Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People (4716 Views)

Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking / Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President / Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by MDM2021: 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Are there not Yorubas in ss/se by the way Lagos is not an ordinary state.
Lagos is the commercial hub of nigeria and a formal capital and is not even theivenubu that made Lagos Lagos.
So you are typing trashh.
Most oil workers in my place is yorubas are they from Rivers state even we wey get the oil no plenty reach yorubas in the oil sector.
I keep begging you not to start an ethnic war because it will affect and destroy southern nigeria.
Once you flog an igbo, ijaw,Benin etc because he is persuading people to vote in lagos,guy it won't be funny.
Live and let's live.
Peace

Lagos Island, not Lagos State. Get educated.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by MDM2021: 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Are there not Yorubas in ss/se by the way Lagos is not an ordinary state.
Lagos is the commercial hub of nigeria and a formal capital and is not even theivenubu that made Lagos Lagos.
So you are typing trashh.
Most oil workers in my place is yorubas are they from Rivers state even we wey get the oil no plenty reach yorubas in the oil sector.
I keep begging you not to start an ethnic war because it will affect and destroy southern nigeria.
Once you flog an igbo, ijaw,Benin etc because he is persuading people to vote in lagos,guy it won't be funny.
Live and let's live.
Peace

As long as you are covetous of other people's land, you can't have unity in the South. Yorubas are many in the UK but they dare not look the Queen in the face and tell her the British soil is a no man's land.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by MDM2021: 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Theivenubu is coming to be Nigerian president and everyone has right to scrutinize him not only igbos.
If it's only Yoruba president that's different.
Moreover you trying to paint obi an igbo project won't work most of obi supporters are Nigerian youth who are tired of the status quo.
Try to over grow tribalism,I will support obi type even if he is fulani,Igbo, itsekiris etc

Go and find out about who Obi is. Dig about his antecedents in the bank where he was once a Director. Find out about his performance as a Governor of Anambra. Find out the relationship between him and a bank MD in the run up to 2015 election and how EFCC later picked that MD. Fact, there's no saint among the crop of current Nigerian politicians except you want to be biased.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by wiseoneking: 11:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Too much hate against the Southern political God father living in Lagos, you all know the man.

When Goodluck was in power, you all said it was the South south time for them to enjoy, now that it is the yoruba time to enjoy a big federal position, some sect of people are all hating on Tinubu.

The truth is that if you hate Tinubu, you hate the yoruba people because you want your own tribe man to be in power.

A hate for tinubu is a hate for yoruba people, now is there time, stop hating on them and their candidate.

So all the Osun people that voted against Tinubu candidate hates Yoruba. I pity you. They hate corruption, druggist, desperados

2 Likes

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by paramakina202: 12:11am On Jul 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Too much hate against the Southern political God father living in Lagos, you all know the man.

When Goodluck was in power, you all said it was the South south time for them to enjoy, now that it is the yoruba time to enjoy a big federal position, some sect of people are all hating on Tinubu.

The truth is that if you hate Tinubu, you hate the yoruba people because you want your own tribe man to be in power.

A hate for tinubu is a hate for yoruba people, now is there time, stop hating on them and their candidate.

Half of Yoruba people hates Tinubu go and verify.

3 Likes

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Corto: 12:12am On Jul 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

When Yoruba (Lagos) was on fire what did your Tinubu do?

God will punish you

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Gozac: 4:25am On Jul 30, 2022
MDM2021:

You're just confirming your fear for having Tinubu as the president. You fear restructuring while at the same time you condemn Fulani herdsmen and accuse them of planning to take over your land. Aren't you confused? You're covetous of another man's land simply because the people of the land are generous and accommodating. That restructuring will take place whether you like it or not.

Greed and covetousness of Yoruba land must TRULY be the reason you don't want BAT as president based on what you wrote. Can you swear with the earth that swallows all mortals that there's a saint among all the current presidential candidates? I'm not a fan of BAT but I can smell a malicious tendency when I see one. OBJ was voted for by people like you because it's a known fact that OBJ is the direct opposite of Awolowo, who the Yorubas cherish till tomorrow.
I don't even have land in SW and I don't plan to have one in the future. I am not interested in 2023 and am not supporting any candidate, I just doing my analysis, I don't even have a voters card so to speak. We voted OBJ because he was not a tribalist which Tinubu equally typifies as well. Tinubu has a lot working against his aspiration, whether he wins is a topic for another day
My people has been on the fore front of restructuring if you know you know, Tinubu can't restructure Nigeria if he wins
You are a Tinubu acolyte stop denying it.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by MDM2021: 8:24am On Jul 30, 2022
Gozac:

I don't even have land in SW and I don't plan to have one in the future. I am not interested in 2023 and am not supporting any candidate, I just doing my analysis, I don't even have a voters card so to speak. We voted OBJ because he was not a tribalist which Tinubu equally typifies as well. Tinubu has a lot working against his aspiration, whether he wins is a topic for another day
My people has been on the fore front of restructuring if you know you know, Tinubu can't restructure Nigeria if he wins
You are a Tinubu acolyte stop denying it.

You wrote:
"North go hear am if they vote this man.
He will ensure that states control majority of their VAT, IGR and state police"

If truly BAT will do these things it's better to vote for him although I don't like the MM combination due to the current state of the country. One of the reasons I like Wike today is because he was vocal on the issue of VAT. I like senator Abaribe because of his stance against the Fulanis hiding in the forest. I can still recollect how he talked on the floor of the house on that issue.

If you didn't have voter's card, how did you vote OBJ? And how do you think Atiku who preferred 3:14 opinion to select his vice after sabotaging the request of the South to have the presidency in 2023 will be better than BAT? Can you know Atiku more than OBJ? That tells you there's more to the hatred of BAT. Why was Zik against having the secession clause in the constitution pre-independence as suggested by Awo if not that he had his eyes fixed on Yoruba land? GREED. What he wanted to achieve is currently resonating with the shout of "Lagos is a no-man's land". Covetousness of another man's land. God hates covetousness and arrogance the same way the Almighty decreed against killing and stealing.

If you are not afraid of restructuring, why are you against state police and regional control of VAT and IGR in spite of the fact that the current centralized structure is not working? Which country in a developed region practices the kind of structure you have in Nigeria?

Do a google search analysis for the past 10 years about Nigerians caught at home and abroad in drug deals and find out where the majority of them hailed from in Nigeria? Were they BAT boys?

Like I stated earlier, I'm no BAT's fan but I hate a campaign of lies and malice and I'm sure God does.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Elliotg: 9:15am On Jul 30, 2022
MDM2021:

You wrote:
"North go hear am if they vote this man.
He will ensure that states control majority of their VAT, IGR and state police"

If truly BAT will do these things it's better to vote for him although I don't like the MM combination due to the current state of the country. One of the reasons I like Wike today is because he was vocal on the issue of VAT. I like senator Abaribe because of his stance against the Fulanis hiding in the forest. I can still recollect how he talked on the floor of the house on that issue.

If you didn't have voter's card, how did you vote OBJ? And how do you think Atiku who preferred 3:14 opinion to select his vice after sabotaging the request of the South to have the presidency in 2023 will be better than BAT? Can you know Atiku more than OBJ? That tells you there's more to the hatred of BAT. Why was Zik against having the secession clause in the constitution pre-independence as suggested by Awo if not that he had his eyes fixed on Yoruba land? GREED. What he wanted to achieve is currently resonating with the shout of "Lagos is a no-man's land". Covetousness of another man's land. God hates covetousness and arrogance the same way the Almighty decreed against killing and stealing.

If you are not afraid of restructuring, why are you against state police and regional control of VAT and IGR in spite of the fact that the current centralized structure is not working? Which country in a developed region practices the kind of structure you have in Nigeria?

Do a google search analysis for the past 10 years about Nigerians caught at home and abroad in drug deals and find out where the majority of them hailed from in Nigeria? Were they BAT boys?

Like I stated earlier, I'm no BAT's fan but I hate a campaign of lies and malice and I'm sure God does.
No one gave a Bleep about Tinubu and how he ran his gheto Lagos or the entire SW like a one man business until he doubled into national politics and brought the lifeless one. National politics is everyone's business, it is not Yoruba muslims' private affair. You must be a mad man if you think otherwise. Tinubu can not be paid with more power after his choices brought more pain to the people(which is not exclusive of Yoruba Muslims).
The likes of Awolowo, Tinubu, Buhari, e.t.c are very tribalistic people. That is why they lack true national appeal, coupled with their bigotry. Awolowo started tribal politics, and we can see how dangerous it is. He may have hoped to run his region like a personal estate that is why he clamoured for a secession clause at a very young age of the country when focus should have been on national unity. And we saw the crisis that resulted from such politics during the wild wild west crisis.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by tctrills: 9:23am On Jul 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Do you even think all Yoruba people like him. This your post is a disgrace to Yorubas.
One man does not represent the Yoruba nation
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by JoeNL22(m): 9:57am On Jul 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Brooo......your tribalism card will not work......nobody in his left senses will vote Tinubu.....take it or take it.
Its ur choice....we the yoruba Christians and youths will not allow BAT things to rule this nation.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Dangrace01: 10:01am On Jul 30, 2022
Nobody hates tinubu. We hate Apc

Afinifere group not supporting tinubu, do they hate tinubu? No

Everyone is afraid of Apc and their evil tendencies.

If you are human being comfortable with Apc then something is definitely wrong with you or maybe you are benefiting from the evil in the land
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by MDM2021: 10:21am On Jul 30, 2022
Elliotg:
No one gave a Bleep about Tinubu and how he ran his gheto Lagos or the entire SW like a one man business until he doubled into national politics and brought the lifeless one. National politics is everyone's business, it is not Yoruba muslims' private affair. You must be a mad man if you think otherwise. Tinubu can not be paid with more power after his choices brought more pain to the people(which is not exclusive of Yoruba Muslims).
The likes of Awolowo, Tinubu, Buhari, e.t.c are very tribalistic people. That is why they lack true national appeal, coupled with their bigotry. Awolowo started tribal politics, and we can see how dangerous it is. He may have hoped to run his region like a personal estate that is why he clamoured for a secession clause at a very young age of the country when focus should have been on national unity. And we saw the crisis that resulted from such politics during the wild wild west crisis.

Greedy man spotted! You complain of Lugard bringing you together but when you had the opportunity of breaking that union you threw it away in the name of one Nigeria. You must be a CONFUSED man that apparently lacks the sense of knowing what he actually wants in life. You have 3 eggs on the table to be shared by 3 friends. While one friend was ready to pick just one egg, the second friend wanted to pick the remaining 2 eggs in the name of "we are one and I'm not tribalistic" so that the 3rd friend could go empty-handed. Arrogance and Greed! You are already out of your shell. Yorubas voted Awo as their leader and they never regretted it. If your chosen leaders didn't do you well, blame them.

Amodu Bello, who suggested that the North should be separated from Nigeria in the 50s, you call tribalistic till today for your lack of insight. Awolowo that suggested having a secession clause in the constitution pre-independence is also tribalistic to you because of your covetousness over other people's land. How good is your one Nigeria today? Keep enjoying it. In 1966, it was okay to make a unification decree 34 because it suited you. The following year in 1967, one Nigeria was no more good because power had changed hand. GREED.

If common sense was common to you, would you be forcing yourself to live with someone that you know is tribalistic? You suffered losses in 1945 Jos riot ever before the 1953 election in which you were put where you belong in Western Nigeria but you never learnt. Kano riot of 1953 was another time machine for you, yet you saw no reason for having a secession clause in the constitution. Continue your lies against Awo because you were caught up in your web of greed. Was Awolowo the causes of Jos riot of 1945 and Kano riot of 1952?

Who told you your problem started in 2015? If you have any iota of intelligence, you should know that a marriage bedeviled by rancors and acrimony for over 60 years may never work. Continue to enjoy the drama of Fuji House of Commotion while it lasts. Let's accept that BAT is not a good candidate as your president now, can you mention a saint among those you're currently parading as candidates, Mr Smart?
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by 00FFT00(m): 10:41am On Jul 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

It is better for a man to be suspected to be daft than for him to open his mouth and confirm that suspicion.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by treesun: 10:42am On Jul 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

So what did Obasanjo and PYO did for South West!
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by 00FFT00(m): 10:46am On Jul 30, 2022
MDM2021:

Greedy man spotted! You complain of Lugard bringing you together but when you had the opportunity of breaking that union you threw it away in the name of one Nigeria. You must be a CONFUSED man that apparently lacks the sense of knowing what he actually wants in life. You have 3 eggs on the table to be shared by 3 friends. While one friend was ready to pick just one egg, the second friend wanted to pick the remaining 2 eggs in the name of "we are one and I'm not tribalistic" so that the 3rd friend could go empty-handed. Arrogance and Greed! You are already out of your shell. Yorubas voted Awo as their leader and they never regretted it. If your chosen leaders didn't do you well, blame them.

Amodu Bello, who suggested that the North should be separated from Nigeria in the 50s, you call tribalistic till today for your lack of insight. Awolowo that suggested having a secession clause in the constitution pre-independence is also tribalistic to you because of your covetousness over other people's land. How good is your one Nigeria today? Keep enjoying it. In 1966, it was okay to make a unification decree 34 because it suited you. The following year in 1967, one Nigeria was no more good because power had changed hand. GREED.

If common sense was common to you, would you be forcing yourself to live with someone that you know is tribalistic? You suffered losses in 1945 Jos riot ever before the 1953 election in which you were put where you belong in Western Nigeria but you never learnt. Kano riot of 1953 was another time machine for you, yet you saw no reason for having a secession clause in the constitution. Continue your lies against Awo because you were caught up in your web of greed. Was Awolowo the causes of Jos riot of 1945 and Kano riot of 1952?

Who told you your problem started in 2015? If you have any iota of intelligence, you should know that a marriage bedeviled by rancors and acrimony for over 60 years may never work. Continue to enjoy the drama of Fuji House of Commotion while it lasts.

Hatred kills. Just a piece of brotherly advice!.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by MDM2021: 11:11am On Jul 30, 2022
00FFT00:

Hatred is bad but unfortunately that's what you see displayed here every now and then. It's never a bad thing to share boundaries with neighbours but could be distrarous when you share boundaries with greedy neighbours. Why should asking everyone to stay on their lanes be termed tribalism? Finland and Sweden are good friends in Europe but each of them knows their boundary. Canada and USA are friends till tomorrow and usually have a common front on the international scene but each of them know their boundaries which they mutually respect.

Why should asking someone to stay within his boundaries be termed tribalism if not for GREED? Issues of lands, boundaries and nationhood are as old as the earth itself. So, can we say every nation that recognizes its boundaries is tribalistic? Stay on your lane and let me stay on my lane has nothing to do with tribalism or hatred. You can only call it tribalism when you are not allowed to come there not when you want to rob the owners of their possessions and the owners stand against your mischief. That's stealing!

Recognizing mutual boundaries is for respect, easy governance, and development of all mankind.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by 00FFT00(m): 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2022
MDM2021:

Hatred is bad but unfortunately that's what you see displayed here every now and then. It's never a bad thing to share boundaries with neighbours but could be distrarous when you share boundaries with greedy neighbours. Why should asking everyone to stay on their lanes be termed tribalism? Finland and Sweden are good friends in Europe but each of them knows their boundary. Canada and USA are friends till tomorrow and usually have a common front on the international scene but each of them know their boundaries which they mutually respect.

Why should asking someone to stay within his boundaries be termed tribalism if not for GREED? Issues of lands, boundaries and nationhood are as old as the earth itself. So, can we say every nation that recognizes its boundaries is tribalistic? Stay on your lane and let me stay on my lane has nothing to do with tribalism or hatred. You can only call it tribalism when you are not allowed to come there not when you want to rob the owners of their possessions and the owners stand against your mischief. That's stealing!

Recognizing mutual boundaries is for respect, easy governance, and development of all mankind.

Finland and Sweden are sovereign entities. So also the USA and Canada. I am not aware of the existence of the Republic of Igbo and the Republic of Yoruba.

And while we're at it, isn't only fair that Yoruba also reject the money it receives from the proceeds of oil and gas from both the Niger delta and Igbo territories, or is Yoruba also greedy?.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by MDM2021: 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
00FFT00:

Finland and Sweden are sovereign entities. So also the USA and Canada. I am not aware of the existence of the Republic of Igbo and the Republic of Yoruba.

And while we're at it, isn't only fair that Yoruba also reject the money it receives from the proceeds of oil and gas from both the Niger delta and Igbo territories, or is Yoruba also greedy?.

You were sovereign nations before the marriage of 1914. If the marriage was good and had been done in good faith, why the daily curses and abuses being rained on Lord Lugard by your kinds? Why the shout about Fulani herdsmen planning to take over your land? That sounds hypocritical. When the marriage favours you, it's okay but when the odds are against you, the union becomes bad.

When other nations brought into the marriage indicated their intentions to quit in the 50s and have their SOVEREIGNTY, guess the only one that stood against it like a parasite that doesn't like to leave its host? That's a downside of having a GREEDY neighbour. The same FEAR they had for that separation may not be far from their hatred for BAT, Falae, and Awo as some people have alleged. Yorubas are dirty and tribalistic but you run to their land daily for survival. Is that a curse or what?

As for oil, when Awo's performance dwarfed those of his contemporaries in the 50s, was it oil money that did the magic? The last time I checked the entire oil produced in the "Igbo territories" never matched what is produced in Ondo alone. Lagos and Ogun still maintain their reserves. And I guess those "Igbo territories" do not include Iwerre Land of the Itsekiris called Warri. Will it therefore be bad thing to refund all the revenues and VAT ever generated from Yoruba land and ports since 1914? When will the Abuja House in the UK built with Western Nigeria money before being hijacked be returned? ARROGANCE and GREED are twin brothers that will never do their owners any good.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by MDM2021: 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
00FFT00:

Nothing kills faster than GREED and ARROGANCE.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Mosesvic11(m): 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2022
Nobody hate Yoruba, tinubu would have been celebrated if he backed osibanjo for the job and more so he choice of running mate did not go down well with most people, I have a lots of yoruba that will be voting tinubu because of his choice of running mate, he is the enemy of himself and yoruba in general.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by 00FFT00(m): 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
MDM2021:

You were sovereign nations before the marriage of 1914. If the marriage was good and had been done in good faith, why the daily curses and abuses being rained on Lord Lugard by your kinds? Why the shout about Fulani herdsmen planning to take over your land? That sounds hypocritical. When the marriage favours you, it's okay but when the odds are against you, the union becomes bad.

When other nations brought into the marriage indicated their intentions to quit in the 50s and have their SOVEREIGNTY, guess the only one that stood against it like a parasite that doesn't like to leave its host? That's a downside of having a GREEDY neighbour. The same FEAR they had for that separation may not be far from their hatred for BAT, Falae, and Awo as some people have alleged. Yorubas are dirty and tribalistic but you run to their land daily for survival. Is that a curse or what?

As for oil, when Awo's performance dwarfed those of his contemporaries in the 50s, was it oil money that did the magic? The last time I checked the entire oil produced in the "Igbo territories" never matched what is produced in Ondo alone. Lagos and Ogun still maintain their reserves. And I guess those "Igbo territories" do not include Iwerre Land of the Itsekiris called Warri. Will it therefore be bad thing to refund all the revenues and VAT ever generated from Yoruba land and ports since 1914? When will the Abuja House in the UK built with Western Nigeria money before being hijacked be returned? ARROGANCE and GREED are twin brothers that will never do their owners any good.

I asked you a fair question. You do not have to publicly display your hollowness rambling about matters of the 50s. I may well educate you about parts of that history you're ignorant about or conveniently omitted.

That said, and I ask you again, why is it not in Yoruba reckoning to also jettison the funds accruing from the southeast and south-south oil and gas since, in your estimation, they are to be discarded from any relevance in Nigeria?.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by 00FFT00(m): 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
MDM2021:

As long as you are covetous of other people's land, you can't have unity in the South. Yorubas are many in the UK but they dare not look the Queen in the face and tell her the British soil is a no man's land.

They would, and rightly so, if London was also built with Yoruba resources, Yoruba entrepreneurial contribution, and Yoruba manpower.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Mosesvic11(m): 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Tinubu is not from my tribe.

Some section of the country, hate him because they hate yoruba people.

They won't tell you.

Why is it that during the endsar protest, this same man was the main target of the evils of the endsar protesters.

Now that he is contesting, he is also the victim of hate from another section of the country because they have their own candidate
Oga come to the NC here and see how people don't want him, he is not welcome because of questionable character. Stop spreading hate, I have a lots of yoruba friends and our mind set about the coming election is the same. Nobody hate Yoruba.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Goke7: 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
Mosesvic11:
Nobody hate Yoruba, tinubu would have been celebrated if he backed osibanjo for the job and more so he choice of running mate did not go down well with most people, I have a lots of yoruba that will be voting tinubu because of his choice of running mate, he is the enemy of himself and yoruba in general.

you guys should stop these lies, osinbajo is equally hated, if osinbajo was the candidate, his association with tinubu would have been used to campaign against him too. is it not the association of oyetola with tinubu that also moved people against his second term campaign in osun state.

We are all free moral agents so anyone is free and open to like or dislike anyone
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by MDM2021: 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
00FFT00:

I asked you a fair question. You do not have to publicly display your hollowness rambling about matters of the 50s. I may well educate you about parts of that history you're ignorant about or conveniently omitted.

That said, and I ask you again, why is it not in Yoruba reckoning to also jettison the funds accruing from the southeast and south-south oil and gas since, in your estimation, they are to be discarded from any relevance in Nigeria?.

You can educate me of anything omitted, nothing spoils as long as the "education" is not laced with falsehood. Come clear on where you hail from and stop the attachment of SE and SS. SS comprises of many sub-groups, including the present-day Delta and Edo that were originally part of Western Nigeria. If you could read between lines, you'd understand how your questions have been answered. Refund all that have been taken from Yoruba land since 1914, including those Yoruba territories outside the contemporary SW region, and take all you've given to it if that will make the unworking union to end peacefully and if all will agree to it.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by MDM2021: 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
00FFT00:

They would, and rightly so, if London was also built with Yoruba resources, Yoruba entrepreneurial contribution, and Yoruba manpower.

Which entrepreneural contribution are you talking about? You invest where you can have returns not in a desert. Since you claim Europe and America were built by the sweat of your fore fathers who were taken and carried abroad as slaves, why not start a movement to claim America, Portugal and UK are no-man's land.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by 00FFT00(m): 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
MDM2021:

You can educate me of anything omitted, nothing spoils as long as the "education" is not laced with falsehood. Come clear on where you hail from and stop the attachment of SE and SS. SS comprises of many sub-groups, including the present-day Delta and Edo that were originally part of Western Nigeria. If you could read between lines, you'd understand how your questions have been answered. Refund all that have been taken from Yoruba land since 1914, including those Yoruba territories outside the contemporary SW region, and take all you've given to it if that will make the unworking union to end peacefully and if all will agree to it.

It so happens that some of the Igbos you are contemptuous about have been on their toes asking to be let go from the Nigeria contraption. Will it not benefit your tribal disposition to join their campaign to peacefully leave so they's need Visas to visit their businesses investments, homes, and properties in Lagos?.

Your veiled attempt to divorce the fraudulent balkanization of an otherwise near culturally homogenous people in what your fulani slave masters taught you to be southeast and south-south Nigeria fails. I fail to see even a fuzzy nexus between an Edo man or itshekiri man to an Ibibio or Annang. That is not the case for the Igbo.

For starters, there are more Yorubas in oil and gas employment in the regions mentioned than indigenes of these places in my personal observation. When are you also gonna call for their immediate disengagement, Mr tribalist?.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Sunday2021: 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
and if Tinubu hate northern christians, he hate the whole Christians of this world.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2022
paramakina202:

Half of Yoruba people hates Tinubu go and verify.

Blatant lie. Stop saying what you do not know.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Every sensible and pragmatic Yoruba accepts what you're saying as the truth. Nigerians are some of the most deceptive and dishonest people in the world.

It is in order, and true to their character, they will deny what you allege. To be honest, it is not a big deal because Yoruba leaders are now also up to speed with the sad reality of Nigeria hence their agitation below.

Let everyone go and live as they wish in their region led by their own kinsmen. Simple.

Nigeria is inevitably and 100% heading for a bloody break-up or a peaceful constitutional review and restructuring that will ultimately lead to regionalism.

It is up to us to choose the option we want. It is Igbos I pity the most because they are totally unprepared for what is very obviously our unavoidable future SW leaders and people have already accepted and are working to prepare for so they are not caught unprepared when the worst is upon us.

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by MDM2021: 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
00FFT00:

It so happens that some of the Igbos you are contemptuous about have been on their toes asking to be let go from the Nigeria contraption. Will it not benefit your tribal disposition to join their campaign to peacefully leave so they's need Visas to visit their businesses investments, homes, and properties in Lagos?.

Your veiled attempt to divorce the fraudulent balkanization of an otherwise near culturally homogenous people in what your fulani slave masters taught you to be southeast and south-south Nigeria fails. I fail to see even a fuzzy nexus between an Edo man or itshekiri man to an Ibibio or Annang. That is not the case for the Igbo.

For starters, there are more Yorubas in oil and gas employment in the regions mentioned than indigenes of these places in my personal observation. When are you also gonna call for their immediate disengagement, Mr tribalist?.

Nobody is comtemptous of the Ibos as a people. What is disliked, if you had read my comments very well, is GREED and ARROGANCE. And if you call hatred for Greed and Arrogance tribalism, good for you. Again, if you call me a tribalist because I refuse you lord it over me, congrats.

Infact, the way I look at it, the Ibos are likely to be more welcome in the West should the union be broken as long as they will live according to the laws of the land as a sovereign state. If you must accuse anyone of curruption and drug dealing, examine yourself first if you are not guilty of the same offence. Who among all your current presidential candidates is saintly?

Besides, do you think there would have been need for the 1967 war if Bello had been granted his request in the 50s and the secession clause had been entrenched in the constitution? Wouldn't that have given the separation the required legal backing rather than being viewed as a treasonable felony till today? Don't you think the separation of the country would have been easier pre-independence with the British serving as umpires?

Would there have been need for any agitations today if Ironsi had used his position as the GOC to separate the country or insert the refendum/secession clause in the constitution after the coup, seeing where the country was headed? Do being against the secession clause and the promulgation of Decree 34 indicate any seriousness about restructuring?

Go and ask the Olu of Iwerre land about the nexus between the Itsekiris and the Yorubas. The balkanisation of the elstwhile Eastern Region started with the balkanisation of the Western Region under your presidency. Every action gets a reaction. Find out about the origin of the Olukumis in Delta as well. The British left you with 3 regions. Less than 3 years after their departure, you created another region. From 4 regions, you moved to more states creation until you currently have 36 states, much of which consume much more than they contribute. Which country in a developed world runs that kind of system? The balkanisation started in 1963.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Women Buried Today In Nanka Anambra State - Photos / Dear Seun, Of Nairaland And Niger Delta Avengers / Picture Of Buhari's Family Before Presidency (see Difference)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.