Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen (7350 Views)

Armored Carriers Bought By Buratai From $1billion Fund Were Stolen By Boko Haram / Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by joyandfaith: 5:59am On Jun 25, 2022
bigpicture001:
The Chicago state University will help him sail through... With tht he is. Qualifed. Again that man owns the Nigerian court.. the judges will rule in his favor citing his previous clearance to contest a governorship post..

So u all shld rejoice..this stage is a small hurdle

Requirement to contest election in Nigeria is SSCE or equivalent. University certificate is not equivalent of SSCE.
Yes, we know Nigeria is a lawless country. Murderers can escape justice while innocent ones get convicted . That is Nigeria of your dream.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Arysexy(m): 6:10am On Jun 25, 2022
This fraudster does not want people to know his real age. His primary and secondary school years will determine his real age, he carefully left those years to avoid exposing him.

Let him go and get testimonials from those schools. This is another Buhari version 2.0

FRAUDSTER!

You can't tell us your documents were looted but your BSC was not looted. The same way you found a replacement for your BSC, go and find your FSLC and WASSCE.

CROOK!

Amechi to the rescue.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Slynation(m): 6:16am On Jun 25, 2022
Never again will a Nepa bill holder rule Nigeria...!!
The man doesn't even has anything upstairs...
The few times I decided to listen to him and know whay he had in stock for us I was only hearing "It's my turn"

The add fuel to an already burning fire, he had to effrontery to say he will recruit 50million youths to eat cassava, corn and agbado...!!!

Nigerians wake up and collect your money...!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Arysexy(m): 6:23am On Jun 25, 2022
mycar:
This one is not making front page and Seun is defending him but when there was a misleading title about Wike joins labour party, nobody saw that it was a misleading title but was taken to front page, even that of The cable, saying Peter said he did not say $20m investment in sambilar company when it was Soludo that he is referring to, as the person that never said that.
I can clearly see what is going on here

Nairaland is sold to the drug mole and certificate forger. Tinubu has doled out Bullion vans to social media influencers and my guess is as good as yours

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Slynation(m): 6:24am On Jun 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Just calm down. Even if it is a report about Mr Peter Obi and it is from Gazette, I will never ever believe it.

On HE Amaechi, he has already lost. INEC no longer has powers to disqualify a validly elected candidate, only a court can. I am sure that you do not know this and that is why a fake news platform like Gazette can confuse you.

The qualification to be a President is spelt out and each of those institutions Asiwaju Tinubu graduated from are still in existence.

Meanwhile, please vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! to download, read and use https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria.
You are hallucinating...!! Tinubu won't even come third on the ballot paper, APC scored an own goal by fielding another lifeless 23 pro max after the previous unboxing of lifeless 15 pro max...

Most of you are just putting selfish interest first to the detriment of the masses!!

But we go pepper una...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by bigpicture001: 6:25am On Jun 25, 2022
joyandfaith:

Requirement to contest election in Nigeria is SSCE or equivalent. University certificate is not equivalent of SSCE.
Yes, we know Nigeria is a lawless country. Murderers can escape justice while innocent ones get convicted . That is Nigeria of your dream.

No.. it's not ssce it's a "minimum" ssce
Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Slynation(m): 6:30am On Jun 25, 2022
sosanova:
There is also a pending court case as regards this same Tinubu educational qualification matter.
Tinubu is toast, APC will sharply replace him with the runner up before the INEC final deadline for replacement of candidate otherwise the court will declare APC had no candidate in the Presidential election

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/534662-2023-apc-group-asks-court-to-disqualify-tinubu.html
After what's coming, Tinubu would wish he never declared interest for "Emilio kan" grin I just hope justice prevails, because the next thing they will do is to provide one fallacious new looking certificate from one primary and sec school he attended and said he graduated in 1951...grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by joyandfaith: 6:37am On Jun 25, 2022
bigpicture001:

No.. it's not ssce it's a "minimum" ssce

Minimum ssce. That was the reason buhari produced ctc of his waec certificate instead of certificate he obtained in military college.
SSCE or equivalent is basic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by bigpicture001: 7:10am On Jun 25, 2022
joyandfaith:

Minimum ssce. That was the reason buhari produced ctc of his waec certificate instead of certificate he obtained in military college.
SSCE or equivalent is basic.

If somehow u obtain a certificate higher than ssce ND that cert is proven... The court can allow u
Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Ddeliverer007(m): 7:11am On Jun 25, 2022
kelvine:
Isn't this simple?
He can get another certificate from the school in America.
Primary and secondary school don't matter with Tertiary education.
Note I am not for APC. I am still undecided

Smh
Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by joyandfaith: 7:13am On Jun 25, 2022
bigpicture001:

If somehow u obtain a certificate higher than ssce ND that cert is proven... The court can allow u

NO! That was the reason Dancing Senator went to sit for GCE in his old age. WAEC wouldn't give candidates with F9 in all subjects any certificate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:13am On Jun 25, 2022
Dyke15:
Omo dis is 3 days now wey light dey my side ND Dem Neva take am till now. smiley
check am very u fit don deh Ghana or UAE.. congrats
Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by bigpicture001: 7:14am On Jun 25, 2022
joyandfaith:

NO! That was the reason Dancing Senator went to sit for GCE in his old age. WAEC wouldn't give candidates with F9 in all subjects any certificate.

Does the dancing senator HV any other higher certificate..?
Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by olumide884: 7:43am On Jun 25, 2022
you must be a foreigner for saying this broyou must be a foreigner for saying this bro...
Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by joyandfaith: 7:46am On Jun 25, 2022
bigpicture001:

Does the dancing senator HV any other higher certificate..?

Yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:58am On Jun 25, 2022
oshozondii:
JUST IN: I didn’t attend primary, secondary schools; my university certificates stolen by unknown soldiers, Tinubu tells INEC

The electoral law mandates candidates to submit their personal credentials that will be published for public scrutiny ahead of elections.

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-i-didnt-attend-primary-secondary-schools-my-university-certificates-stolen-by-unknown-soldiers-tinubu-tells-inec/
Lalasticlala

OP add these to your post grin grin

Tinubu na Buhari Promax grin grin only dumb minds will be supporting the Drug lord, Tinubu is the King of Oluwale grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:59am On Jun 25, 2022
Fahdiga:
This mysterious man keeps unraveling more hidden facts about himself. A man whose pasts is unknown to the public.
No one knows his real name.
No one knows his real age.
No one knows the name of his parents.
No one knows his childhood friends.
No one knows the schools he attended.
No one knows how he became stupendously rich.
Too many questions begging for answers. The only thing we know about this mysterious man is that he was indicted in the US as a well known drug baron. Tinubu should be busy telling the world who he is rather than insulting our sensibilities by contesting for the highest post in our country.
Tinubu is the area father of Oluwale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by haffaze777(m): 8:00am On Jun 25, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Sure we're not ooo
This one wey dey lokoja self dey claim cabalgrin
Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Fahdiga(m): 8:01am On Jun 25, 2022
post=114135131:

Tinubu is the area father of Oluwale
I de tell you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by famology(m): 8:32am On Jun 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
He lied to be governor in 1999. He claimed he attended both primary and secondary schools in 1999 forms .

Tell him to start putting his house in order cos he's going on a long journey.

You 15 paragraph post has no effect on the law

Ignorance is not fact. He swore to an affidavit stating his pry and sec schools certificates were carted away in 1999. Not filling the column this time does not translate to non attendance. There's no need swearing to an affidavit again to back his missing pry and sec schools certs when he has a bsc. that more than qualifies him for the office.

Why are you bitter souls weeping? Allow him to be disqualified na. Isn't that what you want? So why are you now helping him to worry? Shuooooo.....u go cry tire oooooo. Remember how you guys fooled yourselves endlessly here before the Apc primary election? Remember how you were disgraced by the outcome? A bigger disgrace will befall you by next year.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:34am On Jun 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Just calm down. Even if it is a report about Mr Peter Obi and it is from Gazette, I will never ever believe it.

On HE Amaechi, he has already lost. INEC no longer has powers to disqualify a validly elected candidate, only a court can. I am sure that you do not know this and that is why a fake news platform like Gazette can confuse you.

The qualification to be a President is spelt out and each of those institutions Asiwaju Tinubu graduated from are still in existence.

Meanwhile, please vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! to download, read and use https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria.

https://leadership.ng/app-to-sue-tinubu-over-academic-qualification/
Lalasticlala

Another source grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by famology(m): 8:36am On Jun 25, 2022
ogbuefi677:

Look at d amount of energy you guys are expending defending a criminal.
Tufiakwa

You're expending much more energy to lie against somebody that has never been found guilty of any crime by any court of law otherwise you won't be here. Can you now see how foolish you are?
Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by FreeStuffsNG: 8:43am On Jun 25, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Mugu wey no get direction. Any where belle face human being e go clear for your eye soon
cc Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun
Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:49am On Jun 25, 2022
Why on earth is this thread not yet on front page?
Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by descarado: 9:03am On Jun 25, 2022
DonBenny77:
That's where Amaechi comes in
grin
What will amaechi do here.
Can you educate us please
Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 25, 2022
How did he become a governor? undecided
Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Dyke15(m): 9:12am On Jun 25, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
check am very u fit don deh Ghana or UAE.. congrats
Lol dis is d 4th day now ND e still dey.
Omo na 4 Enugu I dey
Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by 9gerian: 9:15am On Jun 25, 2022
That is politics. Everything about you will be dug out and verified.

Matters arising…

oshozondii:
JUST IN: I didn’t attend primary, secondary schools; my university certificates stolen by unknown soldiers, Tinubu tells INEC

The electoral law mandates candidates to submit their personal credentials that will be published for public scrutiny ahead of elections.

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-i-didnt-attend-primary-secondary-schools-my-university-certificates-stolen-by-unknown-soldiers-tinubu-tells-inec/
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by SamOchuko: 9:18am On Jun 25, 2022
oshozondii:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

This one nor go work o, another certificate scandal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by ChoCho54(f): 9:39am On Jun 25, 2022
famology:

Ignorance is not fact. He swore to an affidavit stating his pry and sec schools certificates were carted away in 1999. Not filling the column this time does not translate to non attendance. There's no need swearing to an affidavit again to back his missing pry and sec schools certs when he has a bsc. that more than qualifies him for the office.

Why are you bitter souls weeping? Allow him to be disqualified na. Isn't that what you want? So why are you now helping him to worry? Shuooooo.....u go cry tire oooooo. Remember how you guys fooled yourselves endlessly here before the Apc primary election? Remember how you were disgraced by the outcome? A bigger disgrace will befall you by next year.
Save your energy for the courts.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Oplomo: 9:52am On Jun 25, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Sure we're not ooo

Adaojo, you are not happy because he no give you money to sow new trouser like osinbade? grin
Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by famology(m): 9:55am On Jun 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
Save your energy for the courts.

Go sleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (video) / Edo Election: PDP Approves Delegate List, Sets For Primary On February 22 / Proposed Abeokuta City Centre (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.