Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Can A Girl Who Easily Gets Angry Over Little Things Still Claims She Loves You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Who Easily Gets Angry Over Little Things Still Claims She Loves You? (1249 Views)

Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex / She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Girl Who Easily Gets Angry Over Little Things Still Claims She Loves You? by darichlife: 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
Good Day Nairalanders, let me just go straight to the point, my girlfriend is 24yr old, and I am 29, we starting dating in 2021, she is slim and fair in complexion and average in height. We are from the same state and LGA. While dating I discovered she has a very bad temper towards trivial things. For example if she sees me with another girl she starts quarrelling, she just jumps into conclusions without even asking simple questions, if a female friend calls she starts dragging the phone with me, and sometimes when am not there she picks the calls and starts to insult the girl on the line. This has made some people I have known before her to start avoiding my calls.

Another sad thing is my mum and sisters don't like her. Recently I just helped her secure a job while I was on holiday before going back to school. We have been through a lot together, her father is a Mopol officer who don't give a damn about her whereabouts, when she takes off her clothes there are scars of cane everywhere on her hand and wounds on her body, whenever I asked her why she doesn't like to go home she starts quarrelling, (Are you driving me away from your house? She blares, I said no just that I don't want Mopol officer's problems in case they come looking for you). She can stay a whole week without going to her house which is just a 100 bike fare.

I have talked to her about her attitude on different occasions and how it is doing her a great disservice, because I am not the type that double dates, she keeps saying all men are the same that she will not be fooled or deceived. I just laugh and overlook her attitude because I believe it is jealousy and insecurity that is within her caused from her past experiences. Also she is not the double dating type from my observations.

What is bothering right now is her manipulative and angry attitude towards me, she is a first daughter while am first son, she always wants what she says to be final even if it is wrong, some times when she calls me on phone to explain certain things to me, she will say I should narrate it back for her so she will believe I understand her, I say did without explanations she will just end the call, sometimes she will say am too annoying why will I say understand if can't explain, sometimes when am explaining without saying her exact words she just ends the call and say why don't I pay attention when she is explaining things to me, I will have to call her back to ask her what is really wrong because I don't see why she's picking offences over little conversations that does not involve insults that should annoy you. This is a girl who find it difficult to spell certain words, I will take my time to explain things to her and she will say she does not understand, I will smile and repeat myself, she will say OK she got it, ask her tomorrow she will say she can't remember. Last month see picked my phone and deleted all the ladies number in the phone, BOTH THE MISS. AND MRS. I was mad and asked her why? she said she hates seeing me making those long calls either business or just normal greetings that it leads to something else.

When I confronted her she punched me on the face and say I should do my worst. I wanted to beat her up, but I just controlled myself and left the house. I have blocked her lines and changed my padlocks.

I gave the keys to a friend and told her am going back to school. She started cursing and raining insults, that why am I so wicked and heartless, where do I want her to stay when she closes from work, I bluntly told her to go and live with her parents at least it's rent free.

Her friends have been calling me to forgive her. I Told them never. I have had enough signs of a failed marriage in the making, I can't change her she is too opinionated and never see the big pictures of things, she has no female friends, she Kip's to herself and find comfortable to keep malice both in workplace and within the neighborhood. Am tired.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Who Easily Gets Angry Over Little Things Still Claims She Loves You? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
her getting angry can be because of many different things aka JEALOUSY etc (which is fully understandable).... but YES someone can love you and still be angry at you.

but its obvious your girl is a DEMENTED MANIPULATIVE PSYCHO, and you should get rid of her and ruuuuuuuuuun!

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Who Easily Gets Angry Over Little Things Still Claims She Loves You? by Yungstallion: 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
Let her go. Two Captains cannot sail a ship
Re: Can A Girl Who Easily Gets Angry Over Little Things Still Claims She Loves You? by JOACHINpedro: 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
Omo! Them don carry you dey go

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Who Easily Gets Angry Over Little Things Still Claims She Loves You? by Sammy101111(m): 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
I don’t even need to read some of this girls with anger issues have spiritual problem I swear I am a pure Yoruba boy am telling you from experience . This kind of ladies are very wicked small mistake can lead to your death

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Who Easily Gets Angry Over Little Things Still Claims She Loves You? by Jeon(f): 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Who cares?

Is she giving you sex?

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Who Easily Gets Angry Over Little Things Still Claims She Loves You? by Gentlerespect76: 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
Yes
Re: Can A Girl Who Easily Gets Angry Over Little Things Still Claims She Loves You? by Ningen(m): 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
RED flags everywhere.

I don't know what love is but I know it can never spring out from an angry, manipulative, distrustful, disrespectful and abusive person.

Keep her out of your life and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Who Easily Gets Angry Over Little Things Still Claims She Loves You? by Dannyyoung26(m): 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
There are gals like that’s thou. She’s not your typical woman.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Who Easily Gets Angry Over Little Things Still Claims She Loves You? by monnel45: 8:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
spending the rest of your life with her spells doom, run for thou life when thou is still young.
Re: Can A Girl Who Easily Gets Angry Over Little Things Still Claims She Loves You? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jeon:
Who cares?

Is she giving you sex?
Sex should be denied totally from now on. That's him in the pic you uploaded.
Pampers wearing mummy boy.
Re: Can A Girl Who Easily Gets Angry Over Little Things Still Claims She Loves You? by beelon1020(m): 2:17am On Jun 26, 2022
Baba only one advice for you... run for your life... girls with anger issues are very hard to control... this crazy daughter of Eve go kill or injure you before them eyes go come down... go ask that guy back then, that his wife stabbed for neck... abi the guy that was iron to death in his sleep... baba just run o!
Re: Can A Girl Who Easily Gets Angry Over Little Things Still Claims She Loves You? by blinking001(m): 3:05am On Jun 26, 2022
A 29 year old man doesn't have the balls to put his girlfriend where she belongs. Lol. The dawn of weak men is upon us.
Re: Can A Girl Who Easily Gets Angry Over Little Things Still Claims She Loves You? by shege45: 3:44am On Jun 26, 2022
darichlife:
Good Day Nairalanders, let me just go straight to the point, my girlfriend is 24yr old, and I am 29, we starting dating in 2021, she is slim and fair in complexion and average in height. We are from the same state and LGA. While dating I discovered she has a very bad temper towards trivial things. For example if she sees me with another girl she starts quarrelling, she just jumps into conclusions without even asking simple questions, if a female friend calls she starts dragging the phone with me, and sometimes when am not there she picks the calls and starts to insult the girl on the line. This has made some people I have known before her to start avoiding my calls.

Another sad thing is my mum and sisters don't like her. Recently I just helped her secure a job while I was on holiday before going back to school. We have been through a lot together, her father is a Mopol officer who don't give a damn about her whereabouts, when she takes off her clothes there are scars of cane everywhere on her hand and wounds on her body, whenever I asked her why she doesn't like to go home she starts quarrelling, (Are you driving me away from your house? She blares, I said no just that I don't want Mopol officer's problems in case they come looking for you). She can stay a whole week without going to her house which is just a 100 bike fare.

I have talked to her about her attitude on different occasions and how it is doing her a great disservice, because I am not the type that double dates, she keeps saying all men are the same that she will not be fooled or deceived. I just laugh and overlook her attitude because I believe it is jealousy and insecurity that is within her caused from her past experiences. Also she is not the double dating type from my observations.

What is bothering right now is her manipulative and angry attitude towards me, she is a first daughter while am first son, she always wants what she says to be final even if it is wrong, some times when she calls me on phone to explain certain things to me, she will say I should narrate it back for her so she will believe I understand her, I say did without explanations she will just end the call, sometimes she will say am too annoying why will I say understand if can't explain, sometimes when am explaining without saying her exact words she just ends the call and say why don't I pay attention when she is explaining things to me, I will have to call her back to ask her what is really wrong because I don't see why she's picking offences over little conversations that does not involve insults that should annoy you. This is a girl who find it difficult to spell certain words, I will take my time to explain things to her and she will say she does not understand, I will smile and repeat myself, she will say OK she got it, ask her tomorrow she will say she can't remember. Last month see picked my phone and deleted all the ladies number in the phone, BOTH THE MISS. AND MRS. I was mad and asked her why? she said she hates seeing me making those long calls either business or just normal greetings that it leads to something else.

When I confronted her she punched me on the face and say I should do my worst. I wanted to beat her up, but I just controlled myself and left the house. I have blocked her lines and changed my padlocks.

I gave the keys to a friend and told her am going back to school. She started cursing and raining insults, that why am I so wicked and heartless, where do I want her to stay when she closes from work, I bluntly told her to go and live with her parents at least it's rent free.

Her friends have been calling me to forgive her. I Told them never. I have had enough signs of a failed marriage in the making, I can't change her she is too opinionated and never see the big pictures of things, she has no female friends, she Kip's to herself and find comfortable to keep malice both in workplace and within the neighborhood. Am tired.
I wonder how you even tolerate such when she no b the only girl for this world

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Who Easily Gets Angry Over Little Things Still Claims She Loves You? by Jeon(f): 6:21am On Jun 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Sex should be denied totally from now on.
Are you the one to speak for him and his likes?

Ppl that are confused [claimed to wife a virgin, but looking for a woman with ashawo vibes or may cheat on her with slut like they are ]

That's him in the pic you uploaded.

pampers wearing mummy boy.

thong please.
And that can't be him, because his ass isn't bubble like the one on my dp tongue

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Who Easily Gets Angry Over Little Things Still Claims She Loves You? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 26, 2022
Leave her alone it's simple. I dislike girls like her.
Re: Can A Girl Who Easily Gets Angry Over Little Things Still Claims She Loves You? by udder: 10:01am On Jun 26, 2022
She can claim your life.
Re: Can A Girl Who Easily Gets Angry Over Little Things Still Claims She Loves You? by Cousin9999: 10:11am On Jun 26, 2022
Stop dating her and sleeping with her.

It's clear you're concerned about her, so you can continue helping her as a friend. But don't allow her to impact other relationships.

(1) (Reply)

Her Sugar Daddy Wants To Report Her To Her Boyfriend / Data Analysis And Digital Skills Training In Port Harcourt / Cheating Is On The Rise At Alarming Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.