Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Your PUSSY Is Not A Source Of Income - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your PUSSY Is Not A Source Of Income (1970 Views)

Irritable?her Pussy Is Too Rough And Wide / Pls Help Me My Pussy Is Too Wide. Picture. Too Graphic / Pussy Is Powerful See Wetin Diz Guy Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Your PUSSY Is Not A Source Of Income by Kobojunkie: 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
InfinityFabric:

You made a statement you can't backup. That's a disgrace to every penny that was spent on you.
You made the statement. I corrected you and gave listed my source- Google. undecided
The disgrace you speak of is clearly not mine to have. undecided
Re: Your PUSSY Is Not A Source Of Income by InfinityFabric: 9:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You made the statement. I corrected you and gave listed my source- Google. undecided
The disgrace you speak of is clearly not mine to have. undecided
Google is not a source, Google is a search engine.
Even tho schools are bad in Nigeria and there's little intellectual freelancing at Nairaland, but my God this guy is beyond piss poor.
You don't link Google as your source. When did you start using internet ? 6/6/22 ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Overjoyed As Boss Flies From U.K. For Her Wedding Ceremony (video) / It Is Unromantic For Males To Initiate Intimacy In Marriage / Guys Are Slaves:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.