Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People (4721 Views)

Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking / Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President / Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by blue01(m): 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ezeofabk:
We don’t love you dirty people before
Of una be agbero and your women too like rubbish. Wetin Yoruba accomplish as a tribe?

Skull mining na.... grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Sergio101(m): 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
The op is only trying to create problem between two southern tribe.

All this Aboki sef

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Oplomo: 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Theu are going to support yoruba interest

Does tinibu believe in 'one nigeria'?

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by MajohBankz: 2:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Theu are going to support yoruba interest

Hahahaha, I just confirmed that you're intentionally shameless. So they not supporting Tinubu is tactics but that of others is hate.

I encourage you to come along with your senses next time

6 Likes

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Unigrad: 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Too much hate against the Southern political God father living in Lagos, you all know the man.

When Goodluck was in power, you all said it was the South south time for them to enjoy, now that it is the yoruba time to enjoy a big federal position, some sect of people are all hating on Tinubu.

The truth is that if you hate Tinubu, you hate the yoruba people because you want your own tribe man to be in power.

A hate for tinubu is a hate for yoruba people, now is there time, stop hating on them and their candidate.

Na only Tinubu be Yoruba people?

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
Firstly, hate is a strong word.

Secondly, to construe people's preferences as hatred shows your level of understanding.

Thirldy, to link it to a whole tribe shows how shallow you are.

Lastly, consider this scenario:
Buhari before 2015: An attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the NORTH.
Boko Boys: Kill them northerners, whether as bandits or whatever.
Buhari in 2020: Nigerians should pray for God's protection.

Guess who has suffered the most: NORTH.

The problem of Nigeria is beyond ethnicity and thus would require corresponding solutions. If you can't see beyond ethnicity OP, then you're a waste to your generation because your kids might still likely be victims of the problems we're facing now, like most parents were.
#Letsfixnaija

2 Likes

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
Patriottt:
Oga.. nobody hates Yoruba people.. forget all this Nairaland online drama and hate.. in reality it's all love

Love indeed.

Nairaland is just an exposure of what Nigerian think about other tribes.

So what love are you talking about

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by ottersberger(m): 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Too much hate against the Southern political God father living in Lagos, you all know the man.

When Goodluck was in power, you all said it was the South south time for them to enjoy, now that it is the yoruba time to enjoy a big federal position, some sect of people are all hating on Tinubu.

The truth is that if you hate Tinubu, you hate the yoruba people because you want your own tribe man to be in power.

A hate for tinubu is a hate for yoruba people, now is there time, stop hating on them and their candidate.

Too much hate against the Southern political God father living in Lagos, you all know the man
Too much hate against the Lagos political Godfather living in Lagos, you all know the man (I corrected it for you).

Even Yoruba know that a Tinubu presidency is only beneficial to Tinubu and his fellow elitist thieves, not the average Yoruba men and women. I guess he lifted every Yoruba person resident in Lagos out of poverty in his time as governor. Tinubu failed to provide Lagosians with very basic amenity as Pipe-borne water. That right there says it all.

Guy, Nigerians are much wiser today. They will not fall for your cheap blackmail. What we desire and urgently need is impeccable ability and preparedness. Honesty and truth. These qualities are absent in the product you seek to vend to us. What happened to an almost incumbent Osinbajo?.

Nobody hates Tinubu or Yoruba people. We simply rejected a bad product, and that has nothing to do with him being Yoruba.

4 Likes

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

If Nigeria has been reduced to this nonsense, then it should be divided.

Is Obasanjo not a Yoruba man for crying out loud?

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Omoluabi16(m): 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
People just want a country that works.
You can go and ask our folks up north how buhari has been 'protecting' their interests.

4 Likes

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by TotoGame(m): 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

U're a sick modafuvker! Just listen to your self!...Your shallow mindset is something else

4 Likes

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by pacesetting: 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
If Tinubu is the best candidate Yoruba can present, then I hate all Yoruba people.

Fortunately, even yoruba's as the most educated tribe in Nigeria, know Tinubu is the worst of them.

All these drama would have been avoided if Osinbajo was picked instead of him.

thebosstrevor1:

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by TinubuDeDrugLor: 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Perhaps you don't know that Igbo's are not in that your southern fraud.

Tinubu can not rule Igbo's.

Do you people think that Nigeria is Lagos?

Some of you are so daft you don't know the difference between Nigeria and Lagos.

Stop making people hate Tinubu with this kind of your post.

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Kagd10: 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
Bomboiy:
I run an online campaign platform for Peter Obi and I can tell you that I know numerous Yorubas that don't support Tinubu, infact they hate him more than people from other regions,most of them are even Lagosians,you can even go to Twitter and Facebook to confirm. Osinbajo would have been the best Yoruba candidate.

People don't hate Tinubu because he is Yoruba,they hate him because there is nothing to like about him,his campaign supporters are trying to make it look like it is a hate on Yorubas,that is a lie,it is DOA.

Only Yoruba without a brain can be brainwashed with your lies and media influencers. Lol. I would soon start to debunk your stupid lies over many social media space, even as I'm doing here. Some of even paid Twitter influencers.

One ipob clown was talking about how he was talking to the marketers who stated that they were going to vote Tinubu and then the ipob clown said he had to ask them if they were enjoying what has happened to the economy bla bla bla.

So na Tinubu cause economy fluctuation? Is Tinubu your president? Na ment? The clown seems to forget the fact that these marketers are in Lagos, enjoying the dividends of Tinubu's administration hence the reason why they want to vote for him. He's not the president of Nigeria.

Heck, your Peter Obi who looted Anambra and ran away to live in Lagos after destroying Anambra. His children schooled in the same Lagos.

So what are you saying exactly? Na ment? Has Tinubu ever ruled Nigeria. Next time, those marketers in Lagos should flog or chase any clown that come to tell them nonsense. Let them go back to East. Bunch of Ingrates.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Truthisunique2: 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
tommy589:

But they voted Jonathan overwhelmingly in 2011 except in Osun State

1999 constitution is one big sham. Except Obasanjo that is nationalism is not in doubt, the rest don't measure up
it's a lie tinubu stood no chance with his AC abi ACN party and instead took a deal to deliver his party candidate for slaughter
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Pakute: 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
it's a lie tinubu stood no chance with his AC abi ACN party and instead took a deal to deliver his party candidate for slaughter
Are you back with your shameless lies?.. Did GEJ not win SW in 2011 except Osun?
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Truthisunique2: 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Pakute:

Are you back with your shameless lies?.. Did GEJ not win SW in 2011 except Osun?
Did AC abi ACN stand any chance against PDP in 2011?

When they did in 2015 we know what happened
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Bastardlyrich: 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kagd10:

You mean those Yoruba Twitter influencers which you've brainwashed with your lies? Lol. I would soon start to debunk your stupid lies on twitter. One ipob clown was talking about how he went to the market in Lagos to talk to the marketers who stated that they were going to vote Tinubu and then the ipob clown said he had to ask them if they're enjoying what has happened to the economy bla bla bla.

So na Tinubu cause economy fluctuation? Is Tinubu your president? Na ment? The clown seems to forget the fact that these marketers are in Lagos, enjoying the dividends of Tinubu's administration hence the reason why they want to vote for him. He's not the president of Nigeria.

Heck, your Peter Obi who looted Anambra ran away to live in Lagos after destroying Anambra. His children schooled in the same Lagos.

So what are you saying exactly? Na ment? Has Tinubu ever ruled Nigeria. Next time, those marketers in Lagos should flog any clown that come to tell them nonsense. Let them go back to East. Bunch of Ingrates.
Flog,guy don't cause tribal war please.
Most ss/se people are the once supporting Peter obi.
Yorubas can't fight any tribe talk more of ss/se.
I'm been polite because I know good number of yorubas supporting Peter Gregory obi the best presidential candidate
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Pakute: 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Did AC abi ACN stand any chance against PDP in 2011?

When they did in 2015 we know what happened
What is this one saying?.. We are talking about 2011 Presidential results in SW, you are saying nonsense. Can you dispute the fact that GEJ didn't win 2011 election in SW.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Kagd10: 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

I'm been polite because I know good number of yorubas supporting Peter Gregory obi the best presidential candidate

No one said they're gonna attack you but will flog you, if you keep saying rubbish about our leaders while staying in our region. You will be flogged cheesy

Imagine flocking to Lagos for better live yet dare say rubbish about the administration responsible for such better lives in Lagos? Na ment? Is Tinubu your president? Heck your Peter Obi lives in the same Lagos after he ran away from the Anambra he ruined cheesy
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Truthisunique2: 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
Pakute:

What is this one saying?.. We are talking about 2011 Presidential results in SW, you are saying nonsense. Can you dispute the fact that GEJ didn't win 2011 election in SW.
you can only deceive yourself

Yorubas had no choice than vote PDP in 2011

Did tinubu and yorubas not sell mulikat that gej gave them all in bid to frustrate gej when they could

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Bomboiy: 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kagd10:

You mean those Yoruba social media people which you've brainwashed with your lies? Lol. I would soon start to debunk your stupid lies over there. One ipob clown was talking about how he went to the market in Lagos to talk to the marketers who stated that they were going to vote Tinubu and then the ipob clown said he had to ask them if they were enjoying what has happened to the economy bla bla bla.

Heck, your Peter Obi who looted Anambra ran away to live in Lagos after destroying Anambra. His children schooled in the same Lagos.

So what are you saying exactly? Na ment? Has Tinubu ever ruled Nigeria. Next time, those marketers in Lagos should flog any clown that come to tell them nonsense. Let them go back to East. Bunch of Ingrates.

How did these jargons relate with what I typed above?
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Bastardlyrich: 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kagd10:

No one said they're gonna attack you but will flog you, if you keep saying rubbish about our leaders while staying in our region. You will be flogged cheesy

Imagine flocking to Lagos for better live yet dare say rubbish about the administration responsible for such better lives in Lagos? Na ment? Is Tinubu your president? Heck your Peter Obi lives in the same Lagos after he ran away from the Anambra he ruined cheesy
I'm ijaw,you know what that means abi.
The highest form of insult is flog any man.
Just let yorubas try it. grin cheesy grin cheesy
The way una go take run ehn, normally you people don't have strengtht which every one know.
Let's always be nice please,I have Yoruba friends.
Don't even wish that on yorubas
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by jrjfjfj: 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kagd10:

Yoruba Indeed. Will you keep quiet?

What has has your looting Peter Obi achieved? He hasn't even achieved 1/5 of Tinubu's achievement. Go drink the alcohol your Peter Obi invested in.
grin grin grin
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Bomboiy: 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Continue being polite, there are a lot of Yorubas that support Peter Obi even on this forum. I do relate with a lot of them.

Do not fall for the tribal baits Tinubu boys are waving at you here,it will be a turn off to the real Yorubas supporting Obi.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Kagd10: 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
Bomboiy:

How did these jargons relate with what I typed above?

Will you keep quiet?

Always spewing lies and propaganda while protecting their leaders who did nothing for them. That was the same way they killed every regional leaders but protected theirs. You think we don't know your gimmick?

Your Peter Obi doesn't have 1/5 of Tinubu's achievement yet you dare say rubbish about Tinubu? Imagine..

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Bomboiy: 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kagd10:

Will you keep quiet?

Always spewing lies and propaganda while protecting their leaders who did nothing for them. That was the same way they killed every regional leaders but protected theirs. You think we don't know your gimmick?

Your Peter Obi doesn't have 1/5 of Tinubu's achievement yet you dare say rubbish about Tinubu? Imagine..

K
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Opintiwa: 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
Sergio101:
The op is only trying to create problem between two southern tribe.

All this Aboki sef
out of all the comment na only you make sense
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Kagd10: 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

I'm ijaw,you know what that means abi.
The highest form of insult is flog any man.
Just let yorubas try it. grin cheesy grin cheesy
The way una go take run ehn, normally you people don't have strengtht which every one know.
Let's always be nice please,I have Yoruba friends.
Don't even wish that on yorubas

Best thing. Let everyone return to their region and let's see who go suffer am the most? We know it's the Igbos! Yeye dey smell.

You're Ijaw indeed.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Whois(m): 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
Thebosstrevor1, seriously if u must see everything with tribalistic mindset then u need deliverance. Even some Yoruba like my humble self knows Peter Obi
would be a better president so we're not voting Tinubu because he is a fellow Yoruba. Please grow up

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Edyice: 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Get sense na

So you mean every yorubas is living thief-nu-bu life

( what's this one saying self )
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by John4B: 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
VoteObi2023:
Does it mean Bode George, Fayose, Seyi Makinde, Okupe, JKK, OBJ and Gbadamosi hate Yorubas?

These Tinubu supporters are not wise.
Tinubu supporters, very useless and senseless set of people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. / Video Of Thug In Ago Palace Terrorising People Before He Was Killed / Suspended Minister Betta Edu Sharing Dollars To Her Loyalist: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.