Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? (4766 Views)

This Is Why Ladies Keep Disturbing Me (photo) / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by fikayormi(m): 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
G
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Karleb(m): 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
One girl said it's like knowing vegetables and protein are good for you but you can't just resist ice cream, yoghurt, eba and fufu.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by ImaIma1(f): 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
Rickmann:
A guy is so open about his deep-felt feelings for her but "he is just a friend'' she says..then she soon falls for the player and gets her heart broken and then has the nerve to say ''all guys are the same''..

Lately girls aren't interested in love anymore..they never take you seriously no matter what you tell them but when reality begins to set in as they grow older,you see them blaming their village people for their misfortune and running to all sorts of prayer houses looking for a husband.

What has gone wrong?

You go for the ones that still have sense to know what is important and to know that appearance is different from reality. If you go for the superficial ones, it will be the same result.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Jeon(f): 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
Prodigal2022:
Find
embarassed

I viewed it as past tense.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Jeon(f): 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
Prodigal2022:
Find
embarassed

I viewed it as past tense.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by passionberry(f): 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
[quote author=Rickmann post=114138765]A guy is so open about his deep-felt feelings for her but "he is just a friend'' she says..then she soon falls for the player and gets her heart broken and then has the nerve to say ''all guys are the same''..

Lately girls aren't interested in love anymore..they never take you seriously no matter what you tell them but when reality begins to set in as they grow older,you see them blaming their village people for their misfortune and running to all sorts of prayer houses looking for a husband.

What has gone wrong?[/quote
Speak for yourself .stop generalizing..
There are still honest ,and serious minded ladies
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by 1Sharon(f): 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nazgul:

It's well bro...I understand how you feel.

Women are emotional beings, they give their heart to whoever they're emotionally attached to regardless of whether or not he's a player. This explains why a girl would deliberately choose to stay with a jobless broke Yahoo boy who beats her than a [b]working class [/b]guy who geninuly loves her, the simple mystery here is that she's emotionally connected to the Yahoo guy than the working class guy.

You might have pure feelings for her, but if she isn't emotionally attached to you, my brother even if you buy her a ride for her birthday, and build a house for her parents, she'll still ditch you.

The rule of the thumb is to date a girl who reciprocates your love and feelings. That way you can be guaranteed that you're not dating yourself.

That's not how to use the word 'working class'
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by 1Sharon(f): 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
What makes you think the guy who opens up his heart to a girl can't be a player too?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Cypress042(m): 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
Fmghewzy:

This comment made me happy and surprised at the same time.
Don't know why
Believe me you remembered your ex wink that's why the comment made you happy and surprised at the same time grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Fmghewzy(m): 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
Cypress042:
Believe me you remembered your ex wink that's why the comment made you happy and surprised at the same time grin

True bro smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Jeon(f): 4:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Prodigal2022:

Using the auxiliary verb “did” had made you to.

Ok

is this the correct one?

"Have you ever found yourself in the situation"?.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Anietieo: 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
Fmghewzy:

This comment made me happy and surprised at the same time. Don't know why
na so i see oooh...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Rexymania(m): 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
Deceive her till she gives birth for you child(ren), then she's free to go or fvck around
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by passionberry(f): 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
Rickmann:
A guy is so open about his deep-felt feelings for her but "he is just a friend'' she says..then she soon falls for the player and gets her heart broken and then has the nerve to say ''all guys are the same''..

What has gone wrong?
Speak for yourself..don't generalize..
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by ashawopikin(m): 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Cos most people don't appreciate what they have until they lose it.. wink
eeeh! Na u write this thing? You?

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Prettygirl200(f): 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
Yawns!!!!! Am having headache op pls go and rest with your one one questions every day.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Rickmann: 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nazgul:

It's well bro...I understand how you feel.

Women are emotional beings, they give their heart to whoever they're emotionally attached to regardless of whether or not he's a player. This explains why a girl would deliberately choose to stay with a jobless broke Yahoo boy who beats her than a working class guy who geninuly loves her, the simple mystery here is that she's emotionally connected to the Yahoo guy than the working class guy.

You might have pure feelings for her, but if she isn't emotionally attached to you, my brother even if you buy her a ride for her birthday, and build a house for her parents, she'll still ditch you.

The rule of the thumb is to date a girl who reciprocates your love and feelings. That way you can be guaranteed that you're not dating yourself.

Thanks so much for this,my bro ..
May God bless you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by 727abejide: 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
Very trueVery true...
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by falcon01: 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
Zonefree:
The question is, why should a sane and right thinking man have a "deep-felt feelings" for a Nigerian girl? Isn't that waste of feelings? Are Nigerian girls born and programmed to be loved?

Leisure and Procreation are what they're created for. Going contrary to these two things usually ends in chaos and utter disappointment.
daaamn bruh!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
Zonefree:
The question is, why should a sane and right thinking man have a "deep-felt feelings" for a Nigerian girl? Isn't that waste of feelings? Are Nigerian girls born and programmed to be loved?

Leisure and Procreation are what they're created for. Going contrary to these two things usually ends in chaos and utter disappointment.
Na house boy you go be last last.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Nazgul: 12:54am On Jun 26, 2022
1Sharon:

That's not how to use the word 'working class'
So how do I use it?
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by 1Sharon(f): 1:03am On Jun 26, 2022
Nazgul:

So how do I use it?

Look up the definition of working class
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by Nazgul: 1:10am On Jun 26, 2022
1Sharon:

Look up the definition of working class
Don't take Nairaland so serious dear... everyone's here to catch fun.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by diogo23: 2:20am On Jun 26, 2022
Fmghewzy:

This comment made me happy and surprised at the same time.
Don't know why
Because it's first time she/he will say something reasonable

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by ashewoboy(m): 6:21am On Jun 26, 2022
Rickmann:

What has gone wrong?

Ubunja is the answercheesy.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? by ubunja(m): 7:11am On Jun 26, 2022
Rickmann:

What has gone wrong?
as men we can either scratch our heads trying to make sense of how modern women think and operate, or we can simply assume the persona of the type of man they love dealing with and become that man. If the Player is what women want then we'll be players in our own right. There's two options modern men have: either we force women to change or we give women what they want. And the easiest most realistic option is to give women what they want, ie be what their perverted souls are craving for. Forcing women to be what men want isn't going to work anymore cause government, media, businesses and simps are all fighting on the side of women. The only man a woman will listen to is her father. And red pill guys have long ago made it clear they don't want daughters (there was a thread about this, can someone who remembers it provide the link), daughters are seen as too much of a headache and a disaster waiting to happen, everyone wants a son. Which doesn't make sense, because if we're saying modern women are useless and men are suffering because of this, how then does bringing a son into this messy world benefit you or your son. You're just dooming him to the same struggles you're enduring.

Any who, the point is we can either whine about women or we can adapt and fit into this new reality. Cause its not changing anytime soon. If women go for players at their prime, then, as much as possible, we need to adopt the qualities and mindsets of these players to stay relevant. Being good and being respectable and responsible is not going to do anyone any favours. Cause I can tell you right now the men deflowering women, getting pucc thrown at them and the men being given babies are players. The players are the ones whose genes and bloodlines are getting pushed into the future. Meanwhile the gentleman's dicc is gathering dust in his trousers and his sperm is gathering mould in his balls.
Being a player is trashy and beneath the standards of the average man, but if trashy is what these women want, trashy is what they'll get. The dragon must be unleashed.
Is it not women who raised us to be gentlemen? Is it not our own mothers and aunts who urged us on the path of being responsible men? Its them. Its women. Then putting aside the respectable man and becoming the irresponsible heartless, trashy man is still learning from women. Either way, we're still being shaped by women. No one must say "I can't be this and that just because of women!"
Niggr what you already are, the attitudes and mindsets you're fiercely holding on to, they were fostered on you by women in the first place.

13 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? / My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... / Guys Please Stop Sending Me Emails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.