Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Marrying A Feminist - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marrying A Feminist (22156 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying A Feminist by frozen70(f): 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
desireoge:

angry grin her self esteem I gues cheesy. The men on this forum have low IQ true true

The women are becoming more independent so the men should brace up and support them and stop looking for cheap eye service

If am a man, I will prefer a strong woman who will assist me to run my home with dignity and respect on both sides than a woman that will be submissive yet am over burned

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Caleycashh: 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
BloomingDale:

Statistics show that women can function more effectively on their own. Men, not so much. Women are emotionally stronger than men.
Hahahaa, emotionally stronger, yes I agree and that's why you people are very manipulative!... Women surving on there own is a very big fat lie!, you can tell that to imbecilic fools, surviving on there own naim ashawo and runs girls full everywhere!?, sales girls with empty brains looking for rich guys to marry them!?, probably you live in Mars or you are just ridiculously sticking to your scientific trash and oblivious to reality... look around you and count how many women able to survive on their own with out leeching on a man, mtcheeww... abeg go and sit down, you no get talk!

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by BloomingDale(f): 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
Caleycashh:
Hahahaa, are you talking to a toddler or what!?, women don't need men to procreate!?, Yes you need Baboon to procreate!, ana kogeheri!!!

That’s why I hate arguing with Nigerian men. Most of them are too dull and emotionally unstable for my liking. Leash your emotions. Women can, and use to and procreate via parthenogenesis. Scientist gave you a hint and claimed it is only certain organisms.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by BloomingDale(f): 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
Caleycashh:
Hahahaa, emotionally stronger, yes I agree and that's why you people are very manipulative!... Women surving on there own is a very big fat lie!, you can tell that to imbecilic fools, surviving on there own naim ashawo and runs girls full everywhere!?, sales girls with empty brains looking for rich guys to marry them!?, probably you live in Mars or you are just ridiculously sticking to your scientific trash and oblivious to reality... look around you and count how many women able to survive on their own with out leeching on a man, mtcheeww... abeg go and sit down, you no get talk!

I was not talking about material things when I made that comment. Nature does not care about material possessions.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. You mentioned submission, and submission is defined as a type of master/slave relationship. undecided

2. Again to the statement in bold, why? undecided

3. See #1 above. undecided

That's your definition of submission, and I couldn't care one bit.

To the bolded, "Because he loves and respects you" . It's simple.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Caleycashh: 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
BloomingDale:

I was not talking about material things when I made that comment. Nature does not care about material possessions.
What were you talking about!?... spiritual things!?, no be nature all of us they experience like this!?, I no just understand you oo.
Re: Marrying A Feminist by Kobojunkie: 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
nighter:
That's your definition of submission, and I couldn't care one bit.

2. To the bolded, "Because he loves and respects you" . It's simple.
I am afraid it isn't my definition at all...
sub·mis·sion
/səbˈmiSHən/

1. the action or fact of accepting or yielding to a superior force or to the will or authority of another person.
That's from the dictionary.. undecided

2. So does this also require the man also submits to the woman because she loves and respects him? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by swissgoldenpro2: 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
Avoid them at all cost

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Feminist by BloomingDale(f): 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
Caleycashh:
What were you talking about!?... spiritual things!?, no be nature all of us they experience like this!?, I no just understand you oo.

Essence.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Caleycashh: 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
BloomingDale:

That’s why I hate arguing with Nigerian men. Most of them are too dull and emotionally unstable for my liking. Leash your emotions. Women can, and use to and procreate via parthenogenesis. Scientist gave you a hint and claimed it is only certain organisms.
You are mentally unstable, so your hate means nothing!!!... wetin concern feminism with scientific research and certain organisms!?, are we talking of organisms here!?, you are just digging for useless and unimportant things to defend your stupid ideology, sorry reality still remains in this world we exist that women can't survive without men!!!

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Caleycashh: 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
BloomingDale:

Essence.
Lol... what's the essence of humans!?
Re: Marrying A Feminist by BloomingDale(f): 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
Caleycashh:
You are mentally unstable, so your hate means nothing!!!... wetin concern feminism with scientific research and certain organisms!?, are we talking of organisms here!?, you are just digging for useless and unimportant things to defend your stupid ideology, sorry reality still remains in this world we exist that women can't survive without men!!!

Well, maybe you are surrounded by weak people. Too bad. I on the other hand know whom I am and don’t need validation from anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid it isn't my definition at all...
That's from the dictionary.. undecided

2. So does this also require the man also submits to the woman because she loves and respects him? undecided

A sensible, matured, real man who doesn't feel threatened in his position as head of the family will do anything to keep his home and make his marriage work. He would not be egoistical or selfish. A man who respects you is all of these. There's no respect without value and no value without respect. Respect is a two-way street. You have your answer.
Re: Marrying A Feminist by Kobojunkie: 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
nighter:
1. A sensible, matured, real man who doesn't feel threatened in his position as head of the family will do anything to keep his home and make his marriage work.

2. He would not be egoistical or selfish. A man who respects you is all of these. There's no respect without value and no value without respect. Respect is a two-way street. You have your answer.
1. His position as head of family as defined by? undecided

2. By the way, you didn't answer my question. In your submission model, is the man also meant to submit to the woman who also loves and respects him? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Mariangeles(f): 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
nighter:

A sensible, matured, real man who doesn't feel threatened in his position as head of the family will do anything to keep his home and make his marriage work. He would not be egoistical or selfish. A man who respects you is all of these. There's no respect without value and no value without respect. Respect is a two-way street. You have your answer.

Midnighter? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Feminist by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
You don die be that

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Feminist by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 2:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
You don die be dat grin

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Caleycashh: 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
BloomingDale:

Well, maybe you are surrounded by weak people. Too bad. I on the other hand know whom I am and don’t need validation from anyone.
Hahahaha... bringing your last resort into play!?, "manipulation", I don't fall for that look for men who don't know they're men!!!, I've grown above manipulative minds... better cleanse your ideologies the reality in this world we live is that men and women are not equal and I don't think that will be the case even in millions of years to come!, ask yourself why do men pay child support when there's a divorce or separation?, because nature made it for a man to provide and protect the woman and his offsprings.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Deandean: 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. undecided

Not an exemption. Instead those who will grace the presence of God are those who live above the curse. undecided

2. It is? Where is this study abeg make I read to. undecided
By the way, I am not a feminist but a follower of Jesus Christ aka a Jesusian and according to Him, men and women are equal- Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10. And divorce is not a sin. undecided

That is a very bad command of English…. Humans cannot grace the presence of God, they are graced by God’s presence.

That aside, are you saying that by being a true Christian, you will live above the curse of birth pain? Or working as a means of to feed?

Why do you separate submitting to a man to promote your myopic and self-willed ideas.
Babe, its not to late to mellow your pride and submit to a man… submission is consistent with a woman’s makeup. Acting otherwise is not in your interest.

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Caleycashh: 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
BloomingDale:

Quit forming educated and woke... you are just messing yourself up!!!

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Kobojunkie: 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
Deandean:
1. That is a very bad command of English…. Humans cannot grace the presence of God, they are graced by God’s presence.

2. That aside, are you saying that by being a true Christian, you will live above the curse of birth pain? Or working as a means of to feed?

3. Why do you separate submitting to a man to promote your myopic and self-willed ideas.
Babe, its not to late to mellow your pride and submit to a man… submission is consistent with a woman’s makeup. Acting otherwise is not in your interest.
1. That is actually wrong but then I would rather we not deviate from the main here. undecided

2. Yes! That is the simple answer to that. undecided

3. What in the world are you rambling about? undecided

Again, according to scripture submission in marriage is God's curse on marriage - it doesn't apply anywhere else except in marriage- Genesis 3 vs 16b - , and as I already explained, those who chose to be redeemed by said God are to no longer live under the curse but abide instead by God's Law, Jesus Christ. undecided

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Feminist by BloomingDale(f): 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
Caleycashh:
Hahahaha... bringing your last resort into play!?, "manipulation", I don't fall for that look for men who don't know they're men!!!, I've grown above manipulative minds... better cleanse your ideologies the reality in this world we live is that men and women are not equal and I don't think that will be the case even in millions of years to come!, ask yourself why do men pay child support when there's a divorce or separation?, because nature made it for a man to provide and protect the woman and his offsprings.

Those are you beliefs, not mine. Sorry. The only constant thing in life is change. The world was once matriarchal society, now a patriarchal society with the advent of the European.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Kobojunkie: 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
Thomthom:
You go get problem for marriage if you carry this kind attitude marry.
Define what you mean by problem for marriage? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by EkoErrands: 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
Novemberaura:
Is there anyone here married to a feminist lady.

I need inputs.

What are the challenges and benefits. Is it really as awful as people say it is

Why do feminist ladies end up not married or have failed marriages.

If it were just awful it would have been better na, the marriage usually seizes to exist.
Re: Marrying A Feminist by Caleycashh: 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
BloomingDale:

Those are you beliefs, not mine. Sorry. The only constant thing in life is change. The world was once matriarchal society, now a patriarchal society with the advent of the European.
when was the world matriarchal!?, please state which century, year or era, right from time immemorial it has been a patriarchal world and don't mention Great Britain, cus I'll explain the history of how the the Queenship came into play!

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Caleycashh: 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
BloomingDale:

Yes change is constant but not of things that are mundane and natural... How's the trangender and other homosexuality rubbish playin out for the world!?, last time women in professional swimming were protesting against transgender men competing with them, why didn't they accept them!?... Time can't change nature it's we humans that's changing nature which will bring this world to ruin and an end!

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. His position as head of family as defined by? undecided

2. By the way, you didn't answer my question. In your submission model, is the man also meant to submit to the woman who also loves and respects him? undecided

Girl, you have a penchant for arguing. How do you do it? You respond to every quote. Don't you get tired or is it OCD?

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mariangeles:

Midnighter? cheesy

Nope.
Re: Marrying A Feminist by Kobojunkie: 3:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
nighter:
Girl, you have a penchant for arguing. How do you do it? You respond to every quote. Don't you get tired or is it OCD?
And you have a penchant for not answering questions asked you. I am still asking here some of the very same questions I asked you since the beginning of this here conversation because you have yet to adequately answer any of them. undecided

Just provide answers to the question asked, and we go from there. undecided

Submission, Head of family, etc., where are these ideas defined for you, and by whom? Government? Religion? Who and where? undecided

If instead of the lazy-brained copy-paste operation, more Nigerians opened their minds to question and ascertain the intelligence behind many of these ideas they are all too quick to adopt... IQ levels of even our children will be seen to rise.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Mariangeles(f): 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
nighter:

Nope.

Okay. smiley

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Feminist by rickpat(m): 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.espn.com/soccer/united-states-usa/story/4668917/uswntusmnt-cbas-include-equal-pay-why-us-soccers-new-deals-rewrite-the-history-books&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi6pP6_5Mj4AhWJyKQKHekjDEcQtwJ6BAgJEAI&usg=AOvVaw3RoIP_XfDFguMZuKokJW3T

YOU WILL BE RUDE AND IGNORANT AT THE SAME TIME...VERY BAD COMBO...EVEN IF I'M WRONG CAN'T YOU BE CIVIL AND DON'T ACT LIKE A WILD ANIMAL ON THR LOOSE?...read that link...dummy
Re: Marrying A Feminist by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
And you have a penchant for not answering questions asked you. I am still asking here some of the very same questions I asked you since the beginning of this here conversation because you have yet to adequately answer any of them. undecided

Just provide answers to the question asked, and we go from there. undecided

God forbids. Can't do that back and forth thing with you as I've already answered your questions. Not my fault you're not that intelligent to decipher.

Most importantly, I value my mental health. So many times I've seen your comments on this forum. There's a certain topic on marriage, can't remember exactly. The poster asked a simple question. You were the first to comment and you changed the whole trajectory of that thread, misinterpreting the Bible and going off topic. I didn't comment on that thread, just observing.

It was then I concluded that those who indulge you may have mental issues themselves. I wonder how people cope around you.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Think Before You Send Your Kids Abroad / / I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.