Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi (70444 Views)

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by mfm04622: 6:44am On Jun 25, 2022
Penguin2:
The question is, how did things become this bad?

How did the boy turn against them?

He wasn't a match, so his kidney can't be used. So of course, he wouldn't be getting what they promised him. So he ran to the police and lied to seek asylum instead of coming back to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Caseless: 6:54am On Jun 25, 2022
When I supported Ekweremadu yesterday, I knew he didn't force this young man there. Those virtue-signaling people would do worse if they're in his situation.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Onelove508: 7:01am On Jun 25, 2022
obailala:
Hmm... Please can you point out where you found this law?

AIT their 7am new papers review either yesterday or the day before..
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by dgreatthinker: 7:06am On Jun 25, 2022
I have my reservations about the boy and the senator. Nevertheless, the information on the NIN alone can not be sacrosanct in determining the boy's age. If the plan had been in place before the boy registered with the National Population Commission, that could have answered the age on the NIN application. The procurement of a NIN is a prerequisite for acquiring Nigerian Passport. To scientifically check if the guy's age is fifteen of twenty-one, they just need one X-ray. On the contrary, if there is any evidence that the fee was paid or promised, then the boy's age does not matter in the case. It is illegal anywhere to buy or sell an organ.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Noble91(m): 7:06am On Jun 25, 2022
That's a fake passport clearly
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Naajjii: 7:21am On Jun 25, 2022
obailala:

1. The donor has to have matching organs. That they are siblings doesnt mean their organs must be a match - this isnt blood donation.

2. The organ donor has to consent. If the siblings arent willing to risk their kidneys, the parents cant force them to.
But you people have reported that the boy kidney didn't match they were about bringing him back to Nigeria that's why he went and lied just to remain in UK.
How can you take a boy with unmatched kidney to UK as a donor? If Ekweremadu tested his other kids and they were unmatched how come this innocent kid was not tested just like his kids before taking him to UK?

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by McLizbae: 7:36am On Jun 25, 2022
MarketDispatch:

The boy simply learned from Nigerian Politicians. They lie to you when campaigning, I will build hospital , I will create 3 million jobs etc etc.

Upon winning election, they only Cash out and abandon the citizens they made promises to.

In this case the boy decided to Cash out and abandon the Politician that made promises to him.

Totally agree with you. You get sense grin

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by McLizbae: 7:37am On Jun 25, 2022
maasoap:

Lol.
Ekweremadu should have taken one person in his family now. Wicked people everywhere and that includes you, mclizbae!
cool
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by bergs2: 7:41am On Jun 25, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
Because the kidney didn't match and he was supposed to be flown back to Nigeria as usual as Nigeria with criminal mind Na to jaapa and lie to seek asylum

You must be irresponsible to say this.
Was the boy seen in London or taken from Nigeria? And how could they take a boy from Nigeria to UK if his kidney did not match?
Pls tell us another story.

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Brightest04(m): 7:42am On Jun 25, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE
The author of this post said he has three daughters and can do anything to keep them alive. And that includes killing other people's children to keep yours alive? You must be wicked, and heartless. Fear God.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by ShaqFu: 7:43am On Jun 25, 2022
Beremx:
Falsifying age isn’t a new thing in Nigeria. All you need is to get an affidavit declaring the age you want and it’s done. His age on the NIN and BVN doesn’t prove his real age.
Exactly. Only his birth certificate can prove his real age, that is assuming it's not forged.

Come to think of it, with all that is happening, where are the boys parents, a 21 year old is still a dependant, according to Nigerian standard oh, unless he's an orphan.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by lildush(m): 7:51am On Jun 25, 2022
This is a criminal offense.. I believe the boy does not know. He is going to be cut open and his organ will be removed from his body.. of which he may later die.. if he knew we wunt be here deliberating on this issue.. ekwerenmadu should know DAT all power belong to God. He should have returned to God on dis matter. The chances of her surviving this is less Dan 50/50. We all have lost loved once at some point. Life goes on. All man living will surely die some day. Y go DIS far for something Ur not sure of? The agbaya thinks money can buy life... my advice to UK government is dis. Serve ekwerenmadu breakfast.. dats all.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by YorobaPIGS: 7:58am On Jun 25, 2022
Truthshotcrazy:

Last time l checked,,it’s possible to update BVN information (only at the exact branch/location address of the bank the BVN was registered with the right affidavit, and other documents.)
My BVN registration date is 2014. l wanted to make correction to my BVN age 2016 when l wanted to make some travel arrangements. grin I
Went to a random bank and l was informed editing/correction and/or updating of BVN info is posssible but only at the exact branch of the bank l registered the BVN in 2014.
So l went to my BVN bank 2016 to update age to coincide with official fake younger age on my international passport and claimed l entered the BVN age in error years back 2014 grin
I brought my legal documents testifying to my new (younger) age along international passport and wrote a letter to that effect. But as the bank officer was about altering my age details and other info,,, l realized my bvn on the system was registered with my (fake) younger age 2014 grin so l only had to update my phone number only on the BVN.

So Calm down first. Until stanbic ibtc bank issues official statement, testifying no editing/updating has been recorded on the BVN displayed,,,,one can’t quickly conclude just from BVN original registration date

NOTE: as l am typing from my parlour so,,,, even my close friends,, family and parents can testify that the age on my BVN,NIN and international passport is fake. (I am almost 6years younger on my international passport and BVN) grin
Don’t wanna reveal my identity tho,,, lemme niit enter into trouble.

Even international passport people with their Birth certificate gra gra ,,, l went to NAija population commission and got fake birth certificate to process the passport. (Nigerian law if u lost ur BiRth certificate,,, only age affidavit can be issued at population commission.
I paid 20k naira or so then 2016 and those guys at NPC office run am sharp sharp within two hours birth certificate with my fake younger age was issued grin
lmao

Anything is possible in naija, but you see this Ekwerenadu case ehn, that boy is a crook. He's a liar and criminally minded

E run Ekwerenadu street.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by McLizbae: 7:59am On Jun 25, 2022
Amotekun777:

May the baddestest of them win! grin

Justice prevail noni cool
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Elnuk34(m): 8:32am On Jun 25, 2022
Penguin2:

My God feeling tells me that the guy planned all these from the beginning. Obviously, he is older than 15. The next thing is for him to seek for asylum.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Elnuk34(m): 8:36am On Jun 25, 2022
Penguin2:

My God feeling tells me that the guy planned all these from the beginning. Obviously, he is older than 15. The next thing is for him to seek for asylum.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by wirinet(m): 8:47am On Jun 25, 2022
Elnuk34:
You guys are still avoiding the main mystery question. How did a poor boy pushing wheel barrow in Ikotun meet a whole senator (a former deputy senate president at that? What is the relationship between the senator and the boy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by NobleSeed(m): 8:50am On Jun 25, 2022
fraudster in the sense of what exactly? Because he lied?
The boy in question and the Ekweremmadu who has done more fraud?
Abeg shift
SupremeSpecimen:

Pity a fraudster?
Okay sir

Don't forget to pity the bank when they mistakenly withdraw 5k
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Idiotseverywher: 8:57am On Jun 25, 2022
bergs2:

You must be irresponsible to say this.
Was the boy seen in London or taken from Nigeria? And how could they take a boy from Nigeria to UK if his kidney did not match?
Pls tell us another story.
. You are very mad and foolish yourself, what led to rejection of the donor by the hospital of what do know about it fo.l
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by swissgoldenpro2: 9:00am On Jun 25, 2022
This is sad
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by visatex: 9:38am On Jun 25, 2022
mfm04622:

He wasn't a match, so his kidney can't be used. So of course, he wouldn't be getting what they promised him. So he ran to the police and lied to seek asylum instead of coming back to Nigeria

I beg to differ!
With all due respect to sensibility, nobody - I repeat, NOBODY will prepare a donor for a kidney transplant ABROAD without the CONFIRMATION of a match, knowing perfectly the rigour (the wahala) of repeating the process of matching a donor.

Donating a kidney is far more complex than donating blood.
Please look for another thing to say but not this. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by mceze(m): 10:05am On Jun 25, 2022
PHIPEX:
The fact the BVN was registered far back in 2019 and shows 21years shows the guy was lieing.

If it was recently registered, we would have said it was doctored for the sake of the travel.

Guy, anything is possible in Nigeria. The documents can be altered. Nigeria is too corrupt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by obailala(m): 10:19am On Jun 25, 2022
Naajjii:

But you people have reported that the boy kidney didn't match they were about bringing him back to Nigeria that's why he went and lied just to remain in UK.
How can you take a boy with unmatched kidney to UK as a donor? If Ekweremadu tested his other kids and they were unmatched how come this innocent kid was not tested just like his kids before taking him to UK?
Please who is the "you people"? What's the source of that story? Not sure I understand your point.

From the way the story has been presented so far, I doubt they wouldnt have tested and confirmed the boy's kidney to be a match before proceeding to the UK.

Besides, when 1001 versions of a story are flying about online from various sources, I'd typically wait for an official version from an actual insider before drawing any conclusions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by obailala(m): 10:26am On Jun 25, 2022
Onelove508:

AIT their 7am new papers review either yesterday or the day before..
Well, it doesn't sound realistic though. Infact that info is incorrect cos I'm very sure I've heard of living people donating kidneys to loved ones in the UK.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by immortalcrown(m): 11:51am On Jun 25, 2022
ezekins:
Truth is not always told in court. From the above BVN records and from my knowledge of how BVN is gotten in Nigeria, the boy in question is lying and I believe he was tutored to lie. Facts don't lie. He willingly gave his age to the bank BVN enrollment officer in 2019 and he never knew the senator then and the same age has reflected on his international passport, what else do we need to conclude that the boy is lying?
Oh Nigerians! Despite all my detailed explanation, you still quoted me wrongly. I said the boy's real age is not the only allegation. There are also allegations of fake passport and deceit. Do his real age and his BVN answer the question of whether the passport is illegally obtained? Do his real age and BVN mean it is not possible that he was not told about organ donation when he was in Nigeria? Why is simple English hard for you people to understand? I said people should not focus only on the boy's age. I said there are more serious allegations. There are allegations of illegally-obtained passport and not telling the boy that he would donate a kidney. These two allegations will not be judged based on the boy's real age. Whether the boy is a minor or an adult will not be used to judge the two allegations. I simply ask two questions. Was the passport legally obtained? Before the boy left Nigeria, was he informed he would donate a kidney? If you know the answer, tell me. If you do not know the answer, stop quoting me and telling me about his age. None of my two questions is about the boy's real age. Why are people annoyingly telling about his real age as if my questions center on his age?
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Omojudy: 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
otipoju:
I need an extra hand to help in the house with the kids. They attend day care from 8pm till 6pm. Buy your ticket, free accommodation, feeding and monthly allowance for the three years. Just prepare them for school and prepare them for bedtime.

I bin wan invite someone but i have serious doubts . When dem reach here now dem go change am for person. Begin tell you say na enjoy dem com enjoy for America. Na that time you go know sey dem get relative for another state.

Nigerians are like cobra. When dem never get wetin dem want,dem go humble dey call you Sir Sir Sir two million times a day. Once they achieve their target dem go turn to vampire and wont think twice about destroying your life here.

I go manage. Na for a season ojare.

Ekweremadu is innocent. He clearly stated what he wanted to do in the visa application . That the boy was a donor for his sick daughter.

The issue is the age falsification allegation. But Boys BVN records and immigration records match.
I totally agree with you on this one. Let me tell a collaborating story but this time with surrogacy as I run a surrogacy agency.

I am mainly based in Abuja and Lagos. Earlier this year I got a message from a lady let's call her Victoria. She was Abuja based and wanted to be a Surrogate. I began communicating with her. Some days later I see a text on my phone from her number which I had not saved. It sounded romantic. I didn't realise it was her number so I thought "who is this again?"

Then she called with the number and I blasted her her telling her how unprofessional and weird that text was and I do not think I should work with her anymore. She begged and apologised. I then went further to tell her that I had no Abuja vacancies either. She said she will come to Lagos. I told her I neither had accommodation nor assurance of Lagos, she said no problem. I said No. I was really getting bad feelings about her.

A month later I was in Lagos and I get a call from her saying she was in Lagos and wanted to come to my office and I was like seriously?
Well she did appear. She met another Surrogate applicant the day she came in. After a regular briefing, I take them both to the diagnostic center for pre tests as part of their application process. She obviously gets the other lady's contact. Her pre tests were OK. I put her in transport to go to her place and I will get back to her. She began making entreaties requests with her eyes like a lover for transport fare home. I cleared her or thought I did.
Victoria, you knew what you requested for when you insisted on doing this etc. She was really embarrassing me. An hour later, she calls me to tell me how she was stranded returning home and a stranger had to borrow her money.

At that point I really should have cut off things despite cost of tests I had spent. Nonetheless I continued. Maybe out of sympathy for the sacrifice she has put to get to Lagos.
After she had passed our other accessement tests and she started treatment in the fertility clinic she began writing complaining about her accommodation and her host that she was being almost killed that I should find place for her to stay. Mam what is this? You are not pregnant yet, be grateful for your host, put your head down and manage the place.
Then she calls the other Surrogate she met, tries to use her mum in Uyo to guilt trip her to beg her to move in with her.
She writes and complains and I eventually had to restrict her number.

One day I offer her a single room telling her she will pay for it indirectly but when or if she is pregnant she will get a real accommodation. Aunty say no except its flat and in her area that she wants to find a job that do I know how she has been feeding? I say wow.
Then one day at the hospital still on pre transfer medication, she says she saw vacancy for cleaner in same hospital and applied and got the job etc.

Victoria are you reasoning well at all? How can you be a Surrogate and a cleaner? Where is the rest? Didn't we discuss this? And even where you want to do ivf? She starts with the complain of I don't know how she is feeding. I threaten to change her at the center. The process continues. I had to send her money for anti malaria one day as directed by the clinic, she didn't buy it for days and I had to force her to buy it by insisting on pictures.

Transfer was around the corner, she was given last dose of drugs, then she starts another round of complains about how they told her to eat well, how will I solve it? How the drugs make her eat too much, how will I solve it?

Then one day she says "the matron said I am cancelled, that they saw blood". Victoria, what happened really? She cannot explain.

Well, the matron saw her as irrational as I would in her shoes(she mentioned the cleaner job to her and blames the matron till today for not letting her take the job saying she reported her to union that she is a Surrogate for a person there etc), yes she saw blood but that could be worked on as has been done in similar cases in the past and all things put together with the IP decided to change the Surrogate yes even without informing me so I lost money.

I lost a client, money and wasted time but I don't regret her being cancelled. The stress was already this much at this stage, imagine if pregnancy occurred!

Oh she writes me everyday now with forwarded daily greetings, she once asked me if I will see another IP to link her up to. I am like seriously? When I am not on ment.

Beautiful day to you.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by nams77: 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
Focus on the things that matter most.

Was his passport legally obtained?

Was he told the actual reason for his journey to UK?

Are you sure the boy read the letter before Ekweremmadu submitted the letter? It is possible the boy was just informed that a letter was sent in support of his visa application. It is also possible the boy knew he the plan before leaving Nigeria. These confirmations are more important than confirming the boy's age because the allegations of illegal passport and deceiving someone for organ harvest are not judged based on the age of the alleged victim. Proving the boy is an adult does not mean there are no other allegations against Ekweremmadu in the case. So, why are people focusing on the boy's age as if the age is the only alleged offense?

See me see wahala. I just asked questions and sentimentalists are quoting me wrongly. They are quoting me as if asking questions is the same as making a claim. I just asked questions based on the allegations in the trending news. I never said the allegations are true or false.
You have not answered any of my questions. The same way he made a call and got a kidney donor in a questionable manner.

I have no interest in the matter. And I never said the boy's age does not matter. What I said is the boy's age is not the most important thing here. Someone as learned and as famous as Ekweremmadu allegedly obtained an illegal passport and took a boy to UK for organ donation without telling the boy the reason for the travel. How is the boy's age the major problem here? An adult can be deceived. A minor can be deceived. This is why the boy's age is not the major problem. If Ekweremmadu legally obtained a passport for the boy and told the boy why they were traveling, then age is the major problem here. But if Ekweremmadu did otherwise, proving that the boy is an adult cannot mean Ekweremmadu is innocent.
I'm not holding brief for The senator but how did you know he obtained an illegal passport? Are passports so difficult to obtain in Nigeria now? I got mine in two weeks and I'm no senator.
Secondly, why are you certain the boy wasn't informed? Why are there no hues and cries from family members?
Don't state things as if they are facts
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by immortalcrown(m): 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
nams77:
I'm not holding brief for The senator but how did you know he obtained an illegal passport? Are passports so difficult to obtain in Nigeria now? I got mine in two weeks and I'm no senator.
Secondly, why are you certain the boy wasn't informed? Why are there no hues and cries from family members?
Don't state things as if they are facts
When and where did I tell you the passport was illegally obtained? Where and when did I tell you I am certain the boy was not informed? Stop quoting me if you cannot use your brain to read my comment. You just used your sentiment to misinterpret my comment. My comment is a set of two questions. The part you quoted is not a claim against anybody. That part is just an explanation of why I am asking the questions. There is even a part where I said the boy might have been informed about the kidney donation.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by otipoju(m): 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
Omojudy:

I totally agree with you on this one. Let me tell a collaborating story but this time with surrogacy as I run a surrogacy agency.

I am mainly based in Abuja and Lagos. Earlier this year I got a message from a lady let's call her Victoria. She was Abuja based and wanted to be a Surrogate. I began communicating with her. Some days later I see a text on my phone from her number which I had not saved. It sounded romantic. I didn't realise it was her number so I thought "who is this again?"

Then she called with the number and I blasted her her telling her how unprofessional and weird that text was and I do not think I should work with her anymore. She begged and apologised. I then went further to tell her that I had no Abuja vacancies either. She said she will come to Lagos. I told her I neither had accommodation nor assurance of Lagos, she said no problem. I said No. I was really getting bad feelings about her.

A month later I was in Lagos and I get a call from her saying she was in Lagos and wanted to come to my office and I was like seriously?
Well she did appear. She met another Surrogate applicant the day she came in. After a regular briefing, I take them both to the diagnostic center for pre tests as part of their application process. She obviously gets the other lady's contact. Her pre tests were OK. I put her in transport to go to her place and I will get back to her. She began making entreaties requests with her eyes like a lover for transport fare home. I cleared her or thought I did.
Victoria, you knew what you requested for when you insisted on doing this etc. She was really embarrassing me. An hour later, she calls me to tell me how she was stranded returning home and a stranger had to borrow her money.

At that point I really should have cut off things despite cost of tests I had spent. Nonetheless I continued. Maybe out of sympathy for the sacrifice she has put to get to Lagos.
After she had passed our other accessement tests and she started treatment in the fertility clinic she began writing complaining about her accommodation and her host that she was being almost killed that I should find place for her to stay. Mam what is this? You are not pregnant yet, be grateful for your host, put your head down and manage the place.
Then she calls the other Surrogate she met, tries to use her mum in Uyo to guilt trip her to beg her to move in with her.
She writes and complains and I eventually had to restrict her number.

One day I offer her a single room telling her she will pay for it indirectly but when or if she is pregnant she will get a real accommodation. Aunty say no except its flat and in her area that she wants to find a job that do I know how she has been feeding? I say wow.
Then one day at the hospital still on pre transfer medication, she says she saw vacancy for cleaner in same hospital and applied and got the job etc.

Victoria are you reasoning well at all? How can you be a Surrogate and a cleaner? Where is the rest? Didn't we discuss this? And even where you want to do ivf? She starts with the complain of I don't know how she is feeding. I threaten to change her at the center. The process continues. I had to send her money for anti malaria one day as directed by the clinic, she didn't buy it for days and I had to force her to buy it by insisting on pictures.

Transfer was around the corner, she was given last dose of drugs, then she starts another round of complains about how they told her to eat well, how will I solve it? How the drugs make her eat too much, how will I solve it?

Then one day she says "the matron said I am cancelled, that they saw blood". Victoria, what happened really? She cannot explain.

Well, the matron saw her as irrational as I would in her shoes(she mentioned the cleaner job to her and blames the matron till today for not letting her take the job saying she reported her to union that she is a Surrogate for a person there etc), yes she saw blood but that could be worked on as has been done in similar cases in the past and all things put together with the IP decided to change the Surrogate yes even without informing me so I lost money.

I lost a client, money and wasted time but I don't regret her being cancelled. The stress was already this much at this stage, imagine if pregnancy occurred!

Oh she writes me everyday now with forwarded daily greetings, she once asked me if I will see another IP to link her up to. I am like seriously? When I am not on ment.

Beautiful day to you.

Nice story. Loads of lessons learned. Once you start getting bad vibes about someone just erect your barriers right there.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by bergs2: 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. You are very mad and foolish yourself, what led to rejection of the donor by the hospital of what do know about it fo.l
God bless you brother.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Onelove508: 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
obailala:
Well, it doesn't sound realistic though. Infact that info is incorrect cos I'm very sure I've heard of living people donating kidneys to loved ones in the UK.

The one you heard, is it in the UK?

The AIT guys could be wrong the Sha. Cos I later heard the guys kidney didn't didn't march the girl's.

This will become clearer soon.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by SupremeSpecimen: 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
NobleSeed:
fraudster in the sense of what exactly? Because he lied?
The boy in question and the Ekweremmadu who has done more fraud?
Abeg shift

I'm just wondering if a reasonable adult wrote this statement. My guess is no

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate / Throwback Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole As A Boy / Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.