anyone though.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Rupertek: 11:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
immortalcrown:

See me see wahala. I just asked questions and sentimentalists are quoting me wrongly. They are quoting me as if asking questions is the same as making a claim. I just asked questions based on the allegations in the trending news. I never said the allegations are true or false.
You have not answered any of my questions. The same way he made a call and got a kidney donor in a questionable manner.

I have no interest in the matter. And I never said the boy's age does not matter. What I said is the boy's age is not the most important thing here. Someone as learned and as famous as Ekweremmadu allegedly obtained an illegal passport and took a boy to UK for organ donation without telling the boy the reason for the travel. How is the boy's age the major problem here? An adult can be deceived. A minor can be deceived. This is why the boy's age is not the major problem. If Ekweremmadu legally obtained a passport for the boy and told the boy why they were traveling, then age is the major problem here. But if Ekweremmadu did otherwise, proving that the boy is an adult cannot mean Ekweremmadu is innocent.

And who told you that the boy did not know why he was taken to UK? The boy or man knew why he was in the UK,. apparently, someone else was talking to the young man, he either just wanted to be taken to UK first, then rush to government and claim Asylum.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Ypp1: 11:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
grin
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by ChoCho54(f): 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
christistruth01:

Jesus Christ is Life

If only People would Listen to him and Repent
Get behind me you hypocrite.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Karlirk: 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
watersideboys:

At least I'm not daft like you. Empty head wey na only buhari dey live inside your head

At least I'm not daft like you. Empty head wey na only buhari dey live inside your head.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
maleekberry:
According to arise news, the boy was maltreated by the Ekweremadu family. They were hostile to him, made him sleep on a cold floor and even threatened him.

As for the silly daughter that decided to bleach away her life from dark skinned to snow white. I hope she can now see one of the dangers of bleaching.

How does bleaching affect the kidney biko
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Masterito(m): 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
Politicians are more wicked. If he had built a hospital like the one he took his daughter to, this won't have happened. I wish his daughter recovery.
affable4:
Boy played a smart one on the senator.

But that was too selfish of him. He never thought of the damages he would bring to the family. Reminds me of one Ghanian story about a close relative/nanny that destroyed a family in USA.

Fear a desperate mind.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Amotekun777: 11:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
McLizbae:
OK.. Ekweremadu may be bad as bad, but I see the baddest in this boy eyes. May justice prevail!

May the baddestest of them win! grin

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Gemma11: 11:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

Unless there is proof from the British Embassy that they actually received that letter that is being paraded around then it means nothing.

In anycase, the Met Police under UK jurisdiction have the right to request direct information from the British embassy and they will know this information as well as any other bits of evidence which is why the arrest was made and why bail was denied.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Funflipper: 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
otipoju:

Typical human being. Laying heavy allegations without knowledge of any facts.

Ekweremadu clearly stated in the supporting doc to the embassy that the man was an organ donor for his child. How is something trafficking when you have clearly told the government your intention for applying for visa .

Typical naive human being. Why don't you look up the meaning of human trafficking first before displaying your ignorance. We know ekweremadu stated he was an organ donor but the question is, who compelled him to donate his kidney? And how much was that person or syndicate paid? Or was he going to donate his kidney for free? The boy was obviously being exploited by a syndicate involved in human trafficking and ekweremadu is a patron. That is the crime!!

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Funflipper: 11:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
obailala:

Okay it appears like you have personal problems with Ekweremadu; so I really shouldnt expect your arguments to be logical. I rest my case!

Please rest your case because it lacks merit. I don't have anything personal against the criminal. He committed a crime so he will definitely do the time.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by SupremeSpecimen: 11:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
NobleSeed:
Ekweremmadu don madu grin grin
Just dey pity that' boy and his family over here cause them no go take am likely with them..
undecided

Pity a fraudster?
Okay sir

Don't forget to pity the bank when they mistakenly withdraw 5k
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Joedave25: 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
otipoju:
I need an extra hand to help in the house with the kids. The attend day care from 8pm till 6pm.

I bin wan invite someone but fear dey catch me. When dem reach here dem go change am for person.

Nigerians are like cobra. When dem never get wetin dem want dem go humble call you Sir Sir Sir two million times a day. Once they achieve their target dem go turn to vampire.

I go manage. Na for a season ojare.

Ekweremadu is innocent. He clearly stated what he wanted to do in the visa application . That the boy was a donor for his sick daughter.

The issue is the age falsification allegation. But Boys BVN records and immigration records match.

*SOME QUESTIONS TO ANSWER*
1.)Who acknowledged the letter he claimed to have sent to the British High Commission because the document flying around was not acknowledged at all meaning it could have been released and backdated as soon as the Ekwerenmadus were arrested
2.) Was David accompanied by either of his parents to sign of documents in the Hospital before the surgery?
3.) Are the Blood group of Sonia and David compatible?

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Funflipper: 11:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
obailala:
I simply made a logical point that it's unlikely they wouldnt have told the boy the reason for his travel. Common sense tells me that if they wanted to actually take the boy out there and harvest his organs against his will, they would have opted for lawless countries, not the UK.

I'm not sure why my point offends you, but please, I'm not the cause of your problems.

I am highly offended because your point clearly indicates you are sympathizing with the criminal otherwise common sense would have told you Ekweremadu felt he was invisible and could buy his way anywhere like he does in Nigeria. How about that?
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Funflipper: 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
obailala:
I simply made a logical point that it's unlikely they wouldnt have told the boy the reason for his travel. Common sense tells me that if they wanted to actually take the boy out there and harvest his organs against his will, they would have opted for lawless countries, not the UK.

I'm not sure why my point offends you, but please, I'm not the cause of your problems.

I am highly offended because your socalled logical point which is not logical afterall, clearly indicates you are sympathizing with the criminal otherwise common sense would have told you Ekweremadu felt he was invisible and could buy his way anywhere like he does in Nigeria. How about that?
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by SupremeSpecimen: 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
AlwaysPositive:
I have a feeling that the Ekweremadu's wanted to dump the boy without even a compensation after his kidney did not match. The young man then decided not to be the looser.

I will not come back to this country too if I had such oppurtunity.

This comment will only make sense if money was an issue for the payer.

I think we all can agree that's not the case here. Maybe ike was not going to pay the original full amount since no match.

Now ask yourself, how much is UK asylum worth? Also add that asylum makes him eligible for government programs..housing, food, monthly stipend.

By middle next year, the guy go begin his house for village sef
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by ufotunang: 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
Let them check the boy birth certificate to confirm his age

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate / Throwback Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole As A Boy / Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.