Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Marrying A Feminist - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marrying A Feminist (22223 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying A Feminist by madridsta007(m): 9:41am On Jun 25, 2022
Novemberaura:
Is there anyone here married to a feminist lady.

I need inputs.

What are the challenges and benefits. Is it really as awful as people say it is

Why do feminist ladies end up not married or have failed marriages.

Dont you EVER try it.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Feminist by BloomingDale(f): 9:43am On Jun 25, 2022
Maynman:

When your dad does the dish it’s “partnership” when your mom does the dish it’s “master/slave” relationship, hope you know women that are 35+ have 90% chance of not giving birth. They are biologically useless. What age you pushing again?

Women should also get younger men as you don’t want an autistic child.

"Also, some studies have shown that the risk of autism starts to increase when the father is 30, plateaus after 40 and then increases again at 50."

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Feminist by RaptObserver: 9:43am On Jun 25, 2022
Am not afraid of marrying or dating feminists. Let the vawulence reign supreme

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Munzy14(m): 9:43am On Jun 25, 2022
Novemberaura:

I need inputs.

Never make the mistake of your life....To date a feminist....Whether here or outside..It is against any union of Man and woman..

Date and marry a feminine lady and never a feminist..please.

Two captains can't sail a ship without issues...Avoid problem from early stage.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Factcheck0001: 9:45am On Jun 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Men don't submit because? undecided

Women are to submit because? undecided
op this is what u will b dealing with in that marriage

The black u see u must call it white because u just have to go her way
It’s either her way or no way

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by BloomingDale(f): 9:45am On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Marrying A Feminist by godofuck231: 9:45am On Jun 25, 2022
Novemberaura:

I need inputs.

if you don't pump them hard and well or care for them like a rose flower they will turn poisonous, the secret is that they will hurt you repeatedly when upset or irritated, you have to continually love them with their misbehavior and remain balanced in your temper like some hot oil on a burning fire that would never be alight

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Pakwel(m): 9:46am On Jun 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
By what law or ruling? undecided
This kodojunkie girl am sure no one loves her. And she's ugly and no one has bleeped her in years. That's why she's so agresive. No one can win with this lady

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Maynman: 9:47am On Jun 25, 2022
BloomingDale:

Women should also get younger men as you don’t want an autistic child.

"Also, some studies have shown that the risk of autism starts to increase when the father is 30, plateaus after 40 and then increases again at 50."

Yes they should.

Men should marry even younger women too as women age their risk of fibroid increases which will make child bearing difficult adding to the fact that they have a 90% chance of not making babies after 35+. lol

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Pymetrics: 9:48am On Jun 25, 2022
Some would not tell you they are feminist. It is your job to discover if she is a feminist or not maybe during interactions.

I had experience with a lady I intend to date and later Married. While interacting with her, she said that cooking in the house would be shared equally between I and her. Like she cooks today and I do tomorrow. This as a normal routine. This alone enabled me to confirm her feminism status.

Though, I told her that I can assist in the cooking when necessary but that doesn't prevent me from seeing the red flag.

7 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Angrymode: 9:51am On Jun 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Men are the head of the family just like bosses are the head of an organization. Just like you submit to your boss, you submit to your husband or your father as the case may be.

The problem with society these days is that there is no clear definition of roles of each member in a family which has led to so much confusion in the family setup.

No man should marry a lady he can't love and provide for. Similarly, no woman should marry a lady she can't respect and submit to.

6 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by samsard(m): 9:53am On Jun 25, 2022
Novemberaura:

I need inputs.

Go for a woman that respects traditional family values as much as is possible and reasonable if you can find one. But for you to learn, you can date a rabid feminist for a year to see how it goes.

4 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by iod69779: 9:55am On Jun 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Feminist by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:56am On Jun 25, 2022
Novemberaura:

I need inputs.

You have a 95 percent chance of ending up living married but separated father

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by iod69779: 9:58am On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Marrying A Feminist by openmine(m): 9:59am On Jun 25, 2022
Pweetiedude:
My cousin is a feminist married to a Simp. The other day she slapped him for a misunderstanding they had and the simp of a husband kept mute.
What? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Marrying A Feminist by realray(m): 10:00am On Jun 25, 2022
feminist or no feminist, women are ment to submit to whoever becomes their husband and besides I don't know why we go too far looking for solution, let's start from our home we all av parents bar so my question is how do ur mother treat ur father plz let's be frank with ourselves cos am sure is one of the reasons we all came out from a good home because of culture and traditions and also our mothers submitting to our fathers so plz don't let the western world deceive you that ur sanity is still intact and as for the issues of feminism to me I think is devilish cos the bible made us to understand that a "wise woman builds her home but a foolish woman pulls it down with her own hand " so no wonder they are always single awon Feminist....
Re: Marrying A Feminist by Thomthom(m): 10:01am On Jun 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Are u a muslem? if you are Christian shame on you because it has been written the wo-MAN should be submissive

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by cy4cent(f): 10:04am On Jun 25, 2022
SavageBoy:

One question: was this your ex a Nigerian?

Nigerian feminists are bunch of wicked and hypocritical creatures with no sense of direction.

True feminism have been rubbished today. Fela's mum was a feminist, but her ideology of feminism was quite different from the nonsense we have today.

98% of Nigerian feminists are Wickedist.
No wonder their senior colleagues like Mercedes ekwu who saw the rubbish in their yeye ideology always rush to get married before it's too late.

If Nigerian girls can live up to the true meaning of feminism, I'm sure a lot of us will want to date feminists.

Today's reality is different from Fela's mother's days reality.
When people compare our fathers and mothers with today's generation, it is every shade of wrong and unequal equivocation.
In the days of Fela's mum there was no mobile phone can you do without mobile phones today?
There was no internet then, there was no Instagram or FB, there were no online jobs etc.
If you'd prefer women from that generation, be ready to give up all the modern niceties you're enjoying today, can you? No.
So, if you like advancement why should women remain in those days? Don't select the good from this generation and be reluctant
to accept changes which comes with it.
We can't eat and have our cakes.

Continuing to have expectations of the past generation from women is what has led to the disappointment and frustration many men feel today and hence their vituperations towards women provoked or unprovoked.

I'm not big on the feminism topic specifically, but If men embrace and face the present reality and modernization which they are benefiting from btw, there will be less friction btw both sexes.
Peace bro.

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Thomthom(m): 10:04am On Jun 25, 2022
Kollins11:
Retàrd.
This your pains is increasing everyday don't worry you will heal okay!
I pray a SIMPle idiotic fool will marry you before the end of this month okay.
Death to all simps.
That guy no well at all

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by lulufaj(m): 10:06am On Jun 25, 2022
What do you mean by 'feminist'? That term is one of the most poorly understood words. What it means is people who want equal opportunities for men and women.

What it doesnt mean is people who have daddy issues,bitter people and misandrists. As a Nigerian man who is a feminist myself,I can tell you feminists are uncommmon and that many hide under the umbrella of feminism to project their bitterness and hate. I give you an example. A feminist will ask that women are recruites into the military just like men. I did not see any 'feminist' fight for that in Nigeria. Sadly,many of our women fall into that second group(bitter people,misandrists,people with daddy issues).

So to your question, if you meant the second group, avoid them. If you meant proper feminists,go ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by mekuso89(m): 10:07am On Jun 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Oh, I see now! Feminists don't submit, and the some is you can't submit yourselves, but expects the females to submit to you on grounds that they are females. I get it now! undecided
so you can actually submit to a woman, I pitty your perverted nature

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Amumaigwe: 10:08am On Jun 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:

.... because you cannot marry yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by gloriana(f): 10:10am On Jun 25, 2022
Pierocash:
Don't try entering a relationship with a feminist,not to talk of marriage. They are cursed with ego ,and will never submit. They act like you are both dragging for supremacy.
by submission, do u mean slavery?

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by bigtt76(f): 10:10am On Jun 25, 2022
They are lovely people to be with unlike the perception painted by Nigerian online feminists. Women who are feminists only want to be treated equal as men nothing more than that. They want to be in charge of their choices - don't foist your will on them or try to make them look like a pity party or grant them concessions just because they are females. If you abide by their rules, trust me you go love die kiss

Novemberaura:

I need inputs.

4 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by ScamHunter: 10:10am On Jun 25, 2022
Novemberaura:

I need inputs.

It's a first step to a failed marriage. Don't take my word for it. Come back later when you start wishing to turn back the hands of the clock

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Thomthom(m): 10:13am On Jun 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You watched your mother submit to your father and you never once felt to ask her why she did what she did? undecided

Sorry, my father and mother were both educated partners in their relationship. undecided
You go get problem for marriage if you carry this kind attitude marry.

5 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by gloriana(f): 10:14am On Jun 25, 2022
Pierocash:
because both the Bible ,and Quran said so.

Your own sons can submit to there wives,mine won't submit to any woman, they can only love them
your sons are going to end up learning something really bad from you

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by eguarojeona: 10:18am On Jun 25, 2022
Novemberaura:

Please detail me why

I want to know the reason why you make this assertion

I wan learn.

I mean if she really loves you.

Sometimes I feel most feminist are born out of severe heartbreak and disappointment from men.
Unless you like arguments and embarrassments go ahead.Feminists females are no good bro.Just run.Been there.They give you all sort of rules.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by eguarojeona: 10:23am On Jun 25, 2022
Jashub:
Never marry a feminist bros...in fact, just forget about dating one because you'll be in for a ride you won't like.

Most women calling themselves "feminists " arent really feminists. Rather , they're just a bunch of immoral women looking for excuses to justify why they shouldn't be what the bible deems as a "virtuous woman ".

Most feminists are leźbians/bisëxuals in disguise.Flee from all appearances of evil.

4 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by HarlequinLekex: 10:31am On Jun 25, 2022
Kollins11:
Babe, why are you in severe pains?

Well, I blame SIMPs who are getting married to all these evening Nigerian newspapers feminist wh*res.

One foolish simp got married to Rita Dominic, now i heard that one idiotic Simp is about to get married to Mercy Chinwo... That evening newspaper coded runz babe disguising as minister of God to her gullible followers.

Death to all simps angry angry
Are u sure of this about mercy chinwo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants / Many Nigerian Marriages Have Ended Long Ago – Pastor Kinsgley Okonkwo / Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.