Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Please I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advice (524 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... / Women Sha!!, Whats Your Advice On This. / I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice by MAIKON: 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
Hello Bro/Sis
There’s this girl that I love she live in an apartment down to my street though she live with her mom . 3days ago when I was outside my apartment I stop the girl then I have a few discussions with her so I tell her can we exchange cellphone number so that we can talk better on phone You on is normal thing.. To my surprise the girl said she doesn’t have phone say the phone just get fault recently so I said no problem and I let her go that Day .
Please what can I do in this type of situation cos I don’t want to loose this particular girl
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Tboymessiah(m): 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

Let see what the red Pillers get to say

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice by KiNg0G: 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
girl when gbadu your style go collect your number, use her mama phone or sisters take ring you later...then who na fix location.

you chasing her, taking her as a prize...
you never even gist her you dey afraid to lose her..wattafuck...it dey your blood already.
calling you simp won't help you...I just call you immature..

probably still in your teen .. when you don chop breakfast comeback I be here to serve you better redpill lunch.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice by MAIKON: 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
[quote author=KiNg0G post=114978680]girl when gbadu your style go collect your number, use her mama phone or sisters take ring you later...then who na fix location.

you never even gist her you dey afraid to lose her..wattafuck...it dey your blood already.

probably still in your teen .. when you don chop
breakfast comeback I be here to serve you better redpill lunch.[/

That’s not me Brother I never been a simp cos I hardly love sef. I just don’t know I keep thinking about her since that day. Whereas I don’t think she’ll be able to use her mom phone cos nah all this get inside girl and about her sister she have younger sister they’re small they’re yet to be using phone
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by LovenLight: 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
You don’t want to loose her?? Why??
What value does she add to your life?? Someone you just met??

Simps and misplaced priorities!! Tueh

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Hacks4dummies: 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
KiNg0G:
girl when gbadu your style go collect your number, use her mama phone or sisters take ring you later...then who na fix location.

probably still in your teen .. when you don chop breakfast comeback I be here to serve you better redpill lunch.
all this one na story... Wetin you go advise am to do? Japa abi
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Aklee4994(m): 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
Try and see her once again and tell her your mind and wait for the response..if positive bring in the faulty phone issue but if negative disembark from that unreturnable journey.

Note: Money spent on any girl that is not your relative is a SUNK COST.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by MAIKON: 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
Aklee4994:
Try and see her once again and tell her your mind and wait for the response..if positive bring in the faulty phone issue but if negative disembark from that unreturnable journey.

Note: Money spent on any girl that is not your relative is a SUNK COST.

Thank you for this �
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Demigod22: 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
LoL, girl wey you never get, you are already afraid to lose her. Well, when you meet her again, play her the tape, from her reaction you can decide to continue or move on.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by SavageBoy: 11:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
I don't know why some folks have self esteem issues? undecided

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Sammy101111(m): 11:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
Bro if you get money to toast woman no be problem for Nigeira

Do you have money for maintainace (her)
Because no love with out money

Get money before you love

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

After Ashawo Business Was Ban In Edo, They Disguise As Tomato Sellers At Night / Clit Massage / Friend Zone: This Will Change Your Perception About How You See It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.