Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People (4717 Views)

Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking / Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President / Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Gozac: 3:56am On Jun 26, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

One thing i know about the south west is this.

Publicly they are political correct but during the election, they will vote for their interest( a yoruba candidate)

I know them for this.
I will agree with you on this, Yorubas place tribal interest above national and religious interest.
No matter their public disdain for Tinubu's Muslim Muslim ticket, they will surely vote him on election day
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Rekhina(f): 3:58am On Jun 26, 2022
TotoGame:

U're a sick modafuvker! Just listen to your self!...Your shallow mindset is something else
he is a fvcking Fulani . He wants Atiku
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Rekhina(f): 3:59am On Jun 26, 2022
Gozac go and sleep
Tinubu is a curse to Nigeria already.

Edited
Sorry gozac I thought u are a tinubu miscreant! grin
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Rekhina(f): 4:04am On Jun 26, 2022
Kagd10:

No one said they're gonna attack you but will flog you, if you keep saying rubbish about our leaders while staying in our region. You will be flogged cheesy

Imagine flocking to Lagos for better live yet dare say rubbish about the administration responsible for such better lives in Lagos? Na ment? Is Tinubu your president? Heck your Peter Obi lives in the same Lagos after he ran away from the Anambra he ruined cheesy
coward don't make those nyamiri lock their shops deal with u
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Gozac: 4:06am On Jun 26, 2022
Kagd10:

Yoruba Indeed. Will you keep quiet?

What has has your looting Peter Obi achieved? He hasn't even achieved 1/5 of Tinubu's achievement. Go drink the alcohol your Peter Obi invested in.
It's not the turn of Yorubas to rule Nigeria after being president and VP for 8 years respectively. It's the turn of SE or NE. Your hate can never stop the hurricane like movement of an Obi. It's bigger than mortals like you and I
Tinubu is supposed to be resting now but tribalist like you can never allow since you want him to bring eldorado to SW
As a good Nigerian I remain Obidient to the end
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Gozac: 4:12am On Jun 26, 2022
Oplomo:

Does tinibu believe in 'one nigeria'?
He said that he doesn't believe in one Nigeria, he just came to empower Yorubas just as PMB is empoweing Fulani no wonder they keep saying " awa lokan" that is it's our time
It's purely a Yorubas agenda and interest
North go hear am if they vote this man.
He will ensure that states control majority of their VAT, IGR and state police
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by omoharry(f): 6:24am On Jun 26, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Tinubu is not from my tribe.

Some section of the country, hate him because they hate yoruba people.

They won't tell you.

Why is it that during the endsar protest, this same man was the main target of the evils of the endsar protesters.

Now that he is contesting, he is also the victim of hate from another section of the country because they have their own candidate
You re a tribal bigot and this is the weapon you have copied from this lunatics we call politicians to use to divide Nigeria during election .
When Fulani herdsmen came and were raping ,maiming & killing your people in the SW,where was Tinubu ? Where was he when Fulani killed a daughter of a prominent Yoruba leader in ondo ?what did he say ? "Where are the cows " that was his words ,just because he does not want to offend Buhari due to his life long ambition.
When all sons and daughters of Yorubas were crying over the injustice melted out to them by the Buhari govt in favour of the killer herdsmen,where was Tinubu ?

This was a man that supported RUGa & Cattle Colony .. He even suggested that SW have enough land for that . I remembered late Odumakin telling him to donate his house in Ikoyi for cattle Colony .

He never condemned these headmen and thier various killings in the whole of the SW, except Lagos. He never condoned with his people over thier travails. Even when they were sack from thier communities and they took refuge in Benin Republic. But what did he do next ! he responded swiftly and donated money to the people of Kano when their market was burnt or when there was a disaster in the North .

Now election is here and you are opening your wide smelling mouth to tell Nigerians that people don't want Tinubu becos they hate the Yorubas" .. what a poor soul you are .

Tinubu loves only himself ,his families and cronies . He does not give a dem about you or any poor Yoruba out there . He does not care what happens to his people as long as he achieves his long term ambition of becoming the president of Nigeria.
This is a man that is ready to sacrifice his own people at the alter of this life long ambition.

So,please save us that manipulative statement of saying people don't like Tinubu because they hate the Yorubas. What a nonsense and senseless comment from a blind tribal bigot like you .your divisive tactics will not work this time . Yeye .
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by omoharry(f): 6:32am On Jun 26, 2022
Kagd10:

Always attaching to the south south while spewing lies as usual cheesy

Do you hear anything about these Yoruba lying about how the leader of the said state destroyed the economy of Nigeria and stole their money like Igbos tend to say about Tinubu despite the fact that Tinubu has never ruled Nigeria?

Are they constituting nuisance? Definitely not.

No one says you shouldn't persuade but stop lying. Tinubu has never overseen any federal post. Why don't you judge him by his Lagos achievement?

Tinubu is a corrupt leader . Oga stop supporting bad leaders .. w
This is why we are in a sorry state .
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Smoke55: 6:49am On Jun 26, 2022
If that is the case then let it be..

I neither hate nor love tinubu,and no body can change my view about him not even your antics..

If Yoruba nation have become synonym to tinubu then I will say that I neither like no hate them with my full chest!!

No regret about it!!
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Pakute: 7:07am On Jun 26, 2022
Gozac:

It's either you are a kid or a tribal bigot, Igbos are blunt and direct, they don't hate Tinubu rather they hate how he's been running Lagos as an emperor foisting street urchins on Lagosians
To the Yorubas they see Tinubu as god just as you posted who has come to liberate them from the Igbos.The fact remains that Igbos are not contesting anything with them at all, all the government and public offices are occupied by Yorubas while Igbos are mostly in private business in Lagos
Tinubu is not the best candidate for Nigeria for now no wonder they are finding it difficult to market him hence folks like you are talking the primordial way of tribalism to foist him on us
We remain Obidient to the end
This dude pushed Amaechi off the cliff, lost the primaries, lost his ministerial position and he is now politically irrelevant. This dude has jumped ship to being an ObiTuarist. We knew at the time that most of those mongrels poking their nose into APC primaries are Igbos disguising as APC members.
You can imagine him saying all Government and public offices are occupied by Yoruba, when it is a fact that about 20-30% employees in Lagos civil service are Ibos, including other tribes of the country. Shame on ipob pigs.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Pakute: 7:12am On Jun 26, 2022
omoharry:
You re a tribal bigot and this is the weapon you have copied from this lunatics we call politicians to use to divide Nigeria during election .
When Fulani herdsmen came and were raping ,maiming & killing your people in the SW,where was Tinubu ? Where was he when Fulani killed a daughter of a prominent Yoruba leader in ondo ?what did he say ? "Where are the cows " that was his words ,just because he does not want to offend Buhari due to his life long ambition.
When all sons and daughters of Yorubas were crying over the injustice melted out to them by the Buhari govt in favour of the killer herdsmen,where was Tinubu ?

This was a man that supported RUGa & Cattle Colony .. He even suggested that SW have enough land for that . I remembered late Odumakin telling him to donate his house in Ikoyi for cattle Colony .

He never condemned these headmen and thier various killings in the whole of the SW, except Lagos. He never condoned with his people over thier travails. Even when they were sack from thier communities and they took refuge in Benin Republic. But what did he do next ! he responded swiftly and donated money to the people of Kano when their market was burnt or when there was a disaster in the North .

Now election is here and you are opening your wide smelling mouth to tell Nigerians that people don't want Tinubu becos they hate the Yorubas" .. what a poor soul you are .

Tinubu loves only himself ,his families and cronies . He does not give a dem about you or any poor Yoruba out there . He does not care what happens to his people as long as he achieves his long term ambition of becoming the president of Nigeria.
This is a man that is ready to sacrifice his own people at the alter of this life long ambition.

So,please save us that manipulative statement of saying people don't like Tinubu because they hate the Yorubas. What a nonsense and senseless comment from a blind tribal bigot like you .your divisive tactics will not work this time . Yeye .
Show us any link where he supported Ruga.. if you can't, you are a shameless lying buffoon. Tinubu's mindset will never be as hateful and bileful as you are. He is a man that enjoys working relationship with all tribes of the country and he showcased that by employing them into his cabinet and his businesses. Shame on ipob pigs
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Gozac: 7:23am On Jun 26, 2022
Pakute:

This dude pushed Amaechi off the cliff, lost the primaries, lost his ministerial position and he is now politically irrelevant. This dude has jumped ship to being an ObiTuarist. We knew at the time that most of those mongrels poking their nose into APC primaries are Igbos disguising as APC members.
You can imagine him saying all Government and public offices are occupied by Yoruba, when it is a fact that about 20-30% employees in Lagos civil service are Ibos, including other tribes of the country. Shame on ipob pigs.
I'm APC and I supported Amaechi to pick the ticket but Tinubu bought the process and won.Now many have of us who are not career politicians or tribalist like you have now gone ahead to throw our weight behind another candidate that has the competence and competence to pull Nigeria out of the doldrums it is now in
I can't imagine myself campaigning for a Tinubu who I know it's senile and should be enjoying his retirement when able bodied men like Obi is in the race
I'm Igbo so you can and go hug transformer for all I care
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by walefresh3(m): 7:29am On Jun 26, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

I'm ijaw,you know what that means abi.
The highest form of insult is flog any man.
Just let yorubas try it. grin cheesy grin cheesy
The way una go take run ehn, normally you people don't have strengtht which every one know.
Let's always be nice please,I have Yoruba friends.
Don't even wish that on yorubas

I am ijaw too ... And I can't vote pathological liar like obi...

He failed the anambranians... Today anambra is unprodutive and still look very primitive
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Pakute: 7:30am On Jun 26, 2022
Gozac:

I'm APC and I supported Amaechi to pick the ticket but Tinubu bought the process and won.Now many have of us who are not career politicians or tribalist like you have now gone ahead to throw our weight behind another candidate that has the competence and competence to pull Nigeria out of the doldrums it is now in
I can't imagine myself campaigning for a Tinubu who I know it's senile and should be enjoying his retirement when able bodied men like Obi is in the race
I'm Igbo so you can and go hug transformer for all I care
You can never be APC, we saw how you Igbos started having nightmares about APC affairs that has no business with you and thankfully, God put all of you to shame. Another shame awaits you in 2023. Shame on ipob pigs.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Gozac: 7:31am On Jun 26, 2022
Rekhina:
Gozac go and sleep
Tinubu is a curse to Nigeria already.

Edited
Sorry gozac I thought u are a tinubu miscreant! grin
Me supporting Tinubu? What will I tell people to vote him for?Many patriotic APC people like me will work for other candidates of our choice.

What Northern PDP did to GEJ in 2015 , Northern APC will do same to Tinubu in 2023 grin

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Gozac: 7:37am On Jun 26, 2022
Pakute:

You can never be APC, we saw how you Igbos started having nightmares about APC affairs that has no business with you and thankfully, God put all of you to shame. Another shame awaits you in 2023. Shame on ipob pigs.
Anyway you can choose to believe it for all I care, love this name IPOB for your information. Let it sink into your brain today that just as Northern PDP worked against GEJ in 2015 that is how Northern APC is working against Tinubu for now
This is insiders secret Iam revealing to you.
It will dawn on political infants like you by next year.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by omoharry(f): 7:42am On Jun 26, 2022
Pakute:

Show us any link where he supported Ruga.. if you can't, you are a shameless lying buffoon. Tinubu's mindset will never be as hateful and bileful as you are. He is a man that enjoys working relationship with all tribes of the country and he showcased that by employing them into his cabinet and his businesses. Shame on ipob pigs
https://nationalnetworkonline.com/news/2729-odumakin-to-tinubu-you-are-among-promoters-of-ruga

https://thewhistler.ng/convert-unused-public-land-into-ranches-to-resolve-herdsmen-farmers-crisis-tinubu/
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/10/09/afenifere-faults-tinubus-proposal-on-herdsmen/
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Pakute: 7:45am On Jun 26, 2022
Gozac:

Anyway you can choose to believe it for all I care, love this name IPOB for your information. Let it sink into your brain today that just as Northern PDP worked against GEJ in 2015 that is how Northern APC is working against Tinubu for now
This is insiders secret Iam revealing to you.
It will dawn on political infants like you by next year.
The same insider secret that couldn't tell you Tinubu would win the Presidential primaries. Shame on ipob pigs.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Pakute: 7:58am On Jun 26, 2022
omoharry:
https://nationalnetworkonline.com/news/2729-odumakin-to-tinubu-you-are-among-promoters-of-ruga

https://thewhistler.ng/convert-unused-public-land-into-ranches-to-resolve-herdsmen-farmers-crisis-tinubu/
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/10/09/afenifere-faults-tinubus-proposal-on-herdsmen/

How is Tinubu suggestion differs to the measures the Governors are taking?.. Register them and charge them nominal fees.
https://www.nairaland.com/6390553/oyo-ogun-plan-herdsmen-registration
https://www.nairaland.com/4303579/fayose-imposes-yearly-registration-fee
https://www.nairaland.com/6385247/herdsmen-no-alternative-must-register

With Ruga, everything is given to them free including school & medical care. Tinubu never suggested Ruga, he told Government at all levels to register herders and charge them for using the facilities. Hatred has damaged your brain.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Gozac: 7:59am On Jun 26, 2022
Pakute:

The same insider secret that couldn't tell you Tinubu would win the Presidential primaries. Shame on ipob pigs.
You are still a political rookie, you can't realize the political game they played on your god now till you reach political maturity. Keep campaigning for Tinubu while we remain Obidient
Peace!
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Pakute: 8:01am On Jun 26, 2022
Gozac:

You are still a political rookie, you can't realize the political game they played on your god now till you reach political maturity. Keep campaigning for Tinubu while we remain Obidient
Peace!
Insider secret in the mud. Better face your ObiTuary and leave APC out of your badluck.

1 Share

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Kagd10: 8:52am On Jun 26, 2022
omoharry:
Tinubu is a corrupt leader . Oga stop supporting bad leaders .. w
This is why we are in a sorry state .

Who and who are in sorry state?

Definitely those leaving their accursed region to come to the south western. Tinubu didn't rule Nigeria, sink that into your skull.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Kagd10: 8:54am On Jun 26, 2022
Gozac:

It's not the turn of Yorubas to rule Nigeria after being president and VP for 8 years respectively. It's the turn of SE or NE. Your hate can never stop the hurricane like movement of an Obi. It's bigger than mortals like you and I
Tinubu is supposed to be resting now but tribalist like you can never allow since you want him to bring eldorado to SW
As a good Nigerian I remain Obidient to the end

What turn? Is VP a president? You dey ment?

You think Peter Obi can just jump from nowhere to preside over the country after doing absolute nothing?
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Kagd10: 8:55am On Jun 26, 2022
Rekhina:
coward don't make those nyamiri lock their shops deal with u

Deal with who? You dey ment? Is it because we haven't start to send you miscreants back to the South East?
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Bastardlyrich: 9:13am On Jun 26, 2022
walefresh3:

I am ijaw too ... And I can't vote pathological liar like obi...

He failed the anambranians... Today anambra is unprodutive and still look very primitive
Ijaw man wale
Oya go and vote for the sick, corruptt, theivenubu,a wanted drug baron that is a Stark illiteratess without primary school cert.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Bastardlyrich: 9:17am On Jun 26, 2022
Pakute:

When.is the next ijaw hates Igbo thread coming up,I m tired of waiting,so I will do justice to it like how I do to fried rice.
Seriously you guys are not really good in propaganda the way I thought,see ss/se that just started propaganda yesterday have over taken you guys upon the huge money the wanted criminal,sick,uglee, irritatin, corruptt drug Barron and Stark illiteratess pay you guys.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Gozac: 9:24am On Jun 26, 2022
Pakute:

Insider secret in the mud. Better face your ObiTuary and leave APC out of your badluck.
Tinubu will not win the election for your information
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Pakute: 9:28am On Jun 26, 2022
Gozac:
Tinubu will not win the election for your information
We don hear u, INEC Chairman

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Gozac: 9:33am On Jun 26, 2022
Pakute:

We don hear u, INEC Chairman
That's my mentor with his better half. Thank you for making my morning with such a lovely picture
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by MDM2021: 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

I'm ijaw,you know what that means abi.
The highest form of insult is flog any man.
Just let yorubas try it. grin cheesy grin cheesy
The way una go take run ehn, normally you people don't have strengtht which every one know.
Let's always be nice please,I have Yoruba friends.
Don't even wish that on yorubas

An Ijaw man that could not save himself during Biafra war. Heheheheee. So, as an Ijaw you get two hearts right?
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by MDM2021: 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

When.is the next ijaw hates Igbo thread coming up,I m tired of waiting,so I will do justice to it like how I do to fried rice.
Seriously you guys are not really good in propaganda the way I thought,see ss/se that just started propaganda yesterday have over taken you guys upon the huge money the wanted criminal,sick,uglee, irritatin, corruptt drug Barron and Stark illiteratess pay you guys.

Leave SS alone. Are you a parasite?
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by MDM2021: 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
Gozac:

He said that he doesn't believe in one Nigeria, he just came to empower Yorubas just as PMB is empoweing Fulani no wonder they keep saying " awa lokan" that is it's our time
It's purely a Yorubas agenda and interest
North go hear am if they vote this man.
He will ensure that states control majority of their VAT, IGR and state police

You're just confirming your fear for having Tinubu as the president. You fear restructuring while at the same time you condemn Fulani herdsmen and accuse them of planning to take over your land. Aren't you confused? You're covetous of another man's land simply because the people of the land are generous and accommodating. That restructuring will take place whether you like it or not.

Greed and covetousness of Yoruba land must TRULY be the reason you don't want BAT as president based on what you wrote. Can you swear with the earth that swallows all mortals that there's a saint among all the current presidential candidates? I'm not a fan of BAT but I can smell a malicious tendency when I see one. OBJ was voted for by people like you because it's a known fact that OBJ is the direct opposite of Awolowo, who the Yorubas cherish till tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Momodu, Lp Presidential Aspirant Resign / Dear Seun, Of Nairaland And Niger Delta Avengers / Which Country Will Be Africa’s First Great Power?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.