Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,564 members, 7,840,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

So This Is True,i Never Knew - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So This Is True,i Never Knew (440 Views)

I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / Sex Doll, So The Predictions Are True, I Cry For Women / Is It True I Don't Look Nigerian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So This Is True,i Never Knew by AllenforGOD(m): 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Good day brethren
what did i not know
This is jesus once told a girl then in 2016 that the only qualification to heaven is this,i would list all 3 below
Qualifications to heaven according to jesus
1.holiness:yes except ye be holy you can't enter the kingdom of heaven,jesus saith"i am holy so as my children should be holy before me"you must be white as snow,be holy before God.
2.Righteousness:you must be righteous so that when being judged the earth won't point a finger at you,be righteous let you have no stain or blemish on the garment jesus has prepared for you,be righteous before God repent.
3.Truthfulness:in all aspect thou must be truthful.no lying,all liars are going to hell.
Repent and be saved,jesus is coming sooner!!!
don't live by doctrine of men but only shall you abide according to the will of God.

(1) (Reply)

I Can Date A Man I Don’t Love Just To Chop His Money – Nigerian Lady / Has Any Guy Here Used This Before? / It's My Birthday Please Wish Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.