Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

God Punish Nairaland. They Blocked All My Alt Account Opened With Burner Email - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Punish Nairaland. They Blocked All My Alt Account Opened With Burner Email (523 Views)

God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave / 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends / God Punish Konji... IMAGINE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Punish Nairaland. They Blocked All My Alt Account Opened With Burner Email by FreeSpirited: 10:34am On Jun 25, 2022
Seun, If you think you are doing me, you are doing yourself o
About 6 alt account gone.
Can you imagine. How can you do that without informing us to try and change our email if we still want to access our account.
Seun went ahead to stop our password from working and asking me to change password, is that not breach of data integrity kept with you.
Seun you can not be trusted, u don't behave like a civilised person with democratic principle. And its obvious for your support of Tinubu......
If the use of burner email was never illegal at registration point, why did u just wake up one day and banned and blocked all accounts opened with burner email without first telling us. ? That's dictatorship, and I'm greatly disappointed in you. It's only a matter of time before new site will come to rival the Monopolistic hold you have on Nigeria forum space. That's too bad of you, knowing burner email can't be accessed.
Stop behaving like BUHARI.
Re: God Punish Nairaland. They Blocked All My Alt Account Opened With Burner Email by Jeon(f): 10:37am On Jun 25, 2022

2 Likes

Re: God Punish Nairaland. They Blocked All My Alt Account Opened With Burner Email by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:48am On Jun 25, 2022
Kiki.. grin
Re: God Punish Nairaland. They Blocked All My Alt Account Opened With Burner Email by Ajens1991: 11:13am On Jun 25, 2022
Shut up and do the right thing.
Re: God Punish Nairaland. They Blocked All My Alt Account Opened With Burner Email by FreeSpirited: 11:16am On Jun 25, 2022
Ajens1991:
Shut up and do the right thing.
Do you even understand that burner email can't be accessed after certain period?
I think u Should shut up if u don't understand what I'm saying
Re: God Punish Nairaland. They Blocked All My Alt Account Opened With Burner Email by EmiDon11: 11:37am On Jun 25, 2022
Seun right now be like......how can i block and burst this guy head at thesame time

Re: God Punish Nairaland. They Blocked All My Alt Account Opened With Burner Email by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
This man again that doesn't actually think.

Yes Burner emails or disposal emails are automatically deleted within a certain time period
And yes you can get them back.

When a disposable email gets deleted the email address becomes unique again for whoever registers it first

So all you have to do is go and reregister with same name as previous and you get your email back

That way you can recover your password as instructed by Nairaland

Alternative you can always contact the disposable email support
Re: God Punish Nairaland. They Blocked All My Alt Account Opened With Burner Email by FreeSpirited: 9:16am On Jun 26, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
This man again that doesn't actually think.

Yes Burner emails or disposal emails are automatically deleted within a certain time period
And yes you can get them back.

When a disposable email gets deleted the email address becomes unique again for whoever registers it first

So all you have to do is go and reregister with same name as previous and you get your email back

That way you can recover your password as instructed by Nairaland

Alternative you can always contact the disposable email support
What if I don't remember the email...I hope u know dispos asble email usually come with strange strings of intelligible characters...why should I memorise a burner email?
Re: God Punish Nairaland. They Blocked All My Alt Account Opened With Burner Email by FreeSpirited: 11:45am On Jun 26, 2022
Jespac123:

I'm also a victim. He feels people using the burner emails are spammers.
He's a fool.....he should at least notify us first
Re: God Punish Nairaland. They Blocked All My Alt Account Opened With Burner Email by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
FreeSpirited:

What if I don't remember the email...I hope u know dispos asble email usually come with strange strings of intelligible characters...why should I memorise a burner email?

Since u didn't want to memorize it or store in somewhere u shouldn't have used it in Nairaland or anywhere u would need to recover your password someday

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits Of Berries For Your Skin / Adults Pls Open This / Please I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.