Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen (7349 Views)

Armored Carriers Bought By Buratai From $1billion Fund Were Stolen By Boko Haram / Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by famology(m): 1:52am On Jun 25, 2022
sosanova:
There is also a pending court case as regards this same Tinubu educational qualification matter.
Tinubu is toast, APC will sharply replace him with the runner up before the INEC final deadline for replacement of candidate otherwise the court will declare APC had no candidate in the Presidential election

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/534662-2023-apc-group-asks-court-to-disqualify-tinubu.html

Una problem here na ignorance. Una nor dey read at all. Take out time to go through the new electoral act and thank me later for helping you cure your ignorance.
Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Kingray10: 2:01am On Jun 25, 2022
Someone who didn't attend primary school, wants to become a president.
I hope he get disqualified according to law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by sosanova: 2:03am On Jun 25, 2022
famology:

Una problem here na ignorance. Una nor dey read at all. Take out time to go through the new electoral act and thank me later for helping you cure your ignorance.
Shut da fuuuck up u smelling ignorant stark illiterate zombie, if u can not Quote the section of the new electoral act to justify this own goal scored by Tinubu ur demigod, so we can school u on the electoral act.
Confused janja-weed zombie

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Validated: 2:07am On Jun 25, 2022
kelvine:
Isn't this simple?
He can get another certificate from the school in America.
Primary and secondary school don't matter with Tertiary education.
Note I am not for APC. I am still undecided
They do sir ... you cannot stand something on nothing. With what dud he obtain admission into the socall tertiary institution

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by famology(m): 2:09am On Jun 25, 2022
sosanova:

Shut da fuuuck up u smelling ignorant stark illiterate zombie, if u can not Quote the section of the new electoral act to justify this own goal scored by Tinubu ur demigod, so we can school u on the electoral act.
Confused janja-weed zombie

It's a waste of time arguing with a lunatic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Laggafin: 2:10am On Jun 25, 2022
So the prophecy of amaechi flying the flag is true? Tinubu is a gonner

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by sosanova: 2:17am On Jun 25, 2022
famology:

It's a waste of time arguing with a lunatic.
U have just proven to us, you a monumental waste of space to mankind, Indomie brain political analyst like you , that knows nothing about electoral act.
U can no longer produce the section of the new electoral act that exenorated Tinubu from this own goal and perjury he has committed.
We are still waiting you u to quote that section of the electoral act, so we can school ur ignorant ass.
U are blinded by politics without morality... U are a grade A iredeemable clown of the highest order.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by fergie001: 2:18am On Jun 25, 2022
Ratello:
You got this correctly however if perjury is issued against Tinubu, his party, APC will be the one to sue him and if convicted may replace him before the August 12 window for replacement of candidates lapses.

How can APC sue their own candidate?
Only an aspirant can sue. None of them will......

The Nigerian Police is the Agency that should be involved but they won't. If perjury is issued, who will sue? Nobody.

In the old Electoral Act, any APC member can sue but with this new one, nobody can unless you contested against him in the Primary.

The only way the PDP or any other Party can contest it is if it touches on any provision of the Constitution;
Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by famology(m): 2:23am On Jun 25, 2022
fergie001:

The Nigerian Police is the Agency that should be involved but they won't. If perjury is issued, who will sue? Nobody.

In the old Electoral Act, any APC member can sue but with this new one, nobody can unless you contested against him in the Primary.

The only way the PDP or any other Party can contest it is if it touches on any provision of the Constitution;

You're doing a great job educating these people here. The level of ignorance on nairaland is truly worrisome. I just pray it's not so with the youths across Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by fergie001: 2:24am On Jun 25, 2022
sosanova:

grin grin grin
Says who?
You very funny, who no like better thing, Amaechi will summon his lawyers first thing this morning , and proceed to court on Monday , or use a faceless group, to ask the court to declare him the authentic APC presidential candidate, and don't forget there is already another pending court case seeking the disqualification of Tinubu based on his questionable and unverifiable educational qualification.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/534662-2023-apc-group-asks-court-to-disqualify-tinubu.html
Amaechi cannot use a faceless group, it is against the new Electoral Act. You really do think Amaechi will sue?
Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by sosanova: 2:32am On Jun 25, 2022
fergie001:

Amaechi cannot use a faceless group, it is against the new Electoral Act. You really do think Amaechi will sue?
Bro , Amaechi will go for the jugular next week, watch more drama unfolds next week same Amaechi we all know.
Either Amaechi sues directly Or any of those other useless insignificant presidential candidates that scored zero votes in the APC Primaries will be financially induced by Amaechi or by the disgruntled Aso Rock Cabal who lost out in their plot for a consensus candidate led by Buhari nephew Maman Daura and Malami.
Lot of Drama to Unfold in the coming days

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Tomek09(m): 2:57am On Jun 25, 2022
So Tinubu wants to contest Presidential election with affidavit just like Buhari did in 2015 and his useless urchins are not bothered about it.

Everything is wrong about this afonja greedy agbado conehead Tinubu grin grin

Ordinary Primary and Secondary School cert person no get. Tueh

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Dmacqh(m): 3:06am On Jun 25, 2022
It’s confirmed @nairaland owner Seun Osewa is among ( or head of BMC ) Tinubu supporter . He was defending him on Twitter.

That’s why we have more 100 account created to chair the agenda on nairaland.

A whole learned man like him . I don’t want to say much because I know my account will be banned.

On behalf of nairalands , please at @Seun since you’ve the non misleading title why don’t you fill in the slots for him ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Dmacqh(m): 3:24am On Jun 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
It is from Gazette of fake news and sensational blackmail.
For this reason, I can not believe it until I read the report related to this on a credible platform.

Even @Seun the owner of nairaland is on the news on Twitter . He’s defending him . Who is Tinubu ?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Bravetunde: 3:26am On Jun 25, 2022
No wonder dude can't speak simple English.
Always speaking yotubatic English or Yoruba as if all nigerians are from osun or ekiti state.
Theivenubu is a wanted drug baron,old sick, corruptt, tribalistic,uglee and derty.
Only wicked people wish such an heartlless illiterate on nigerian youth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by ChoCho54(f): 3:32am On Jun 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
For this reason, I can not believe it until I read the report related to this on a credible platform.
And after reading what happens?

Curing zombiesm requires greater efforts.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Fibonacci88: 3:33am On Jun 25, 2022
fergie001:

U guys are clowns. This is what they told u riff raffs in ur WhatsApp group to come and post online. I have seen this rubbish u posted verbertim on FB, Twitter and WhatsApp. U guys hv ur job cut out for u this period.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by ChoCho54(f): 3:38am On Jun 25, 2022
kelvine:
Isn't this simple?
He can get another certificate from the school in America.
Primary and secondary school don't matter with Tertiary education.
Note I am not for APC. I am still undecided
Did you see perjury in the post? Perjury of 20yrs ago.
Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Mfetenang: 3:38am On Jun 25, 2022
Call the police or go to court or just shut up.
Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by ChoCho54(f): 3:43am On Jun 25, 2022
theTranscriber:
Bloody crook
Lobatan!
Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by ogbuefi677(m): 3:44am On Jun 25, 2022
famology:

You're doing a great job educating these people here. The level of ignorance on nairaland is truly worrisome. I just pray it's not so with the youths across Nigeria.
Look at d amount of energy you guys are expending defending a criminal.
Tufiakwa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Bravetunde: 3:47am On Jun 25, 2022
Dmacqh:

I wonder what they see in Tinubu ? Someone who can’t walk well , speak incoherently , can’t hold paper or microphone , very sick old man ?
He need to be arraigned for interview ? I wish they can allow me phone in ? I’ve questions for him ?

It’s time we know “ Who is Tinubu “ ?
His real age ?
Place of birth ?
Date of birth?
Parents ?
Siblings ?
His classmates in Primary or secondary?
Source of income ?

We don’t need a NEPA cert / affidavit President.
They see nothing but tribalism.
Imagine if theivenubu is an igbo,ijaw,ogoni,hausa etc man we they support a sick,tdyn,wanted drug baron without a common primary school cert.
Tribalism blinds nigerians
But we nigeria youth say these is not 2015,we can't be deceived by propaganda.
If theivenubu wins it means 16 wasted years for every youth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by ChoCho54(f): 3:51am On Jun 25, 2022
famology:
They're clutching on straws again. Lol........ the bitter illiterates are obviously ignorant of the minimum constitutional requirements for the office of the president of Nigeria.

The academic requirement is a minimum of school cert or its equivalent. Infact,you don't even need a school cert, just any equivalent or above. It's that simple! You're not obligated to fill every column in that regard. Any verifiable academic certificate equivalent or above school cert is enough. Just one in that category is enough. His bsc is there. So he's more than qualified.

I think Tinubu is truly a very smart politician. He truly must have a team of very seasoned personalities of diverse professions. His think tank is solid and experienced. It's better to leave them blank than engage in unnecessary explanations.

So let the weeping and gnashing of teeth continue by the children of hate and ignorance. Hahahahahahahaha......
He lied to be governor in 1999. He claimed he attended both primary and secondary schools in 1999 forms .

Tell him to start putting his house in order cos he's going on a long journey.

You 15 paragraph post has no effect on the law

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by ChoCho54(f): 3:53am On Jun 25, 2022
sosanova:
There is also a pending court case as regards this same Tinubu educational qualification matter.
Tinubu is toast, APC will sharply replace him with the runner up before the INEC final deadline for replacement of candidate otherwise the court will declare APC had no candidate in the Presidential election

Fergie001 and his Loyar ikpeama friend Garfield are pretending not to remember this lol
Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Shevchenkko: 3:54am On Jun 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Mugu wey no get direction. Any where belle face human being e go clear for your eye soon
Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Dmacqh(m): 4:03am On Jun 25, 2022
Bravetunde:

They see nothing but tribalism.
Imagine if theivenubu is an igbo,ijaw,ogoni,hausa etc man we they support a sick,tdyn,wanted drug baron without a common primary school cert.
Tribalism blinds nigerians
But we nigeria youth say these is not 2015,we can't be deceived by propaganda.
If theivenubu wins it means 16 wasted years for every youth.

I have been asking here and even quoting them ( yet don’t reply me ) , what did Tinubu forget in Nigeria Politics ? Why does he want to be President by all means?
His supporters claimed he didn’t need physical strength to rule . Now they shifted post again that he doesn’t even need certificate to rule . WTF.

He claimed he installed Buhari. He brought in Osinbajo, Rauf, Adesina, Fashola , APC, why didn’t he give them the “ economic and security “ master plan he possessed to turn the Nation around ?

Can any APC supporter present their 2015 and 2019 election and reelection manifesto ? What did they achieve ? Change , which direction ? Next level , to where?

I expected APC and PDP ( in spirit of fairness, equity ) and having the youth in mind to present Amaechi and Obi to slug it out. But those evil octogenarians don’t want to loose hold on National treasury looting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Advocate500: 4:19am On Jun 25, 2022
Wahala, those that have been standing on his manhood will be looking for where to stand at end of this election, Rubbish .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Great2017: 5:01am On Jun 25, 2022
fergie001:

By your submission, the APC is playing with fire. After the election, Atiku, Peter Obi or Kwakwansor will simply ask the court to disqualify him. Why would the APC postpone an evil day when he can easily be replaced now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by SupremeSpecimen: 5:40am On Jun 25, 2022
Advocate500:
Wahala, those that have been standing on his manhood will be looking for where to stand at end of this election, Rubbish .

The violence too much sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by mycar: 5:46am On Jun 25, 2022
This one is not making front page and Seun is defending him but when there was a misleading title about Wike joins labour party, nobody saw that it was a misleading title but was taken to front page, even that of The cable, saying Peter said he did not say $20m investment in sambilar company when it was Soludo that he is referring to, as the person that never said that.
I can clearly see what is going on here

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (video) / Proposed Abeokuta City Centre (pics) / MINISTERIAL LIST: Buhari Dumps Amaechi And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.