Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,664 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi (70457 Views)

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by toyosiolamide(m): 11:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
maleekberry:
According to arise news, the boy was maltreated by the Ekweremadu family. They were hostile to him, made him sleep on a cold floor and even threatened him.

Then he ran out one night and saw a police officer and explained everything to him and the police took him into custody.

All I know is that senator Ekweremadu and his wife get plenty explanation to do because do many things are not clear as regards this matter.

As for the silly daughter that decided to bleach away her life from dark skinned to snow white. I hope she can now see one of the dangers of bleaching.
Modus operandi.Normal format.If you get it.�
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by ufotunang: 11:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
The boy is wise..he wants to Japa from this hard Buhari economy and country, Nigeria...at least opportunity to Japa from Nigeria and be a UK citizen through asylum..wise boy
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by toyosiolamide(m): 11:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
maleekberry:
According to arise news, the boy was maltreated by the Ekweremadu family. They were hostile to him, made him sleep on a cold floor and even threatened him.

Then he ran out one night and saw a police officer and explained everything to him and the police took him into custody.

All I know is that senator Ekweremadu and his wife get plenty explanation to do because do many things are not clear as regards this matter.

As for the silly daughter that decided to bleach away her life from dark skinned to snow white. I hope she can now see one of the dangers of bleaching.
Modus operandi.Normal format.If you get it.Boy wan get UK passport.That bros doesn't look like a 15yr old�
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by deavicky(m): 11:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
I think we should wait and watch US deliver justice after all their judiciary is more trusted that ours lead by Buhari.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by sirjamesjnr(m): 11:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
maleekberry:

All I know is that senator Ekweremadu and his wife get plenty of explanations to do because many things are not clear as regards this matter.

As for the silly daughter that decided to bleach away her life from dark-skinned to snow white. I hope she can now see one of the dangers of bleaching.
. Your points are more legit. I feel the boy decided to go to the police based on an afterthought.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Zelenskyy(m): 11:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
maasoap:

In fact, UK government will compensate them. It's like you don't even know how bad this is for Ekweremadus.
May be UK government will try use his ordeal to arm twist FGN concerning the albino monkey in the detention here.

So what exactly is your point .... ?
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by sirjamesjnr(m): 11:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
otipoju:
I need an extra hand to help in the house with the kids. They attend daycare from 8 pm till 6 pm. Buy your ticket, free accommodation, feeding and monthly allowance for the three years. Just prepare them for school and prepare them for bedtime.

I bin want to invite someone but I have serious doubts. When dem reach here now dem go change am for a person. Begin to tell you to say na enjoy dem com enjoy for America. Na that time you go know to oday get relative for another state.

Nigerians are like a cobra. When dem never get wetin dem want, dem go humble dey call you Sir Sir Sir two million times a day. Once they achieve their target dem go turn into vampires and won't think twice about destroying your life here.

I go manage. Na for a season are.

Ekweremadu is innocent. He clearly stated what he wanted to do in the visa application. That the boy was a donor for his sick daughter.

The issue is the age falsification allegation. But Boys BVN records and immigration records match.
. I strongly believe the boy went to the police as an afterthought. I may not like our politicians but I don't see anything wrong in what he did. Though I don't know if they manhandled him when they found out he is mismatched with the sick girl.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by dfrost: 12:05am On Jun 25, 2022
God1000:
That's not the burning issue now Mr man

I just don't get the rubbish analysis made the Kperogi. Isn't it obvious that without the BVN and NIN, all made with the end in mind - International Passport, would have the same date? That picture is not a picture of a 21/22 year old.

What is wrong is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by immortalcrown(m): 12:32am On Jun 25, 2022
Rupertek:

And who told you that the boy did not know why he was taken to UK? The boy or man knew why he was in the UK,. apparently, someone else was talking to the young man, he either just wanted to be taken to UK first, then rush to government and claim Asylum.
Why can't you use your brain for once? When and where did I claim the boy did not know? There is a place where I said he might knew or he might have been deceived. But you ignored that part and sound as if I claim the boy did not know the plan. I simply asked questions based on the claims in the news. How does asking a question mean making a claim?

The news going round claims the passport is illegal and that the boy was deceived. I simply asked if those claims are true or not. I am not the one making the claims. Stop using your sentiment to misinterpret simple sentences.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by christistruth01: 12:49am On Jun 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
Get behind me you hypocrite.

Jesus does not get behind anyone

He is the Saviour People need to get Behind
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by obailala(m): 12:58am On Jun 25, 2022
Funflipper:

I am highly offended because your point clearly indicates you are sympathizing with the criminal otherwise common sense would have told you Ekweremadu felt he was invisible and could buy his way anywhere like he does in Nigeria. How about that?
I'm very sure Ekweremmadu isn't the fool you think him to be; he's possibly way smarter than you and I and would definitely have known that he wouldn't be able to buy his way out of any situation in the UK like he does in NIgeria. That's why I said it makes no sense he would embark on such a mission to the UK (of all places) and not think it necessary to first inform the boy of the reason for their travel.

Heck! anyone with common sense would have known that the doctors would surely explain the procedure to the boy before commencing. Are you then suggesting Senator Ekweremadu lacks common sense?

Like I said again and again, it make no sense; the senator isn't a fool like you assume him to be.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by obailala(m): 1:12am On Jun 25, 2022
Onelove508:

It's against the law in UK to donate human parts except from a dead person. Nobody here has said that, that's the major issue here.
Hmm... Please can you point out where you found this law?
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by LordOfTheGame: 1:27am On Jun 25, 2022
I don't like Ike Ekweremmadu's style of leadership and representation of the Igbo people in Nigeria's political space but I don't want want him to go down with shame and disgrace as the real enemies of Ndigbo wants. All I see in his effort is a father who is desperate to save his dying daughter and he followed the right and legal ways but unfortunately, the boy seems to have been possessed by the "I must travel out by any means" demon hence; he changed his mind after getting to the UK. I also felws that his friends and family may have advised him on acting like this in order to get asylum very quickly but if all investigations are finished and they finds out that the boy wants to play a smart one, he deserves to be jailed. After all, he's of age now.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Str8talk21: 1:49am On Jun 25, 2022
I have said it, this Ukpo Nwamini of a guy is a confirm hustler, a smoker, a traitor and most importantly he is more than 18yrs of age.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by kingBolton: 2:06am On Jun 25, 2022
ivolt:

Since the boy registered his BVN in 2019, Ekweremadu would have traveled back in time to
influence him to use the same date of birth on his BVN registration 3 years ago.
The boy is lying about his age.

The only unresolved issue here is whether there was a signed contract that the boy will be giving
up his kidney or it is just word of mouth.
The boy definitely know why his visa was secured.

If Ekweremadu was out to get an illegal kidney transplant, he would be very stupid not to have contracted
a private doctor who can be easily bribed to keep quiet instead of the government-affiliated doctor(NHS)
that reported the suspicion.

I doubt he will go to the UK if he wanted an illegal kidney, he would have gone to an Eastern European country or Asia sef.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Validated: 2:23am On Jun 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
Focus on the things that matter most.

Was his passport legally obtained?

Was he told the actual reason for his journey to UK?

Are you sure the boy read the letter before Ekweremmadu submitted the letter? It is possible the boy was just informed that a letter was sent in support of his visa application. It is also possible the boy knew he the plan before leaving Nigeria. These confirmations are more important than confirming the boy's age because the allegations of illegal passport and deceiving someone for organ harvest are not judged based on the age of the alleged victim.

See me see wahala. I just asked questions and sentimentalists are quoting me wrongly. They are quoting me as if asking questions is the same as making a claim. I just asked questions based on the allegations in the trending news. I never said the allegations are true or false.
You have not answered any of my questions. The same way he made a call and got a kidney donor in a questionable manner.

I have no interest in the matter. And I never said the boy's age does not matter. What I said is the boy's age is not the most important thing here. Someone as learned and as famous as Ekweremmadu allegedly obtained an illegal passport and took a boy to UK for organ donation without telling the boy the reason for the travel. How is the boy's age the major problem here? An adult can be deceived. A minor can be deceived. This is why the boy's age is not the major problem. If Ekweremmadu legally obtained a passport for the boy and told the boy why they were traveling, then age is the major problem here. But if Ekweremmadu did otherwise, proving that the boy is an adult cannot mean Ekweremmadu is innocent.

Your sentiments are beclouding your senses.
He opened his account in Janury 2021, clear 9 months before applying for passport.
Secondly there documents you show to apply for passport, namely birth certificate, LGA of origin, these are usually notarized.
Thirdly, people go to the British zHigh commission physically to obtain visas.

Your assertions tells two things. One, you have never obtained a Nigerian passport and never left Nigeria. Travel a little bit. It will cure your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Rapture123(m): 3:03am On Jun 25, 2022
I can vouch for my kid sister. She will be faithful if invited. I would have said my wife too but I don't want to be far from her. Call me or Whatsapp me on 081 six six 2 eight nine 1 five five
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by balladin: 3:40am On Jun 25, 2022
maleekberry:

You are just too cold and unfeeling.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by maleekberry: 3:45am On Jun 25, 2022
balladin:

So I should not say it the way it is ?
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:18am On Jun 25, 2022
duro4chang:
Go to court and testify
You are a brilliant genius.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by MarketDispatch: 4:22am On Jun 25, 2022
McLizbae:
OK.. Ekweremadu may be bad as bad, but I see the baddest in this boy eyes. May justice prevail!

The boy simply learned from Nigerian Politicians. They lie to you when campaigning, I will build hospital , I will create 3 million jobs etc etc.

Upon winning election, they only Cash out and abandon the citizens they made promises to.

In this case the boy decided to Cash out and abandon the Politician that made promises to him.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:22am On Jun 25, 2022
Why can't Ekwere go to court and exonerated himself? We didn't charge him on any ground, did we? Why do we need all these information?
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:25am On Jun 25, 2022
balladin:

How is he? How can you make a deal with an unlettered young man like this poor guy? There is power imbalance. The young man certainly does not want to lose his liver. The deal is not through yet.

So far, his family members are unaware. He has not been paid anything. What if they used and dumped him?

As a senator, is this the legal way to media care?
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by SarkinYarki: 4:34am On Jun 25, 2022
maleekberry:

And you believe that ?
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by MarketDispatch: 4:36am On Jun 25, 2022
otipoju:
I need
Ekweremadu is innocent. He clearly stated what he wanted to do in the visa application . That the boy was a donor for his sick daughter.

The issue is the age falsification allegation. But Boys BVN records and immigration records match.

Letter of consent and also documents showing benefits the boy will get for donating his Kidney will assist in further proving Ekweremadu 's innocence.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by maleekberry: 4:45am On Jun 25, 2022
SarkinYarki:

And you believe that ?

Never you trust a Naija politician. They are capable of anything. If they can betray public trust by stealing public funds wetin come be ordinary 15years old boy way dem no fit chop him eye.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by playpaz: 4:52am On Jun 25, 2022
Only fools will wILL want to support Ekweremadu in this whole saga.

IKE EKWEREMADU as a politician made sure that this boy and his entire family members
are in total poverty so that HE CAN USE HIS MONEY AND HARVEST HIS ORGAN.

i Love the route this boy has taken to librate himself.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by wisemum: 5:24am On Jun 25, 2022
The only question in my mind is, if their daughter needed a kidney, could the parents themselves not donate one of theirs? Could any of their other children not donate one of theirs?
It would be interesting to know why there was no family member to donate. I know of 2 people who suffered kidney ailments and it's a family member who donated one of their kidneys to help them.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Chopcy29: 5:42am On Jun 25, 2022
otipoju:
I need an extra hand to help in the house with the kids. They attend day care from 8pm till 6pm. Buy your ticket, free accommodation, feeding and monthly allowance for the three years. Just prepare them for school and prepare them for bedtime.

I bin wan invite someone but i have serious doubts . When dem reach here now dem go change am for person. Begin tell you say na enjoy dem com enjoy for America. Na that time you go know sey dem get relative for another state.

Nigerians are like cobra. When dem never get wetin dem want,dem go humble dey call you Sir Sir Sir two million times a day. Once they achieve their target dem go turn to vampire and wont think twice about destroying your life here.

I go manage. Na for a season ojare.

Ekweremadu is innocent. He clearly stated what he wanted to do in the visa application . That the boy was a donor for his sick daughter.

Can I apply for the job?
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by ezekins: 6:20am On Jun 25, 2022
Truth is not always told in court. From the above BVN records and from my knowledge of how BVN is gotten in Nigeria, the boy in question is lying and I believe he was tutored to lie. Facts don't lie. He willingly gave his age to the bank BVN enrollment officer in 2019 and he never knew the senator then and the same age has reflected on his international passport, what else do we need to conclude that the boy is lying?

immortalcrown:
Focus on the things that matter most.

Was his passport legally obtained?

Was he told the actual reason for his journey to UK?

Are you sure the boy read the letter before Ekweremmadu submitted the letter? It is possible the boy was just informed that a letter was sent in support of his visa application. It is also possible the boy knew he the plan before leaving Nigeria. These confirmations are more important than confirming the boy's age because the allegations of illegal passport and deceiving someone for organ harvest are not judged based on the age of the alleged victim.

See me see wahala. I just asked questions and sentimentalists are quoting me wrongly. They are quoting me as if asking questions is the same as making a claim. I just asked questions based on the allegations in the trending news. I never said the allegations are true or false.
You have not answered any of my questions. The same way he made a call and got a kidney donor in a questionable manner.

I have no interest in the matter. And I never said the boy's age does not matter. What I said is the boy's age is not the most important thing here. Someone as learned and as famous as Ekweremmadu allegedly obtained an illegal passport and took a boy to UK for organ donation without telling the boy the reason for the travel. How is the boy's age the major problem here? An adult can be deceived. A minor can be deceived. This is why the boy's age is not the major problem. If Ekweremmadu legally obtained a passport for the boy and told the boy why they were traveling, then age is the major problem here. But if Ekweremmadu did otherwise, proving that the boy is an adult cannot mean Ekweremmadu is innocent.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by visatex: 6:29am On Jun 25, 2022
PHIPEX:
The fact the BVN was registered far back in 2019 and shows 21years shows the guy was lieing.

If it was recently registered, we would have said it was doctored for the sake of the travel.

There is no fact here!
Those details you are mentioning (BVN and NIN) are easy fixes for the HIGH and MIGHTY in the heat of "obtaining evidence" to show he is 21.
Many Government Officials have Ph.D in Corruption. Dem go run am sharply to any date wey you like sef.

Or have you forgotten that you can apply to correct your age or order of names in any of these documents?

They can backdate it and easily use his biometrics from the passport office to fill those details. No be Naija we dey wey you and I apply for international passport, waiting for 6 months and a Minister's son will get it in 3 days? Abegi. undecided

Look for something else as evidence.
The major thing standing against them is ORGAN HARVESTING. And based on that, there is no document to show CONSENT and WITNESSES to that consent by his GUARDIANS or PARENTS.

That is how I know something is really fishy!
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by immortalcrown(m): 6:37am On Jun 25, 2022
Validated:

Your sentiments are beclouding your senses.
He opened his account in Janury 2021, clear 9 months before applying for passport.
Secondly there documents you show to apply for passport, namely birth certificate, LGA of origin, these are usually notarized.
Thirdly, people go to the British zHigh commission physically to obtain visas.

Your assertions tells two things. One, you have never obtained a Nigerian passport and never left Nigeria. Travel a little bit. It will cure your ignorance.
If not that you lack common sense, you would have understood I am not talking about the boy's age here. You would have also understood that someone who does not even have a plan to travel can open an account. This your comment does not in any way address the questions I ask. Traveling abroad is not the reason most Nigerians open accounts and get NIN. I got my NIN in 2015 because I was 18 then and because NIN was beginning to gain relevance in banks and other things, not that I planned to travel in 2015. It was in 2019 that I suddenly applied for a passport and got it because I was surprisingly selected to travel for an academic program. But to show how people like you who lack common sense deviate in an argument, you claimed I do not have a passport and have not traveled. Even if I do not have a passport and have not traveled, how does it fault the questions I asked? Does the boy opening an account guarantee he can never use a fake passport? Does he having an account answer the question of whether he was informed about kidney donation before he left Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Atiku Spotted In A Swimming Pool Swimming / Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet / Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.