Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,960 members, 7,810,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Semen Retention Is The Dumbest Thing Ever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Semen Retention Is The Dumbest Thing Ever (4788 Views)

Semen Retention Is Gold / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / The Benefits Of Semen Retention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Semen Retention Is The Dumbest Thing Ever by SultanOfPuna: 11:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
Most of the guys I know personally that practice celibacy or No fap/semen retention have already abandoned that useless practice.

They complain that not releasing sperm for weeks made them act like simps around women.
Because they haven't released bullet, if girl hug or touch them their Johnson become sensitive. Due to lack of action

But me that shoot bullet on regular
Dem no born any girl well to do shakara 4 me
As i dey shoot bullet, na so my eyes dey clear
Post nut clarity will always keep you alert and prevent you from simping.
But my guys that lock their prick inside prison all in the name of semen retention,

If girl sneeze around them, their prick go rise
If girl come touch them, prick go salute
You need to see how simpish dey act
Always trying to impress girls
All that stuffs dont happen to me because I burst nuts on a regular.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Semen Retention Is The Dumbest Thing Ever by Ocholu: 3:08am On Oct 02, 2022
You're dúmb of knowledge. Very dúmb.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Semen Retention Is The Dumbest Thing Ever by V9er: 3:24am On Oct 02, 2022
You have a very good point, but still each to his own.
One thing I know, busting one every now and then makes me to not do dumb stuff when it comes to women(simp to an extent). Text that girl that was snubbing me? Force a conversation with your regular naija girl without the mental capacity to hold a reasonable conversation? You name it. But most especially soliciting prostitutes, when you have money it's so easy to do a olosho/hookup girl OR just bust a quick nut and your brain reset. 'A fool and his money are quickly parted'
I've done my fair share of semen retention and after a week or so you are actually have reduced sexual urges compared to regular wankers, and you can say that there is to a certain degree more focus when you're not always horrnyyy

11 Likes

Re: Semen Retention Is The Dumbest Thing Ever by Starz825(m): 4:49am On Oct 02, 2022
When you hear guys say semen retention on here...they really don't mean to say celibacy..
Well OGs still dey sleep
Once dem wake ..Dem go educate you on am
Re: Semen Retention Is The Dumbest Thing Ever by falcon01: 7:07am On Oct 02, 2022
Toh I don't know what to say, but what I know is I do what I want when I want.

1 Like

Re: Semen Retention Is The Dumbest Thing Ever by kyber(m): 8:02am On Oct 02, 2022
Been Doing that semen retention for 3weeks now
Kinda like it

2 Likes

Re: Semen Retention Is The Dumbest Thing Ever by DaInferno(m): 9:10am On Oct 02, 2022
Ocholu:
You're dúmb of knowledge. Very dúmb.
let us reserve the word "dumb" for wise people this one time.

the totality of a mans life's should not be dependent on sex like this undecided
Re: Semen Retention Is The Dumbest Thing Ever by dopedan(m): 10:14am On Oct 02, 2022
kyber:
Been Doing that semen retention for 3weeks now
Kinda like it
Y do u like it
Re: Semen Retention Is The Dumbest Thing Ever by wonder233: 11:52am On Oct 02, 2022
It is a bit of both: If you keep semen too long, it makes you lose focus. While, If you release too often, you get tired, fatigued and exhausted quickly, draining your energy level and may not enjoy sex.
The best is to keep a little while, then discharge... and repeat

8 Likes

Re: Semen Retention Is The Dumbest Thing Ever by chigoziri2403(m): 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2022
Biologically,Is semen meant to be retained

1 Like

Re: Semen Retention Is The Dumbest Thing Ever by OfficialP: 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2022
Una go just dey misinformation innocent people.

Not having sex have no side effects. Get that straight

2 Likes

Re: Semen Retention Is The Dumbest Thing Ever by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
wonder233:
It is a bit of both: If you keep semen too long, it makes you lose focus. While, If you release too often, you get tired, fatigued and exhausted quickly, draining your energy level and may not enjoy sex.
The best is to keep a little while, then discharge... and repeat
The key is to balance it

2 Likes

Re: Semen Retention Is The Dumbest Thing Ever by 3nity7: 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
chigoziri2403:
Biologically,Is semen meant to be retained
Not really
Re: Semen Retention Is The Dumbest Thing Ever by MasterJayJay: 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
Celibacy is for men with self-control. Weak people can't practice celibacy. It's like telling a drug addict to stop taking drugs. Most can't stop the habit.

That you can't score a single goal in a football match in over 100 appearances should not make you to say other footballers don't score goal.

On semen retention, you really need to upgrade your knowledge. It's funny how some of you know more about fornication but are ignorant of the biological makeup of your bodies.

FACT: Unused sperm is broken down and reabsorbed by your body.

4 Likes

Re: Semen Retention Is The Dumbest Thing Ever by Bobbynobobby: 5:32am On Oct 03, 2022
Can tell you I noticed I feel better/sharper physically and mentally when I abstain. Didn't know there was a word for it till recently when I read up on semen retention.

It confirmed what I observed personally

2 Likes

Re: Semen Retention Is The Dumbest Thing Ever by Bobbynobobby: 5:35am On Oct 03, 2022
V9er:
You have a very good point, but still each to his own.
One thing I know, busting one every now and then makes me to not do dumb stuff when it comes to women(simp to an extent). Text that girl that was snubbing me? Force a conversation with your regular naija girl without the mental capacity to hold a reasonable conversation? You name it. But most especially soliciting prostitutes, when you have money it's so easy to do a olosho/hookup girl OR just bust a quick nut and your brain reset. 'A fool and his money are quickly parted'
I've done my fair share of semen retention and after a week or so you are actually have reduced sexual urges compared to regular wankers, and you can say that there is to a certain degree more focus when you're not always horrnyyy

So on point

1 Like

Re: Semen Retention Is The Dumbest Thing Ever by Afolarin18(f): 7:48am On Oct 03, 2022
Re: Semen Retention Is The Dumbest Thing Ever by tampadollarsign(m): 11:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
Mister nut cracker lacka, see how you just disgraces your whole entire self with bursting that will lead you to hell fire maybe if you no burst person wife dem go cut that's thing weh de give you no sense
Re: Semen Retention Is The Dumbest Thing Ever by imagrg(m): 5:54am On Jan 31, 2023
Prostrate challenges would come in with time....even heart problem could set in.

Men who womanize or have many wives usually live longer.
OfficialP:
Una go just dey misinformation innocent people.

Not having sex have no side effects. Get that straight
Re: Semen Retention Is The Dumbest Thing Ever by tabithaolaniyi0: 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
Read up on mystery of sex transmutation by Napoleon hill. If you retain you must transmute, else it will seek expression somehow as you are wired to.

For those weak ones whose mind is all about females, waking up is your choice.
Re: Semen Retention Is The Dumbest Thing Ever by tabithaolaniyi0: 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Most of the guys I know personally that practice celibacy or No fap/semen retention have already abandoned that useless practice.

They complain that not releasing sperm for weeks made them act like simps around women.
Because they haven't released bullet, if girl hug or touch them their Johnson become sensitive. Due to lack of action

But me that shoot bullet on regular
Dem no born any girl well to do shakara 4 me
As i dey shoot bullet, na so my eyes dey clear
Post nut clarity will always keep you alert and prevent you from simping.
But my guys that lock their prick inside prison all in the name of semen retention,

If girl sneeze around them, their prick go rise
If girl come touch them, prick go salute
You need to see how simpish dey act
Always trying to impress girls
All that stuffs dont happen to me because I burst nuts on a regular.

How long did the person go? if you have been used to ejaculating and start fasting for few days or weeks, of course you will simp. Just like when you start out fasting for anything, the urge increases, but over time you build tolerance. Clearly you have released all the sperm that would have helped you to think well and you think it's post nut clarity, if you need post nut clarity to think well, you have no discipline.

(1) (Reply)

Albino Or Midget Which One Better As A Wife? / I Slept With My Cousin Fiancee / Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.